What We Do for Love - Cover

What We Do for Love

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 12: Dave Takes Patricia & Evelyn to Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Dave Takes Patricia & Evelyn to Dinner - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

I had my first contact with the VP of marketing on Saturday. Although not in my direct chain of command, he’s considered ‘brass’ and is to be obeyed when he tells an employee to do something. He wanted the financials on one of our accounts on his desk, so I printed out the sales data and took it to him, literally laying them on his desk as he’d ordered. He wasn’t there, so I returned to my work station. A few minutes later, I got an email. He was not pleased.

“What the fuck do you call this shit,” he wrote. “I wanted a damned spreadsheet I could open and review, not a twenty page fucking book on my desk. Are you really that stupid or are your panties too tight and cutting off the circulation to your brain? Send me the fucking spreadsheet and then meet me in my office in twenty minutes to go over the data. And since you’re obviously into clearing the rain forests with your paper usage, you can bring a damned notepad so you can track the changes I need.”

Twenty minutes would put the time at a few minutes to twelve, my quitting time. I considered replying to that effect then thought better of it. Breakfast with the girls had enlightened me a little on how difficult Adam Snodgrass could make my life if he wanted to. I sent the digital version of the data then cleaned up a few other loose ends before shutting down my computer, grabbing my purse and heading to the VP’s office. There was no point in going back to my desk, after all.

As soon as he saw me, Adam grinned a particularly malicious and lecherous grin. “Well, well,” he said. No wonder. You’re really a blonde, aren’t you. You know that dying your hair doesn’t make you suddenly smarter,” he laughed at his own joke. He was undressing me with his eyes as I stood there, tablet in hand, waiting for him to begin. There wasn’t much undressing to be done. I was only wearing a short, light sundress over a bra.

“You wanted to mark up the reports, sir?” I asked in my most professional manner.

“Why don’t you come sit on my lap and I’ll show you what I need?” He suggested with that sadistic grin pasted firmly in place.

“Ah, not appropriate, sir.” I replied in a level voice. “Maybe it’d be easier if you just noted the changes on the paper copy and leave it on my desk for me to look at Monday? I’m off in a few minutes.”

“I bet I can get you off in less than that, baby. So tell me, does the rug match the drapes? Go on, give me a peek.”

Actual sexual harassment. I should have expected it when I began dressing like this at work, yet this was the first time it’d happened. “Mr Snodgrass, if there’s actually something you need done before I leave for the day I’d appreciate it if you would just tell me,” I said, keeping my voice polite and respectful.

“Call me Adam, baby. No need to be so formal. Not when you’re dressed like a whore. I really need my dick sucked and you look like you could do a passable job. Just come on around here and slide under the desk so no one sees you,” he suggested.

“Mr Snodgrass, I replied, purposefully not calling him Adam, you sir are a slime ball. I wouldn’t touch that gherkin of yours with forceps and rubber gloves. I will however be talking with HR on Monday,” I said, spinning around and stalking out of his office. I heard him laugh as I walked out and I began to wonder if HR at this company would even acknowledge my complaint or discipline me for disobeying an executive. But if I did complain, I knew I’d still in for it, I decided. The wrath of Adam Snodgrass.

I left the office and headed directly home. On the way, I realized that me spinning and angrily walking out on Adam had also been a mistake. At the time I’d been distracted and never thought about it, but spinning in this dress was a mistake. Spinning about would have given him a glimpse of my bare ass. A glimpse of my plug-filled bare ass. Shit. Am I ever going to live that down?

When I got home, I reviewed the list of instructions David had thoughtfully drawn up for me the previous Monday. Not thoughtful as in caring, but thoughtful as in doing everything he could think of to humiliate me, including treating me as if I couldn’t memorize a set of instructions. On the other hand, my having them drawn up, I could make sure I followed them step by step without forgetting one. My first task was to get naked. Then use the bathroom. I was to hold the butt plug in my mouth while I did my business then reinsert it afterwards. I was then to begin my exercises. Each day had a different set, each day’s could be considered humiliating in a different way, especial when completed naked.

I knew that mistress had gone to Lotta’s place but I didn’t know where David was. I was actually kind of disappointed he wasn’t home. Yesterday he’d been really nice. After exercises and lunch, a little vacuuming and other trivial jobs that had been on the list, I called mistress. Her phone went straight to voicemail. I waited twenty minutes and tried again with the same result. Eventually I texted David and he quickly replied that they were on a stakeout and didn’t know when they’d be home. The best part of the text was when he added that he loved me. That still made me gooey inside.

Mistress and David came home hours later. Mistress was really excited about her phone. She plugged it in and waited for it to power up then she called us both over so we could share anything she learned from the recording app she’d drained the battery using.

“With girl when you see her at work,” were the first words I heard after mistress hit play. Then there were a bunch of noises and even the sound of mistress kissing Lotta. It was quite a powerful microphone in that little phone!

When Lotta made a call after mistress and David had left, we only got to hear her end, but she was not happy. Really, she was pissed off! She talked to someone about the material mistress had said I had, then screamed at them to,’sanitize the system’, right away, whatever that meant. There was a bunch more but I wasn’t really listening. I was looking at David.

Her next call was to her grandfather. With him, she acted completely differently. She was polite, respectful and definitely submissive. Maybe she hadn’t been lying about her relationship with him after all. Just not completely truthful when you added in the previous conversation she’d had.

After she ended that call, there was banging and crashing as Lotta took out her anger on something in her apartment. Eventually the door slammed and it got quiet. Mistress forwarded through the recording until the microphone had next picked up sound. Lotta had come back and called Susie. She told Susie to drop whatever she was doing, get Megan and get their asses to the apartment. The tape stopped part way through a viscous beating that Megan was taking while Susie ate Lotta out. I felt really badly for Susie because she’d admitted to me at breakfast that she was naturally homophobic.

“I can’t believe she actually asked why Patricia had been given full access to their computer systems when they merged with T&R. And the thing about sanitizing systems? Classic!” Mistress laughed with glee. “You didn’t get in trouble at work today did you? I think Lotta’s call might have been to your work place but it should have been after you’d left for the day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.