Keeping Mum
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Simon just got to know his new girlfriend Brenda and get close to her, though they haven't become steady in the traditional sense. Thanks to her news about her mother, they never would.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

“Oh, shit, you bloody Yank bastard! Fuck me harder, you son of a bitch!” Miranda Roberts insisted, as I kept reaming her harder with each thrust, now in the doggy position, and her daughter, my girlfriend Brenda, rimmed her like crazy.

“You really want me to plant my seed, don’t you, Mrs. Roberts?” I teased Brenda’s mother more than a little now.

“Call me ‘Mum,’ please! I’ve always wanted to commit incest, but I’ve only had daughters!” Miranda managed to say after she creamed herself and I spilled my load inside her.

“Well, you’re going to be committing a lot of incest now, won’t you, Mum?” Brenda teased her mother as she kissed her mouth after rimming her like crazy.

“Yes, I suppose so. So, my arse tastes like that, does it? Not bad, if I may say so myself. I could get used to that, especially, that tongue of yours back there, but how about I return the favor, love?” Miranda knelt behind her daughter and parted her cheeks to taste her ass.

“Oh, fuck, Mum, you really know how to lick my bum!” Brenda started panting as she felt that tongue in her butt-crack.

“Well, you both have rather delicious bottoms, to put it mildly. I’m going to love separating you from your panties and fucking you in both holes repeatedly from behind, staring at your glorious glutes, if you will. I’m also going to love rimming the fuck out of you. How does it feel, knowing that you’re both going to be my dessert at times, or rather, your butts are?” I teased Brenda and her mother, even as they both started sucking me to get me up and horny again.

“Oh, damn ... you’re going to be so fucking awesome, aren’t you? The best husband, the best son-in-law, oh, bloody hell!” Brenda exclaimed as she sucked and licked the head of my cock, tasting her mother’s juices on me.

“That he is ... I adore him ... I do ... adore you, I hope that you know that by now, Simon. I’m going to be the best mum-in-law ever, I swear to you! Blowjobs, breakfast, breeding, naked Netflix, that kinda thing, and that’s not even counting the regular threesomes with Brenda and me, the lesbian lovemaking and just plain fucking that you’ll get to see ... and the fact that Brenda is more aroused by you than ever, thanks to sharing you with me! Can’t you tell? Brenda ... she can’t stand not to share you with me, I think! Not for another second!” Miranda kept up the kinky talk, of course, while sucking my balls and licking my taint.

“Damn it, Mum, you know me so bloody well!” Brenda declared, even as the two of them dragged me to the shower to enjoy some fun there, too.

It was largely groping, but it was a lot of that, as we washed each other off in the shower, the three of us filling the shower stall to the max as we played. It was definitely crowded, but none of us minded that at all. We were just happy to enjoy each other’s company and bodies as well. The fact that Brenda and Miranda played so much with each other, too, didn’t exactly hurt my libido, of course. Like any red-blooded man, the fantasy of a mother and daughter at once was very sexy indeed to me. If I could keep them around to satisfy both of them for good, so much the better.

“Supper time, I think, wouldn’t you agree? I have to make sure that my future son-in-law is up to breeding my daughter and me alike. He needs his strength and stamina up for that, and quite frankly, we need a healthy number of calories to burn, don’t we? Next turn is cowgirl or reverse, love? Your choice, but I’m going to be on top, and when I’m not, Brenda is. I want to try both in time with you, and usually, of course, I shall defer to the man of the house, but this once, your choices are cowgirl or reverse,” Miranda encouraged me, even as she called up the Chinese delivery place from the kitchen to treat me, “you still like Peking Duck, right?”

“That I do. Brenda still prefers Szechuan Beef with Broccoli, of course. What about you?” I wondered, not being quite as familiar with Miranda Roberts as she apparently was with me, but then she seemed to have studied my tastes with an eye toward pleasing me.

“A pork girl, can’t you tell? Sweet and sour in this case, but my favorite kind of pork comes with its own sauce, its ... au jus, at the risk of sounding French instead of Chinese,” Miranda made it quite clear just what kind of “pork” she meant.

Meanwhile, of course, I fondled Brenda while Miranda ordered the food. I made sure to lick her tits suggestively, making her mother noticeably wet in response. I wanted to make damn sure that Miranda was horny as fuck when her time came. Of course, I hadn’t counted on just how horny Brenda was right then, as she proved by bending over the kitchen island and inviting me to slam her in a quickie.

There was no way in hell that I would refuse an offer like that from the woman that I loved...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.