Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Note: This chapter continues from the last book.

Flashback – Masha, Louise and Tanya – Help from the lawyer

With the interview given to Martina finished and plans developed to trap the дурак (fool) John Rowan, I looked at Tanya and asked, “What is next?”

Tanya replied, “Well Masha, I do have some work to get done besides the pro-bono work I am doing for you.”

I gave her a quizzical look and Louise explained, “Masha, pro-bono is a legal term for free.”

I began to complain but Tanya silenced me, “Masha, don’t worry about not being charged a fee. I am more than making up for my fees from the advertising I’m getting by defending you.”

I shook my head and answered, “I still do not understand the American legal system. In Russia almost no one uses a lawyer.”

Tanya asked, “Then how do you get legal situations resolved?”

I smiled and replied, “We do not have as many legal situations in Russia as in America and sometimes they are resolved by force.”

Tanya queried, “What about contractual obligations?”

I paused for a moment and thought, “You are correct, while I haven’t had to use their recourse, they do intervene to resolve contractual issues.”

Tanya grinned and said, “Masha, it really doesn’t sound that much different than here.”

I sputtered, “But we heard that Americans sue people all the time...”

Tanya interrupted, “ ... And we heard that Russians have to stand in line to buy food.”

I demurely withdrew, smile and said, “Touché, perhaps we both have an incorrect view of our respective countries.”

Tanya replied, “Then it will be great fun dispelling those incorrect views. Now I really must go and finish my work for today.”

Louise offered, “Tanya, if you’re not busy tonight why don’t you stop by for Krav Maga classes.”

I added, “And of course dinner.”

Tanya grinned and said, “It’s a date, what time should I arrive.”

I stated, “How about five and make sure to bring some gym clothes.”

Tanya affirmed the time and left. Louise said, “Masha, she’s doing you a big favor by not charging a fee.”

I pondered and theoretically questioned, “Perhaps she can help me set up the classes for women.”

Then I asked, “Louise, when do you start school?”

Flashback – Ben – Back at the hospital

The nurse kept flirting with me so I finally went up to the medical chief of staff and complained, “Sir, I hate to bother you but the conduct of the nurse prohibits me from performing the tasks which I am being asked to perform.”

He looked at me blankly, finally recognized me and swore, “Son of a bitch, you’re Sgt. Blaine! Since you saved the head nurse’s life, we’ve had nothing but trouble from the nurses.”

He continued in his command voice (which was excellent), “I will not tolerate any sexual shenanigans, such as went on back at the base hospital. Any breach of this order will not be tolerated, do I make myself clear?”

Then nurses feebly and meekly all replied affirmatively. The medical chief of staff looked at me and advised, “Sgt., please feel free to report any further incidents.”

I went back to work with the previous nurse, she gave me her best pouty face and said, “You’re no fun.”

I grinned at her and replied, “Listen, I have work to do. I need to rescue more children before the fucking Taliban begin to kill them.”

That shut her the hell up and things were much better.

Flashback – Jack – At the hospital

With the arrival of the new medical staff, this place looked and felt like a real hospital. They hightailed it downstairs and reported to the medical chief of staff. Banzai saw them and said, “Great, now I can change and go rescue some more children.”

I stopped Banzai and said, “You might want to take a few minutes for the fun we’re going to have.”

Banzai queried, “What sort of fun are you planning?”

I grinned at him and answered, “I’m releasing the fucking British bomb maker and we’re going to use him for sniper practice.”

Banzai waffled, “Jack I would love to stay for that, but if I was in the contest it wouldn’t be fair.”

He did have a point, so I asked, “I assume then you’re going out after more children?”

Banzai said, “Of course, and with what Amir told me we need to hustle. By the way, have you seen where he is?”

I said, “He’s been working with the doctors and nurses to help tell them what happened to the children.”

Banzai queried, “I hate taking a civilian on the mission, but he was a big help to me as an interpreter.”

I suggested, “Hell, why don’t you take one of our terps?”

Banzai asked, “When did we get more than one terp?”

I replied, “A second one came in on the last chopper.”

Banzai took a pregnant pause and said, “Thanks Jack, I really didn’t want to bring Amir with me - especially after he took the fucker’s penis.”

I said, “Start getting back into your gear and I will find a terp for you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.