Tale of Two Sissies - Cover

Tale of Two Sissies

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two high school seniors are forced to become sissies by a black gang.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   BBW   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

SMACK!

My cheek stings from the black teen’s blow.

Shocked into obedience I sink to my knees on the hard, tiled floor of the boy’s shower.

At eighteen, how could I imagine this would be the start to my last year of high school?

“Fuck you! I won’t!” I could hear Vic struggling somewhere behind me. His trouble seemed so detached from mine.

I felt a little dazed. Like this was all a dream. The steamy high school shower, the four big black teens, Vic and me.

Water dripped from the strong brown body of my attacker. It dripped from his erect, eight inch dick. Just as it dripped from my own puny form. My own limp, penis. Three inches when fully erect, right now it was a pathetic nothing compared to his.

The black boys of the school wanted to make a point. Vic and I were easy targets. Nerdy and slight, we definitely weren’t Alpha.

“Suck it bitch.” Jarome ordered me.

Tentatively I reach out. My fingers delicately wrapping around his warm cock. The first I have ever touched.

Other than my own pathetic excuse for a penis.

I felt the velvety hardness of another boy’s dick as, behind me, I could hear them slapping Vic over and over. “Better make it good.” The black boy tells me. “Or you know what will happen.”

I lean in and press my lips against his big purple tip. I can feel just a little slimy liquid. Pre-cum, I realize. I stick out my tongue, tasting the bitter juice. Running it along the bottom of his hard shaft.

He moans as I lick him like a whore. Doing my best to act like the girls I’ve seen so often in porn videos. Treat it like a popsicle, I keep telling myself.

I take the first couple inches in my mouth, and suck softly. Like you would to get whipped cream off your finger.

Another boy’s dick in my mouth.

I pull back and his cock comes out with a slight ‘pop!’.

I was panicked at the thought of the terrible act I was doing. My wet body tended to run. “Mmn, that’s a good start, bitch. Looks like you a natural cocksucker.”

I look up his tall, dark body. Past his muscles, to see him looking down at me with a smirk.

The strength to flee drains away. Submissively, I lean back in and take his fuck rod back into my mouth. Suckling softly to please him. Please this black Alpha male.

“No! Please, I’ll do it. I’ll suck your cock.” I hear Vic beg.

I begin bobbing up and down on his dick. Taking it a little deeper each time. Stopping only when I start to gag.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Vic. Weeping, on his knees, just starting to take a black dick in his mouth.

One of the other boys come over to where I’m sucking Jarome’s cock. I can hear him masturbating next to me.

Waiting his turn.

“Unh! That’s it white boi. You suck’in that dick real good.” My black abuser compliments me. He grabs my short brown hair. I know he’s close.

I pump the shaft of his dick as quickly as I can. Desperately trying to finish him before he decides to shove his cock down my throat.

I don’t think I could handle that.

“Unh! Unh! Fuuuck!” His warm cock pulses in my mouth as it shoots it’s jizz. Another boy’s cum on my tongue. In my teeth. At the back of my throat.

I swallow most of it. I couldn’t stop.

It was disgusting and slimy. And warm.

As he pulls away the other boy bushes the tip of his dick against my forehead. He grunts as he sprays string after string of his own hot jizz all over my face.

“Punk!” He grunts at me as he wipes his penis off in my hair. Then pushes onto my back with his foot.

I look over at Vic. He is on his hands and knees coughing up jizz as the boys walk away.

We were alone in the shower room now.

With the rest of cum on my lips, the tears finally came to my eyes.

I had never felt less of a man.

There had been race riots all summer. Leading into the school year.

Apparently a black boy named Clayton decided they would have to show the school who was in charge.

Starting with two wimps named Willard and Vic.

We didn’t talk about the shower incident, and apparently no one else did either.

Things seemed to get back to normal after a couple weeks.

Sometimes I still woke up from the nightmare of a big dark snake heading toward my face.

Then, once again in the locker room after gym. I was putting on my clothes when Clayton and his crew push Vic into the room.

He had gotten in the habit of not showering. Just ducking out of class early.

Jarome gave me a big smile.

“Ok, bitches. Lesson number two.” Clayton says. Pushing Vic toward me.

“Strip down to your panties.” We are ordered.

Soon we both stand docily in out tidy whities.

The black boys gather real close. “I want to see you too bitches kiss.” Clayton orders.

Nervously I look at Vic.

I don’t want to kiss a boy. I also don’t want the shit kicked out of me.

We press our lips together, hoping it would be enough. Knowing it wouldn’t.

Like you mean it.” The big black boy growls.

Vic’s tongue pushes between my lips as he puts his arms around me. I push back, our soft tongues writhing against each other.

Oh god, it’s another boy’s tongue in my mouth. It’s my first kiss!

The black boys stand around us laughing.

Now, I want you to stick your hands down each other’s panties. Grab each other’s pathetic little puds.” The big boy orders.

I place my hand against Vic’s tummy. Slowly I slide it down, slipping underneath his underwear. I can feel his sparse pubic hair as my fingers find his warm crotch.

I knew from seeing him in the showers that Vic had a small penis, like me. Now my fingers were wrapping around it. Gently squeezing it. I could hear him breathe faster as I explored his cock.

Vic’s own hand slips into my underwear. I can’t help but moan slightly as his fingers grip my little cock. I can feel it twitch and grow in his hand. I can’t stop it.

This goes on for a few minutes. My penis growing to its full, but worthless, length. So does Vic’s. Hard between my fingers as I gently tug.

The black boys were taking pictures on their phones. To blackmail us, I figured.

“Alright, you sissies. Enough foreplay. Time for you to do your duty.” Clayton motions down to his crotch. The other boys had already pulled out their hard black cocks.

Quickly, obediently, Vic drops to his knees and pulls the big black boy’s dick out. Willingly taking it into his mouth.

A little more reluctantly I get down before Jarome and start to kiss his hard dick. Humiliated, I start sucking on the big mahogany rod. I grasp the base and tug as my tongue pleasures the tip.

Reaching out I grab one of the other boy’s dicks and start pumping that too. Like one of the sluts in a porno.

Jarome doesn’t last long, and I find myself sucking man-juice out of his meat stick. I grimace as I swallow the hot, bitter, slime.

Then I turn to the boy I was jacking off and take his, slightly smaller, penis in my mouth. He grunts as his dick twitches between my lips. Not jizz spraying the back of my throat.

Vic has finished off the other two boys. We stay kneeling on the floor as Clayton orders us, “Those panties are no good. From now on, you’d best be wearing something sexy. Something girly.”

“What? But...” Vic starts, but the black boy casually slaps him across the face.

“You heard me bitch.” Clayton growls at him.

The four of them leave us to get dressed in silence.

I wanted to just ignore them. To pretend it wasn’t happening, maybe? But they had those pictures now. At least that’s what I told myself.

I slipped into my mother’s bedroom. She wouldn’t be home for hours. She often worked late.

I started going through her dresser, quickly finding her underwear drawer.

I found plenty of basic black, white, and grey cotton panties. Turns out she also had a bit of a wild side. About half the stuff in there were lacy, silky, or mesh. There were even a few thongs.

Trying on a light blue silky panty, I found that Mom was a few sizes bigger than me.

I shouldn’t have been surprised. Mom was curvy, but weighed probably two-twenty. She had really big tits and a big round ass.

This wouldn’t do.

I grabbed the money I had saved doing yard work and got on my bike. Headed to the nearest big box store.

I felt nervous as I walked into the ladies lingerie section. Like I was somewhere I shouldn’t be.

My heart beat fast as I walked up and down the rows. Looking for underwear that would fit, and be affordable.

There wasn’t anyone nearby. Yet I still felt humiliated.

There wasn’t anything for it. I would have to try a few on to figure out my size.

Picking out three pairs in the range that I figured would fit, I nervously walked up to the changing room lady.

“Can I help you, young man?” She asks. Looking at me dubiously. She was old, in her sixties at least. And probably close to three hundred pounds.

“I ... um. I need to try these on. To find out my size.” I explain. My body trembling.

“Is this some sort of prank?” She was suspicious.

“N ... no ma’am. No prank.” She reluctantly hands me a pass.

Maybe I should have said yes. I think as I enter the little cubby. Or, that it was a school project. Something to do with social awareness.

I guess I should have thought it through before coming to the store. Then again, I had hoped I wouldn’t have to interact with anybody.

I was naked, and starting to look at the smallest pair, when the door to my dressing room opened.

I look up in embarrassed horror to find the fat old lady from behind the counter standing there ogling me. She had stripped down to her bra and panties. A big satiny pair with purple and pink flowers. Her skin hung down in folds. Like a candle someone had left in the sun. Her tits were big, almost the size of my head, in their reinforced bra.

“I’ll help you with that young man.” She insists. Stepping in with a cloth tape measure.

She locks the door behind her, and now there is almost no room left.

She grabs my shoulders and turns me around. I can feel her massive tits press against my back as she reaches around me and grabs my tiny cock.

As unappealing as she was, I couldn’t help wishing this was my first sexual experience. Sadly, at fifteen, my first was sucking a black boy’s dick.

Why couldn’t I tell her no? Cause a commotion?

Maybe I didn’t want her o be further humiliated. Found naked in the women’s lingerie changing rooms.

“Ooh, you don’t have much to work with there do you?” She asks as, in spite of the situation, I was getting erect.

She gives my little pud a few soft slaps. Then she actually takes my measurements.

“Try these.” Turning me around, she hands me one of the panties I had picked out. A soft velvet pair. Solidly blue with pink bows on the hips.

They fit quite nicely, even with my small bulge.

“There. They look quite fetching on you young man.” She continues to rub my little bump through the panties. “Now I think it’s time for you to properly thank me.” She says pulling her own panties down. Revealing a Forsyth of grey pubic hair surrounding a damp, wrinkled cunt.

She pushes me too my knees and puts one foot on the bench behind me. Spreading her legs, and opening her pungent, wilted flower. With one hand she flips her big bra up and begins playing with her floppy tits. With the other she grabs my hair and forces my face against her crotch.

Tentatively I start to lick at her hairy pussy. It’s moist, and tastes salty and sour.

The old woman moans as I caress the folds of her fuck hole with my teen tongue. “Mmn, deeper.” She orders. So I stick it as deep inside her cunt as I can.

“Ooh! That’s it you cross dressing Nancy-boy.” She gasps above me.

She doesn’t last long before her fleshy thighs tremble against my face. Her juices flowing onto my face, in my mouth, and down my chin.

“Oh, you naughty boy!” She says happily. Once she finishes gasping her orgasm.

She puts her panties back on and fixes her bra. Then she steps out of the small cubby.

I quickly dress and leave the dressing room. But when I head out to pick out some panties in the size she told me, the old woman follows.

She escorts me up and down the isles. Making me stop to brows periodically.

When we do she rifles through the lingerie on the shelves with one hand. With the other she pulls me close with a hug, and shoves her hand down my pants.

She starts to pick out pairs of panties for me, while pinching and roughly tugging on my little dicklet.

She hands me panties that are much more girly than what I had planned to buy. Frilly, lacy, and delicate I can’t imagine wearing this.

Finally she takes me back to her counter. “I can check you out here honey.” She rings the pile of women’s underwear up.

It’s expensive, but she only charged me for around half of it. Then she sees me off with a smirk.

I go home, feeling ashamed.

Needing relief I masturbate in front of my computer. I have some sexy videos of beautiful women on, but it’s just background noise. I can’t get the image of big black cocks, and fat old women out of my mind.

Finally I finish and crawl into bed for a nap before my mom gets home.

The next day was Thursday. Shamefully I put on a pair of pink, silk, panties before dressing and heading to school.

My little penis kept getting hard rubbing against the smooth cloth all day.

Gym came and went without incident. Vic and I had to slow down to let other boys finish changing so they wouldn’t see what we wore. I noticed he had on a black lacy thing with hearts.

Perhaps that was part of the abuse. Never knowing when they would assault us.

Then Friday passed fine as well.

Over the weekend I was relieved to wear normal underwear.

Then Monday came.

They waited till after school. As I was closing my locker I found Jarome and another boy standing behind me.

“Your coming with us, twink.” He told me.

I’m not sure I have ever been so scared as he led me to the gym. To a back room used to store mats for wrestling.

Vic was already there. Naked except for pink lacy panties. He was shivering, but not just from the cold.

“Strip bitch.” Clayton said, smirking at me.

Soon I was down to my own frilly green girly underwear.

“Gonna really make you my bitches today.” He says. “Lay down on your stomachs.” He gestures at some mats piled in top of each other.

“N ... no! Oh god no!” Vic says. The big black boy grabs him as my friend tries to run. Easily wrestling him down to the mat.

I feel butterflies in my tummy, but when Jarome steps forward, I obediently lie down.

Clayton pulls Vic’s panties down. Just far enough to uncover the smaller teens ass. A cute ass all things considered. Feminine cute, though, not masculine.

One of the other boys hands their leader some lube, then they all begin to strip.

“Now you don’t wanna make this harder than it has to be so you?” Clayton asks, sitting on the sobbing boy’s legs.

He dribbles some of the lube between the blonde’s asscheeks. Then pours a generous amount on his hand.

He smears it on his big black cock.

I watch, dazed, Clayton’s dick glistening from the lube as he slides a couple fingers between Vic’s ass.

“I’m gonna lube your inside, just a little. I want you to thank me though.” All he gets from Vic is sobs though. SMACK! He slaps the prob boy’s ass. “Thank me!”

“Unh. Unh. T ... thank you.” Vic stammers between sobs.

“For what?! And you call me daddy from now on.” Clayton demands.

“Th ... thank you daddy.” Vic moans in despair.

“Hm, yeah. That’s a good sissy bitch.” His ‘daddy’ tells him.

Then Vic groans loudly as The black boy pushes a finger in his asshole up to the first knuckle.

“Oh, yeah! This is goin be good.”

One of the other boys fit a black rubber ball gag in Vic’s mouth. He doesn’t want to accept it, but then he didn’t want to suck black dicks either. It doesn’t matter what we want.

Satisfied that the boy’s ass is lubed he spreads Vic’s butt cheeks and presses the tip of his big dick against the boy’s tight little pucker.

“Ooh, this bitch is tight!” Clayton grins at his friends. I watch as the dick slowly pushes its way into Vic’s ass. My friend moaning around the rubber ball and pounding his fists against the mat from the pain and violation.

Slowly the black fuck stick disappears into Vic’s rear. Until finally Clayton’s balls come to rest on the boy.

“Mmn, how’s that?” The black teen asks. All Vic can do is make garbled painful grunts. “Good, good. You gonna love this next part.”

With no gentleness, Clayton pulls his cock most of the way back out before swiftly ramming it back in.

Vic’s eyes go wide, and he goes silent. As if the air was knocked out of him. Uncaring, Clayton begins fucking my friend’s ass fast and hard. Vic grunts with every thrust, but it’s as if the light in his eyes have gone out.

Clayton fucks him energetically for a couple minutes. Then pulls his big dick out of Vic’s ass with a slight ‘pop!’

Then he moves over behind me.

“Ok, bitch, your turn.” I feel his strong black hands tug my panties down.

One of the other boys lay down on Vic. Quickly shoving into the violated boy’s ass.

I feel Clayton’s lubed fingers probing at my own anus. “What do you say.” He growls above me.

“Thank you daddy.” I whine. I can feel the slightly painful, unwanted pressure as he pushes one finger inside me.

Then it’s out. But my relief is short lived as something large and unyielding presses against my virgin bud.

I clench my eyes against the white hot pain, gripping the edge of the mat. Clayton’s big dick slowly pushing deeper and deeper in me.

After what seems like an eternity I finally feel his balls against my rear. Their curly black hairs tickling my taint.

“Mmn, you tight too bitch. Best thank me for fucking you.” He whispers in my ear.

I had thought having another boy’s dick up my ass would have removed any sense of my manhood. But it wasn’t anything on par with what was burned away when I whimpered, “Mmn, thank you daddy. Thank you for fucking me.”

Clayton laughs and pushes my face against the mat as I feel his dick slide out. Only for it to slam back in.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” I grunt as he fucks me. Sounding more like a girl with each thrust.

My face rubs against the mat as Clayton jackhammers me. My little penis hard beneath me.

The first boy has finished with Vic. Then he too is replaced. Cum leaking out of my friends gaping asshole.

Finally daddy’s dick twitches. I can feel it all up and down my abused hole as he fills me with his hot jizz. He groans loudly above me as he orgasms.

Then he swiftly pulls out. My ass clenches over and over. As if it wanted to be filled again.

I don’t have to wait long. Jarome climbs on me and easily sticks his own massive dick up my rear.

I lay there and take it. Degraded, as he fucks me.

Minutes pass. I can see his friends getting dressed. Vic looks unconscious. Yet still the big black teen fucks me.

Finally he grunts, “Bitch! Yeah!” As he fills my ass with his hot cum.

All I can do is lay there, my ass twitching over and over. I don’t even notice when the black boys leave.

Finally I sit up, only to find my little prick had drizzled it’s own cummies in my panties.

I should have taken them off, but used and ashamed I simply pull them up. My cum, and my bully’s cum smeared on my body.

I shake Vic till I see some signs of life. Finally he moans and sits up. He seems really out of it.

I help him dress, and put on my own clothes. Then we make our separate ways home.

Black boy’s cum leaking out of my ass, into my frilly panties for the next hour.

The next week passes slowly. Mom can tell something is wrong. I tell her I’m getting bullied a bit at school. But when she asks what she can do to get involved, I just tell her to keep out of it.

Vic recovers even slower than I do. Missing a couple days and seeming distant even when he was at school.

Then, the next Friday, something was different.

Kids were looking at me. Laughing behind my back it seemed.

By lunch it was in front of my back. And people were calling me names in the halls.

Finally someone showed me. Pics had been posted to a message board a lot of students used.

In the morning it was just a couple of me and Vic in our underwear. Later, a picture of us lightly kissing. Then by lunch it was of us making out, with hands down each other’s underwear.

That was it then. My reputation, such as it was, was ruined. But now the abuse could end.

Or so I thought.

After school Clayton’s boys brought Vic and me back to the gym.

My blond friend was very docile. He kept his eyes downcast.

“This is over.” I announce. Trying to sound strong.

“Ain’t nothing over, bitch. This was never about the pictures.” Clayton says casually from atop a pile of wrestling mats. He makes a motion.

Jarome grabs me and forces me on my tummy across Clayton’s lap. I struggle, but can’t stop him from pulling my jeans down. Then my blue lace panties.

WHAP! He begins spanking my ass hard. Again and again. The sting of his strong black hand against my tender rear. The other boys laughing at my painfully delivered lesson.

With my ass feeling like it was on fire from the viscous spanking I beg, “Please, please daddy! I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’ll be good daddy. I’ll ... I’ll be a good girl.” I don’t know why I said that last part. It just sort of came out.

He stops and pushes me to the floor. I rub my burning rear with tears in my eyes.

“It’s time for your next step to becoming sissies.” The black teen looks down at me. “Shave everywhere below your eyes. On Monday you will wear a skirt. Something above the knees. To show off your new smooth sissy legs. And a pretty top. Maybe a silk blouse or something. You will figure it out. Now make daddy happy.”

Sniffling, like the little sissy I am, I lean in and pull out his big black dick. I can hear Vic drop to his knees behind me to please the other boys.

Soon we have both swallowed a couple loads of black boy juice.

Over the weekend I start to panic. I need some girls clothes, but was almost broke after buying a bag full of panties.

Not sure what else to do I tell my mom. Not the whole story, just that my bully was demanding I wear girly clothes to school.

She demanded to know who it was, and finally I told her.

Looking him up she called Clayton’s parents.

“They are coming over to talk things out.” My Mom looked smug when she hung up the phone.

But when she answered the door an hour later four teen boys pushed past her.

Clayton and his gang were in my living room with me and my mom.

“You rattled on me, little bitch?” He asked looking only a little angry as he and his boys looked my mom up and down.

She was wearing slacks and a button up blouse. Her brown hair tied back in a bun. Still she was lovely. Curvy with E-cup breasts and a big round ass. She had a tummy and was generally a bit thicker than in her youth, but she carried her fourth three years quite nicely.

“Look we talked on the phone but you’re not Mr...”

CRACK! Clayton slaps my mother across the face.

“Shut your mouth, whore.” He tells her. Then, looking at me, “Just remember, bitch, it was you who brought your mommy into this.”

Jarome and another boy grab my mother’s arms. She struggles, but can’t stop Clayton from tearing open her shirt. Buttons flying across the room as the boy’s cheer.

The only thing left covering my mom’s big breasts is her black lace bra.

“No! No please.” She gasps.

Looking smug the big teen flips the bra up, and her beautiful tits come tumbling out. He grabs them, groping and squeezing as she moans in humiliation. His dark fingers against her pale flesh.

Jarome unbuttons her pants and tugs them down as she closes her eyes and moans. Revealing sheer black lace panties, and the fact that she has a completely bald cunny.

All the fight seems to have gone out of her as they pull her shirt and bra off. Clayton roughly squeezing and jiggling her lovely orbs.

Then, grinning, he reaches down and grabs my mother’s pussy. “Lets do this.” He whispers.

Coming back to herself, Mom struggles as they bend her over the arm of the couch. “No! Oh no!” She yells.

Clayton tears her panties down. He pulls out his cock. Leans in and grabs her hair by the unraveling bun forcing her head up so she looks at me.

Our eyes lock, my mother’s and mine. She silently begs me for help.

Then... “Noooooo!” She wails as Clayton shoves forward. His big black cock impairing my beautiful mother.

Fucking her.

My bully is fucking my mom.

She grunts with each thrust. Her eyes clenched shut now, as he slaps her big ass in time with his pounding. Her big tits slapping together.

I can feel my sissy dick getting hard as I watch.

Time passes so slowly as he fucks my mom. Her ass turning red from his constant spanking. He lets go of her hair and it falls, sticking to her sweaty face as her head hangs down.

Mom’s hands grip the couch cushion tight as she moans.

Finally Clayton cums deep in her pussy. She gasps for air, breathing heavy as he pulls out.

Exhausted she watches him walk over to me. Watches as I drop to my knees. My mother watches without a word as I suck his soft slimy dick into my mouth. I can taste his cum as well as my mom’s juices.

She groans as Jarome shoves his big black dick up her punished twat. He reaches around her big belly to find her flopping tits. She gasps as he starts to pinch her nipples. Soft at first, then harder and harder.

Everyone watches as my mother orgasms loudly. She cries out as her whole body shakes like she is possessed.

With The black teen fucking her, she continues to shake uncontrollably for a full minute. Till she finally comes down.

After he finishes, I suck Jarome’s dick clean as well. Then the other two boys. Each having a go at my exhausted mother.

Then, pulling me by my hair, Clayton makes me crawl over behind her. “Clean that up, bitch.” He orders, pointing at mom’s gaping, soppy, cunt.

I lean in and suck the disgusting creampie out of her abused hole. My tongue deep inside her.

When, my moaning mother was nice and clean they made me strip and stand in the middle of the room. My tiny penis hard for all to see.

Then Clayton slaps my mother a couple times. Just so she knows her place. Then pushes her to the floor in front of me.

“Suck the bitch off.” He orders her. She looks up at him, then docily starts to expertly suck on my little prick. She massages my balls and hums a little. The pleasant sensation quickly pushes me over and I drizzle my little slime on her tongue. She swallows it all.

The boy’s show her the pics they took of her. Especially the ones where we committed incest. Then they take off.

Silently, and still naked, my mom heads upstairs.

I hear her run a shower, then hear the door to her bedroom close.

She doesn’t come out till Sunday.

“We need to take you shopping.” She tells me, after a silent breakfast. “You need new clothes,”

She takes me to the teen girl’s section of a department store.

We pick out some cute skirts and tops.

“We need to get you some training bras.” She tells me. And makes me try some on, right there in front of the other shoppers.

“Now you need some cute nighties. No more boy’s clothes for you.” She says a little loudly.

I feel humiliated, but my little dicklet is hard as a rock.

Finally we head home with my new wardrobe.

During a quiet lunch mom can’t stop looking at me strangely. Afterward we heads upstairs where she helps me shave my whole body. I can’t help my tiny penis keeps getting hard.

After, she heads to her bedroom.

In the evening, when she comes downstairs she has put on lingerie. A sheer white set, with little blue bows. Stockings, a short skirt that doesn’t quite cover her ample ass and matching bra that barely holds her big tits. I can see that she isn’t wearing panties.

“I need you to make mommy feel good, Willard.” She tells me as she sits on the couch and spreads her legs. “Strip to your underwear, but put on a bra.” So I do as told. The whole thing feeling unreal. “Good, now crawl to mommy,”

I get to my hands and knees and crawl. Stopping between her meaty thighs. The awkward feeling bra feels tight around my torso, and over my shoulders. I feel warm, there are butterflies in my tummy.

“Lick mommy’s pussy. That’s a good girl.” She tells me.

I brush her small skirt out of the way and lean in. I kiss her bare pussy all over, while my mother leans back and moans above me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.