Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 15

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Ben, Jens and Destiny in the dining room

Samantha comes up and interrupts lunch wanting an interview. We explain that we have an important discussion with Destiny after lunch and ask her to wait until we are finished with our meeting. She doesn’t seem happy about the wait but she looks at Destiny and relents. She moves to a table with the FBI agents and Destiny comments, “Samantha is afraid of me ever since I broke Bill’s arm.”

Jens laughs and adds, “From what I heard you snapped it like a twig.”

I taunt Destiny, “Why the hell didn’t you ever teach me that move?”

She emphatically replies, “Ben, you are dangerous enough without knowing that move.”

Jens complains, “You could have at least taught me how to do it.”

Destiny smiles and replies, “No, then you would have used it on Mira or Ira and that would have caused a blood feud. Now finish your meals so we can have our meeting.”

Jens finally notices and comments, “Ben, you didn’t add any tabasco to the Jambalaya.”

I reply, “That’s right because it would have ruined the subtle flavor of the Jambalaya. This has to be the best Jambalaya I have ever tasted.”

We finish, stand up, head to Samantha’s table and Destiny says, “We will call you on the intercom when we are finished.” Again Samantha frowns but doesn’t complain.

We head to our room and Destiny explains, “Ben and Jennifer, because Ben is a Shaman...”

I correct her, “ ... Shaman in training.”

Destiny continues, “ ... We should be able to combine the spirituality aspect of the Shaman with the witch’s skill to summon Jennifer’s grandmother.”

I ask, “How in the hell are we supposed to do that?”

Destiny continues, “Ben, you and Jennifer need to have a sweat lodge experience.”

I comment, “Like when I found you as my Spiritual animal?”

Destiny smiles and says, “That’s right. From what I understand you and Jennifer were destined for each other so that there could be a gateway between the spiritual realms of Shaman and witches.”

Jens asks, “So how do we do this?”

Destiny says, “I think you will discover the method while you participate in the sweat lodge. However I suggest that you give Samantha her interview first.”

I complain, “Damn, I hate interviews.”

Jens says, “Ben, this is going to be hard enough without your bad attitude.”

I apologize, “Sorry Jens, I will fix my attitude.”

Destiny says, “I will go and get the sweat lodge ready.”

Jens and I walk over to Samantha’s table, she looks up at us and I say, “We’re ready for our interview.”

Present – Samantha – Interviewing Jennifer and Ben

I say, “Great, let me find John the cameraman.”

Ben suggests, “Bernie is here and I know he’s been doing some camerawork for Liz.”

I shoot that down with a remark, “Sorry, but Bernie only works with Liz.”

Jens notices John, points him out and says, “Samantha, he’s over there.”

I catch John’s attention, he approaches and asks, “Are we ready?”

Ben replies, “As ready as we ever will be. Where would you like to do this?”

I say, “Your bedroom is probably not a good idea, do you have any other rooms available?”

Ben laughs and answers, “We have more rooms here than we know what to do with. How about we use the small office.”

We head to the small office, enter the room and I say, “This won’t do at all - we need a larger room.”

Bernie, Liz and Desiree come up and Desiree suggests, “If you need a bigger room, why don’t you use our bedroom. Now that the pig’s eye is gone it would work great.”

Liz explains, “Desiree means pig sty. The room was a bit of a mess when we first arrived.”

Jens apologizes, “Sorry about that you three, I have been busy being a mother and sort of let some of the rooms go.”

Desiree comes up with another of her comments that practically had us rolling on the floor, “Oh the pig didn’t go doodie in our room, if he had it would have been G-R-O-S-S.”

I suggest, “Well, let’s take a look at this room.”

We all head to Liz and Bernie’s old/current room. Desiree opens the door like she owns the place, points and announces, “That is the little nook that Mr. Thom made just for me. He spent about a million gazillion dollars on it.”

Liz quickly complains, “Desiree, what have I told you about lying?”

Desiree replies and justifies her statement, “Okay, so it was probably several hundred dollars, but to me that’s close to a million gazillion dollars.”

I say, “This room will work great, we will just need to bring in some chairs.”

Ben offers, “I will be right back with them. Bernie can you give me a hand?”

Bernie and Ben leave their room as Ben remarks, “Desiree really cracks me up with her comments. But it makes me miss the hell out of Fiona and James.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.