Love Is Never Blind - Cover

Love Is Never Blind

Copyright© 2017 by John Stewart

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story of two young lovers who are scarred by life but who find love with each other.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Margaret and Aiden had champagne for all of us. Mom and Dad had hors d’oeuvres. Alex and I had one glass of champagne and a few goodies. I described the appetizers to Alex and she took a few from my fingers. After a while, I faked a yawn, and, that was Alex’s signal, she yawned too. I said I was hot and sweaty and needed a shower. Alex said she really wanted a shower before we went to sleep. There was one more thing I wanted to do. I put my arm over Alex’s shoulders and she put her arm around my waist. We stood there in our Phantom attire, all except masks, and we faced our families.

“After we shower, we’re going to Alex’s room and make love,” I said. “There’s only one more thing we want from you, all of you, and that’s your blessing.”

We got it, not only verbal blessings but also hugs and kisses from every member Alex’s family and mine. I saw tears in more than one set of eyes but, from their smiles, I hoped they were tears of happiness.

When the blessings finally stopped, we went hand in hand to Alex’s bedroom and shut the door. I knew what I needed before anything else so I pulled Alex to me, tucked her head against the side of my throat, wrapped my arms around her, and stood there drinking from her. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. Perhaps she felt the same way.

“Alex, I love you and I don’t ever want to do anything that hurts you or even makes you uncomfortable,” I whispered in her ear. “If I do, just say stop.”

“Mikey, have I ever said stop when we played,” she whispered.

“No, but there’s one thing that we didn’t do when we played. Tonight part of my body will be inside yours.”

“I know, Mikey, and I want it. I want it so much.”

I heard a gentle tap on the door and then Margaret’s voice.

“Michael, Alex, just drop your clothes outside the door. I’ll take care of them.”

We both said the same thing, “Yes, Ma’am.”

Alex lifted her face toward mine, a smile on her beautiful face. I smiled back, caught her hand in mine, and brought it to my lips. She traced my smile and ran her fingers back and forth over my two front teeth. I touched her open mouth the same way.

“Your mother wants our clothes,” I whispered. “I suppose that means we’ll have to take them off. May I undress you?”

“That would be nice. May I undress you too?”

I turned her around, removed her cloak, and laid it on her loveseat. I turned my back to her and she removed my cloak and handed it to me. I carefully laid it on hers.

She was beautiful in her long flowing gown but I wanted it off. “I’m going to leave your panties and bra on until we get in bed. OK?”

“Yes, but why?”

“I want to see you like that in the bed with me. I want to see you with my eyes and hands and mouth.”

“Then I’m going to leave your underwear on until we’re in bed. Are you wearing briefs or boxers?”

“Neither,” I whispered. “Maybe they’re boxer-briefs. They go down to mid-thigh but they’re elastic like briefs.”

“May I see them?”

“I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours.”

I moved behind her and unzipped her gown. She held her arms straight up. I pulled the gown up, laid it on our cloaks, pulled her white slip up, laid it on the gown, and turned her around. She had on little lacy white panties and a matching bra and I knew I’d never seen anything more beautiful.

She removed my tuxedo coat, handed it to me, and I put it on the stack. While she unbuttoned my frilly shirt, I cheated. I put my hands behind my back and undid my cummerbund. She tugged the shirt out of my pants and off. I added them to the stack.

She put her hands on my waist and kicked her shoes off. I put my hands on her shoulders, heel-toed my shoes off, stood on one foot and then the other and removed my socks. She unbuttoned my pants. I let them fall to the floor, stepped out of them, then picked them up and added them to the clothes pile. I knew not to leave our shoes in the middle of the room so I picked up both pairs and put them near the wall. I remembered what her mother said so I picked up the intermingled pile of our clothes, peeked out the door, saw nobody, and dropped them.

Then I went back to her and let her look at me. She slid her hands around and felt my ass, slid them lower to the mid-thigh bottom of my briefs, brought them back up in front, and cupped them over something that was as hard as it gets when bent down. She stopped there for a moment and then, with her hands, looked at my belly, my chest, my shoulders, my arms, my throat, my face, and then back down to my family jewels again. I tried to be patient while she looked at me but I wanted to touch her too.

“Alex, I want you in your bed, on your back, just like you are, and I want to look at you. OK?”

I’ll never know how she does it, how she orients herself as to where things are, but she backed up slowly, felt her bed, and crawled in. I followed her, nudged her legs apart, and knelt between them. Then I looked at her, really looked at her, and wanted her. I wanted to join my body with hers and to be one with her.

On hands and knees, I crawled over her, lowered my head, and kissed her. She put her hands on my waist and kissed me back.

“I really would like to shower before we make love,” she whispered. “I’m a little sweaty. I waltzed with somebody eleven times tonight.”’

“I didn’t count but I’m really sweaty too,” I whispered back. “First I want to rub my face on your breasts and between your legs so I can feel your underwear and smell your sweat. Is that OK?”

“Will you let me smell you too?”

‘Yeah, if you want to.”

“I want to.”

I moved down, found her breasts, closed my eyes, and rubbed my face in the smoothness of the fabric and the softness of her breasts. I didn’t smell her sweat. I smelled something else, a perfume or cologne, whatever, but it smelled good on her. After a minute, I pulled back.

“Can you take your bra off?”

“You do it. There’s a catch in the middle.”

I looked closer, fumbled for the catch, and released it. Then I pulled the two cups to each side and revealed her beautiful breasts. I looked at them for a moment and then lowered my head and gently sucked on the hard little nipples. She put her hands on my shoulders and, after a minute, pushed gently downward. Did that mean she wanted me to move lower?”

I backed up, flopped on my belly between her spread legs, and rubbed my face on her smooth thighs and across the scant fabric of her panties. I caught the scent of something but it wasn’t just sweat. Maybe she was sweaty but underlying that there was a different scent, the scent I already knew signaled her arousal. I licked her thighs, rubbed my face in her crotch, sniffed her combined scents, and, damn, I wanted her and I didn’t want to wait. I looked at her panties, then caught then on each side, and said, “Lift up.”

She lifted her hips. I tugged, she lifted her legs, and I pulled her panties down her long legs and threw them somewhere. I caught her legs before she could lower them, bent them back, and levered her hips up. There it was, her pussy, and in just the position I wanted it.

At first, all I did was rub my face over her thighs, the soft hair on her mound, and the slightly open little lips. Then I kissed all around the part where I wanted my tongue. And last, I licked over her thighs and the soft mounds between her legs, just thighs at first, then mound, then, with pointed tongue, up the slit. She moaned so I kept doing it.

“Mikey, you’ve got to stop,” she whispered. “Don’t make me come with your tongue. I want something else.”

I said, “OK,” and pulled back, moved up beside her, and flopped on my back. My heart was already beating so hard I felt it. My breath was already fast.

She moved over me, straddled me, and kissed me. Of course, I opened to her kiss and we played that way for a moment. Then she kissed and sucked her way down my throat, blindly found my little nips, sucked one, bit the other hard enough to make me grimace, moved lower, cleaned out my naval with her tongue, moved lower still, and rubbed her face in my bulging briefs. They weren’t tight but they did hold my penis bent down over my testicles and that was almost painful. Her face rubbing over everything didn’t help so I lifted my hips.

She got the message and pulled my underwear down and off my legs. I breathed deeply a couple of times in welcome relief and my penis quickly hardened and lengthened, flopped on my stomach, and then lifted up at an angle. I lay there with my hands behind my head and let her play. She teased me with her fingertips and her tongue, licked up the shaft a few times, and took the head in her mouth for a few seconds.

“Either we stop and take a shower or my dick’s going to be in you in about a minute,” I said. “What do you want to do?”

“Let’s shower,” she whispered and giggled. “You bathe me and I’ll do you.”

We rolled out of bed and I stuck my head out the door to see if anybody was around. Nobody was but somebody had been; our clothes were gone. Hand in hand, my dick flopping around, we ran into the bathroom and had a quick shower. We dried each other and then Alex wrapped a big towel around my waist. My penis was pointing at the ceiling before, a little less than horizontal after, bent down like a tent pole under the towel. She wrapped another towel around her waist and took my hand in hers. I took a couple of deep breaths, peeked, and opened the bathroom door.

I wanted to return to her room. Instead, Alex turned the other way down the hall and led me through the kitchen to the double doors leading out to the porch. I saw my mother and father and Gianna and Margaret and Aiden and Azee, all sitting around yakking and having fun. We stood there until everybody quit talking and looked at us, Alex with a towel around her hips, me the same but with something poking out the front of my towel. I knew they knew what was under the towel.

“Would you kids hold down the noise out here?” Alex asked. “Mikey and I are trying to sleep.”

“Yeah, it’s hard, really hard, to go to sleep with this ruckus going on,” I said.

We turned and walked slowly back to her bedroom. Alex turned loose of my hand and pulled the towel off my hips. I pulled the towel off hers and we showed two bare butts to our families. We didn’t hold hands again. She grabbed my penis and pulled me down the hall and into her bedroom. We were both dragging a towel beside us. I didn’t care what anybody saw. I was laughing as hard as everybody else.

She crawled in her bed first and turned on her side facing me. I crawled in next, put my hand on her back, pulled her up tight against me, and we arranged our arms and legs without any problems. I put my cheek, my left red one, against her soft smooth cheek, took a couple of deep breaths, and relaxed. I didn’t need to say anything and she didn’t either.

Perhaps she drank from me as I drank from her. No matter how I describe that feeling, somehow she filled me up and I no longer felt empty. I was content, peaceful, and thankful that somehow in spite of Fate’s blows, we had found each other and were in her bed and about to make love with each other.

“Alex, the lights are still on,” I said. “I want to leave them that way for a while so I can see you. Then after I come once I want to turn them out so we’ll both be in the dark and we’ll just rely on our sense of touch and we’ll be equal. Is that OK with you?”

“Of course, Mikey,” she giggled. “I’m always in the dark.”

I remembered what Dad and Aiden, both of them, had told me. Be gentle. Be slow. Make it good for her. It will be good for you. I wasn’t a dummy about how to do it. I’d done my research. I’d thought about it and what I’d already done with her and how to make sure she enjoyed what we did. The only problem was that my dick was screaming to be buried in her pussy so it could squirt out my life inside her.

I pushed her so she was on her back and then leaned over her and kissed her all over her face, just little closed-lips smacks. At the same time I put my hand on her breast. The little nipple was already standing out ready for my mouth. My lips finally settled on hers and we both opened and our tongues teased each other.

She pulled away to breathe. “That’s good, Mikey,” she whispered. “Where did you learn to kiss like that?”

“I love you, Alex. I just want to make it good for you.”

“I love you too, Mikey. Everything we do together is always good.”

“Even this?” I asked, and moved my hand from her breast and cupped it over her mound. She moved her legs apart to give me access to her.

“Especially that, Mikey,” she groaned. I rubbed from side to side on her little lips with my index finger.

I slid down a little on the bed so I could reach her breast with my mouth then licked and sucked the little nipple and slid my finger into the wet warmth between her legs. She put her hand behind my head and moaned almost inaudibly.

For a long while, that’s all we did. She held my head in place. I sucked on her nipples and played in her wet pussy, rubbing and touching her everywhere except for the little button where the lips came together.

“Mikey, please, I want you,” she whispered.

“In just a minute, Alex,” I whispered back. “There’s something I want to do first. Lift your hips. I want to put a pillow under you.”

I moved down on the bed, put a pillow under her hips, and spread her legs apart. I was glad she hadn’t asked me to turn off the light when we got in her bed. I lay there on my belly, legs half off the bed, and looked at her pussy. It was wet and shining and beautiful. I noticed that there was no hair on the split mound, just a little patch above. I knew she’d done something around it for me. My dick asked me when it was going in and I told it to wait a little longer.

“Alex, the next time you want to shave your pussy, I want to do it,” I whispered. “Will you let me?”

“Will you let me shave you a little bit too?” she asked. “I think that would be fun.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.