A Bodyguard's Duty - Cover

A Bodyguard's Duty

Copyright© 2018 by Varnzeck

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Koraq, an ork bodyguard, knows her elvin ward's darkest secret, she's addicted to pain and humiliation. To protect her from embarrassing herself, Koraq decides to give the young elf the punishment she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Koraq admired the sleeping elf before her for a moment. So far this was going better than she could have hoped, but she needed to hurry before her soon-to-be slave woke up.

She retrieved the gag from the floor, made her way to the bathroom, and washed it in the sink. She dried it on a towel and moved to put it back in her kit. Koraq spied Illeisiel’s sliced underwear on the floor as she came out of the bathroom and smirked. She retrieved the wet garment and put it in an empty fold in the cloth of her kit. A souvenir, she thought as she smiled to herself.

Koraq re-entered the bathroom and wet a washcloth with warm water. She moved to Illeisiel and, gently so as not to wake her, cleaned her face. When she was done she rinsed the cloth again, leaving it in the sink for latter.

Next, she moved to Illeisiel’s armoire and began to search the drawers. The vent she had hidden the camera to record Illeisiel was high on the wall, directly above the armoire. While the angle gave her a perfect view of the bed and the things her ward did in it, it had never let her see exactly which drawer the girl kept her stash of toys. Koraq ruffled through three of the drawers before she found what she was looking for. Buried behind socks and stockings was Illeisiel’s sack of toys.

Koraq pulled the sack out, walking to the bed as she pulled its drawstring out. She dumped the sack out on the bed and looked over its contents with happy appraisal. Three separate sets of nipple clamps of various styles, one set connected by a thin chain and another with attachments for small weights. A long, flexible, elven styled dildo that she had seen Illeisiel use to deep throat and choke herself. A number of disposable vibration pasties that Koraq knew the elf had worn over her nipples in public at least twice. A bundle of multiple lengths of soft rope that her ward used frequently to tie herself up and restrict her movement. A small butt plug. And a paddle.

Koraq laid it all out neatly on the bed and palmed the control for the butt plug.

She paused then and looked over the sleeping form of Lady Saylian. Bound as she was, she had rolled on her side and was curled up into a fetal position. She slept peacefully despite the sweat, cum, and lube covering her. The butt plug still moved within her, her hips rhythmically thrusting slightly as she slept. Her ass was an angry red with slightly raised welts from the vigorous whipping she had received earlier. Her breasts and pussy were also red and swollen from mistreatment, though much less so than her ass.

All in all, Koraq thought she looked well and truly used and abused. She quite enjoyed this new look on her ward. Her smile slipped a bit as she suddenly thought of the consequences if her actions ever became known.

Her father is Primarch for Gruumsh sake, she thought. He’d murder me if he found out. I’d simply disappear.

She shook herself out of her dark thoughts. What was life without a little risk? Plus, she thought, if this works out then no one will ever know.

She knelt at the edge of the bed and gently pulled the sleeping elf to her, rolling her onto her back as she did. She spread the girl’s legs wide again, leaned into her sparse blond hair, and inhaled a lungful of Illeisiel’s scent. It was so much stronger than the little undertones she had occasionally caught; a sweaty musk with a soft, almost vanilla, scent.

Koraq extended her tongue and took a long, slow lick. What little of the lube that remained was tasteless and went almost unnoticed with the ample wetness flowing from the elf’s pussy. Koraq enjoyed the light, tart taste of Illeisiel as she continued to lick and nibble, rekindling the flames of her own arousal.

Illeisiel unconsciously thrust into her as sleepy moans escaped her. She came to her senses slowly, struggling to shake the exhausted sleep she had fallen into.

As Koraq thrust her tongue into the soft folds of the petite elf, she keyed the plug’s next configuration. She glanced up just in time to catch Illeisiel’s eyes flutter open and look down at her. She looked lost and confused for a moment as recent memory and the sensations she was feeling came to her. The plug rearranged itself into a large, solid egg shape roughly half again the size of her normal plug, and she groaned from the fullness and discomfort.

“We’re not done yet,” Koraq teased between licks. She latched onto the elf’s clit and sucked hard, her tongue flicking across the engorged nub, and her tusks digging into her soft mound, as she rapidly inflamed Illeisiel’s desire. She worked tirelessly with sucks and licks, her hands caressing the sweaty body writhing beneath her. She drove her captive to the cusp of release, the peak of orgasm just within sight, then, abruptly, she stopped. Koraq pinned the elf’s legs under her arms as she held her thin waist still in her hands. Illeisiel tried to rock her hips, groaning in frustration at the aborted release. The elf looked to her in confusion, her breathing irregular.

Illeisiel opened her mouth to speak, maybe ask why she stopped or to demand release, when Koraq abruptly dove back in, cutting off whatever comment she had been about to make. Instead, she uttered a long, drawn out sigh. Koraq resumed her licking and sucking, her hands reaching up to fondle her breasts and pull her nipples. She brought her back to the edge, the peak again within sight, Illeisiel’s stomach rising and falling as she sucked deep breaths and rocked her hips.

Suddenly, again, Koraq stopped.

The ork rested her chin on the elf’s undulating belly, content to simply breathe in the titillating scent of her as her ward whined with desire. She waited nearly a minute like that, Illeisiel catching her breath as she came down from her high. Koraq watched as a look of understanding overcame the elf, goose bumps rising over her body, before a flash of resolve settled on her flushed face.

Koraq grinned, the game was on. She would continue to tease her captive, to taunt her at the edge of release, and Illeisiel would bear it.

Koraq tilted her head to the side and dragged the point of one of her tusks across Illeisiel’s belly, causing her to shudder. She moved slowly back to her ward’s aching slit and started the climb back up. The ascent was quicker this time and Koraq enjoyed the grunt of frustration as she again backed off. She knew it was only a matter of time.

Koraq pinched and pulled on Illeisiel’s nipples as she teased her to near release, over and over and over again. Time lost all meaning. There was only the taste, the smell, the moans and whines of Illeisiel. The ork was relentless. Her jaw ached and burned, but her resolve was iron.

Illeisiel bucked and moaned and groaned as her arousal rose to an ever growing peak. A monolith of desire. Everything else fell away. All wants and desires, thoughts of her predicament and her embarrassment; they meant nothing. There was only her and the precipice. She was hyper aware of her body, and yet the pain and pleasure morphed together into an almost numb tingle that throbbed in her core.

Koraq worked her captive into a quivering frenzy of need as she gave light, deliberate licks to keep her on the cusp of her release for as long as she could. Illeisiel thrust her hips at every lick, attempting to force that last little bit of pleasure that would push her over the edge. Finally, the elf was unable to hold back.

“Please,” she whined, her voice a hoarse whisper. She seemed momentarily surprised she had spoken, her unfocused eyes attempted to meet Koraq’s as the ork nuzzled her inner thigh, smiling. She wanted to cum, needed it, and as she realized it she seemed to sink into herself in defeat. She slumped back onto the bed and closed her eyes. “Please,” she repeated, her voice a pleading sob.

“You can beg better than that,” Koraq teased as she dug her fingernails into the girl’s hard nipples then gave a feather light lick to her clit.

Illeisiel’s breath hitched from the combined pain and pleasure.

“Please Koraq,” she begged, humiliation tinting her voice. “I-I need to c-cum.”

The ork gave her another light lick and smiled wider. “Only if you promise to be a good little slave,” she stated. “If you Swear to follow my orders, give me your Oath, I’ll let you cum as much as you want.”

Illeisiel let out a half sob, half moan in response. She hadn’t realized how far Koraq was willing to go. To swear an Oath, was to to bind herself to her word by soul and blood. She would be compelled to follow any order Koraq gave her, forced honor the Oath. If she fought the compulsion hard enough, she could break it, but then she would be permanently marked as an Oath Breaker. Marred and shamed by her own body, all would know what she had done. She shook her head back and forth desperately and moaned, “I can’t, I can’t.”

Koraq reached up and grasped her jaw tightly, turning her head roughly to the side so she could see, for the first time, her toys laid out on the bed. A renewed burst of fear and embarrassment flushed through the elf. With her free hand, Koraq reached out and lifted the nipple clamps attached by a thin gold chain.

“You think I don’t know exactly how far I can push you?” Koraq began, releasing the distraught elf’s jaw and stretching the clamps apart. She moved them slowly to her captive’s already abused nipples and allowed them to squeeze closed. “I’ve been your personal guard for how many years now? Do you really think you could hide your secrets from me? Your desires?”

She twisted the clamps tighter until Illeisiel arched her back and let out a cry of pain. The ork noticed with satisfaction that Illeisiel’s pussy was clenching spasmodically and leaking with greater arousal than it had at any other time that night.

“I’ve been watching you,” she continued, “studying your little sessions when you think you’re being sneaky. But you’re not as smart as you think you are. You’re a masochistic little slut, addicted to pain and humiliation. And you know what I noticed?”

Illeisiel didn’t speak, just stared with wide, wild eyes.

“I’ve noticed that you’re getting bolder. More reckless. You need control, before you do something stupid.” Koraq twisted the clamps tighter, electing another loud cry and a fresh gush of fluid from the writhing elf’s snatch.

“I’ll make it easy for you,” Koraq stated, with more calm than she felt. “Swear an Oath to obey my orders and I’ll answer in kind. I’ll Swear to give you your control. To give you what you need while doing what I do best; protecting you.”

Illeisiel shuddered from the pain, pleasure, and embarrassment coursing through her. She was trapped, and they both knew it. If she didn’t swear the oath, then Koraq would continue to torture her until she gave in. And she would give in. Already she was reaching the end of her resolve, having been on the edge of release for what felt like hours; she didn’t think she could hold out much longer.

And, Koraq was right. She had been reckless. It was only a matter of time until she did something stupid and embarrassed herself and her father. He could recover, distance himself from her, but Illeisiel’s political career would be over.

Becoming impatient, Koraq snatched up one of the weighted clamps and held it in front of the distracted elf’s face. It took a moment for Illeisiel’s unfocused gaze to recognize it. While waiting, Koraq pulled back the hood of the elf’s clit, fully exposing the engorged nub. When she noticed she had her captives attention, she slowly dragged it down the prone girl’s body and placed it around her clit. As she tightened the clamp, Illeisiel’s breaths came in short panicking gasps. She started with just enough pressure for the clamp to grip the extremely sensitive flesh. There was a sharp intake of breath and Koraq looked up to see Illeisiel staring intently at the clamp with wide eyes.

“Wait! Alright! I’ll do it,” Illeisiel relented. “Just ... just ... wait.” She was nearly incoherent in her panic.

Koraq beamed at her. “Good choice!” she exclaimed. She retrieved her knife from the nightstand and quickly nicked the blade across the inside of Illeisiel’s left breast, directly above her heart, drawing a strangled yelp and a small trickle of blood. Koraq created a similar wound on herself then used a finger to gather a bit of blood from each of them and smeared it between her thumb and forefinger. She looked down and met her ward’s eyes.

“With my blood I swear an Oath...” Koraq started the ritual.

“With my blood I swear an Oath...” Illeisiel repeated. She paused for a moment, her eyes sliding closed as she gathered her thoughts. Precision of language was important in an Oath. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

“I swear to obey any order you give me until you release me from this Oath.”

Koraq was momentarily at a loss for words. Illeisiel stared at her with a look she could only describe as absolute surrender. She had expected Illeisiel to word a precise exit clause. Every Oath bearer either Swore a finite and specific oath, or worked in some sort of neutral separation of those involved. She had just given Koraq an open Oath, completely unrestricted.

Koraq studied her for a moment, her mind racing with all the implications. Quickly, she decided to reword her prepared Oath to better take advantage of this gift.

“I swear,” she completed, “to release you at such a time as I deem acceptable.” Koraq licked her forefinger clean then shoved her bloody thumb into her new slave’s mouth, sealing the oath.

They both felt it at the same time, a tug at their core and then a snap as the faintest of tethers linked them together. The ritual was complete, the Oaths binding.

Koraq chuckled and used her finger in the elf’s mouth to shake her head a little.

“You surprise me, slave. I think you like the idea of being my secret slut.”

Illeisiel flushed and averted her gaze. The finger in her mouth prevented her from speaking, so she settled for a noncommittal hum. Koraq removed her thumb from the girl’s mouth and reached between her legs, tightening the clamp a fraction. The elf thrust upward, arching her back in sudden renewed pain and pleasure. She was clearly still on edge, maybe even more so with the humiliation of being, essentially, a Bound slave.

Koraq knelt on the ground, head once more settled between the small elf’s legs. This deserved a reward. She commenced her licking and sucking with renewed vigor, working around the clamp on her slave’s clit, this time intending to allow release. Koraq pulled the petite girl tightly to her, her tusks digging into the soft flesh of her mound as she worked to collect all the cream that had leaked out. As Illeisiel again approached the long awaited orgasm, Koraq placed her left hand on her stomach, holding her firmly, while grasping the clamp with her right.

Suddenly, Koraq yanked the clamp away, the violent friction launching the writhing girl into an explosive orgasm. Pain and pleasure shot through her and only the ork’s strong grasp of her midsection prevented her from quivering off the bed.

While the elf was overwhelmed by the onslaught of sensations, Koraq spread her open with her free hand and moved back in, turning her head slightly to align her tusk and thrusting it up and in. In a heartbeat it was done and she leaned back, the blood of her slave’s maidenhead smeared along the length of her right tusk.

Illeisiel seemed not to have noticed the sudden loss of her virginity and continued to convulse, a small gush of liquid spraying onto the bed. Koraq stood, taking her rock hard cock in hand. She aligned herself with her target and, with a hard, quick thrust, seated herself halfway into her slave’s tight cunt.

Illeisiel expelled a grunt at the sudden intrusion and her hobbled legs unconsciously moved to grip the ork’s waist. She grunted and moaned, her brain trying to process too much information at once, so it took her until the sixth thrust to realize what was happening. By then Koraq had reached as deep as she could and began quick, long thrusts at a steady pace.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.