Ajbbw Introduction to Life
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Aunty Jayne BBW

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - people have often asked me about my formative years, so let me tell you some of my early " adventures".If you enjoy them please give feedback.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   First   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts  

Next Monday, he was waiting outside when I came out. “Told your dad that I’d heard you were doing some sport’s club, so I’d bring you home later, get in sweetheart,” he seemed to have all bases covered, “ so we have a full hour and a bit to enjoy!” He gave me a knowing wink and a squeeze of my thigh as I got in alongside him. Alarm bells should have been ringing yet somehow I felt flattered and grown up being with a guy so much older, “ I know, a friend of mine has a place near here we can go there OK?” I simply shrugged and five minutes later we were knocking on the door of a small bungalow. The door was opened by a small, chubby man in his fifties, “ Tommy! How are you?” The man eyed me up from top to bottom, “I’m fine mate who’s the sexy girl?”

“A friend of mine can we come in?” The man motioned us in and we went in. I felt the man’s hand feel my bum as I passed him, I jumped and pulled Dave’s arm, “Now Tommy give over, plenty of time for that!”

Dave sat down on an old frayed red setter and motioned me to sit besides him, “How about a drink Dave? Beer OK?” Dave nodded and as the man disappeared into his kitchen, “Now give us a nice kiss,” he pulled me to him forcing his tongue deep in my mouth, his hand mauling my breasts as he did, Tommy appeared.

“Haha don’t stop on account of me!” He laughed handing Dave his beer, as he did he roughly squoze my right boob, I tensed visibly, Dave just laughed, “It’s alright A.J., he’s a good friend, just a bit horny since his wife ran off with the landlord!”

Tommy stood there idly licking his lips, Dave put down his drink and kissed me again, I felt his fingers unbuttoning my shirt,” No Dave, leave it on, it is just so fucking sexy!” Tommy’s voice sent warning signs to my brain, I struggled to get away from Dave’s grasp, “Oh she is a feisty one!” I felt Tommy’s coarse hand feeling my bare thigh as Dave held me tight, “ Can she suck?” Tommy’s hand moved to his zipper, he pulled out a wrinkled cock, half--hard, “ Yes I taught her well!” Laughed Dave, “Go on Anne give Tommy a lick it’s OK,”

I closed my eyes as the older man brought his smelly cock towards my face, I felt it touching my lips, I pulled away, Dave’s fingers pulled my bottom lip down opening my mouth slightly, “there you go, how’s that feel mate?” The man pushed his, by now, fully hardened cock into my mouth making me gag slightly, he tasted salty, nothing like I remembered Dave’s on Saturday night, he pushed it further in and started to face fuck me roughly, “Wow she is good!” Tommy said as his cock went in and out of my young mouth, my cheeks puffed out as he fucked my face.

Suddenly he jerked and a long stream of cum hit the back of my throat, I splattered and gulped instinctively, “Oh a little bitch of a swallower too,” he laughed as his last pulses emptied his wizened ball sack, “reckon you got a good little bitch here Dave, a lovely earner!”

His words confused me as I continued to swallow the salty spunk in my mouth, Dave pulled me to him and his hands pulled down my navy blue knickers, I tried to cover myself from their view, Dave dropped his trousers, his cock rock hard after seeing me blow his friend, my Monday evening was far from over ... more next time!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.