Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Destiny asks, “Ben may I follow you two to your room?”

I mention, “Destiny, I was going to have a conversation with Jens.”

Destiny continues, “Ben, I might have an idea about Jennifer’s grandmother and a possible way to contact her.”

Jens says, “That would be great if you could. Ben, please let Destiny accompany us to our room.”

I agree but with a request, “Destiny, please give us about ten minutes before you come in.”

Destiny whispers to me, “Ben, don’t be too hard on her.”

I whisper back, “Destiny, I have no plans of doing that. I just want to let her know that things will be fine and that she’s loved.”

Destiny says, “I will see you in ten minutes.”

What I didn’t tell Destiny was I knew my wife and she needed to cry and vent some anger about this situation.

Jens and I get into the room, I hug her and she says...

I’m glad that Ben made Destiny wait, even though I seriously want to hear her ideas. I hug Ben, begin to cry and apologize, “Honey, I’m sorry that I let our babies be taken.”

Ben consoles, “Jens, it’s not your fault. I’m to blame for relaxing the security around here.”

Jens counters, “Ben no one could expect something like this to happen, I have never heard of witches stealing babies. Even if we would still have had the security in place, I’m not sure it would have helped against the witches.”

Ben asks, “Jens, how are your wrists?”

I hold them up and say, “They hurt like hell. I was glad they used ropes on our babies.”

Ben remarks, “Jens that’s a good sign that they don’t want Fiona and James to be injured.”

I was going to continue when Destiny knocks on the door and says, “It’s been ten minutes.”

Ben replies, “Come on in and let’s hear your ideas.”

We are ready to start when Mabel announces over the intercom, “Lunch is being served in the dining room.”

Destiny says, “Ben and Jennifer, you need to eat to keep up your strength, When we are done eating, we will come back and discuss my ideas.”

The three of us leave for the dining room.

Present – Mabel and everyone else – Lunch time

Somehow Gretchen is the first into the dining room. She asks, “Is there anything I can do to help?”

I smile at her and suggest, “I could use someone to help serve if you don’t mind.”

Gretchen replies, “No problem at all.” Then she rubs her hands together and continues, “What’s for lunch today?”

I reply, “My world famous Jambalaya, made with chicken and andouille sausage.”

Gretchen questions, “Is it spicy?”

I clarify, “I toned it down but there I do have some spices that you can add.”

Ben, Jennifer and Destiny walk into the dining room, Ben smells the air and says, “Mabel, you made Jambalaya.”

I correct, “No, I made my World Famous Jambalaya.”

Gretchen adds, “And she has spices to make it even better.”

I state, “However knowing Ben’s penchant for spicy food I might not have anything hot enough for him.”

Ben politely asks, “Mabel, if it wouldn’t offend you I might add some tabasco to it.”

I reply, “The only thing I ask is that you try it the way it is first before you adulterate it.”

Ben replies, “Yes Mabel, I always try the food first before adding anything to it.”

Gretchen says, “You three go ahead and sit and I will bring you your food.”

They take their seats as everyone else comes into the dining room. I announce, “Find a place to sit and Gretchen will bring you your food.”

Inga offers, “Mabel, I would like to help serve too.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.