Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha and Tanya – The next day

Linda is dressed and in her car seat, the diaper bag is ready so I look at Tanya and announce, “Now we are ready to see this storefront.”

Tanya cautions, “Masha, please realize that the building hasn’t been prepared in any way.”

I question, “Tanya, what do you mean?”

Tanya explains, “Masha, this is just a raw storefront and hasn’t been modified in any way. It was a store so it might seem to be unsuitable for your classes. I know you will need to have many modifications for the Krav Maga and Yoga classes.”

With some trepidation I loaded Linda, with her car seat, into the back of Tanya’s car and then acquired the front seat.

Tanya said, “Masha I really meant what I said, do not judge the storefront yet. The women I mentioned earlier will gladly pay for the upgrades.”

I replied with some concern, “Tanya, I do not want to owe these women my life.”

Tanya laughed and made me feel better, “Masha, you will not owe these women anything other than possibly free classes. Let me help you to understand: They are concerned about the other women of this community and want to give them the opportunity of protecting themselves.”

I emphatically stated, “That is good because I will not be ‘owned’ by anyone.”

Tanya replied, “Masha trust me, I do not want you owned by anyone either.”

I was satisfied, finally, that I was not going to be in debt to anyone. Tanya continued to drive to the storefront. We finally arrived and I inquired, “Tanya what is that large building.”

Tanya replied, “Masha, that is the community college I told you about. Now shall we examine this storefront and see if it will work?”

A different woman met us at the storefront and Tanya explained, “Masha this is the realtor who is responsible for showing us this property. Now when we enter the storefront I want you to tell me what needs to be changed to prepare it for your use.”

The realtor lady unlocked the door and said, “This is a prime piece of property in this area.”

I did not care for that comment because I felt she would want more money for this property than was warranted. Even though I was not paying for it, I still needed to be careful with money.

I walked into the storefront, found there was a large counter in the middle of the room and I stated, “Tanya, the counter will need to be removed.”

Tanya had taken out a tablet and began taking notes.

I glanced around the walls and continued, “The three side walls...” I pointed at each one and continued, “ ... Will need to be covered with full length mirrors. The back wall will need to be left plain however this terrible color will need to be replaced.” It was an offensive shade of purple.

I continued, “I will need Krav Maga training mats that cover the majority of the floor, which can be replaced by Yoga mats. The floor should be covered in wood or at least parquet.”

I examined the front door and remarked, “This door and lock are not suitable. I need a solid door akin to the door on my house and a dead bolt lock.”

Finally I stated, “I will need to work with a graphic artist to design the flyers we need for the classes.”

Tanya asked, “When are you planning on offering the classes.”

I replied, “I do not know yet because I need to discuss this with Louise first.”

Tanya suggested, “Could we go to the grocery store and talk to Louise now?”

I thought briefly and said, “That would be acceptable, if we do not bother her too much.”

I had taken Linda, in her car seat, into the storefront so I grabbed her car seat and we headed to Tanya’s car where I put Linda into the back passenger side seat.

Flashback – Jack and Ben – Midnight requisition run

We hauled ass to the roof just in time. The UH-60 Blackhawk had dumped the medical supplies and was getting ready to leave.

We reached the side door, jumped inside and the door gunner complained, “I didn’t know we had passengers to take back with us.”

Banzai barked, “Well you do now corporal, do you have any fucking problems with that?”

I tried to calm things down, “The Colonel gave us permission - you can check with her if you would like.”

He backpedaled, “Uh, no that’s okay.”

I leaned close to Banzai and gave him some shit, “What the hell is wrong with you?”

Banzai snapped back, “Nothing the hell is wrong with me Jack, so back off or else.”

I sure didn’t think Banzai would still be so messed up by the children, but I did listen to his advice and didn’t bother him for the rest of the trip to the BoO.

It was a short flight to the BoO. When the UH-60 touched down, we jumped out and Banzai asked, “So what’s the first thing we need to do.”

I replied, “We should check with John and see if the Semi is empty. If it is, it saves us from borrowing another one.”

We headed to the mess hall, found John there and he said, “Jack it’s good to see you! I was going to call you because the Semi is practically empty.”

I smiled and said, “I figured as much and we’re here to make another midnight requisition run.”

John looked at Banzai and said, “You’re Banzai Ben, I’ve heard all about you.”

Thankfully Banzai didn’t say anything abrasive this time he only said, “Well, let’s get this show on the road.”

We headed over to the semi, I climbed into the driver’s seat and Banzai complained, “Jack there’s no way in hell I’m letting you drive this rig. So get your ass back out of there and let me do the driving.”

I decided not to make a big deal out of it so I climbed back out. Banzai climbed in the driver’s seat began the startup procedure and stated, “Damn Jack, this rig is about out of fuel.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.