Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present - Ben and Jens - in their bedroom

With the interview over, we head to our bedroom to prepare for the sweat lodge experience. Jens asks, “Ben, what am I supposed to wear to this sweat lodge thingy?”

Ben corrects her, “Jens this isn’t a sweat lodge ‘thingy’; it’s a sweat lodge ceremony.” He goes into his closet where he pulls out a very nice and intricately beaded dress.”

{3}

I am shocked so I ask, “When did you get this done?”

Ben replied, “Jens, one day I knew you would need this so Destiny and I have been working on it. I tanned the buckskin myself from a deer that I killed and Destiny and I did the beadwork together.”

Because our babies are still gone I’m more emotional than normal so I begin to cry, “Ben this is so beautiful.”

Ben hugs me and says, “Only the best for my wife, now let’s get you into your dress.”

I begin touch it to my face and remark, “Ben, it’s so soft and smooth.”

Ben replies, “Yeah that’s because we brain tanned1 the hide.”

1 Traditional Indian method of creating hides.

I remark, “Ben it’s white, I thought all buckskin was brown.”

Ben continues the education, “Jens, we didn’t smoke the hide so that’s why it’s white.”

I’m a little embarrassed when I ask, “So what do I wear under it?”

Ben nonchalantly replies, “Whatever you want. You will really sweat in the sweat lodge so I would wear something to help absorb the sweat. You know, like a t-shirt and panties.”

I continue the questions, “I hope the sweat won’t run the leather.”

Ben smiles and says, “Jens this leather can be washed so don’t worry about it.”

I find a heavy t-shirt and on old pair of panties, put them on and Ben slips the dress over my head - it fits me like a glove. I comment, “Hey, how did you know my size?”

Ben slaps my ass and says, “Because you’re my wife and that’s one of my jobs.”

I ask, “What am I supposed to wear on my feet?”

Ben face palms and replies, “I forgot.” He goes to a drawer and pulls out some nice beaded moccasins and continues, “Try these on.”

There’s a knock on the door, Ben opens it and Destiny walks in and says, “You two are almost ready, now to give Ben his tribal tattoos.”

Ben, wearing only a loincloth, moves over to the bathroom mirror and Destiny begins to put some black tribal markings on his face. I watch as Destiny explains, “When Ben becomes a full-fledged Shaman he will need to make these permanent.”

I don’t tell my Ben, but I’m not sure I want him to do that. Destiny declares, “Hey, I heard what you thought!”

I figured I would get her so I thought, “She should keep her doggie nose out of our business.”

Destiny says, “Jennifer! That was rude.”

Ben scolds me, “Jens, what did you do?”

I blush and confess, “I told Destiny to keep her doggie nose out of our business.” Then I quickly continue, “Ben I’m just not sure I want those tattoos on your handsome face.”

Destiny fixes things by saying, “Jennifer, usually it is a sign of pride for the Shaman, but if you so vigorously object to it, they can be drawn on each time when needed.”

Ben reinforces things by saying, “Jens, you’re making too big of a deal out of this. If it really bothers you then I won’t make them permanent.”

Destiny says, “Okay let’s head to the sweat lodge.”

We begin the trip out of our room and of course we meet Inga and she says...

Present - Inga – Questioning the group

I want to ask Jennifer to reconsider letting me hypnotize her so I head toward the Blaine’s room. I’m almost there when the door opens and I’m shocked: Destiny, Ben and Jennifer look like ... well Indians.

I sputter, “Where ... Where ... Where are you three going?”

Destiny replies, “Inga, now is not a good time for interruptions, we are busy.”

I complain, “But I want to hypnotize Jennifer.”

Jennifer emphatically states, “Inga, I told you there’s no way that’s going to happen and I mean it.”

I counter, “But it really helped with Glen and I thought it might help you recall more information.”

Jennifer says, “Inga I recall everything just fine and I sure as heck am not going to let you poke around in my head.”

Destiny and company continue heading outside. I try to follow and Ben says, “Inga we are performing an Indian sweat lodge ceremony and unfortunately, you are not invited.”

I begin to complain then Destiny turns, glares at me and says, “Inga please do not force this issue. It annoys me and you should remember what happened to Bill Brown when I was annoyed.”

They continue walking and I’m flabbergasted by Destiny’s threat.

Present – Ben, Jens and Destiny – The sweat lodge ceremony

We begin to hike up the hill behind the cabin and Jens wonders, “Just where is this sweat lodge?”

Destiny replies, “It is strategically located at the top of the ridge and also aligned with the spiritual world.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.