What We Do for Love - Cover

What We Do for Love

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 5: Boy and Girl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Boy and Girl - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

I was in the kitchen when mistress came in from school. She was running late for her. It was almost four o’clock already and school got out at three fifteen. I wanted to ask why she was late but thought better of it. If she wanted to come straight home or stop off it really was no big deal and I knew she’d tell me if it was important. On the stove was dinner. We were having spaghetti and meatballs tonight, one of mistress’s favorites. At four thirty I’d put the spaghetti on so that when girl got here, it’d be ready or just about ready. My wife kind of set the schedule for dinner. She got in, got changed, and then served what I’d prepared. It worked out really well most of the time. Unless she was late, like yesterday.

The sauce to go with the meatballs had been a challenge. Usually if the element is turned up too high, I reduce the heat and cover the sauce. There’s always a few splatters on the stove to clean up after dinner, but I found out today that the splatters make a big difference when I’m not wearing a shirt.

“Hi, boy,” mistress said seductively as she came into the kitchen and saw me cooking naked. “I love your outfit. Did you pick it out just for little ol’ me?” She giggled.

I can always tell when my daughter has had a good day. Today must have been one of them. “I call it a-la-natural. What do you think, mistress?” I asked, lifting my arms and turning three hundred and sixty degrees so she could get a good look at my nudity. My cock began firming up as she studied me intently, which kind of embarrassed me and excited me at the same time. Excitement won out. My beautiful daughter was pleased with how much more comfortable I’d become being naked around her.

“So what made you choose that outfit, boy?”

God I loved that pet name. My cock was officially fully erect now.

“You never said I could dress this morning, so I didn’t. I don’t remember the last time I felt so ... free I guess is the right word ... around the house. I even shot out and grabbed the mail out of the box. Anyone could have seen me.”

“Boy, you’re so naughty. I love it!” Evelyn said, clapping her hands in glee. “So DID anyone see you?”

“I don’t think so. I hope not, anyway. How was your day, mistress?”

“It was fabulous! I stopped in after school and arranged for some toys for us to play with as a family.”

I had no idea what she meant. We had lots of board games and the toys her mother and I played with when we were kids had been replaced by Xbox and Nintendo. “That’s great mistress. Can I see them or are you going to surprise girl and me?”

“Oh I know you’ll be surprised. Surprised and I hope in most cases, pleased. I know they all please me!”

“As long as you’re happy, mistress, I’m happy too.”

“I need to ask you a question, boy,” Evelyn said, abruptly changing the conversation and becoming much more sober.

“Um, sure, mistress.” I said.

“What did girl do when she worked for T&A that could have gotten her in trouble?”

“You mean T&R? Well nothing. That’s why she’s still working for Palladium Entertainment. If she’d done something very wrong, she would have been fired. Otherwise, she probably wouldn’t have even mentioned it. I can imagine her missing a deadline every now and again, but nothing major. Why? Did you hear something?”

“You could say that, yes. And you’re sure she didn’t talk to you about doing something naughty or maybe ... illegal ... some time in the past? Even if she didn’t get caught?”

What she was suggesting struck a chord deep within me. A few years ago, just after we’d bought the house, we were having severe money issues. I got laid off and bills began piling up. Then suddenly we were okay again. Then after that, I got the job I’m in now. I never asked and girl never said anything. I suddenly realized mistress was looking at me intently.

“There was something, wasn’t there, boy?” Evelyn asked.

“I don’t know, mistress. Maybe. But it was years ago and girl never told me. We were strapped financially then we weren’t. That’s all I know.”

“How long ago?” Evelyn pressed.

“Just before I got this job. That’s all I can say. Oh, it was when you had to have braces. We didn’t know how we were going to pay for it. But then you got them and I never saw the bill. I don’t even know how much they cost.”

“I see. Thank you boy. You’re a good boy, you know that, daddy? I love you soooo much. And I love this too,” she added, grabbing and squeezing my cock. “Will dinner wait fifteen minutes when girl gets here?”

“Sure mistress. That won’t be a problem at all, as long as she’s on time.”

“Then you’re due a treat and I know just how to show you how special you are,” Mistress said, slowly stroking my cock.

Mistress’s stroking got faster. She began to jack me off in earnest. I had to lean back and put my hands on the counter behind me to steady myself. When I was just on the verge of popping onto the kitchen floor, mistress took her free hand, uncovered the sauce pan and then carefully picked it up off the element. She held it in front of me then resumed her hand job in earnest again. I splashed cum, a lot of cum, right into the sauce, ruining it as far as I was concerned.

“Don’t tell girl about our secret ingredient, boy. See if she can figure it out. I already know it’s going to make your yummy sauce even better!” She exclaimed.

“Am I ... am I going to have to ... you know, eat it too, mistress?” I asked.

“Well of course, boy! You produced it. Surely you want to gobble it down with us?”

I know she saw me blanch, but she ignored it. “Okay, mistress. If that’s what you want,” I said uncertainly, looking down into the pot in her hands and seeing the swirling mess of cum already mixing in with the red sauce. At least its mine, I thought to myself. I could have been getting ready to chow down on some other guy’s sperm. Then I was ashamed of myself. I imagined taking sperm from the faucet as it were, and the thought did not make me sick to my stomach as it should have. My vision included my beautiful, naked daughter looking on. Maybe that was why?

Girl chose that moment to enter the house. I hadn’t realized so much time had passed. Mistress quickly yet carefully returned the pot to the stove and covered it up. She began licking the remnants of my semen off her fingers. Golly that was erotic. I had to drag my eyes away from her fingers and lips so I could put the spaghetti into boiling water.

“Hello mistress,” girl said uncertainly.

“Hey, girl,” mistress replied in a ghetto falsetto. “How was your day?”

“Good, thank you mistress,” girl said more confidently this time. I guessed she wasn’t sure if we were still playing the game and when mistress called her girl, she knew she’d addressed her daughter correctly.

“Don’t get changed yet girl. You and boy have a job to do. Boy, go put on a long tee shirt. That’s going to be your outfit. Girl, I want you to drive boy over to Lotta’s place. She’s got a tote for you. Come right back.”

“Pants mistress?” Boy asked.

“Nope. Just a tee shirt. You got the mail today with less on. The pair of you will figure it out, I’m sure.”

“Yes, mistress,” both girl and I replied.


Dinner was the best I’d had in ages. Boy had really outdone himself this time. It smelled amazing. I’m glad he was cooking. He does a much better job of it than I do. Boy and I started the meal out sitting naked, while mistress was still in her school clothes. Our plates were sitting in front of us, with parmesan cheese sprinkled liberally over spaghetti and meatballs. Then mistress had an idea.

Mistress thought it was wrong to have us sitting naked at the table while she was fully dressed. Her solution was to get up, pick up our plates, and lay them on the hardwood floor on either side of her. We kind of got the idea. Boy made to reach for his utensils and mistress slapped his hand. Then he fully understood the plan too. We’d have to dig in with just our mouths.

As we ate, mistress told us how well we’d done, getting the tote from Lotta. Boy had found a tee shirt that almost hid his cock and completely covered his ass. From the back you could have been forgiven for thinking he had very brief shorts on. He carried the tote, covering his eventual erection. He’d started out flaccid but by the time we got to Lotta’s apartment, he was at full staff. Lotta had kept us talking in the hallway for a few minutes, I’m sure just to make boy sweat. We didn’t know what was in the huge tote, but I had a good idea, knowing Lotta as I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.