What We Do for Love - Cover

What We Do for Love

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 11: Evelyn - Kathy's Not a Good Friend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Evelyn - Kathy's Not a Good Friend - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

I called Kathy while I was at lunch. I was back at school and my parents were back at work or in dad’s case, going back to work this evening. Kathy answered on the first ring. Niceties were brief.

“How’d it go?” She asked almost breathlessly. “I’d really like to see the video. Can I?”

I was surprised by her enthusiasm. I’d thought that to her, as a BDSM porn star, a gang bang video would be kind of blasé. I didn’t know she was even aware we’d HAD the gang bang on the weekend. I was pretty sure I hadn’t been that specific when I’d asked for her help to source a camera crew. “Um, sure.” I replied. I really did owe her that much, after all the help she’d provided. I realized that we should look at the video ourselves. What if they’d given dad a couple of empty memory cards?

“This weekend, maybe?” I suggested.

“How about today?” She countered.

I didn’t want to say yes till I knew what we actually had. “Really, Saturday is about the earliest I’m free. I have a ton of catching up to do at school.” That was totally an understatement.

Kathy reluctantly agreed. Really reluctantly, it seemed to me. We moved onto their things with me asking how her Sunday had been and if she was busy. Then I probed about mom’s work and the other employees. Kathy said a lot without actually saying anything. Just stuff about how all the white collars tried to outdo each other and how they treated the regular staff, especially the women, like their potential playthings as much as they could. She said she knew of a couple of office romances, but she either wouldn’t admit or didn’t know about any relationships between employees and brass. I had to practically give an oath that I wouldn’t forget to bring the video over on Saturday so she could watch it. I wondered if she was getting to be as infatuated with my mom as I was.

In the afternoon, I went to the library to study for a test. I saw Miss Starr but other than a little smile, she ignored me. I couldn’t decide it I’d seen a shy smile or a sly one. Maybe she was still thinking about my dad.

That evening, girl had news to share. She’d made contact with both of the women she’d mentioned. They both stonewalled her when she tried to steer the conversation towards the VP but were otherwise very friendly and nice to her. She’d even managed to make a lunch date with the pair of them for the next day.

After dinner, I set up the laptop and connected it to the television. We watched the video off both memory cards. It was freaky hot. Both of them were. Two different points of view, a fixed camera and a hand held one that when put together, I could imagine being spliced into an epic porn. I copied the video to my laptop then erased the cards. I didn’t want to lose that footage just yet. It led to some wild sex between me, mom and dad before dad went to work that night.

The next evening, girl told me she’d had a good lunch and had collected two cell phone numbers. They’d talked office politics and who was sleeping with whom. Neither of them offered information on the VP, but a rapport had been established. Girl liked them and said she hoped they’d be friends.

On Wednesday at the library, Miss Starr came up to me and quietly asked about David, admitting her interest. She then floored me with a request to get a copy of the video we’d made. I KNOW I hadn’t told her about that. I wondered if her knowing things was how she’d built her database in the first place.

Thursday girl told me she’d finagled information from Susie, one of the two girls she’d been grooming. Susie had admitted being intimate with the VP and almost in tears, had made girl promise to keep it to herself. Girl had told her she’d been interested in that VP for a while and Susie demanded she keep her distance from the man. She said he was evil and had made her do things. She refused to provide any details. That evening she was on the phone with Susie for a couple of hours.

Afterwards she had almost the whole story. Susie and her friend Megan were indeed screwing the VP, but not just him. He was pimping them out to his friends and even customers as incentive to sign deals. Susie had been desperate to confide her tale of horror and girl had asked in just the right way. Girl didn’t find out what the blackmail had been, but that was the reason Susie and Megan were doing everything they’d done. Then Susie told girl something that changed everything for us as a family.

Susie had been forced to do a bondage scene with Megan. And Lotta Rain. On video. The VP had introduced Lotta to the women and deferred to Lotta as if she was the owner of the company and not just an actress. Lotta had ordered the VP around like a little boy and he hadn’t complained in the slightest.

The rest of the story came out when girl confronted Megan at work. She wasn’t mean, just concerned. When Megan realized girl knew, they took lunch together and girl found out the missing pieces. Lotta Rain was in charge. Her grandfather owned the business, but Lotta Rain ran things. Susie and Megan were tricked into providing their abusers with real blackmail material. They really hadn’t done anything except try to take shortcuts in a quest for bigger salaries.

When I heard the story, I was indeed relieved I hadn’t yet completely taken Kathy into my confidence. Sure, she knew girl had been involved in a gang bang but now I thought I knew why she had known it had already happened. Now I thought I knew how Miss Starr had known about the video too. If Kathy was not under her grandfather’s thumb but actively assisting him, then it explained why the librarian had been so eager to help once the Bitterman name had been dropped.

“I think we have ammunition to get you completely free of these people, if we can figure out how to use it,” I told girl.

“How could we possibly use the knowledge that someone’s willing to blackmail me?” Girl asked.

“It’s all about the video. They think that’s how they’re going to control you,” I explained.

“They don’t need that. They know about the money I stole.,” girl said dejectedly.

“Did you tell them, because I certainly haven’t. You already said how Susie and Megan were blackmailed. They just thought that asshole VP had something on them. Something they each wanted to keep secret. Just like most people. They were played. Now that we know how they play their games, we won’t fall for their tricks. Certainly tricks that make you confess to a crime they know nothing about.”

Girl’s eyes got wide. “They don’t know? Can you be certain?” She asked hopefully.

“It wasn’t easy for you to find the mistake in accounting. If it had been easy, someone else would have done it years ago. These guys don’t encourage diligence. Their goal seems to be to take whatever they can get their hands on and feast on it - they’re like spiders. They lay a web, wait for someone to get stuck in it, then attack and poison. Once you’re caught and broken, they then devour whatever they find tasty, leaving just a husk. What would happen if the victim they were about to devour fed them poison of her own?” I said with a smile.

“I’m supposed to take the gang bang video to Lotta tomorrow. That means we have between now and then to come up with a plan. I wish I had never said I’d go there tomorrow. We need more time.”

“If she somehow got her hands on the video, what would it matter?” Girl asked simply.

“It’s a video of you screwing nine guys, two girls and your husband. I don’t even know if the girls are eighteen yet. But not only that, it shows how rough they were with you. If it got out...”

“Mistress, I’m not a celebrity with everything to lose. I’m a slut and your slave and very happy being those things as long as you want me to be. I’m pretty sure that if the tape got out and the girls were underage, they’d have a hard time locating anyone to charge. And the age of consent in this state is sixteen anyway, right? If you’d been in the video it would have been a problem, but you aren’t. If you wanted to post the video online I’d be grateful that you thought I was worth the effort!”

I thought about everything girl had said. If she really didn’t mind the video being released, their blackmail idea wouldn’t work. I could take a copy of the video with me to Kathy’s after all. But that wasn’t enough to free girl from danger. I needed to figure out how to poison the poisoners. Maybe follow their playbook?

What if Kathy was told we thought girl was going to be blackmailed because she’d stumbled into a major tax evasion scheme and an inappropriate work romance was what we thought they were going to use against her? To be safe, I’d tell her that girl was terrified that I was going to show anyone the video.

I snuggled up with girl after we had exchanged extremely satisfying orgasms. Instead of thinking about Lotta as I drifted off, I was thinking about my dad. Each day this week he’d done something that showed more of his old self than the day before. Today he spent no time at all abusing or debasing girl. All he wanted to do was hold her hand and steal kisses. It seemed like David was being destroyed by Dave. The weak, self conscious lapdog was scaring away the big bad predator. Now that we had this new information, David was no longer needed anyway and I for one was glad. I hated David and some of the things he made my mom do.

Saturday dawned wet and drizzly outside. I hoped it wasn’t indicative of how my visit with Kathy was going to go. Despite not being a morning person, girl was already up and had made dad and me coffee. I’d forgotten that she was going to have breakfast with Susie and Megan, who didn’t need to work today, unlike girl. After a not-nearly-long-enough snuggle with dad and girl, I got up, used the bathroom and set out girl’s clothes for work while girl took care of dad’s morning wood.

Today girl would wear a choker that reminded me of a slave collar, made of felt with chrome studs stitched into. To match the collar she’d wear a very lightweight sundress in black and gold, the hem ending north of mid thigh. Under it, she’d wear a half cup bra that allowed her nipples to press directly against the thin cotton of the dress, while holding and supporting them high and proud. Black thigh boots with a three inch heel completed the outfit. I figured girl didn’t need panties or stockings since it was after all a Saturday. I had thought to dress her a little more conservatively then reconsidered. I didn’t want to tip our hand to any corporate spies that may decide to work today. I wanted the bad men to keep wanting her as much as I do.

After girl left the house, I had a second cup of coffee while dad drank a glass of orange juice.

“There are a few things we need to discuss, dad,” I said, looking deeply into his eyes.

“Sure pum ... babe,” dad replied.

“That’s the first thing, dad. I wish you’d start calling me pumpkin again. I’ve missed it. But even more, I’ve missed my sweet, lovable daddy. I really hate the David character and I think it can go again. There’ve been developments that we need to talk about.”

Dad totally skipped the part about dropping his tough act. As soon as I said there’d been developments, he began questioning me. “They’ve acted against girl? I knew it. I knew that as soon as she returned to work they’d fucking pounce. Not give her enough time to readjust to being back at work. What do they want?”

“No! That’s not it at all.” I assured him. It’s bad, but it’s good too. We know what’s going on.”

“So they did make contact?”

“It would seem that THEY’VE been in contact all along,” I said, then told him about Lotta’s suspected role in what was going on as well as the good news that I was sure no one knew about the theft.

“I’d like to take your word for it that they don’t know, babe, but the only reason you think that, is because of The chicks she works with.” he said. “Have you considered that they could be part of someone’s evil scheme and Lotta might be totally innocent?”

It had never occurred to me that dad might try to stand up for Kathy. I wondered what was going on. “You like Lotta, don’t you dad?” I asked, or really accused my dad.

“I know I lean on you a lot, ba ... pumpkin,” my dad said, using the name I hadn’t heard in what felt like forever, “but you’re only fifteen. You really haven’t had a chance to get a handle on how the world really works. For all we know, those two could be jilted lovers who are making up their story to get sympathy.”

“Okay, I am fifteen, dad. But fifteen going on forty,” I replied, refusing to acknowledge how much his words had hurt me. “I’ve got my own slave and I’m in a three way sexual relationship with two people I love very much. People who happen to be my parents. If you don’t think I’m mature enough to have already considered what you just suggested, then you obviously can’t think I’m old enough to be fucking you,” I said, anger coming to the surface.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.