Never Let Your Wife Get Drunk Around Your Friends - Cover

Never Let Your Wife Get Drunk Around Your Friends

Copyright© 2017 by Heather77

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My single friend gets a new pool, he invites my wife, me and another couple over to enjoy it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Revenge  

To luvsdogluvnwmn and pslscott7, thanks for your comments, I posted this part for you both. Please feel free to leave a comment and if you want to see it go a certain direction please let me know too.

This is from Mary Ann’s side of the story starting at when her father called.

“Wake up my little fuck toy Daddy and Uncle Jerry want to play with you” I hear as I’m starting to wake up, I realize that this wasn’t a nightmare/fantasy and it happened. I was still very aroused, but I couldn’t have blamed it on the alcohol and weed now since I’m soberer.

Jerry was using his magic toque on me, wow, he really knew what he was doing. I can’t believe Pamela never told me about his talented tongue. Tom had his incredible dick out and it’s slapping on my mouth and face. I really did despise him but couldn’t explain why I was doing this with him.

I couldn’t explain what I was feeling, it felt like a drug submitting to Tom and I was in heaven doing so. I opened my mouth to except Tom and he started to face fuck my mouth. I did my best to open my throat and to cover my teeth with my lips. I didn’t even care what Tim thought about all of this, all I wanted was to please these 2 and myself.

“Excuse me guys can I ask Mary Ann something?” Tim asks

That comment from Tim asking Tom’s permission gave me the acceptance that I would’ve needed if I cared but I was too horny and under Tom’s control now.

“Yeah but the slut must keep sucking while she talks.” Tom demands as he pushes his monster deep in my mouth. With Jerry’s magic tongue, Tom’s rough nature, the name calling and with it being in public while my husband watches, it was all too much for me. My pussy was on fire and about to cum but I had to fight it off so I could talk to my Father.

“Honey Devon, wants us to pick her up now and your father wants to talk to you about tomorrow.” My husband says

“Tim, you go pick her up and leave the whore with us for the night” Tom says, and it almost brings me over the edge. Was I really going to be Tom’s whore now and how would this change everything?

“Slut talk to your father while you lick my balls and suck my dick and Jerry keep licking the slut’s pussy” “Cuckold hold the cell phone up to her as she works” Tom directs us.

“Hello” I say in the phone, while still licking Tom’s big balls and I can see in my husband’s eyes that he’s now just as lost as me. Tom now controls us both, I would’ve never guess this would be. I’m a respected teacher and my husband could probably beat the crap out of Tom and Jerry without even breaking a sweat.

Oh god Jerry’s tongue is incredible, he has me so close to having an amazing orgasm. I try to control my moans and voice while I talk to my dad but I’m losing the battle. Tom’s pre-cum was tasting so good and before today I didn’t like cum. I always thought I was lucky because my husband didn’t precum and I wouldn’t let him cum in my mouth or even near my face.

“Yes, tomorrow at noon is perfectly ok and we’ll be over soon to pick up Devon” I say while Tom is slapping his dick on my face but when I finish the sentence he jams it back in my mouth. He’s now face fucking me while I gag on him. I was never more turned on then I am right now.

“are you ok” my dad asks as Tom continues to face fuck me for a couple more seconds till he allowed me to answer.

“I was choking on a big piece of meat” I say, Tom and Jerry start laughing and making comments.

“Bye Daddy we’ll be there soon” I quickly add because my orgasm won the battle and was taking over my body. “God yessssss, you 2 are making me cummmm” I scream with joy.

“We’ll drop her off at your house tomorrow before her father gets there, now run off cuckold” Tom says to Tim and it’s turning me on to hear and watch Tim do as he’s told.

“Slut, I’m your Daddy, if you want to call someone Daddy you need to fuck them. If you don’t, then call Jack (my Dad), father not Daddy.”” You hear me Mrs. Perfect?” Tom says as he raises me up to my feet. He starts slapping my boobs very hard and drags me over to the pool by my nipples.

Tom pushes me into the pool saying, “you made your face a mess with all your spit, rinse off and come back up here.”

My legs were still weak from my orgasm, but I was able to swim under the water back to the steps.

“Mrs. Perfect body, come over here, we’re going to smoke some more and have a toast to you being my whore”. Tom says

Tom’s words seem to cut through any inhibitions that I may still have left. The guys chat about my body and having sex with me as we smoke another joint, take shots of fireball and drink a beer.

I’m on a chaise with Tom as Jerry is on the one next to us, I look over to see Tom’s dick and it has a hand on it. To my surprise it’s mine, I didn’t even realize what I’m doing but the next thing I know I’m leaning down to give him a bj.

“Mrs. Perfect truly is, she’s now doing it without being told.” “That’s it slut, take me deep in your cock sucker.” Tom says to me as I push him down and climb on top of him. I’m riding Tom and Jerry places his hairy dick into my excepting mouth. God, I really like sucking Jerry, I’m not sure what it is but I seem to work harder on him.

I can hear a cell phone taking pictures, but I don’t care at this point. I’m excepting my desires and new place in life. “Jerry I’m sending this pic to Tim; do you think he’ll show Jack (my father)?”

“Ha, you’re sick Tom, I can’t believe Tim is letting us do this.”

“I always knew he was a bit of a submissive, I just didn’t think Mrs. Perfect was such a slut. Trust me if I did I would’ve done this years ago.” “Slut, have you always fantasized about being a fuck toy?”

“No” I say as I put Jerry’s dick back in my mouth.

Tom slapped my tit and said, “Slut admit it, you love being my slut now don’t you?”

Oh god I really did, I’ve never felt so sexually complete and turned on. I didn’t answer and kept sucking Jerry and riding Tom.

“Get up slut, lets go to the bar” Tom commands pushing me off him.

“No, sorry Daddy, I do love being your slut. Please don’t stop fucking me.”

“Ha, Jerry, this whore thinks I wasn’t going to fuck her, listen to her beg for it” “You know what slut, since you didn’t reply fast enough, I want you to crawl on your hands and knees to the bar.”

Thank god Tom installed a softer walk around his pool. I can’t believe even this is turning me on too. I’m crawling over with my ass up in the air and I hope his neighbor doesn’t look over. Oh god the thought of my boys and their friends come over me too. I really hope Tom told his boys to stay away today, I don’t know what I’d do if they showed up.

“Mary Ann, your body is amazing, your pussy is so tight and I’m so glad Pam couldn’t come.” Jerry says pouring me a shot.

“Thanks Jerry, I’m glad you like my body.” What am I doing why am I acting like this? “You’re not going to tell her, are you?

“Not if you keep fucking me I won’t.”

Tom positions me over a barstool and starts to fuck me from behind. “Smile for the camera baby, I’m sending this to Jack he asked for some pictures.”

I smile, and I get relieved that it’s just a picture of our faces and shoulders. There’s so many pictures and videos taken of me today I hope the guys don’t show people.

“Jerry take a picture and slut suck his dick” “Jerry send that one to Timmy too, so he can see what’s really going on.”

Tom continued to pull on my nipples as he fucked me from behind. I was doing my magic to return the favor to Jerry. I was trying my best to get him to cum and to show him how great his tongue makes me feel.

“Oh god, Mrs. Perfect sure can suck dick, I’m going to cum all over her perfect face.” Jerry says shooting his cum on my face.

“Don’t wipe it off whore.” Tom says spanking me and fucking me harder. Jerry wipes more of his cum that has dripped out of his tip onto me and walks away.

“Slut, get on your knees and take this load to that pretty face” Tom says as pulls out and waits for me to do as I’m told. I get to my knees and open my mouth, Tom pushes my mouth shut and shoots a big amount of cum all over my face and hair.

“Oh, shit Jerry, come over here and look at Mrs. Perfect now. She’s covered in our cum, she even has some on her eye.” Tom laughs as he takes a couple pictures of me.

I was covered, it felt like it was everywhere, I couldn’t open my left eye either. It felt so warm and I notice that I’m starting to really love the smell and taste of it. Tom told me again not to wipe it off, but he did allow me to wipe my eye.

The guys walk over to the chaises and sit down as Tom turns the projector tv on to a baseball game. I join them, the game and night go on with me channeling my high school years as a cheerleader for the guys and getting them drinks and food. We drank and smoked more then ever and when the game was over the guys were ready for me again.

“Slut get on top of me, I’m going to give Jerry a treat.” Tom says as I lower myself onto his big dick. Once it’s fully in me I start to slide up and down on it but then Tom wraps his arms around me pulling me tight to his chest. Just then I feel Jerry start to push his dick into my virgin ass.

“NO, PLEASE DON’T” I beg as I turn back to Jerry but he’s too excited to care.

“Don’t you ever say no, if I want you to do something or allow someone else to do something to you, you better except it!” Tom screams as he spanks my ass extremely hard. Thank god, he has a lot of land, he was very loud and mad. I put my head next to Tom’s and braced myself for what was about to happen. Jerry was trying to push it in me but stopped.

“Dude, she’s too tight, do you have any lube?”

“Yeah, go in my bathroom in the barn there’s some in there.”

Jerry walks off and Tom directs me to keep riding him. “Now be a good slut and do as Daddy tells you.” “Daddy doesn’t want to have to punish you each time you disappoint me.” Tom starts to moan and tells me to lay down on his chest again, I’m guessing he was about to cum and didn’t want to yet.

Tom rubs my butt and back while whispering in my ear, “Be a good girl for Daddy and relax so Uncle Jerry can put his dick in your virgin ass.” “If you don’t then I’ll have to put do it and I think we both know you’d prefer Jerry to be the first since I’m twice his size.”

“Yes, Daddy, I’ll do my best” I say in my little girl’s voice.

Jerry comes behind me and starts to finger some lube in my ass and on his dick. “ok, Mary Ann, here it goes” Jerry warns as he starts to push his tip in me.

Jerry went slow but it still hurt like hell, I just concentrated on trying to relax as Tom said. It felt like forever, but Jerry was finally in me and Tom said. “That’s a good girl, Daddy is proud of you”

That helped because for some reason I was happy that he was proud of me. After a couple minutes I got use to it and started to enjoy it, but it was too much for the guys. They both came inside me, Jerry in my ass and Tom in my pussy but they held off just long enough, so I could have a great orgasm.

Jerry pulled out of me and walked into the barn. Tom and I stayed in that position for a while till he got up “Stay” he says as he walks towards the house.

What am I a dog to him, he just tells me to stay. When he got in he turns on the outside lights that now made it almost like day light. I wasn’t too happy with that since I was hoping to hide in the darkness.

I had to go pee but didn’t want to get up since I was told to stay. Fortunately, Tom came out with a towel, body wash and walked over towards me. When I asked if I could go inside to pee Tom told me to go on the grass as he pointed to the spot near his neighbor’s fence. I walk over naked, covered in cum with it dripping out of my pussy and ass. Jerry comes out as I’m squatting peeing on the grass like a dog.

“Jerry, go get the hose and bring it to me.” Tom says as he walks over to the Basketball/Hockey court. “Mrs. Perfect when you’re done come over here, it’s time for you to take a shower.”

Oh my god, I’m a 39 yr old mother of 3, respected school teacher and married to friend of these men but they’ve both used me like I’m a whore. I’ve taught their kids, gone on vacation together and I’m best friends with Jerry’s wife but here I am. Now I’m walking over naked covered in cum that’s not my husbands, in public and after I just peed on the grass.

Tom directs me to the court while handing me the body wash. “Jerry spray her down, so she can take a shower and make sure you don’t miss a spot.” Tom says while filming it on his cell.

Jerry sprays me first on my hair as I shampoo myself then moves to my body. After a couple minutes into my very public outside shower Jerry has me bend over to which he now aims the water at my pussy. He makes it into a strong jet spray and the vibration starts to turn me on. How is this possible, I’ve had more orgasm today then I’ve had my whole life. The guys notice and start to comment.

“God damn, this is one horny slut, she’s fucked us and now she’s fucking the hose” Tom says

“Tom, I wonder what she wouldn’t do”

“Don’t worry my friend, I’m planning on pushing her way past her limits. We’ll find the answer to that in time”

“Man, I have to pee, Tom come get the hose.”

“Fuck Jerry, you should’ve said that before, you could’ve pissed on her but now she’s clean.”

I’m getting so turned on by the pressure of the water and the situation around me that I can’t hold back my orgasm. “Fuck yes, I’m cumming” I moan out as I hear them talk about pissing on me. Oh god would they really and would I allow it...

I dry off and we all head into the house, it’s now 11pm and the guys tell me I can go to bed if I want. I’m exhausted and take them up on it. I head up to Tom’s master bedroom and pass out.

That next morning, I wake up first, I look over at Tom and he’s still asleep. I quietly go downstairs and start to make breakfast for the 3 of us. I day dream back into the events that happened yesterday and notice that I’m touching myself too. How’s my life going to go back to normal after this and what’s probably the better question is do I want it to. I’ve never felt more alive in my life.

I just then realize that I’m still naked and didn’t even seem concern if Tom’s kids where here. Thankfully it must be his ex-wife’s weekend because I don’t know how I could possible explain this. I start to laugh think about the look on their face if they saw me like this. For years I’ve notice them checking me out and some of my son’s friends have stolen my thongs.

When the food was done, I took up Tom’s plate first and brought it too him as he seemed to be opening his eyes.

“Wow, you just might be Mrs. Perfect.” Tom says as I smile from his approval. I bring it over to him and he directs me to my knees and has me suck his dick while he’s eating his breakfast.

“Damn slut you suck the best, I’ve never had someone get me to cum so fast.” “that’s it baby take your protein shake.” Tom says as he shoots his cum down my eager throat.

“Thank you” I say to Tom as I leave to go get Jerry’s food.

When I get to the kitchen Jerry is already at the table eating.

“Hey Mary Ann, how are you feeling this morning?” Jerry say,

I think he was nervous on how I’d be after I slept it off but since I’m still naked I think that may have put him at ease.

“I’m good Jerry, just don’t tell anyone about this”

“Never, you’re amazing I’ve wanted you for years and plus no one would ever believe me” “Is Tom up yet?”

“Yes, I just gave him his food and more” I say placing his Tom’s plate in the sink.

“Any chance I can get the same as Tom did?”

“All you have to do is ask Jerry.”

“Get that perfect ass over here and sit on my dick while you feed me my food”

I climb onto Jerrys dick facing him, I have the plate in one hand and I’m forking out food for him with the other. The whole time I’m going up and down on him. After a couple minutes Jerry knocks the plate and food onto the floor as he starts to make out with me.

“Aww look at these 2 love birds. Jerry why don’t you cum in her food, so she can get more protein” Tom says. Jerry and I continue to make love but then he breaks from me and tells me he’s about to cum and I need to get up. Jerry grabs my plate of food and starts to cum, covering my eggs and bacon. I’m not sure why but it seems like everything has turned me on including this. When Jerry was done, I take Jerry back into my mouth to clean his dick off. Then I sit at a chair and eat my cum covered bacon and eggs, while the guys comment and laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.