A Cuckold by Choice - Cover

A Cuckold by Choice

Copyright© 2017 by werewolf

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Now that our kids have flown the coop, we decide to expand our horizons

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Water Sports  

It was new years eve last year when I first became a cuckold, a willing cuckold I should mention.

Katie and I had been married twenty one years, all of them good.

We had two children a boy and a girl who now had spouses of their own and we’d both decided to further our sexual explorations somewhat.

Over the years of our marriage we’d often enjoyed our fantasies and even acted some of them out, but one recurring fantasy of us both that we’d never acted out was for Katie to take a lover, a black lover!

Since the kids had flown the coop we’d both decided that the time was ripe.

Katie worked in a local electronics factory, a job she enjoyed and where she socialized regularly with various friends she’d made there.

One of whom was Charlie, a rather large, but extremely friendly black guy built like the proverbial brick shit house. Like me he was an avid football fan and we often went to watch Derby County (our local team) together.

We always went to the pub after to drown our sorrows or to celebrate an all too rare win, it was on one such occasion after we’d imbibed a few pints that he confessed that he thought Katie was one of the sexiest women he’d ever met.

“Thanks,” I grinned, “I think.”

“Oh it was meant purely out of respect Dave.”

“With just a hint of lust, yeah?”

“Just a tiny bit mate.” he laughed and went to the bar for a refill.

The bar was packed, so I took the opportunity of calling Katie at home.

Thankfully she answered straight away and I told her what I was thinking of doing.

“David, are you sure about this?”

“Definitely, it’s what we’ve talked about for years, it’s a golden chance babes.”

Looking up to the bar, I saw he was being served, well his sheer size made him very noticeable.

“Hurry up babes, he’s on his way back, yes or no, quickly.”

“Yes.” and she ended the call.

“Checking in?” he laughed.

“Not exactly,” I lied, “Katie just rang to remind me that I’ve got to invite you over on New Years Eve.”

“Great, yeah I’ll be there mate.” he took a swallow of his beer.”

“Who else will be there?”

Fuck, I hadn’t thought about that!

“Don’t know mate, but she said to make sure I asked you.”

“I expect she wants my body.” he laughed again and I laughed with him.

“Did I tell you that she’s going blind?”

“Fuck off.”

“Bollocks.” and we continued our drinking in companionable silence.

Katie was waiting for me wearing a long, sheer white night gown through which I could see her stockings and a tiny little thong.

“I hope you know what you’re doing,” she smiled, “Apart from making me horny that is.”

“Oh God,” I moaned, “You’re not going to abuse me are you?”

“Damn right I am,” she smiled evilly, “So get in the shower now.”

I obeyed her command and after a good wash, I turned the flow onto cold to sober me up as much as possible.

Thinking of the treat in store for me, I went downstairs just wearing a robe and a hard on, Katie’s eyes lit up as she handed me a brandy.

“Promising David,” she smiled, “Promising.

“So just how horny are you?” I asked.

“More than horny for you,” she giggled, “So tell me what Charlie said about me.”

“He said you were one of the sexiest women he’d ever met.”

“Only one of them?” She sat down on the couch allowing her robe to fall open showing her lovely, long stocking clad legs and the shape of her pussy through the sheer panties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.