A Bodyguard's Duty - Cover

A Bodyguard's Duty

Copyright© 2018 by Varnzeck

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Koraq, an ork bodyguard, knows her elvin ward's darkest secret, she's addicted to pain and humiliation. To protect her from embarrassing herself, Koraq decides to give the young elf the punishment she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Koraq could see the tension in Illeisiel’s shoulders ebb as they landed on the hover pad outside her set of suites. She exited first and again helped her ward step down from the shuttle, feeling the soft touch of her skin. The shuttle was powering down, it’s engines humming quietly, as the ork strode to the panel near the door to her Lady’s suites. She input the current security code and began to move through the rooms, making sure everything was as they had left it and no one else was present.

Illeisiel ignored her and went into her bedroom, removing her heels as she walked. She tossed them towards her closet, leaving them to lie on the floor just short of their intended destination, and removed her dress, draping it unceremoniously over her armoire. She pulled pins from her hair, allowing it to drape down her back, as she entered the bathroom, sat in front of her vanity in her underwear, and started removing her makeup.

After clearing all the rooms, Koraq locked and secured the exits and followed Illeisiel into the bedroom, closing that door as well. As the door clicked closed she surreptitiously moved her hand over the wall panel, activating the biometric lock and sealing them in. As expected, the elf’s sharp musk of arousal faintly permeated the room, slightly stronger than usual due to her secret session last night; though, Koraq wasn’t supposed to know about that.

Koraq sneaked a glance at the bathroom, confirming that Illeisiel was absorbed in her task. She could see only one side of the elf’s back, blocked as she was by the bathroom door and the wall. Koraq retrieved the small metal disk from her coat pocked and set it down on the dresser next to Illeisiel’s dress, hesitating the barest amount before thumbing the power and activating the jam field. The device was silent, the steady red light the only indication that it was on.

Her blood roared in her ears. She licked her suddenly dry lips and tried to calm herself. She was more afraid in this moment than she had ever been in any of her trials or battles, her heart hammering in her chest so loud she was sure Illeisiel could hear it. She took a steadying breath and forced her muscles to relax. She took another, slowing her heart rate and calming her emotions. Under control, she continued with her plan.

Koraq slipped the jamming device under the cloth of the dress to hide it from sight and removed her jacket as she moved to the bed. She quietly removed her weapons, placing them in the top drawer of the nightstand. She just as quietly retrieved her toolkit from under the bed and rolled it out on the nightstand, the items within resting neatly on the cloth, ready for use. She slipped out of her boots and padded over to the light panel, waiting. Listening. After a moment, she heard the water begin pouring into the tub. It was time.

She slipped her vision down into infrared, took a breath, and killed the lights.

With all of her speed and strength she leaped two long strides into the bathroom to Illeisiel and clamped her hand over her mouth before she could even ask what was happening. She drug the elf to her feet, slipping her free hand under her arm and around her neck for a solid grip, then raised her off the ground until Illeisiel’s ear was even with Koraq’s mouth.

“Don’t struggle,” she said, “or I will have to hurt you. Understand?”

At first, Illeisiel only stiffened slightly, perhaps thinking Koraq was protecting her from some threat. It was a few heartbeats after that she realized how the ork was holding her, hand painfully around her neck, their bodies pressed against each other. There were no alarms going off, no sounds of intruders. Only their own breathing and the water continuing to pour from the faucet. Illeisiel twisted and flailed uselessly against Koraq’s tight grip for a moment and the ork moved her hand from the elf’s mouth to her stomach to keep her in control.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” Illeisiel demanded now that her mouth was free. She sounded confused, not yet realizing the situation.

Koraq, deciding she should clarify things, squeezed her hand tightly around the upper area of Illeisiel’s neck, choking her in a way she knew would not bruise. The elf gasped for breath as her face reddened. Illeisiel’s wild flailing turned into blind clawing at Koraq’s iron grip. She struggled desperately, then became frantic as her breath ran out. Koraq watched the elf’s nipples harden, then she shook with a brief, truncated quiver, as her eyes started to roll back and the ork quickly adjusted her grip so that her captive wouldn’t pass out. She immediately began sucking deep lungfuls of air as she broke into a short coughing fit. With one hand around her delicate neck the other pressing into her stomach, Koraq held the elf tightly against her as she moved to the bedroom. The big ork woman loved the feel of the petite elf woman pressed against her, her body trembling and her back speckled in a cold sweat from her ordeal. She especially enjoyed the feel of her semi-hard cock straining against the confinement of her underwear and pants.

One of the biggest differences between gray orks and other orks, even other species, was that every gray ork was a hermaphrodite. Though always female in form and appearance, they lacked a clit. Instead, directly above their vaginal opening, gray orks had an elongated slit; a sheath that housed a cock every bit as extraordinary as the rest of them.

Koraq slid her hand from Illeisiel’s stomach, still holding her loosely by the neck, and grabbed the cock gag from her toolkit. Illeisiel had a tight grip on Koraq’s wrist and forearm, attempting to keep some of her weight off her neck, and she was trembling slightly from the exertion and maybe a little bit from fear. There didn’t’ appear to be any embarrassment at all in the elf’s expression and Koraq was unsure she had even been aware of the almost orgasm.

“Open your mouth,” Koraq demanded.

Illeisiel shook her head and squeezed her lips together.

Koraq grinned, delighting in her ward’s defiance. She slammed the small elf into the wall and held her there by her neck. She leaned close and spoke quietly, “Palace security knows you’re back and I’ve already checked in for the night. I’ve secured and locked the suite, disabled your override, and activated an electronic jam field. Struggle all you want. Make as much noise as you want. No one will hear you. We have all night, all day tomorrow, and tomorrow night before anyone even thinks about your absence.” Koraq leaned her forehead against her captive’s and stared into her eyes as she whispered, “How do you want this to go?”

Koraq watched as Illeisiel’s thoughts showed on her face. Defiance, confusion, realization, anger, fear, resolve. They danced across her smooth features and Koraq saw the moment that her captive accepted that she would have to obey, at least for now. She slowly opened her mouth a fraction.

Koraq squeezed her neck tighter and growled, “All the way.”

Illeisiel obeyed, not wanting to be choked again.

Koraq worked the large phallic gag roughly between her teeth and secured it tightly with one hand, forcing her mouth open obscenely wide. She had selected a medium length plug, no more than ten centimeters long, and it slid into Illeisiel’s mouth smoothly. The elf coughed as it pressed against the entrance to her throat. Koraq knew from the hours upon hours of hidden camera footage she had that the elf could suppress her gag reflex, so she wasn’t worried.

Koraq moved her captive to the bed and forced her face down on it. She released her throat, pulled her slender arms behind her back roughly, and held her forearms together with one hand. She removed a strip of nano binding cloth from the kit and wrapped them tightly around Illeisiel’s forearms several times. The nano fibers knitted themselves together, constricting against the elf’s pale skin. Next, she grabbed Illeisiel’s ankles and flipped her onto her back, pushing forward and down on her legs until they were folded against her in a squatting position. She held her in that position with one large hand pressing against the small girl’s shins and wrapped another nano binding cloth around her left thigh and lower shin near her delicate feet. She repeated this to the other leg as well so that each ankle was bound to her upper thigh.

Koraq leaned down and squeezed her captives breasts harshly through her silken brassiere. Bound and gagged as she was, Illeisiel could only squirm and groan as she squeezed her legs together as tightly as she could.

“Well,” the ork said as she moved to the light panel and activated the lowest setting, casting the room in dim light. “Now we’re going to have a little chat about your attitude and the way you treat me.”

Lady Saylian stared daggers at her. Koraq smirked at the continued defiance and, with a quick motion, slapped her hard across the face. Her ward had a dazed expression as Koraq tangled her fingers in the elf’s hair and gripped tightly, pulling her head back painfully.

“That is exactly what I’m talking about,” she growled. “You will look at me with respect, got it slut?”

Illeisiel jerked her head in a slight nod. Her eyes were watering from the painful slap and hair pulling. She looked less defiant and more fearful now.

“Good,” Koraq declared. She smiled suddenly and whispered as if sharing a secret, “I can smell your arousal, you know.”

Illeisiel went still as her cheeks flushed.

Koraq released her and went into the bathroom, shutting off the tub water and releasing the drain. She stripped down to her underclothes as she made her way back to the bed, gazing at her captive ward and reveling in the moment. Illeisiel still wore her underwear and Koraq enjoyed the anticipation of personally seeing what lay beneath rather than through a vid screen.

The ork stood at the foot of the bed in just her tight bra and panties. Her grey skin, almost completely covered in tattoos representing her history and accomplishments, rippled as her muscles stretched and contracted with each movement, forming a living canvas both beautiful and fierce in appearance. She rolled her bra up and off in a practiced motion, feeling relief as her breasts were freed. Though not overly large, Koraq preferred to keep them bound to more easily move in combat. Next, she slid her plain, male style briefs down her muscular thighs. As she did, her cock, which had been bulging the front of the cloth, effectively trapped, sprang fully from her sheath. She stood allowing her semi-hard cock to slap against her thigh. Illeisiel’s eyes widened at the alien appearance and she began struggling against her bonds with renewed effort.

Koraq’s cock was long and spear shaped, the head narrowing to a pointed tip. It was a fleshy pink color, smooth except for a series of slight bumps that covered the base and continued in a ridge along the underside. They ended at the crown of the head, and dark veins were visible along the slick shaft. Koraq shifted her hips, allowing her turgid organ to sway, and chuckled at her captive’s response.

“Earlier tonight,” Koraq began as she sauntered to Illeisiel’s feet, “you made light of my embarrassment.” She pulled one of her knives from the nightstand and laid it gently but firmly against the smooth skin of the elf’s outer thigh. Illeisiel tensed and immediately stopped squirming. “A little of your own ought to even the score.”

Koraq grinned and traced the sharp point of the blade across the bound girl’s pale skin, first towards her knee then back down to her waist. Goosebumps rose all over Illeisiel’s legs as she followed the blade nervously with wide eyes. Koraq slipped the blade under the waist of her expensive silken underwear and pushed forward allowing the sharp edge to slice through the cloth. She moved the knife to her left hand and started her teasing on that side. She moved agonizingly slowly, allowing her captive to feel the cold metal sliding across her skin. After slicing through the left waistband of Illeisiel’s underwear, Koraq pinched them by the crotch and slid them off.

The ork marveled at the sight before her. Perfectly pale skin with sparse golden hair trimmed short. Smooth, puffy lips held tightly closed, clit neatly hidden away. A thin drool of liquid escaped from between the lips. Koraq could feel the slick wetness soaking through the panties between her fingers and she held them up in front of her ward’s face so she could see the how damp they were.

“Seems like you’re already getting into the spirit of the lesson.”

Illeisiel looked away, blushing. Koraq chuckled and rubbed the wet crotch just beneath the girl’s nose, smearing her own juices across her face, before tossing the panties to the floor.

Koraq moved Illeisiel’s knees up and away, spreading her legs wide as she squirmed with embarrassment. She placed the point of the blade against Illeisiel’s stomach and pushed down slowly, forcing the girl to suck in to avoid cutting herself. Koraq held it there until the elf’s stomach trembled from the effort and her eyes pleaded with her captor. The ork relented and started teasing the blade across her skin again, this time towards her chest. She moved between her captive’s breasts and sliced the cloth there, then moved along her delicate collarbone to cut away the thin bra straps. She pulled the ruined garment from Illeisiel, throwing it aside as she moved to put her knife away on the nightstand, not peeking as she did so. She turned back to regard her now fully exposed captive and admired her small, perky breasts.

Koraq pushed Illeisiel’s knees back together and flipped her over roughly. With her legs bound as they were below her and her head resting on the bed, this left the elf’s small ass on display. The ork bent over her then, her hard erection digging into the girl’s beautiful ass as her breasts pushed into her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.