What We Do for Love - Cover

What We Do for Love

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 1: Evelyn's Surprise Decision

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Evelyn's Surprise Decision - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

I know the need for acceptance. I know the need to show a man how much I love him and that I’ll do anything for him. What I didn’t know is that I could feel the same way for a woman. Maybe I’m weird like my friends say, but I love my parents and I’ve always tried to show them every day. My dad, especially. The most caring, genuine man in the whole wide world. Most daughters go through a phase where they can’t stand their parents but at fifteen, three weeks from my sixteenth birthday, I’ve still never ever felt that way about my dad.

I have thought that my mom was a bitch once though, and that’s what got me to where I am now. My mom simply refused to accept that I was becoming my own person. As soon as I rebelled in the smallest way, she just shut down towards me. I never got the chance to talk to her about why I’d disobeyed her. She just seemed to forget that she even had a child. As if I wasn’t there. She wouldn’t acknowledge me in any way, even if I talked directly to her. She even stopped serving me dinner. I thought it might last a day or two. After three weeks, I knew that I was seeing the new norm.

A few days into the third week, I talked to my dad about it. He was genuinely worried about it too and promised me he’d talked to mom about the way she’d been treating me until he was blue in the face, but it had made no difference. Then he said something that made me realize how bad things really were. He said mom was going away for the weekend and it’d just be me and him at home this evening. The other things I’d seen and heard, thinking nothing of them at the time, suddenly became focused in my head.

Mom was soon going to leave us. It was obvious. Halted conversations she’d been having on the phone when I walked into a room, unplanned overtime she’d had to work, the changes in her dress sense; skirts so short even I wouldn’t wear them, tops with no bra underneath. Not just high heels all of a sudden, but those platform heels with the eight inch spike and four inch thick soles like strippers wear. Now this weekend away without us. She was having an affair and she’d cut me off because she was preparing herself for a future without a daughter in it.

That was when I realized I needed my mommy more than I had ever admitted. I couldn’t tell her because she was ignoring me. I’d already told her I was sorry. She’d ignored me. I’d already told her I loved her, she’d ignored me. I’d even written her a letter and posted it on the fridge. She saw it, opened it in front of me and didn’t even read it. She just crushed it up and threw it in the trash. I’d had to leave the kitchen so I could cry.

When dad told me we’d be home for the weekend together and I made the connection, I just broke down in tears again. Dad thought I was upset because I would have to be alone with him. With a broken voice, he’d told me I could stay with my friend Charlotte if I preferred. I couldn’t stop crying while he hugged me tightly. I couldn’t stop crying even long enough to assure him I loved him and I would have been excited to be alone with him for any reason other than that my mom would be off fucking another man.

My dad just put the world on pause and held me and mumbled soothing words to me. I could not control myself. Fifteen minutes passed while he held me, and I mean literally held me up. I couldn’t even support my own weight. The tears were the result of losing my mom as surely as if she’d died in a wreck. I’d told her I loved her but she hadn’t heard me. It was like losing someone that didn’t know you loved them.

As all things do, my sobs finally abated. The moment I got my voice back, my first words were, ‘daddy I love you more than you’ll ever know’. Dad assured me he knew and that he loved me just as much. When dad was sure I was recovered enough, he led me to the couch and sat beside me. He sat quietly for a very long time before he hesitantly asked if my tears had really just been at the prospect of having to spend the weekend with him. My dad has a self esteem as wrecked as mine.

I took every bit as long to answer, but that was because I had to control myself all over again, just at the thought of what I was about to say.

“She’s leaving us, daddy. Mommy has found something better and she’s leaving us.”

“No she’s not, pumpkin, she just needed a weekend away. No stress, no phones, just mountain air and crickets for company.”

“Dad, either you’re fooling yourself or you’re not telling me something. It’s one or the other,” I said more forcefully than I knew I could, but more importantly, than I should have with my dad.

He was silent for a long time. “It’s grown up stuff, pumpkin,” he finally admitted.

“Daddy. Mom is going away for the weekend. Without you. Without us. Of course it’s grown up stuff. She’s going off to fuck someone else,” I said as calmly as I could, purposefully dropping the F-bomb.

“Evelyn Ann! When did you start using such language?” Dad scolded me.

“The minute I found out mom is fucking around on you.” I retorted.

“What your mother and I agree to behind closed doors really isn’t your concern, pumpkin.”

“When mom disowns me it becomes my concern. Why is she being like this with me? I wore a top with cleavage, so what? I apologized and promised to wear just polo sweaters in future if that’s what she wants. Do you have any idea how hard it is to hide these things?” I asked, referring to my 32-E’s.

“It’s really not you. Or at least nothing you can do anything about. It’s more my fault. Can we leave it at that?”

“No we most certainly cannot!” I almost shouted.

“I’m sorry pumpkin, I just can’t say. It wouldn’t be right. Even if you were just an ordinary sixteen year old girl I couldn’t say, but you’re my daughter too.”

“It’s about sex isn’t it? You can’t get it up anymore? It’s okay daddy. Today’s sixteen is your generation’s thirty. What a sixteen year old these days doesn’t know about sex isn’t really worth knowing. So yes, you can tell me.”

“It’s not about me in that way. It’s about stuff I’m not built to do. It’s too embarrassing to talk to my own daughter about. For example, would you be okay telling me what a penis feels like inside your vagina or even if you are still a virgin or not?”

“If it made the difference between mom leaving us or not, I’d ... I’d ... I don’t know. I’d fucking show you, is what I’d do.” I asserted more confidently than I felt.

“You’re serious aren’t you Evelyn?” He said, looking at me dumbly. I just looked right back at him. “Ah hell,” he said after a minute. “Why does your mother always put me in these situations? She’s ummm ... experimenting with girls ... She’s started to think she’s bi. You know what that is?” He asked, blushing.

I just looked at him, feeling his embarrassment, but knowing something else too. He wasn’t telling me all of it. “There’s more isn’t there? Otherwise you would have just had a threesome.”

“Evelyn!” He exclaimed, before letting out a whoosh of breath. “Yeah, there’s more, he said as though the thought depressed him.

I waited again. This time he looked back at me defiantly, refusing to answer. “I’d ask mom myself but for whatever reason, I’m dead to her,” I said, my voice cracking.

“Fuck!” He finally exclaimed.

My dad doesn’t cuss. I’ve seen him accidentally slam a hammer on his thumb. Even then he just yelled, ‘yowee!’ I mean he NEVER cusses.

“She likes young girls. Specifically one. Since she can’t go there, she’s compensating. You have absolutely no idea how hard it was to get that information out of her. I just found out myself. Now I’m telling my own daughter her mom has the hots for her.” He suddenly realized how specific he’d just been and his eyes went huge before he slammed his palm into his forehead. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

There was silence after that while we both processed what had just happened. There were actual tears in my dad’s eyes. I know he was thinking that everything was his fault. He always took the blame. When the neighbor’s tree demolished our shed in a storm he gave the neighbor money to fix the fence that was damaged at the same time. ‘Should have cut the overhanging limbs off. Should have built the shed on the other side of the yard.’ Didn’t matter that it was the trunk on their side that that had done the most damage.

“So mom hates me because she wants into my pants. That is SO unfair. She could have talked to me. But she treats me like a ghost instead. Now she’s about to go off and fuck an Evelyn runner up. Someone to take my place. You’re still getting some though, aren’t you dad?”

“Yeah, like every couple months with the lights off,” he replied in disgust before remembering who he was talking to. “Anyway,” he hastily added, “Your mother doesn’t hate you. I think she had to kind of shut you out for a little while. She can’t bear the thought of wanting you and not being able to have you. She’ll come to terms with it, pumpkin. Just give her time.”

“If I didn’t love her and miss her so much, I’d hate her. She coulda talked to me about it. You would have.” I said with conviction.

“Ahhh, no. I wouldn’t have. I couldn’t. I don’t know what I’d have done. That’s why we have to give your mom space.”

“Give her enough space? Are you serious? Space is the last thing she needs. Space will end you up in divorce court. Brittany’s mom needed space and now she’s married to some loser instead of Brittany’s dad.” We need to make her listen, dad. I’ll do anything to keep this family together. I promise.”

“You don’t mean that!” Dad urgently whispered as if we were having a private conversation in public.

I only then realized what he meant. What I’d said. I wondered if I would. If I could. I thought of mom acting like I wasn’t there. Ignoring me, serving dinner to dad and herself and making me get my own plate out of the cupboard and serving myself. I thought of the fact that I hadn’t seen her smile in a month. I realized how messed up her mind must be. I’d never even kissed a boy. Would I do more than that with my mom if I needed to? Did it matter that she was a woman? Maybe I liked girls too? I had never even thought about it before.

“I would, daddy. I’d get with her as fast as I’d get with you. If it was the price of keeping this family together, I’d pay it a thousand times over and be delighted to. I said I’d do anything and I would. I know I would. We just have to get mom to understand that.”

“Well your mom is supposed to stop in after work to pick up her overnight bag and change. Then she’s planning to meet ... Damn it Evelyn. You make it sound so easy. Yeah, I’ll just tell Patricia I had a chat with you and instead of her going away this weekend, you’re happy to spend the weekend in bed with her. Easy. Not. The thought of it makes me feel like I’m pimping you out to your own mother.

“Then we’ll all spend the weekend in bed together. You get my cherry and she can have anything else she wants.”

“Damn it you’ve got a big heart, my wonderful, special little girl. And you’re a virgin too? You have no idea how proud that fact alone makes me. Especially in today’s world. But it just isn’t realistic. I love you. I love YOU. That doesn’t mean I need to ... to stick it to you ... to show you. And I could never begin to suggest it to Patricia, even though we’re having this conversation.”

“Then make her sit down and I’ll tell her. Even better, I could seduce her. But she won’t stay in the same room as me for more than a few moments at a time,” I added sadly. “Would you ... I said I would ... could you even...” man, this is harder than I thought, I realized. “If I had sex with mom, could you live with it?”

“This is all hypothetical, right? I still think your mom just needs time, so I’m not agreeing with you or giving you permission to try anything. But. Hypothetically speaking, if it happened, it wouldn’t worry me a bit. In fact, it’d make me worry less. You may as well know. I already gave your mom permission to boink the brains out of her young new friend. She couldn’t stand the thought of seeing me with a strange woman and that’s why we’ll never have a threesome, but, and maybe it’s a little hypercritical of her, but she said she needed to find out if what she’s got with me will survive her being bisexual. If she is, that is. I’d rather stay married to a woman that has dalliances with females than force her out of my life entirely. Our lives.”

Just so dad, I thought to myself. Mom might be gay and he feels like he’d be forcing her to divorce him. You still wonder why I think he’s the most fabulous dad to ever walk the earth?

“Then we have one chance to stop her on the path to ruining your marriage, dad. If she has sex with this other woman, she just may enjoy it. If she does, every time she sleeps with her or another woman, you run the risk of her divorcing you. Each time, the odds of mom leaving us increase. And that doesn’t solve the problem of mom and me. My way does.”

Dad just sat there thinking about what I’d said. He seemed sadder than when he thought I didn’t want to spend the weekend hanging out with him.

“We need to get and keep mom’s attention in the few minutes she’s home. There’s only one way I can think of to do that. Have you ever wanted to see me naked, daddy?”

“Stop it, Evelyn. Just stop it. I’m your father. I don’t think of you in that way.”

“Then you wouldn’t mind joining me naked on the couch. I think I’m okay looking. Guys at school think so. If we’re going to get mom’s attention, that’s what we have to do. I’m just scared of doing it by myself. I’d die if mom still ignored me. You’d have to be there too and if I’m stripping, you should as well. For moral support. Besides. I think all girls wonder what their daddy looks like naked,” I said with a little smile.

“You’re not listening to me Evelyn. I really think we just need to give your mom space. It’s like you’ve made up your mind already. Maybe I’m biased, but I think you’re a VERY attractive young lady. I couldn’t promise that I wouldn’t ... we’ll you know, have a reaction,” Dad said, blushing furiously now.

“Maybe it’s you who’s not listening to me, daddy. I said why I thought waiting would be disastrous, so yes, I’m going to do this with or without your help. But if you let me down now, it’d be the first time you ever did. I don’t know what that would do to me. I’m not trying to manipulate you. I just want you to understand how important this is. To everything. If you pop a woody, I promise not to be grossed out or anything. This will be the first time a boy has ever seen me naked too, you know.”

Dad let out a long sigh. “You’re more like your mom than you know, pumpkin. Okay. We’ll do it your way. But you’re not allowed to laugh, okay? And your mom will be here soon. So um, do we like, you know, just strip here?”

I looked at the clock on the wall. Dad was right. It was nearly twelve. I knew she got off at twelve on a Saturday. Within the next twenty minutes mom would be coming through the door. I grabbed the bottom of my tee shirt and tugged it out of my jeans, then pulled it up and over my head in one swift motion. Without even looking at my dad, I reached behind me and popped the hooks on my bra. I did look into his eyes before I pulled it away from my chest. I saw sorrow, disparity and one other thing I’d never expected. Lust.

“C’mom dad, she might be in a hurry to get here. She could be here any minute. Strip, mister,” I said trying to be funny.

I was naked before he even had his shirt unbuttoned. In a way, that was a good thing. I got to watch him strip. I’d never seen him naked before. I didn’t even know if he wore boxers or briefs, since Mom or he always did the laundry. The downside was that I didn’t know what to do with myself. Here I was, standing naked in front of my own father. I was so tempted to cover my boobs and pussy, but that would just make dad even more embarrassed, so I didn’t.

I thought of sitting down, but wanted to wait for him to finish first. I did however hold my breath as his slacks came down. He was a briefs sort of guy and that meant his package was nicely cradled. Now as a virgin, that doesn’t mean that I’m immune to looking online. I’d seen videos, but his package seemed huge to me. He hesitated, then quickly dropped his briefs and stepped out of them. He was already half hard and if I’d been game to put my hand around his thingy, I know my fingers would not have touched. Big. That’s the only word that came to mind.

We moved our clothes out the way and sat in the couch. I glanced down at my dad’s lap, kind of automatically. He was already bone hard and still blushing. He saw where I’d glanced and quickly tented his hands over himself, kind of like he was praying, but with his hands in his lap. I mean he was all embarrassed, sure. But my nipples were like little rocks on my chest and I knew I couldn’t just cover them with my hands.

“I know this is hard for you daddy. It’s hard for me too. But we have to do this. If seeing me naked is what really caused that reaction, I just want you to know that I take it as proof I’m kinda okay looking and not fat like the girls at school say. Will you hold my hand while we wait for mom?”

Dad thought about it a long time before his hand finally left his lap and slipped into mine. I really didn’t want to look at his penis again but I couldn’t help myself. He’d put his other hand at his side, and his erection stood proud all by itself. I didn’t want to embarrass him further but I’d never been this close to a naked penis, much less an erect one. I just wanted to study it! I really wanted to feel it too, but I resisted the urge to ask.

He was circumcised and there was a drop of clear fluid forming at his pee hole. Actually there was quite a lot forming. Soon it’d be running down the shaft at that rate. There were really raised veins snaking all the way down to where his bushy pubic hair and thighs hid his testicles. The more I glanced, the more details I noticed. It even had a slight curve to it. That was something I’d never noticed when I’d watched porn online.

“Daddy, do you think mom will want me? It’s been more than three weeks since she even acknowledged me. Maybe I’m not what she really wants. It’s not like she’s seen me, you know, naked, since I hit puberty. Maybe seeing me like his will destroy the fantasy for her?”

“Having second thoughts, pumpkin? We could get dressed again real quick and no one would ever have to know.”

“I’d know. I’d know I chickened out and cost my parents their marriage. And I don’t think you could fit that tree trunk back into your pants if you wanted to, dad.”

We sat there quietly for a few moments, each thinking our own private thoughts. Dad’s penis stayed just as hard as when he’d first sat down. My nipples just as hard as when I’d first bared my chest to my own father, but now I could smell myself too. Oh God I hoped my dad couldn’t smell me too.

“Does that thing really fit inside mom?” I asked, verbalizing my most recent thought.

“We had you, didn’t we, pumpkin?”

“Well sure. But it just seems like it’d be like putting an arm inside a girl. Have you ever measured it?”

“Not in a few years,” he admitted. “But yeah. Your mom thought it was pretty big when she first saw it too.”

“Well?”

“Well what, pumpkin?”

“How big IS it?”

“Well that’s hardly an appropriate question for a daughter to ask her dad, don’t you think?”

“My daddy is sitting on the couch naked next to me with the worlds biggest boner, waiting for mom to come home so I can seduce her and he thinks I’m asking inappropriate questions. I don’t really think appropriateness matters too much at this point.”

We sat in silence for another few minutes.

“Just over nine.” Dad suddenly said.

“Wowsers. And how big around?

“The same.”

“And um, is it bouncing all by itself or are you doing that?” I asked, seeing it occasionally twitch like it had a life of its own.

“Evelyyyynnnn.”

“Sorry daddy. It’s just so fascinating. I could look at it for hours. Are penises supposed to be pretty? Yours is.”

“I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a dick being described as pretty before.”

“Yours is though, daddy. I just want to look at it and feel it...” my mouth snapped shut.

“I really don’t think this is a good idea, pumpkin. Can’t we just get dressed and try one more time to talk to your mom?”

I turned toward him so quickly, my breast slapped his arm, sending tingles through it. The bead of lubricant was dislodged from his pee hole and began to slide over the crown of his penis. None of that mattered at the moment. “This is our only good choice daddy,” I stated firmly. “I love you and I love mom. If this is what it takes for mom to love me back then this is what it takes. Okay?”

“I’m just sorry I’m forcing you to have to do this. I hate myself right now,” my dad admitted in frustration.

I couldn’t help it. I never thought about it. I just threw my arms around my dad and hugged him. That’s when the front door opened and mom saw us.

“What the FUCK are you two doing?” She screamed.

“Waiting on you!” I screamed right back, jerking away from dad. Then, knowing I had her attention, I said in a normal voice, “I wanted you to see what you’d be missing if you went away with that slut for the weekend. Please mommy don’t go. I can do anything that bitch can do but I just know I’d do it better.”

“You told her?” My mom asked my dad incredulously. “And why are you making out with her naked on my couch?”

My mom was still standing in the open front doorway, looking daggers at my dad. She was wearing a leather skirt that only covered her cooch with about two inches to spare and a wraparound top that I knew gaped when she leaned forward. I knew she was wearing thigh high stockings because the lace tops were right at the edge of the skirt’s short hem. On her feet were another pair of those sky high stilettos. She looked to me like she was ready to hit the pole.

You know how things hit you at the most unlikely times? It suddenly occurred to me that I had no idea where my mom even worked. Whatever place it was, had to be pretty liberal to let her dress like that.

“Your daughter, you remember her? She hugged me. That’s all. What’s more important is the lengths she’s willing to go to to save this family. She’s offered to ... well damn. How to say it politely? There really is no way. She wants you to live out your fantasy with her instead of a proxy. She thinks that if she does, you’ll love her again.”

“So you both got naked and played with each other to pass the time before I got here.”

“We were not playing with each other,” dad replied defensively.

“Then why is your fucking cock flying at full staff. STILL!”

“I was being Evelyn’s moral support. Unfortunately I don’t have the willpower to resist how beautiful our daughter is. I warned her beforehand that it could happen and she wanted to do it anyway. Remember Patricia, this whole idea was for your benefit. Please talk to your daughter. Can I leave you to talk?”

“Mom, please come in and sit with me. Talk to me. If you want, get naked, cuddle up with me, but talk to me please,” I begged, close to tears again.

Mom’s face softened. Not all the way, but mostly. She began to really look at me. Like a woman instead of like a naughty daughter. It was a huge improvement that she’d even listened to me. Then she took a tentative step inside the house. Then she slowly closed the door, before seeming to come to a decision and flying across the room to where I still sat next to dad on the couch. She fell to her knees in front of me and laid her head on my lap. When she looked up at me, there were tears in her eyes.

“I really do love you my sweet Evelyn and I’m sorry for being the way I am,” she sobbed.

“You’re my mommy and I’ll always love you too. You just need to show me that you really love me unconditionally like I love you,” I said, my voice quivering.

“Anything darling. I mean it!” Mom said between sobs.

“Would you like to ... to taste me mom?” I asked hesitantly.

I’d never dreamed I’d ask another woman if she wanted to do that. I was worried that I’d freak or giggle or something, but when my mom’s hands began their journey up my calfs and onto my thighs, I felt a certain tingling that made me sure I’d do fine.

Mom didn’t insist that dad leave us alone and dad never thought to move, or if he did, he ignored his inner voice. Instead he just sat there with his boner every bit as hard as it’d been since he’d peeled off his briefs. The only difference was that I was sitting even closer to him than I’d been before and my breast was against his arm. An arm that was fixed in place like stone. I could feel his rapid heartbeat through my boob and his penis bobbed wildly like it needed to see some action too.

Again with the thoughts from left field. I wondered if my dad would mind if I started calling his penis a cock. It seemed so clinical to say my dad’s penis was huge and lovable and right in my face. We both knew he had a huge cock. We both knew I wanted to touch it. But this was about my mom and her fantasy.

My free arm reached out and I touched my mom’s cheek. She turned her head to give my hand better contact. I could feel her breath on my naked thigh. My pussy was pulsing just like dad’s penis.

“Are you let you hands wander the rest of the way? I hope you don’t mind, mommy. I’m really hot and wet down there.”

My baby has a nasty wet pussy? Do you want mommy to lick it dry for you? Or would you prefer for me to slip a finger inside and make sure it’s not running a temperature?”

“Oh God mom, I’m so horny you can do whatever you want with me,” I told her. It wasn’t a lie either. Sure, my mom’s hands and breath felt great on my legs, but my puss had been slowly soaking the couch ever since I’d laid eyes on my dad’s private pride and joy. Even if I wasn’t interested in girls, I’d still do anything for my mom, especially if I could continue to do it with my naked dad near by.

My mom turned her head again and inched her body up my thighs. Her head got closer to my groin. When her nose touched my pubes, my hands automatically shot out on either side of me to brace myself. One hand, fingers splayed on the cushion, the other landing right on top of my own father’s erect penis, squishing it against his thigh. I knew immediately what I’d done. I think I had a tiny orgasm right then.

Now that I was touching him though, I wasn’t about to stop. My fingers curled around his erection. Mom inched just a little further up so that her lips and tongue could reach the promised land of my slit. There she stopped.

Dad had told me that mom had the hots for me. He also said she was going to spend the weekend with my proxy. What he’d never said is whether or not I was the first girl she’d ever been with. I began to think that maybe I was. It was like she was uncertain what she should do now that she was there. I parted my legs a little, pressing my thigh against my dad’s. My hand moved a little on his penis. Mom stayed right where she was, her tongue just protruding between her lips like a little clitoris. She took a tentative lick at the valley between my lips and her hands reached up to caress both of my breasts.

I think I came again just with that contact. My breath caught in my throat and a spirally tingle went through my puss. Mom pushed her tongue out further. My hand slid down my daddy’s penis further. Mom’s hands began exploring my breasts, her fingers finding my hard nipples. My hand reached the base of my dad’s penis and I began the long journey back towards his knob. My other hand found its way into mom’s hair. I pushed the back of her head harder against my groin, suggesting, no demanding, that her tongue press more deeply between the folds of my puss.

Mom’s tongue found my clit and I let out a moan. My hand on my father’s penis hurried to the base so it could hurry again towards his knob. Before I knew it, mom was eating pussy with abandon and I was jacking off my own father. Then I reeeally came. I practically bucked my mom off me, I was jerking and heaving so forcefully. I could no longer hold on to daddy’s penis and my eyes rolled back in their sockets. I wondered if I was going to pass out.

Mom sat back on her heels and watched me writhe, the fingers of one hand burrowing under her skirt while the fingers of the other hand began to caress her own smallish breasts. Dad put his own hand to work on his penis. It was far too late to pretend he could ignore his own arousal.

By the time I was fully coherent again, mom had abandoned her quest to masturbate through her clothes. She had put a tear in her top in her haste to devoid herself of it and was already wiggling out of her skirt, despite still being on her knees. Under her skirt and top, she was ... well, naked. No bra, no panties. Where DID she work, I wondered again.

“Spin around, across your father’s lap. I want to taste your yummy pussy again but this time, I want to feel YOUR tongue on my mommy cunt.”

Oh boy, I thought to myself as I settled myself across my dad’s lap. Another chance to freak or falter. Mom was already off the floor and she was placing her knee onto the couch to straddle me. Her bald pussy came in close to my face as she settled in on top of me. Then her mom cunt came in contact with my parted lips. It felt ... odd. Kind of exciting. Smoother than I would have thought. Spicy. My tongue entered mom’s folds for the first time just as she attacked me for a second time. This time she began to use her fingers against my virgin hole too. She was groaning just as much as I was, when her finger slid into me and met resistance. My hymen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.