Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben – Back at the cabin

Inga comes out, sees the SUVs driving up and assures me, “Yes Ben, that is the temporary security team I called.”

They drive up to the door and Inga orders, “I want two of you to man the front gate - make sure it’s closed and don’t let anyone in without permission.”

I add, “Two of you can come into the house and grab a Ma Deuce and some ammo. The blockhouse at the gate is fitted for one and the field phone to the house should still work.”

Inga continues, “Let’s make sure the field phone still works, if not then we will use our coms.”

A drone flies overhead and Inga says, “Good! Gretchen already has the drones running so we should get prior warning of anyone approaching.”

I remember something and order, “We have a wolf and other wildlife in the area. Don’t the fuck shoot any of it!”

Inga knows about Destiny and reinforces my order, “Anyone shooting any wildlife will be executed.”

Two of the men come inside as we head down into the tunnels and into the weapons storage room. I open the door, point to the side wall where they can’t see anything in the weapons room and command, “Wait here I will bring out the Ma Deuce.” Yeah, I sure as hell don’t want them nosing around in the weapons room. I load up the Ma Deuce on a cart with two ammo boxes. While I’m in there I see my Alexander Arms Ulfberht and decide to switch weapons. I put the M4 in the rack and sling the Ulfberht over my shoulder and switch tactical vests to the one preloaded for the Ulfberht. I roll the cart out into the room and one of them asks, “Is there an elevator we can use?”

I reply, “No. However, if we take you out the garage entrance, you can roll this right to your SUV.”

We change directions and head toward the garage. I get there, put my palm on the scanner but it doesn’t work. I figure Gretchen must still be working out the bugs in the computer upgrades. I pull out a set of keys and manually unlock the door. We roll the cart into the garage and I suggest, “Pick up one of your SUVs and I will wait for you.”

One of them heads out the door while I tell the other, “I will open the garage doors.”

I try the hand scanner and this time it works. The garage door unlocks and begins to rise. The SUV drives in, they load the Ma Deuce and ammo from the cart into the back of the SUV. I tell them, “I will be down in a couple minutes to run a dry patch through the barrel because right now there’s oil in it.”

I silently swear at myself for not doing this while I was in the weapons room. Damn, I’m forgetting too many things! I put my hand on the scanner at the weapons room and this time it works. I run in, grab the fifty caliber cleaning rod and the associated patches. I make it upstairs where Inga holds up a hand and puts her finger on her lips to tell me not to talk. Glen is sitting across from her in a hypnotic trance. I wanted to hear what he says, but I need to get to the block house. I quietly slip out the front door, which is now being covered by two other security men, and hightail it to the blockhouse. They already have the Ma Deuce in the stanchion for it so I run up and order, “Okay, I will take care of this.”

I open the breech, put the patches over the end of the rod and slide it down the muzzle. The patches come out glistening with oil. I repeat the procedure with more clean patches and this time no oil. I look at the men and ask, “Have you ever loaded a Ma Deuce?”

One of them replied, “Yes Sir, you’re welcome to watch to make sure I’m doing it correctly.”

I observe and he does a great job. He asked, “Permission to test fire?”

I nodded, he touched of a short burst and we were ready to rock and roll. And just in time because a vehicle is approaching the gate.

Present – Samantha – At her castle

John and I enter the video editing room in my castle and begin to work on the video. It doesn’t take long so we finish, review it a couple times then I call the Truth Network and speak to the manager, “We have a priority video we are sending you. Make sure you broadcast it immediately.”

He assures me he will so we send it to the Truth Network, turn on the television and wait. About five minutes later, there’s a special announcement and our special video airs.

Present – Stacy – watching the report

I knew that Samantha was going to do a report on this, so we had the Truth Network channel turned on and waited. After what seemed like forever, the report starts. Bill and I listen to it. When it finishes, I smile at Bill and remark, “It was a good thing the kidnappers wore masks.”

Bill asks, “Why’s that?”

I continue my smile and reply, “Because with the masks on Jennifer cannot cast a spell on them.”

Bill glares and mutters, “I thought you were over this whole witch bullshit?”

I laugh and say, “Oh no Bill, she’s a witch and that’s a fact. But I am over her.”

Bill questions, “What helped you get over her?”

I smile at Bill and say, “When I found out she was a white witch, I realized she couldn’t have put a love spell on Ben.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.