What We Do for Love - Cover

What We Do for Love

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 3: Dave Tries Life as Boy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dave Tries Life as Boy - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

I always try to be quiet when I get home. Patricia would just turn every light in the house on and bang and clatter around to her hearts content. I on the other hand, try to think of those around me. At two am, the conscious members of the house should be one. Me. I act accordingly, trying to keep the score at one to nothing. That changed when I reached my bedroom. I know where everything is and Patricia keeps everything tidy, so I slowly walked across the dark room and almost fell over something laying on the floor. A grunt was my clue that the something was in fact a someone.

I went straight back to the door and flicked on the light switch. A second, different sound issued forth from the mess that was my bed. My wife, Patricia was laying naked, in a fetal position on the hardwood floor. A pair of hands threw back the covers on the bed, revealing an equally naked, or maybe just topless, daughter. My breath caught in my throat. My wife is sexy as hell but my daughter, well she’s in a class of her own. He has the most gigantic natural breasts I’ve ever seen on a woman and she’s only fifteen. Well sixteen now really. Tan lines from a one-piece bathing suit so evident. Milk white breasts next to a caramel tan. Her dark hair in disarray over the pillow looking for all the world like it’d been styled for just such an occasion.

“Good morning, daddy,” she said brightly, her eyes adjusting to the overhead light. “You didn’t trip over girl, did you?”

“Girl? That’s your mom. And she’s laying on the cold floor. And she’s naked. What’s going on, pumpkin?”

Patricia was waking up too, but much more slowly than Evelyn had. “Can I get in bed now, mistress? You left the a/c on and it’s freezing in here.”

I just looked from one of them to the other, hoping that SOMEONE would answer my question. As confused as I was, I just waited.

“Daddy, can you check the thermostat? It does seem a little cool in here, now that girl mentions it.”

I took a few steps to the wall and saw the display read fifty five. No wonder it was chilly. I quickly wound it back up to seventy two, Patricia’s required temperature. “Someone bumped it or maybe I changed it without realizing it this afternoon. I’m sorry pumpkin. Patricia.”

“That’s okay dad. I was fooling with it earlier. It seemed really stuffy in here.”

“Um, so why is your mother sleeping naked on the floor? Where’s your nighty dear?” I asked.

“Girl was naughty this afternoon, daddy. Do you want me to to tell him or do you want to, girl?” Evelyn asked her mom.

“You can, mistress. Or I will if you say so,” Patricia replied submissively.

My wife, submissive in her own house? What the hell was going on? I wondered.

Evelyn sat up in bed, totally ignoring or not caring that she was topless and she told me. She told me about Patricia’s rendezvous with Lotta that afternoon and what she’d done to the teen. Evelyn just casually told me my wife had licked another woman’s pussy as if she were telling me she’d offered someone coffee. She told me that Patricia was being punished for doing that without permission. Not for doing it under any circumstance, but specifically without permission. She told me that Patricia was to call her mistress for the night and that she’d call her mom girl.

“Um, you could say I already gave her permission, pumpkin. I was aware of what was supposed to happen on the weekend and I guess that Lotta kind of insisted that she was owed or something. You could say it’s my fault in fact. I never specifically withdrew my permission after Saturday. So maybe it should be me apologizing to you. I’m really sorry, Evelyn.” I hoped she’d accept my sincerity. I really meant it.

“You really mean that, don’t you daddy? Do you feel bad that I had to punish girl for your negligence?”

“I really do mean it, pumpkin,” I replied.

“Just how far would you go to prove it daddy? Would you call me mistress like girl is?”

“Do you want me to, pu...” I stopped myself from calling her pumpkin in case she really did mean it.

“Oh I’d love it, daddy!” Evelyn squealed in delight, clapping her hands and making her breasts bounce. “Go on, say you will. I want to hear it!”

Damn, I was getting hard already. “Ah, how long should I call you mistress for, mistress?” I said a little humbled at the idea.

“Just until I say not to. Is that okay?”

“Yes mistress,” I replied, my cheeks flushing in shame.

“But if you’re to be punished like girl has been, shouldn’t I give you a name instead of calling you daddy? I mean you’ll always be my daddy and I’ll love you forever, just like I love girl. But how about if I call you ... ah ... boy! Yes, girl and boy. Would that be okay, daddy?”

“If you want, pumpkin ... I mean mistress.” I amended, blushing even more. And feeling my cock getting mighty uncomfortable in my trousers. I don’t know exactly why. Maybe seeing my wife and daughter naked, maybe the thrill of calling Evelyn mistress. The jolt in my pants as I wondered about that, kind of answered the question.

“Does that mean your mom can sleep in bed now? Do you want me to sleep on the floor instead?”

“Hmmm. Yes and no. Girl has to get up for work in a few hours and you’ve just gotten home after a long shift. Neither seems fair to me. I think girl should be allowed in bed. But you ... you have a job to do before you can go to sleep, boy.”

Hearing my own daughter call me boy, made me actually shiver. I’d have to beat one off in the bathroom before I’d be able to sleep, I knew that for certain.

“What job, mistress?” I wondered aloud.

“My puss is wet again. Girl does such a good job eating me out, boy. I don’t know if you’re as good or not, but I think you have to make it up to girl for how you made me treat her,” Evelyn decided, throwing the covers the rest of the way off herself. Maybe if girl crawled up here between my legs and got busy, you could show her how sorry you are with your tongue in hers? But first of all, I want you naked like we are, boy. You have thirty seconds to get out of your clothes. For each second more than that, I’m going to spank your naughty bottom. Understand boy?”

I couldn’t wait to get naked! My cock was hurting and I couldn’t really adjust it anyway, so I quickly agreed. As soon as Evelyn said go, I started stripping. She was looking at her wristwatch, the only item of clothing she was wearing. I caught my shirt tails in my zipper, I was in such a hurry. I wasted a full five seconds there. I didn’t bother unlacing my shoes. I just kicked them off. My socks quickly followed, as did my briefs. The relief I felt in my groin was immense. I even broke a button on my shirt getting it off, unable to get the cuff buttons undone quickly enough. I stood at the foot of the bed naked, twenty nine seconds later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.