What We Do for Love - Cover

What We Do for Love

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 10: Girl Takes Center Stage in a Porno

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Girl Takes Center Stage in a Porno - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

I didn’t know if I was terrified or terribly excited. I was about to be gang banged. I’d fucked David but I hadn’t been a virgin at the time. I’d already given that away to a boyfriend before him. I’d had just as many female partners as guys, I suddenly realized. My ass was lubed and I’d been told to play with my cunt to keep me warmed up ... as if I needed to be. Just the thought of being used without thought, question or even permission made me squishy.

I did wonder what other humiliating things I’d have to do for them, but now instead of dreading the thought, in a detached way I was wondering if they’d be as creative as David or mistress. There were plenty of things neither David nor mistress had made me do ... yet ... that had featured fleetingly in my most private fantasies. My biggest, all-consuming fantasy had already been fulfilled and continued to be fulfilled by my beautiful daughter. Not only was she my daughter, now my lover, but also my mistress.

I’d obey David’s every command immediately. At first I thought my choice in the matter had been totally vanquished by the application of instant punishment when I hesitated. I’ve since come to realize that any hesitation was merely a trained reaction that I’d now been broken of, as if it were a bad habit that needed correction. I’d obey the macho, self obsessed vindictive bastard that David is pretending to be without thought. If he were to tell me to take my blouse off while walking down Main Street I would, without thought of the consequences. Consequences are for David to worry about.

A revelation I had this week is that I don’t like David. I’ve come to think of him as someone who strikes out or uses his physical presence as a shield. Guys like David are tough because they cant stand the thought of being hurt. They’re mean so that no one will try to get around their defenses. Dave, on the other hand, I love dearly. A few weeks ago, I thought I’d wanted Dave to be more like David while we fucked, or a little more recently, played domination games, but seeing the other side of that fence has shown me how much I miss my lover and husband, the most gentle, caring, giving man in the world.

The most important thing I learned, while learning to obey immediately, is that everything I do, I do for mistress. David is a creation mistress needed in order to prepare me. Mistress is my motivation. While my heart belongs to Dave, my soul belongs to mistress. If she told me she needed both kidneys, there would be no hesitation but also no remorse. I’d die to please my mistress. What I mean to say is that the hell my family has put me through this week was not even necessary. There’s nothing the future blackmailers could want that I wouldn’t give them if mistress said to obey them without limit.

Today I get to test my beliefs. Today, mistress and David have gathered together the tools, in the way of really bad people, to test me. To see if I can survive the worst they can imagine the blackmailers could throw at me. They’re even going to video the whole ordeal. I should worry that something will go wrong and the video will make it to the internet. Instead, I know that if it does, it does. A week ago, the very idea of a video would have been more than sufficient blackmail material by itself. Now it’s just a thing. If mistress is okay with me screwing a hundred or two hundred guys just to see if I can, then I will.

Self doubt is what’s making me terrified. What if I can’t act the part I’ve been assigned? What if I’m not physically fit enough to do what needs to be done? How many cocks can I take in my mouth, my cunt and my ass before my body just shuts down? Can I make mistress proud? That’s the most important question. Can I make my mistress proud?

I already know the story mistress has told everyone. I’m her neighbor and her reluctant slave - unspoken but suggested blackmail has put me in this position. I’m to act reluctant. After the training I’ve received this week, reluctance has been beaten out of me. And yet I must pretend it. I think she wants me to show humiliation if they demand demeaning things. Yet the most demeaning thing I can imagine is being called a whale by my mistress. That, I could not overcome.

At the prescribed time, I left the car and gingerly walk down the gloomy, quiet road to the factory. There were already a lot of vehicles there. Everyone is awaiting my arrival. I’m wearing a trench coat even though it’s warm this evening. Under it I’m in stockings, thong and bra. Around my neck is a cheap collar. On my feet are the tallest stilettos I own. The patent leather, five inch spike heels are difficult to walk in at the best of times and dangerous on this road.

There’s a regular door next to a huge overhead door. I’m to knock on the regular door. As I approach it, I can hear bawdy laughter and voices, both male and female. It seems like the female voices are the loudest even though there are many more men than women inside. I can’t hear what they’re saying however the men cheer and clap after I hear female voice noises. Maybe mistress is revving up the crowd? I wonder.

I knock. The noise dies down but no one opens it for me. Eventually I knock again.

“What, you forgot how a fucking door works, you stupid whore? Get your ass in here now!” Shouts David to applause and laughter from both males and females.

“Damn if you ain’t the stupidest fucking bitch to ever walk the earth. How the fuck did you get to be a CEO?” David laughed, having given me an instant job title raise to match the blackmail theme. “Door has handle,” he said slowly, as if to a child. “You turn the handle and pull the door. It has hinge things that make it swing open so you can get through. Try to remember that in future, babydoll. At least you’re here. Debbie,” who was really mistress, “promised you would be, but I had my doubts. Didn’t think you’d be into a gang bang, much less a porno.”

I tried to look shocked, as if I was hearing these things for the first time. “Debbie just said to be here and...” I paused for effect, “and I had to be in my ... my underwear. She said we’d be even and she’d leave me alone after tonight.” I’d pretty much spoken all my dialog. I hoped the camera and sound guys had caught it. I was sure they caught the laughter that erupted because looking around, I could see they were laughing just as much as everyone else even though they knew me from the Olive Garden.

The evening passed far more quickly than I imagined it would. I generally had two cocks inside me and at least one in my hand at all times. Most guys wanted my ass. That may have been because I have a pretty ass. It’s not me being big headed, it’s just a fact. All of them were into oral, so when I say I had two cocks at once, one was usually in my mouth and the other in my ass. It was the school girls that started the face-slapping and spitting. I’d been down on my knees, my tits pressed against the cold concrete, getting ass fucked at one end while my mouth was attached to a teen cunt.

“Kelly, you need more lube?” Her friend Bethany asked. Looks like the bitch isn’t even getting you wet. Then she leaned down and spat in my face.

“Oops, that was supposed to go on her pussy. I guess I missed,” she laughed.

“Eww,” Kelly replied, surprising me by telling me it was my fault and pretending anger that I’d let her friend attempt to spit on her pussy, as though my face was insignificant but her pussy was sacred. She’d been half reclining on the floor with her cheerleader skirt bunched up out of the way so I could lick her. She just leaned forward and slapped my cheek, hard. Guys laughed, so she did it again, calling me a stupid loser and dumb cow.

The guy ass fucking me liked her slap so much he tried out one on my ass. It turned out he was able to spank me and fuck me quite efficiently for quite some time. I’d made Kelly orgasm and she pulled away, voicing her dissatisfaction at my abilities. Since my mouth was momentarily empty, the guy pulled out of my ass to cum in my mouth. The camera caught a close up of the switch from ass to mouth as well as me swirling his cum around in my mouth before swallowing.

David fucked me twice, to the obvious enjoyment of the school girls who wanted him to use his lethal weapon on them. He just told them he was here to tear up the old cow’s ass real good, and not destroy the cunts of two young fawns. The teacher with the kiddy issues offered to take them up on their offer, but the girl’s were too impressed with David’s size and obvious charm to be interested in the pervert with the six inch popsicle between his legs.

I was disappointed that it was over so quickly, to be honest. I’d imagined the sort of guys that like to use and abuse women would at least be able to get it up more than two or three times. Of course I was blamed for being unable to coax a third erection out of guys with my mouth, and more than twenty loads of cum, much of it on my face, in my hair and on my body, made me look a little less desirable to some of the guys. I ended up dry humping the air while I ate Bethany out for about the fourth time, hoping to entice another cock to a nice pussy fuck or at least one last ass fuck, but everyone was spent. I invited the film crew to use me but they politely declined, disgusted at the state of my body. The youngest of the crew did remind me that I owed them more sex, but not before I cleaned up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.