Cuck Husband
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband and wife learn that they are submissive. They explore a new life as they are abused by the people around them.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

We didn’t choose this lifestyle. It was forced upon us. Well, perhaps that’s not quite true. Maybe best to say that my wife and I were forced to confront who we truly are.

My wife is way out of my league. I’m a nerdy, small accountant. About my only good feature is my nice ass. Though even that’s a bit too feminine.

My wife, Cherry, on the other hand is a straight ten. Great body, large E-cup breasts, a beautiful face topped with long curly red hair. She is smart, and funny, and a brilliant handyman around the house.

I should never have been allowed to marry someone like her, except we grew up next door to each other.

We have been best friends since we were babies.

But what happened greatly tested our love.

It all started with a house guest.

$ “Thanks for letting me stay. It will only be for a few days.” Said Peter. Peter Dalton a friend of ours from high school. Well more of an acquaintance really. I didn’t like him in fact. He was always kind of a jerk to me back then. But not to Cherry. No boys were jerks to her in school.

She insisted he stay with us while he was on his business trip. She said it was the nice thing to do. So I didn’t object.

“Oh, we are happy to have you.” She says giving him a friendly hug. One that I feel he holds too long. Then I chide myself. I’m not a jealous man. I can’t be.

He holds out his hand to shake, and I am mildly surprised that he doesn’t grind my fingers.

“Yeah.” I say. “We are glad to see you Pete.”

My wife sashays down the hall in her tight leggings and cropped tshirt. She shows Pete to his room.

That evening Pete treats us out to a nice restaurant.

“You look great Cherry.” He tells my wife.

She sure does. Dressed in a full length navy blue cocktail dress. One side slit nearly to her waist so when she walks you can see all the way up to where her garter meets her black stocking. Her top is cut in a way that leaves her shoulders bare and reveals a generous amount of cleavage.

He takes her arm and leads her to the taxi when it arrives. Leaving me to trail behind.

When we get in Peter says there isn’t room for us all in back. So I sit in front next to the driver, while Cherry laughs at a joke I didn’t hear. Hopefully not about me.

At the restaurant we have a nice meal. The two of them sharing a bench seat. While I sit in a chair.

Then we are home on the couch, talking about old times. Well they are anyway. I’m mostly listening to them reminisce.

Eventually I stand and say. “Well it’s getting late and there’s work in the morning.”

“Oh honey, don’t be a stick in the mud. We don’t get to see our old friends very often.” She says.

Now I feel bad. It’s true, since we had moved to the coast we didn’t see people from home often. Not a big deal to me, but she missed her friends.

“Well I have to get some sleep.” I say.

“No, stay.” She begs.

“Na, you stay and talk for a while.”

“Are you sure.” She asks concerned.

“Yeah, sure. It’s fine.” I say. Giving her a reassuring smile.

As I head upstairs I can hear her giggling again.

@ It was some time after Melvin had gone to bed. Peter had turned on the tv and we were watching a scary movie. I couldn’t help leaning into him for the spooky parts and eventually he had his arm around me.

Occasionally he would whisper things in my ear.

Naughty things that he had fantasized about people we knew in high school.

Every whisper sent a shiver through my body.

Drowsily I noticed he had his dick out. How long had he been stroking his hard cock, I wondered.

“Mrs. Tuttle. On her knees with her sundress pulled down and her big tits flopped out.” He whispers.

His hand slides off my shoulder and up the back of my head. Gently he pushes my face toward his crotch.

Submissively, I open my mouth. I reach out my tongue to lick his tip, tasting his bitter pre-cum.

Then, my husband upstairs snoring, I take Pete’s dick in my mouth and sucks. So much bigger than Melvin’s small cock.

My face bobs up and down on my guest’s hard cock. Each time he pushes the back of my head a little lower. His dick a little deeper in my throat.

Giving in to my lust I slide my hand in his pants and caresses his balls. A real man’s balls.

Pete meanwhile pulls my dress up. The side slit making it easy to reveal the pink silk panties not quite covering my sweet ass.

I can’t help moaning around his cock, as his exploring fingers press and rub my sensitive pussy through the silk.

My nose was now pressing into his bristly pubic hairs. To my surprise I’m taking his whole cock when I go down.

Now he would hold me there, his big hard dick in my throat, until I whimper from lack of air. Then he would let me back up to take a couple breaths. Before pushing me back down.

His roaming hand had traveled up my body. Yanking a few times on my dress had freed my bountiful breasts. Now he was groping and squeezing what my husband called my divine orbs.

Surly he must be close to finishing. Melvin could never last this long.

Then he grabs me by my hair and roughly pulls me off his dick and across the couch.

Pete casually pulls my panties down as he climbs on top of me.

I gasp, my eyes going wide, as his big dick rams its way up my wet cunt. I can hear him grunt when his balls come to rest against my tingling pussy. His dick shoved deep inside me. Pressing spots Melvin never could.

Then as he begins to pound my tight twat he hisses degrading names in my ear.

“Whore, unh. Slut, unh. Bitch, unh.”

Humiliated, I bite the back of her hand to stop myself from crying out in pleasure. My curly red hair bouncing around my face with each thrust from the dominant man behind me. I can’t let my husband find us like this.

“You cum rag, unh. Cock tease, unh. Cunt, unh.”

I can feel her orgasm quickly building. The humiliation somehow adding to my pleasure. As this man I thought was my friend defiles her, my thighs begins to tremble

“Cum slut, uh. You trash, uh. Just a spunk bucket, ah.”

My body quivers uncontrollably and I let out a long moan as the strongest orgasm I have ever experienced washes over me.

“Ha! Your just a worthless piece of cum licking trash, aren’t you?” He demands yanking on my long hair.

“Uuunh! Yes! Yes I’m just trash!” I reply.

“Aaaah!” I can feel his balls throb, and his dick twitch as he dumps his load into my hungry twat. His jizz Leaks out of me as he pulls out and stands up.

He grabs me by my red hair and forces me to my knees in front of him. My dress down around my waist, my tits freely bouncing around. His big slimy dick hanging in front of me. I’ve never felt anything so degrading. Never felt so dirty.

“Suck me clean whore.” He says ruthlessly.

I have rarely even gives Melvin blowjobs. I wouldn’t think about swallowing his cum. Yet I obediently lean forward and slurps up the mess of pussy juice and jizz. My stomach rumbles in protest at the disgusting taste.

I licks his big prick till he is clean. Then Pete zips himself up, gives me a stinging slap across the face, and says, “That’s a good little whore.”

As he leaves me there, a disheveled mess on the floor, and walks away I’ve has never felt so disrespected. My pussy tingles just thinking about it.

Feeling dirty and ashamed I rush into the kitchen to get some cleaning supplies. Dress still around my waist and tits hanging free.

I thinks about her modesty for a moment. But the idea of getting caught, either by my husband or some passerby, turns me on too much. Quickly I clean the stains from the couch. Also from where I leaked on the floor when he made me ... do that.

I fully strips in the living room. In full view of the front window. Then heads to the shower.

Wet, I throw on a tshirt that clings to my body showing off my amazing tits.

I crawls into bed next to Melvin and falls asleep.

Later, in the dark, I wake with a need. I am up and halfway to the stairs before I come to my senses.

What am I doing? I go into the bathroom and fingers my self to a quick orgasm. Then I return to bed.

$ In the morning before we all head out Cherry makes a quick breakfast. She seems tired.

Peter though seems chipper. And he can’t take his eyes off my wife I notice. Though this morning I can’t blame him.

She had thrown on a thin white teddy and a green thong. I could tell because the nearly transparent cloth didn’t quite cover her ass.

Also were her tits spilling out of the top. Of course they were.

Still if it made her feel wanted I shouldn’t complain.

Though I nearly speak up when Pete stands saying, “I will see you this evening.” Then with a smile he gooses my wife’s bottom right in front of me. She squeals with delight as he leaves.

It just ... it seemed overly friendly.

Cherry is waiting for me when I get home.

She tells me everything. And how ashamed she feels.

She says she knows I can never forgive her, but “please, please, please don’t leave me.”

I can’t feel my body as I hug her. I can’t forgive her because I know this is my fault.

I should have stood up, should have said something. Should have been a man. Shouldn’t have been a sissy.

“It’s ok” I assure her, I’ll talk to Peter. Make him leave.”

She goes upstairs.

Soon Peter arrives.

“We need to talk.” I tell him in what I hope is my bravest voice.

“I know what you did,” I tell him.

He looks at me with a grin. “And just what did I do Melvin?”

“You, uh, you seduced my wife.”

“Yeah, I suppose I did. She didn’t mind though.”

“Yes. Yes she did. And you ... you can’t...”

SLAP!

I reel from him striking me across the face.

“I can’t what, sissy?” He says menacingly.

“You ... you can’t...”

SLAP!

He strikes my other cheek.

“You don’t tell me anything. Do you, sissy?”

“N ... no.” I stammer, intimidated.

“No what?” He demands.

“N ... no ... sir?”

“Ha! Yeah, I like that. Bout time you accept your proper place.” He grabs me twisting my arm behind my back, and pushes my face against the wall. “And what can I do with your wife?” He demands.

“Ow! Ow! Anything ... anything you want s ... sir!”

“That’s right, you little pussy. Now lets go upstairs. You can watch as she sucks my cock.”

He makes me walk ahead of him. Up the stairs and down the hall. How will she respond to this betrayal?

She is sitting on the bed when I enter the room. Our eyes meet and some unspoken bond is exchanged. She gives me a little nod, and for a moment everything is good.

Then Pete steps in. “Hey, bitch. Get on your knees.” He pushes me toward the makeup stand chair.

I watch, defeated, as my wonderful wife drops to her knees.

She obediently unzips Peter’s fly. Spreading his slacks so we can see his hard-on under his blue cotton underwear. It looks big even now.

She caresses him through the cotton. Leaning forward to kiss his bulge a few times before pulling the cloth down.

His big dick springs free. Bouncing up like it was independently hungry for my wife.

I gasp at the size. I can’t take my eyes off his dick as Cherry leans forward and tenderly kisses it. Up and down his shaft her lips gently brush his dick. Like she is worshipping it. Finally coming to rest covering the big purple tip. Pete moans in pleasure as my own little prick gets hard.

Cherry opens her mouth and I can see that she is tickling his tip with her tongue. Then she bears down. Swallowing his thick shaft. She gets more than half way down before coming back up. Then she bobs back down.

I watch as she bobs closer and closer to taking the whole thing.

“That’s a good whore.” Peter says approvingly.

His hand in my wife’s curly red hair, she finally takes the whole thick slab. Holding it there for a moment before coming up and gasping for air.

A few more times of her taking the whole thing and he pulls her away. He slaps her cheeks with his dick as he says, “Alright bitch, time to strip.”

Cherry stands up shooting me a shamed look. Then she slowly, sensually begins unbuttoning her blouse. Each button revealing more and more of her lacy blue bra, and her cleavage.

Soon she shimmies out of her blouse.

Then she turns and bends over. Her ass pointing at Pete as she slips her business skirt down. Revealing her blue thong and black garter.

She wiggles her ass for him till he gives her a couple sharp spanks. She lets out a sexy squeal and stands up. She covers her bra with her arms and gives him a sexy pout.

Then she reaches behind her back and unclasps, then pulls off the bra. Carefully covering her tits with her free arm. Tits so big that we still get a good view of her flesh.

She then drops her arm revealing her beautiful breasts in all their glory.

Quickly she pulls her panties off. Then stands waiting.

Peter roughly pushes my wife onto her back on the bed. She submissively, obscenely, spreads her legs as he climbs onto her. I see the pleasure on her face as his huge dick penetrates her.

I watch as she writhes and moans under him. Grabbing at the sheets as he squeezes and gropes her wonderful breasts.

I watch them. I watch as a man I despise pleasures my wife as I never have.

My little prick still hard.

Peter flips my wife over. Cherry lifts her ass in the air and wiggles it enthusiastically for him. He gives her cute rear a few spanks before shoving his fuck tool back in her.

He shoves her face into the bed as he jackhammers her from behind.

“Oh! Oh god! Pete, yes! Just like that! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck your filthy whore!” She cries.

“You like that cunt?” He asks, degrading her. Degrading my wife.

“Oh! Oh, yes! Show my wimp husband how a real man fucks!” My body trembles, am I hurt or turned on?

@ I’m not sure why I said those things. Except I am more turned on than I have ever been. Degrading my loving husband turns me on even more.

“Ha ha! You like that cuck?” Pete says from behind me. His big fuck tool driving my face into the bed with each thrust.

My face turned to the side, I can see Melvin is turned on too.

How can we be like this. I know, right now, I would do any depraved, humiliating thing Pete ordered me to.

I feel a titillating sting as he strikes my ass again.

“Aah! Thank you sir.” I say.

I can feel his manly balls strike my pussy over and over. Soon he is going to cum inside me. His jizz filling my womb.

Oh god, what if he gets me pregnant. A real man’s baby in my tummy. Not my husband’s.

The thought sends me over. My whole body shivers and trembles. “Aaaugh! Oh god! Oh god yes!”

It takes a moment for me to come down from the orgasm. Pete’s cock still pistoning inside me.

Suddenly I yelp as he pushes me off the bed, like discarded trash.

Then he stands over me and I feel his hot jizz spray my face.

I close my eyes as string after string of ropy cum lands in my hair, on my face, and on my tits.

When he is finished I scoop some off and suck it off my fingers. It’s disgusting, but erotic.

Then I lean forward and suck his cock clean.

“That’s a good little cum dumpster. Now you better get to working on dinner soon.”

Pete turns, and slapping Melvin on the way, leaves the bedroom.

I pull a dirty shirt from the hamper and start wiping the jizz off. Looking over at my husband.

“Cherry. W ... why?” He asks.

A little peeved I say, “I didn’t see you speaking up.”

He looks humiliated and crestfallen. I instantly feel bad.

I move over to him. “Look. None of this meant I don’t love you. And you still love me right?” He timidly nods his head. “And I am certainly not going to leave you. But ... something has changed. Being like that turned me on. More than I could have guessed.”

I caress the side of his face. “Last night was hot. But today was even hotter. I ... I liked fucking behind your back, even if I wanted you to catch me. But getting fucked right in front of you, knowing that you wouldn’t or couldn’t do or say anything. God Mel, it’s getting me hot thinking about it,”

“You seemed to get turned on too.” I say rubbing his still hard crotch.

“Y ... yeah. I guess.”

“You may want to think about that. About what you want, or need. Now,” I say turning away. “I need to get ready and go cook for a real man.”

As I open my dresser to pick something out, he speaks up behind me. “Could ... could you, uh, take care of me?” I see that he is motioning to his crotch.

“No honey.” I tell him. “You don’t get to have me till he wads me up and throws me away.” I pull out a button up work shirt that I only button half way. My tits are nearly spilling out and it just barely covers my crotch when I stand.

Walking past my husband I pat him lovingly on the cheek that was recently slapped. “If you want to make me happy, you won’t take care of yourself either. Not tonight.” I head down to my place in the kitchen.

$ I sit across the kitchen table from Peter. Cherry served him, while I had to dish up myself.

Now she is on her knees under the table sucking on his cock while he eats.

My own little penis is hard. The humiliation of it somehow turning me on.

I’m still not sure how I feel about the whole situation.

Cherry is obviously enjoying being his whore. At first, part of me resented that. Now though, that seems to have passed. And I’m not quite sure how I feel Except turned on.

After dinner Peter tells me I can sleep on the couch as he takes my lovely wife up to our bedroom.

I watch tv for a bit, but for hours I can hear them going at it. Just when I think they are finished, I hear my wife squeal and moan with pleasure.

In the morning Pete takes off early. It’s Saturday and he has plans before he leaves town on Sunday.

Cherry seems to have picked out her frumpiest clothes. Baggy sweats and an oversized tshirt, under a plane grey fluffy robe.

She is quite pleasant to me though and makes me a nice breakfast.

“Thank you dear.” I say when finished.

“Your welcome. Now, Pete has allowed me to take care of your ‘little’ problem.” She points at my crotch. She has never complained about my size before. But I haven’t had an orgasm since before Peter arrived.

She tells me to strip, then leads me out into the cold garage.

There she has me sit on a freezing folding chair.

She pulls out a box of tissues and kneels down.

“Oh honey,” she says, her voice dripping with disappointment. “You are just sooo tiny. Your little prick could never satisfy anyone.” We both watch my dick rise to its few inch erect height. She seems pleased.

“Still, it has to be taken care of.” So she takes a couple fingers and wanks me off.

Even though the whole act is degrading, I still cum quick. She collects my jizz in a couple tissues. Wipes me off, and then puts the soiled tissues in my hand.

“Now be a good boy and go throw that away.”

Pete returns in the late afternoon. He sends me out on some errands that take a couple hours.

When I pull up to our house I have to park down the street because there’s half a dozen or so cars in my driveway and out front.

As I walk up I get a sinking feeling in my stomach as I notice the front curtains are drawn.

I can hear some sort of party going on inside.

When I open the door the first thing I notice is the cigar smoke. Then all the guys. Nearly a dozen. Playing poker.

Then I see Cherry. On her hands and knees on the floor. Three strangers around her. One fucking her from each end while the third waits his turn by playing with her dangling tits, red and sore from abuse.

Nearby her wedding dress lies crumpled and stained on the floor. But now all she wears is a white garter and matching stockings.

“Ha ha! Great. Shut the door you cuck.” Peter orders me. And I quickly comply. “See guys, a pansy like that doesn’t deserve a sweet piece of ass like her.”

His guests agree and laugh at me. One of the men roughly slaps my wife’s ass.

“I ... I got what you ah, what you wanted.” I stammer.

“Good. Good little beta. You got anything else to say?” He challenges.

I can’t help glancing at the men violating my beautiful wife. “N ... no sir.” I say meekly.

“The men laugh again. “Ha ha. I didn’t think so.” Peter says. “Bring it here.”

As I walk over to him the man fucking my wife doggy style pulls out and stands up. The waiting man quickly replaces him, Cherry’s pussy gaping from use. The first man stands over the discarded wedding dress and shoots his cum all over it.

Reaching Peter’s side I hand him his bag.

He starts to rummage through it while talking to me casually. “Over the last couple hours everyone has fucked your wife at least once. Two or three times for some guys.” He starts laying the sex toys out on the table. I was told to go to a different store for each one. Other than a small personal vibrator we didn’t own any. “But, fucking a whore is just par for the course. Even fucking her in front of her husband.” A couple guys laugh. “Thing is, I promised these boys a real show. And we can’t disappoint them can we?” He asks me.

“I ... uh, n ... no I guess not.”

“Great. Take off your clothes and tie the whore up.”

Awkwardly I strip in front of the men. Then after the two guys finish with her I cuff Cherry’s hands. She looks exhausted.

We all go out to the garage. There Peter hooks the cuffs above her head to a beam across the ceiling. Dully she watches as he tweaked her nipples to hardness.

Then she is jolted awake when he attaches the first clamp to her nipple. She gasps from the pain. The second follows quickly.

To top her off a blindfold is placed over her eyes.

Next Peter pulls out the little nasty wand. The tip will give a little painful shock when it touches skin.

He lightly touches it to the bottom of her large left breast.

ZAP! ‘Aah!’

“Ha ha. Nice. Well boys, this is what we played for. Jake your up first with fourteen zaps.” He hands the wand to a scruffy looking bearded guy. Who starts abusing my wife.

ZAP! ‘Ah!’ POP! ‘Ow!’ ZAP! ‘Mmn’ he laughs as her body jerks when he touches it to her tits and ass, Cherry’s big breasts bouncing. Then she screams as he touches it directly to her pussy lips. Panting and blind she waits, dreading the next touch.

“Now for you, ya little pussy, cuck. Bend over this.” Peter pulls out a step stool while rubbing the leather paddle I bought.

Meekly I do as I’m told. Bending way over to grab the wooden legs on the other side.

I don’t wait long.

I wish I could say I took it like a man. That I was strong in front of these cruel beasts.

WHAP! ‘Aagh!’ I clench my eyes shut. My ass stinging from the blow. Quickly another follows. Then another. I can’t stop my eyes from tearing up as my ass is spanked. I whimper and cry like a schoolgirl.

Lost in my own little world of pain I don’t even hear my wife begging for mercy anymore.

I’m not sure how many strikes the first guy got. Probably only a dozen, but it felt like a hundred. There is a brief moment of respite before the next set starts.

Soon my world is just a constant flash of pain.

Sometime, while the cruel laughing men beat my poor ass, my little hard dick drizzles a full load of cum onto the cement.

When they finally let me stand I rub my burning rear. The men are getting ready to leave.

Poor Cherry is hanging, sobbing. When the men had finished with her they duct taped a banana halfway up her poor tortured pussy.

“You have a choice for the finale, sissy. You can slurp up your little cummy drizzles from the floor. Or your wife gets an encore round of zaps.

I can hear Cherry give a frightened little moan at that.

I look at the disgusting little puddle under the stool.

Pushing it aside I get on my hands and knees and begin to lick. It’s bitter and dirty and disgusting, but I do it for the men’s pleasure. Laughing at me as they open the garage door and leave.

If my neighbors happen to look now they will see us. Me on the ground, and my wife hanging, fruit up her twat.

Soon it’s just the three of us.

“Clean her up cuck. You can both sleep in the basement.” He looks at us with obvious disgust.

His interest in my wife as a sex partner seemingly gone after the things he did to her. Peter goes up to our bed to get some sleep before his trip in the morning.

Using the stool, I unhook Cherry. With her leaning on me I lead her to the couch. Quickly taking off her mask and the shackles.

She hisses each time I remove her nipple clamps.

She rubs her sore tits as I inspect the tape.

“Be careful please.” She begs. Sounding more like a lost little girl than my strong confident wife.

Slowly, ever so slowly I start to peel the tape from her skin. While she moans quietly from the pain.

At the tape comes off the front and jostles the banana she has a small orgasm. Her pussy quivering around the fruit. Slowly I take the rest off. Then I pull the sopping banana out of her gaping cunt.

Together we go downstairs. Since there are no blankets we snuggle up together in a pile of dirty clothes for the night.

We sleep late in the morning. By the time we get up Peter has already left. Cherry gives me a hopeful smile when she realizes he is gone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.