A Cuckold by Choice - Cover

A Cuckold by Choice

Copyright© 2017 by werewolf

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Now that our kids have flown the coop, we decide to expand our horizons

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Water Sports  

“What’s this?” I laughed, “Starting early?”

“Hi darling,” my wife smiled, “We’re just celebrating breaking up for Christmas.”

“So I see,” I smiled, “You smudged your lipstick.”

At least she had the good grace to blush and Charlie got up to get a round in.

“Charlie just wanted a word darling,” she said hastily.

“Katie,” I said quietly and took her hand, “You know I’m fine with what you’re doing, well, with what we’re doing, but please don’t lie to me, if you want to see Charlie, just say so, yeah?”

Charlie returned then and placed our drinks down with an embarrassed grin.

“Should I say sorry mate?”

“Yes,” I said leaving him in no doubt about my feelings, “I’ll tell you what I told Katie, we all know what we’re doing, don’t spoil it mate, like it is we’ll enjoy it. The three of us know you’ll be fucking and I really do want you to enjoy it, just don’t cheat, okay?”

“Okay,” he said and held out his hand, “Can I take her shopping?”

I looked at Katie and she nodded.

“You buying?” I asked and he smiled, “Of course.”

“Go for it.” I said and finished my pint in one go.As I turned to leave I said with a smile, “Stay the night if you want Katie.”

Her smile was as wide as the road, she blew me a kiss and mouthed, “Thank you.”

On the short walk home I asked myself why I’d said she could stay, I loved her and I know she loved me, that was beyond all doubt, but I also knew she was desperate to try a black lover.

The idea of seeing her with a lover, especially a black one excited me even if it meant being without her occasionally.

Yes I was quite happy.


Katie’s story.

I spent a lovely afternoon with Charlie, my Charlie as I’d began to think of him. He was good fun to be with as well as an absolute gentleman and of course I was really excited about having sex with him later that evening!

He bought me lots and lots of really sexy lingerie that he said he liked and on the way back to his place he bought two bottles of champagne.

“Only the very best for my lady.” he laughed and I rewarded him with a very sexy kiss as he closed his front door behind us.

He took me upstairs to show me his bedroom and also where to put my things and then left me to enjoy a hot shower.

I stayed in the bathroom after my shower to put my make up on and dress in the beautiful lingerie he’d bought for me.

The stockings were fully fashioned fifteen denier with seams and I fastened them to a lacy little waspie. A quarter cup bra came next which I really loved, my hard nipples peeped out over the top of the lacy cups making me feel very racy and then a tiny little white thong, completely sheer of course and over that came a long, sheer night gown, I felt like a queen.

Slipping on a pair of high heeled slippers I went down to meet my king.

“Oh my God Katie,” he exclaimed, “You look absolutely gorgeous.”

“Thank you,” I giggled nervously, “I wanted to look nice for you,”

“Nice? you look fantastic.” I felt myself blushing under my make up.

“Go and have a shower Charlie,” I said and added, “And hurry up.”

I sent my hubby a text then just to tell him that I loved him and I giggled when I got a row of smiley faces back. I replaced the phone in my bag just as Charlie appeared, his handsome face split with an embarrassed grin, he was wearing a long black dressing gown that showed his hairy chest, but his feet were bare and I hoped that was all he wore.

“Want some champagne?” he asked, sounding just as nervous as I was.

“Oh yes please.” I smiled and followed him into the kitchen, as he stood pouring out our drinks I kissed the back of his neck and whispered softly,

“Champagne always makes me horny.”

I sensed his smile rather than saw it, he reached up into a cupboard and handed me a straw, “You’d be better with this then.” and gave me the bottle complete with the straw.

We both practically choked with laughter then until suddenly he grabbed me and kissed me.

“But you don’t need it though, do you?”

“No Charlie,” I breathed as he slid the night gown off my shoulders, “I don’t need it at all.”

I don’t remember going upstairs, all I can remember about those few minutes was feeling his massively thick, black cock sliding into me and the incredible feelings it invoked in me.

“Oh Charlie,” I gasped, “Oh my God yes.”

“Am I hurting you?”

“Yes,” I gasped, “And I love it, I fucking love it.”

I wrapped both legs around his back and used both hands to grip his naked buttocks.

“Fuck me Charlie, just fuck me.”

I felt like a bitch on heat, all my thoughts, everything was concentrated on that wonderful cock filling me, fucking me, making me gasp with the sheer fucking pleasure I was feeling.

He was fucking me with long, deep strokes, each one slightly deeper than the one before, I’d never felt anything like it before, it was like one long, continuous orgasm.

He kissed my neck, my nipples, then my mouth again and all the time, my senses were swimming, I raked his muscular back with my finger nails as he fucked me and did my best to squeeze him to death with my thighs, I felt his heavy balls banging against my bum which told me that every inch of his magnificent cock was inside me.

“I’m gonna cum Katie,” he gasped, “I’m sorry darling I can’t ... I can’t KATEEEE.”

He lunged and I screamed, my head exploded, rockets and fireworks went off and someone turned a hose on in my cunt.

It was only a few minutes later as we lay still joined together that I realised he was still hard.

“You’re an amazing man Charlie.” I said softly and kissed his mouth.

“I’ve never been fucked like that before in my life.”

“I’ve never heard you swear before.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.