Never Let Your Wife Get Drunk Around Your Friends
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Heather77

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My single friend gets a new pool, he invites my wife, me and another couple over to enjoy it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Revenge  

I’m Tim 44 and my wife Mary Ann is 39, we’ve been married for 17 years and have 3 kids, 2 boys 17, and 16 and a daughter who’s 10. I’m a project manager,6’2” and work out 3 days a week so I’m kinda fit, as for my wife she works out 6 days a week, doing yoga, jogging, CrossFit and spin classes, which helps her stay in shape but she’s kept her incredible curves. She’s an English teacher at the local high school, 5’9” long black hair, 34D, darker skin, blue eyes and blessed with great Jerrys that make her look years younger then she is.

We first met when Tom (my best friend) and I were out at a bar and he started to hit on her even though he was married. I’m not sure if it was his ring that had her interested in me (that’s how he explains it) or if it’s that she liked me and that he was creepy (the way my wife explains it). She’s always said she felt Tom gave her the creeps, he’s always checking her out and always has a comment on near by women. She was always friendly with him for my sake but when she drank she’d completely change towards Tom, so much so to openly flirting with him and excepting his creepy comments that sober Mary Ann would say makes her skin crawl.

So I’ve been best friends with Tom since grade school, we grew up doing everything together and we still kinda do when our schedules allow us some free time. Tom is 44, 5’10”, average looking but thinks he’s a 10, even though he has the average beer belly dad body, along with going bald and gray.

He was married to his ex-wife Kara for 15 years before he got caught cheating with their kid’s nanny, so for the last 5 years, he’s been going from one 20yr old after another. Tom has 3 boys, the twins are 18 and the 3rd boy is 17. Our sons are great friends along with our other childhood friends (Jerry) sons.

Tom’s ex-wife is cute but her looks are like a librarian style but she’s very stuck up which could be one of the many reasons my wife and Jerry’s wife never got along with her. She comes from a very wealthy family and continued that lifestyle with Tom who owns a very successful consulting company, along with his parent’s wealth. Tom always said they were both too controlling and didn’t work together well. Since their divorce, she’s gotten breast implants going from an A cup to a C cup and having a tummy tuck which she did to try to get Tom back. Tom says she was a bore in bed, he says that her catholic school background made her feel like she couldn’t enjoy sex. That sex was just to have kids but he’s saying now that she’s starting to open up more to him since they’ve divorced.

When Tom got divorced he bought a 5-acre nonworking farm and gave her their house. The property consists of a farmhouse, large barn that he turned the top floor into a game room and the lower level is more for tools. He had a nice in-ground saltwater pool, a large hot tub, tiki bar and a basketball half court installed which brings us to this story.

He invited my wife and me along with our friend Jerry and his wife. My wife wasn’t too thrilled with spending her first kid free Saturday with Tom but when I told her Jerry’s wife will be there and the pool and hot tub are open she gave in.

Our boys said that they were going out with Tom’s boys and Jerry’s middle boys for the day. They said that they were planning on going to play some hoops today. My in-laws decided to take our daughter for the day so we could have it to ourselves.

Tom and I also grew up with Jerry, 44, Italian, 5’7”, stays in good shape and very hairy. Jerry has been married since he was 18 and has 5 kids ( 25F, 20M,18M,16M, 14F) his wife has become great friends with Mary Ann over the years and I think their haterade of Kara may have helped start their friendship. Jerry’s wife Pamela, 45 yrs old, isn’t in great shape but has large E cups which is great for Jerry because he’s a boob guy.

That Friday Mary Ann started to get very excited to spend a day in the sun. The school year ending giving her the summer off, to relax, hit the beach and as always work out. I was busy at work all week and needed a new bathing suit so I asked Mary Ann if she could pick one up for me and told her she should get one as well.

That morning I woke up after Mary Ann did and went down to eat breakfast. Mary Ann came home around 11 am looking extremely sexy in her CrossFit outfit wearing booty shorts and a sports bra under her t shirt. We were in the kitchen talking, we’ll she was, I was groping her and trying to get her to give me a quickie. I was so busy the last 3 weeks at work that we haven’t had the time to have sex. I was extremely horny and it sounded like she was too. “ Baby I want you so bad but we don’t have time for this. Can you be a deer and get the bag out of my car, it has both of our new suits, I forgot to take them out.” Mary Ann says as she walks up to our master bathroom to take a shower.

We were the first ones to get to Toms house and I noticed the desire in his eyes when he saw Mary Ann step out of my truck. She did look very sexy in tiny denim shorts, white see through tank top that allowed you to see the yellow bikini. As we approached Tom, he said to her “ it’s nice that your old man is dropping off sexy. You leave now, I’ll take her from here.” We laughed at his stupid joke and Tom hugged Mary Ann and gave her a kiss on her cheek. “ oh my god he’s so creepy I can’t stand it, we aren’t staying too long” Mary Ann whispered to me as we walked to the pool area. Tom had a ton of food, beer and hard alcohol waiting for us in his new tiki bar. “Hey, Tim let me show you my new pool table in the barn,” Tom says

As we were up in the barn we could see Mary Ann unknowing that she’s giving us a show as she strips her cloths off to her bikini and applying sun tan lotion on her body. I half expected Tom to pull his dick out and start jerking off right there. “wow buddy she’s so fucking hot. Fuck, I wish I never married Kara because if I was single when we first met her she’d be my wife now. Yeah, that’s it baby bend over for Daddy. How can someone so tone have them curves?” Tom said as he watched her from the barn. My wife is a fitness freak and does a lot of squats so she can have a nice shaped butt for some one her size.

“Fuck if I we weren’t such good friends I’d steal her from you,” He said.

“You think you’re such a stud, you need to go buy a new mirror,” I said to him laughing. He looked agitated with my comment “oh yeah we’ll see about that, I hope you know a good divorce attorney” Tom said as he was still watching my wife putting lotion on herself. I laughed at that comment and said: “feel free to try your best.” I didn’t expect him to take me seriously but when I said it, I never saw someone turn around so fast as he did and say to me “ you’re on but don’t interfere with it. Don’t try to take her home before I get my shot and try to keep her a way from me.” He looked at me so serious and I said to him “ I was joking I’m not going to watch you harass my wife all day”

“Yeah smart move, I’m too much of a stud so don’t tempt me with Mrs. Perfect ( his nick name for my wife when she’s not around, I ‘ve always hated it but couldn’t stop him from saying it)like that plus if you did you’d never get her back. She’d be begging for me to marry her” Tom said with his cocky shitty grin. That did it for me, I couldn’t take his cockiness anymore and couldn’t wait for him to be shot down by my wife so I said “ ok you son of a bitch you’re on, I won’t interfere with your sad attempts to hit on my wife but if she seems to get mad at your pathetic lines you need to stop and except your defeat” We shock hands and he raced out of the barn saying to me “ Loser, I can’t wait to see the look on your face when she going down on me” I felt very good about my chances, he already annoyed her and I figured she’d have her ear buds on till Pamela came. Once Pamela came I’m sure we would break off into 2 groups. He’d probably try his ‘lines” on her every once in a while and I’d get a laugh at her remarks to him each time she shot him down. The only question I had was should I let Jerry in on the situation.

As we came out to the pool Mary Ann was already laying out on a chaise and finished half of her first beer. Tom approached her and wasn’t hiding the fact he was checking her out. He took the chaise on the other side of her, putting me between him and an empty one. I joked with myself saying yeah good luck with that buddy, I’m sure she’s annoyed that you took the chaise she wanted me to sit at. Tom asked if she would like him to put some lotion on her which caused her to say No with another annoyed look on her face. I smiled and thought well that’s 2 for me and 0 for him. He got her another beer and chatted with her but she was only giving him one-word replies.

Then Jerry showed up alone saying that Pamela wasn’t feeling too well and was going to stay home. I could tell this bothered Mary Ann and she wanted to leave and use Pamela as her excuse because she didn’t want to be stuck the only girl around Creepy Tom (her nick name for him). Mary Ann got up and started to get dressed and telling me to just get a ride with Jerry. Man do I really wish that would’ve been the case but just then Tom heard what her plans were. “ You can’t leave now you had a couple beers already and probably shouldn’t drive” Tom begged like a little kid. I knew she was ok to drive and wanted her to get away from Tom but he came up to me and whispered in my ear that I must’ve been too afraid he’d win. Being very competitive and sick of his inflated head I helped him convince Mary Ann to stay. “ Yeah baby you shouldn’t drive now plus I haven’t had a full day with you in weeks” Just stay for a while and if you want to leave later I’ll take you home,” I said trying to convince my sexy wife but leaving it out there that we can leave early.

She finally gave in to the 3 of us and started to strip down to her bikini again. “ Yeah baby strip for us,” Tom said with Jerry laughing at the comment while Mary Ann acted as if she didn’t hear him. After she got her tanktop off she started to bend over to pull her shorts off facing away from the 3 of us and giving us a great view of her ass. As she was pulling off her shorts they were so tight that they brought down her bikini bottoms as well. She stopped to adjust her bikini bottoms.

“No, don’t do that, here’s some dollars” Tom screamed as he started to play the music louder. “Yeah come on shake that for us,” Tom said. Mary Ann started to get mad and kicked the dollars back at Tom. I couldn’t believe that he thought this would work on my wife, I knew my wife would never cheat on me and with these attempts, I knew it wouldn’t be long till she stormed off to the car.

“You couldn’t afford me. “ Mary Ann said to Tom.”

“Name the price and I’ll get a check or better yet I’ll leave it blank you can fill it in after. But I bet an hour with me you’ll feel the need to pay me instead.” Said Tom

“Big shot Tom always has to prove how rich he is. “I said growing annoyed with him treating my wife like a stripper/whore.

“Mary Ann started it by admitting she has a price and I just wanted to know what it was” Laughed Tom

“In your dreams,” Mary Ann said with an attitude as she bent over to dive into the pool.

“Oh the things you’ve done in my dreams sweetheart,” Tom said with a shitty grin.

Jerry laughed at Toms comments as they walked over to tiki bar on the opposite side of the pool. “Mary Ann comes over and do some Fireball shots with me to celebrate the end of the school year,” Jerry said. Jerry’s a gym teacher in the same High School as Mary Ann.

I stayed laying on the chaise watching the 3 of them at the bar doing shots of Fireball. It felt like I was watching a movie of my 2 friends flirting and eye fucking my wife. “ Where’s mine,” I asked but none of them acknowledged me.

I could hear Jerry and my wife talk about the school year they just had and laugh about the other teachers and student at their school. She seemed to be enjoying herself now and Tom took the cue to just lay low for a while till she gets some drinks in her. They chatted for about 45 mins, Tom made sure that Mary Ann always had a beer in her hand while talking to Jerry. I didn’t take into account that Jerry would be Tom’s secret weapon to let Mary Ann’s guard down. She’s worked with Jerry for years and is best friends with his wife. We hang out as a couple a lot plus our kids are close almost like cousins. I could tell she was starting to get a little buzzed because when Tom started to talk to her again she didn’t look as annoyed. They took another round and I started to wonder if they still knew I was there since they didn’t offer me one and my wife never commented on it.

“I hold the record for the fastest Irish Car bomb shots,” Tom said like everything he says with a cocky tone. With that Jerry and Mary Ann said to bring it on. They raced 2 times and she lost each one with most of it spilling down her chin, neck, and chest but Tom got what he wanted, my wife drunk.

“That’s alcohol abuse, you should get spanked for that, we can’t let it go to waste,” Tom said with an evil grin while he leaned over to lick/kiss the alcohol off my wife’s neck. “Jerry sat and watched Tom kiss her neck and looking at me to see how I’d react. I didn’t know what to do I wanted to stop it but I was hard as a rock and didn’t want them to notice. The shots must’ve started to loosen her up because she didn’t stop Tom and I saw her eyes shut and her mouth start to open as if she was about to moan.

After Jerry realized I wasn’t going to stop it he said “I need to get in on this” moving closer to take the other side of my wife.

“oh my, you 2 are bad,” Mary Ann said laughing as she pushed away before Jerry got up to her. Mary Ann excused herself as she walked inside the house to the bathroom.

“Jerry go grab the chaise next to Tim before she comes back out,” Tom says as they both watch Mary Ann’s ass shake as she walks inside the house.

Jerry and Tom took both chaises leaving the one between them empty and moved their chases up against hers. “Man Tim that’s one sexy bitch you have there or you had,” Tom said laughing. Jerry looked at us with a puzzled look but I could tell he was going to follow Tom’s lead on this. I couldn’t really blame Jerry, he’s always had the hots for my wife and it would be too much for him not to watch Tom hit on her.

Mary Ann took a bit longer then I expected, I’m guessing she was embarrassed and or nervous on how I’d react to it. She walked over an played between Tom and Jerry on the now large chaise. I kinda expected her to come lay with me but was very shocked and very horny watching her lay between them.

“Let’s smoke this joint, who’s in?” Tom said getting up and looking at Mary Ann. She looked like she was going to deny them but I think the shots made her loosen up some.

“Mary Ann come on letting your hair down and take a hit off this joint” Jerry said as Tom started to light it and holding it up to her lips. To my surprise she took a hit. “oh my god that stuff is strong” Mary Ann said coughing. “ No way this is the light stuff, it’ll just mellow you out,” Tom said with that evil look while tapping Jerry on the arm and smiling. Each time it got to Mary Ann, Tom or Jerry held it up to her lips, they’d make comments like “ yeah that’s it suck it” “ you got great lips for that” “that’s it baby suck it hard” She just laughed and calling them perverts. Towards the end of the joint Tom stood up in front of Mary Ann who was still sitting on the chaise. He held the joint up to her lips which were about a foot from his crotch. “look up at me with the sexy eyes as you suck it” Tom said to Mary Ann. Mary Ann did as she was told and it was giving me mixed emotions. I half wanted to kick Tom’s ass and half wanted to watch to see how far it would go. I couldn’t believe my pure wife was now smoking pot for the first time in her life.

“Oh wow I want to jump off the high dive,” Mary Ann said after she stopped choking from the last hit. It was a strange comment from her because it kinda came out of left field.

“That’s too high for a little girl like you” Jerry laughed watching Mary Ann’s ass as she walked over and started to climbed up the ladder.

“oh yeah just watch this little girl, old man.” Mary Ann said to Jerry strutting along the platform. Mary Ann jumped in and as she came up facing away from us she realized as well as the 3 of us that she lost her top. She managed to cover herself and retrieve it before the 2 horny guys jumped in to take it from her

“Ha ha too slow old geezers,” Mary Ann said laughing as she tied it back on.

I sat and watched as my 2 best friends flirt and grope the love of my life. They were splashing, dunking and throwing Mary Ann up into the air like school kids Each time they always made sure to get a feel of Mary Anns sexy body. Jerry even acted as if he couldn’t hold her up to throw her and pulled her chest to his face. He held her there for a minute but it felt like a lifetime. “oh stop it Jerry don’t bite me” Mary Ann said just when Tom spanked Mary Ann ass as Jerry held her up. “I’m going to laydown on the chaise, you 2 are being too bad and are going to get me in trouble,” Mary Ann says looking my direction. I was so happy that she realized I was still there, for the longest time I felt invisible which added to my humiliation.

Mary Ann sits on the chaise next to me and just then I notice what my 2 friends have already seen. Mary Ann’s new bikini has turned a little transparent, allow us to see her nipples, areola, and some camel toe. Jerry takes the chaise next to Mary Ann leaving her in the middle of the 2 of us. “Mary Ann, that’s a great bikini, where did you find this one at?” Jerry says as he eye fucking my wife with no concern with my feels. Just then Mary Ann realized what’s happened to her bikini. “oh my god I need to cover up” said Mary Ann. Placing her hands on her chest. Just then Tom shows up with 4 new drinks, hands them out and says “you might as well stay like this because we’ve all saw you already”

“in your dream,” said Mary Ann as she pulls her tank top on which didn’t really help much.

Mary Ann excuses herself and heads inside to go to the bathroom and to escape her embarrassment.

“Man she’s 1 hot piece of ass,” Tom says

“Sorry Tim we shouldn’t be acting like this with your wife in front of you,” says Jerry nervous that I might try to put an end to it and be upset with the 3 of them.

“ha it’s probably better we do all this in front of him so he can learn what she really is. Plus this idiot seems to think his wife is a saint, before you got here he told me that she wouldn’t fuck me” said Tom

“Oh my god that’s crazy to bet your wife when she’s drinking and now smoking, Tim are you ok with this?” Jerry says.

“of course he looks he’s probably getting hard watching her, don’t worry as an added bonus to prove I can have her she’ll also end up my sex slave doing anything I tell her to,” Tom says with his cocky tone.

“no way guys she’s just drunk and doing some innocent flirting she’ll never fuck you and definitely not become a sex slave” I say to them but maybe to me too hoping to convince myself. “ you know what Tim since you’re being a good boy and not stopping us I’ll even let you have her too after she’s mine. Plus I really think you’re enjoying watching us aren’t you?” Tom says to me.

“oh shit you mean he also said he wouldn’t try to stop it from happening?” Jerry said with a shocked look on his face. I start to answer them but Mary Ann walks out of the house in her white see through tank top and bikini under it. You can tell by her walk that she’s feeling really good and lays back down on the empty chaise between Tom and Jerry but they are all still pushed together as one.

Tom pulls out a deck of cards and starts to deal them out to the 3 of them excluding me again. “hold on you forgot about Tim” my wife says. “oh yeah he’s so easy to forget about, Tim you probably just want to watch right?” Tom says looking at me as if to tell me to say yes.

For some reason, I agreed to just watch them. I couldn’t tell you why but my mood was changing. I was growing less mad and a lot more excited and they were probably right I may have wanted to just watch instead. I sat and watched them play a card game called THE SEX QUESTION GAME. “So you have 7 cards and you can ask any of us the question and when you finish you discard it and pick up another one and I’ll start,” Tom says and I really didn’t think that was the rules but I figured they just wanted to ask her the questions to loosen her up some and for them 2 guys not to ask each other.

“Mary Ann what’s your favorite position,” Tom says.

“oh my god this game is naughty, I can’t play this with my husband here,” Mary Ann says looking at me.

“oh Tim doesn’t care, he’s the one who told us to play it with you, he loves to hear you talk about sex and wanted us to hear it too, isn’t that right Tim?” Jerry says with that cocky grin that Tom usually has.

“yes baby he’s right to play the game and have fun with it, I’ll stay here and watch you guys, have fun. I’m just enjoying my day off in the sun” I say with a tone of nervousness in my voice

“see baby Tim likes to watch, so what’s your answer?” Tom asks

“I’ll get us another round of beers to calm your nerves,” Jerry says running over towards the tiki bar. They all take their beers “Cheers to sex and Mary Ann being sexy as hell” Jerry tosses

“I’ll drink to that” Tom laughs

“oh stop it, Jerry, you’re so bad I’m friends with your wife you can’t say stuff like that” Mary Ann laughs and takes a sip.

“I love my wife but if she was as sexy as you I’d want her to show her sexy body all the time and if I was Tim I’d be telling you to take that tank top off so you can show off all the work you do at the gym” Jerry says to Mary Ann as he scans her body with his eyes.

“Exactly, your bikini I’m sure is dry by now and don’t you want to get some more sun too” Tom chimes in. Tom motions to me to help with them to take the tank top off.

“Yeah, you should get some more sun,” I say with butterflies in my stomach. What am I doing do I really want them to see her naked or even worse become submissive to Tom. The thoughts in my head have been giving me a hard on so much so that may have been the reason why I haven’t left the chaise. Mary Ann finally gives in and takes her tank top off and Tom was right that it was dry and back to normal.

“being on top” Mary Ann blurts out. “ what on top? Your favorite position is being on top?” Jerry asks “ yeah reverse cowgirl or cowgirl? Come on Mary Ann you can’t just say it with out explaining it” Tom adds.

“I like the cowgirl, I like to grind on Tim,” Mary Ann says with some embarrassment. The guys sensed there was more to it but didn’t want to push their luck. “ Ok Jerry where do you like to be touched?” Mary Ann asks trying to get the focus away from her. “my dick, I love it when a girl touches it, sucks, fucks or titty fucks it” Jerry says very loud. “you’re such a boob guy I’m shocked that titty fuck wasn’t first” laughed Tom “Don’t you mean to say when Pamela does them?” Mary Ann questions “ come on we’re all adults here, plus if you ever wanted to whip them, girls, out I’d gladly slid him between them.” Smiles Jerry to Mary Ann.

“I could never do that to Pamela she’s my friend,” Mary Ann says. I think the guys picked up that she didn’t say me just that she couldn’t do it to Pamela. “I’m single no wife to hurt if you want to do it to me” Tom adds. “ oh you’re too cocky” Mary Ann says while hitting him on his arm. “ you have no clue how much of a BIG COCK I am” Tom says looking directly at Mary Ann as she turns to him after he says BIG COCK.

“oh, you’d be helping Pamela out so she wouldn’t care. She’s been so busy with the kids and taking care of her parents to even think about sex. She’d know it was just sex and she’d be happy she didn’t have to do it every day. Plus she loves you and knows that I have the hots for you” Jerry says eye fucking my wife’s tits.

Tom pours another shot of fireball and they all take it cheering to boobs.

“well we all know you like large boobs and mine aren’t E cups like your wife so I’d disappoint you,” Mary Ann says shocking me but with a tone of seeking approval from him.

“no way baby yours all very nice even though we can’t really see them with the bikini on,” Jerry says with Toms agreeing. She tries to distract them from her comment because I think she was even shocked that she said it to Jerry. “so what’s my question” Mary Ann asks Jerry. “ok the next card isn’t that good but how many men/ women have you had sex with” Jerry asks “2” Mary Ann replies to the shock of both guys.

Tom asks her while laughing” no not at one time, how many different men have you been with?”

“No that’s it, just 2, Tim and my boyfriend from high school” Mary Ann answers

“that’s a damn shame with a body like yours it needs to be shared, it’s too much for little Timmy to handle,” Tom says. I couldn’t handle the mix of emotions. Him calling me little Timmy made me mad and the carrousel is defeating my natural reaction or is this my new natural reaction. The humiliation of my wife openly flirting with my 2 best friends, Tom saying that she’s always wanted him but since he was married already she settled for me ... Is he right, would I not have my wife, kids, and life that I have now if he wasn’t married when he first went up to her at the bar?

“yeah I agree with Tom, you’re way too sexy and that body is built for sex” Jerry adds. I can tell Mary Ann feels a little embarrassed but also very excited with the attention she’s getting. She tries to push the game forward to get the attention off her body and it eventually happens. The beers keep coming as well as the game and the flirting. “Baby, you need to put more lotion on so you don’t burn,” Tom says as he reaches for it and starts to put some in his hands as he hands the tube over to Jerry.”

Oh god yes, thanks, I don’t want to burn on my first day of the summer vacation” Mary Ann says as she looks at the 2 men about to lotion her up. I can see she’s aroused and looks like she’s frozen and doesn’t know what to do next. Tom’s on her left and starts with her left leg and Jerry starts with her shoulders. “ Your body is so nice and tone, I guess all the working out really helps you,” Jerry says trying to be slick with moving his hands move from her shoulder to her cleavage and then back up to her shoulder. Mary Ann still looks like a deer in headlights, as Tom now is moving up her thighs. Jerry finally gets bolder and openly rubs up and down on Mary Ann cleavage. I notice that Mary Ann has her eyes closed now and her mouth open as if she’s moaning and I think they noticed the same thing. That seems to give them more courage and Jerry starts to slide his fingers under her top and I can tell by her face that he’s pinching her nipples. Mary Ann loves having her nipples played with. Just as I start to get nervous that she’s going to give in to them Tom touches Mary Anns pussy from the outside of her bikini bottoms and that awakens Mary Ann. “Oh you boys are bad, I think we need to jump into the pool to cool off.” Mary Ann says as she jumps up away from the two guys but not in my direction. She stands a couple feet from them and I guess she likes the song that’s on because she starts to dance. The guys come up to her with Tom behind her and Jerry in front sandwiching her.They dance together but it’s more of just grinding bodies then dancing. Mary Ann catches my eyes and that must of snapped her out of it and walks to the tiki bar.

I’m starting to realize the longer we’re here that it’s just a matter of time for her to give in. I need to start to think of a way to get her out of here. I sneak a text to Pamela telling her that Mary Ann really wishes she was here and was hoping to talk to her. I was hoping if Pamela called her that maybe that would bring her back to reality but Pamela just texted her and when I told her she had a text message she didn’t seem to respond to my voice.

Dick, I had her, you fucked it up” Jerry whispers to Tom. I can’t help but agree with Jerry, they were always close since they’ve worked together for years but I never thought she had feelings for him that way. Her actions today are changing my thinking about that. It seems that Tom is using her friendship with Jerry to get him to let her guard down.

“Give it time buddy we’ll both have her, just keep doing what you are and keep pushing her” Tom replies. I was hoping they’d start arguing with each other to help free me from my carousel that seems to have frozen me and kept my wife from acknowledging me being there.

Tom and Jerry jump into the pool as Jerry says “ I bet you can’t handle that big jump again from the high dive” Mary Ann smiles and laughs “oh you’ll see old man”.

Mary Ann first excuses herself to the bathroom. As she’s away I can see Tom and Jerry talking, it looks and sounds like they are setting a plan to grab Mary Ann’s top if and when it falls off from the jump.

I decide this is my time to talk to her one on one and maybe have her call Pamela. So I get up and walk in the house with out the 2 guys noticing me. I catch Mary Ann just as she’s coming out of the bathroom and she gives me a hug. “I’m sorry hunny, I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I’m having so much fun. We can leave, I want to have sex with you now.” Mary Ann says to me while grabbing my dick over my shorts.

“No problem baby I know it was a long year for you and your just blowing off some steam,” I say in disbelief that it actually came out of my mouth because what I wanted to say was let’s go home. I reach down into her bikini bottoms to find her pussy is soaked, I rub her clit trying to get her to cum but just then we hear.

“Mary Ann get your sexy ass out here now!” Tom demands with an angry tone to his voice. I guess he noticed I was in the house alone with her and probably trying to get her to leave.

I felt like she was about to cum but just then after Tom called out for her she gives me a kiss on my cheek and says”oops got to go baby”. as she walks out the door. I stay in and use the bathroom but as I’m about to walk back out my phone lights up. It’s my oldest son so I said inside so that they couldn’t hear my wife and friends cursing and talking. He was asking if I could convince Tom to let them come over to the pool. Tom’s twins (18) youngest boy (17),2 of Jerry’s boys (18 & 16), our 2 boys (17 and 16) were all out along with some other friends.

Apparently, Tom told his boys that he was having a party and not to come over. It was his wife’s weekend with them but they knew the pool was complete and wanted to hang out. The last thing I wanted was for them to stop by and see Mary Ann like this. Tom’s boys are just like him, they are very cocky and I always see them checking my wife out. Jerry’s kids do too but they aren’t cocky about it so it doesn’t bother me much. I was also afraid that they were with their 1 friend Tony who’s 18 and is friends with Tom’s twins but comes to our house a lot. I think it’s more to check out my wife. He’s worse than Tom and his twins combined. He has alcoholic mother and a deJerryrate father who’s more into his motorcycle and the rough crowd he associates with than his son. I was hoping and trying to not have them ask for my wife and telling them that Tom would be very upset and would most likely take the twins cars away from them if they stopped by. I knew how much they valued their new cars that most likely they wouldn’t risk that.

As I was talking to them I saw my wife jump off the top dive and when she came up her top was off and Jerry had it in his hands. She covered up but couldn’t move after him fast enough with both hands covering her chest to get her top back. She would move 1 hand from herself to push in the water and to try to grab her top. She would try covering herself with her arm but Tom would pull her arm down. After about 30 mins of her chasing them in and out of the pool, I couldn’t figure out why she just didn’t grab a towel or at least her tanktop. During this time they’d dunk her, splash water at her and pick her up from the front and back to toss her in the water. When they’d get her from the front they always kiss/sucked on a tit or when from the back they’d cup them. Tom realized every time he pinch/twisted a nipple or squeezed her tit hard she’d moan and show signs of submitting to him. “ you might as well give up you’ll never get it back, I’m keeping it as a prize, it’s going on my school desk as a trophy” Jerry said. “Yeah you might as well stay topless we’ve already seen them for 30 minutes” Tom states as he’s pinching her right nipple. Mary Ann’s mouth opens as her eyes close with soft moans coming out of her. Tom pinches the other nipple as her hands just fall to her side starting her submission to him. This becomes too much for me as I notice I’m now rubbing my rock hard dick through my boardshorts. “ok but just the top” Mary Ann moans. While this is going on Jerry goes and gets Toms bowl for them to smoke and 3 beers. After they took a couple hits Tom says”cheers to Mary Ann’s hot body and great tits” Mary Ann is the only one who takes a sip, Tom and Jerry poured theirs on Mary Ann’s tits and suck it up as they sucked on her nipples. Again Mary Ann’s head falls back as she moans and looks up to the sky. I move over to the chaise nearest to the pool to get a better view and to hear better. As I do I see Jerry’s hand under the water feeling her butt over the bikini and Tom is now rubbing her pussy under the bottoms. Tom and Mary Ann start making out with each other then I hear. “ See little Timmy never 2nd guess me, see what it cost you now,” Tom says as he notices me move. I was hoping this may cause my wife to react and have them stop but it seemed to do the opposite. They started to make out again switching from Jerry to Tom. Both men caressing her body as Tom pulls off her bikini bottoms. Jerry is now sucking and feeling my wife’s tits as Tom and my wife are kissing with more passion and heat then we ever have. Tom starts to finger my wife roughly and I can hear her start to moan. Tom yanks her head back by grabbing a fist full of her hair and she moans out. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, my prudish wife with my 2 best friends and her letting one that she says annoys her using her roughly. She’ll only let us make love, I can’t even spank her butt without her getting mad at me but my friend is pulling her hair, fingering her hard and fast and talking dirty to her too. “ that’s right Mary Ann fuck my fingers wrap that tight pussy around my fingers” Tom says to her. “Jerry, we might need to change her nick name to Mrs. Perfect Slut, she’s fucking my fingers as fast as I am,” Tom says. Tom grabs my wife’s hand and moves it to his dick she takes over and pulls it out of his shorts. I was shocked at how large he is I’m a lot taller then he is but his dick was over an inch larger and wider than mine. My wife seemed to notice how much larger he was when she tried to grip it with his hand. “Oh my god Tom you’re so big” Mary Ann moaned out.

My mind was racing, am I going to lose my wife to them, has Jerry been included in calling her Mrs. Perfect too, has my wife always wanted them, I really hope our sons don’t show up and a lot more. I had to slow down because I was about to cum and I wanted to wait. I was watching my wife in my friend’s pool at this point naked with Jerry sucking her tits and grabbing her ass. Tom was kissing her, pulling her hair, choking her neck and fingering her while she was now jerking his large dick like a bitch in heat.

“Tell your husband that you’re loving this and that you’re mine now,” Tom says as he grabs her hair hard to turn her to face me. “AWWW” is all that came out of Mary Ann’s mouth as she stares at me jerking off above my shorts. I’ve never felt so humiliated and turned on before, I’m bigger than both of these guys and yet I’m allowing them to use my wife like some whore. “Go wait your turn this slut is mine and I’m taking the first crack at her” Tom says to Jerry. Jerry huffs as he comes up to the chaise next to me and says “ she’s built to be fucked hopefully she’s good at it too” I wasn’t sure if that was a question for me to answer or not. Tom pulled Mary Ann by her hair up to the swallow end and bent her over the edge of the pool. She moaned out “ Tom no it feels too big for me” “ That’s what they all say till the get use the SLUT MAKER.” Tom says laughing. Tom starts to push in an inch at a time and Mary Ann moans and cries out loud. “oh please no Tom let me just suck it, your too big for me” Mary Ann moans out as she cries.

“who knew he was hiding that beast,” Jerry says to me. “she’s in for a treat with that” Jerry adds.

“shut up” Is all I can say to him but softly to which he just laughs. “Keep it up buddy because I’m next” Jerry says to me as he strips his shorts off and starts to jerk off to the show. Jerry was about 6” but you couldn’t tell with all of the public hair.

Tom has my wife bent over the edge and is pounding hard now into her. I see my wife being rubbed up against the concrete walk along the edge of the pool. Her tits rubbing against it as he roughly uses her from behind. Tom has a fist full of hair and her throat in his other hand keeping her from falling flat on the concrete. “take it you slut” “Your my whore now” “ My little fuck toy” “you’ve wanted it all along haven’t you” Is some of what he’s screaming at my wife as he uses her pussy. I grab an inflated tube and walk it over to her so she doesn’t get bruised by the rough ground. As I’m doing so Jerry stands up thinking I’m going to put a stop to it but laughs uncontrollably when he realizes what I’m doing. “ look at this little pussy, making sure she’s comfortable while you fuck her Tom” Jerry says laughing. “tell your cuckold husband that your my slut now!” Tom screams at her. Mary Ann just moans in pleasure and turns away from me. Just then Tom pulls away from her throat and hooks a finger in her mouth to turn her to me. “slut tell your husband that I own you and you are now my whore” Tom demands. “oh god I’m going to cum” Mary Ann moans out. “no slut you cum after you tell him”Tom says as he stops fucking her “oh god no please Tom don’t stop” Mary Ann begs.

“Bitch you tell him and never call me Tom again I’m your Master or your Daddy,” Tom says sternly. Tom pushes in a couple more times teasing her as Mary Ann starts to moan again he stops “Slut you better tell him now or you will pay” Tom says as he pulls out. “ oh god please Tom just fuck me” Mary Ann begs him again. With that Tom grow mad and slaps her ass, grabs a fist full of her hair and pulls her back into him and starts slapping her tits. “Tell him SLUT!” Tom screams. I grow nervous because even though he has 5 acres his one neighbor to the right isn’t too far from his barn and pool. “oh god Daddy please fuck and let me cum and I’ll tell him” Mary Ann begs “ok tell him slut” Tom says looking at me but I could tell that her comment pissed him off. Tom starts to fuck her again and grabs her head forcing her to look at me as she says. “Tom is my Daddy and I’m his Slut, Tim I’m sorry but I need this” Right then Tom pulls out of her and throws her under the water keeping her down some then pulling her up. As she’s gasping for air he says “ SLUT NEVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO AGAIN” Tom demands as he slaps her in the face. He grabs her head and forces her to take his 10” dick into her mouth. He starts to face fuck her but it was only 2 or 3 inches in her. Tom picks her up and carries her over to the 3 chaises that are pushed together. “ let’s see how good you are at your favorite position cowgirl.” Tom says as he throws her down and lays next to her. “Yes, Daddy,” Mary Ann says sexy.

I couldn’t help but wonder why she choice Daddy over Master but it was turning me on. Mary Ann positioned herself onto Toms big dick and starts to work it in as Jerry starts to take a video of it. He’s recording them and then moves in position to get a shot of them with me in the background jerking off as Tom calls her names. “That’s it baby fuck your Daddy” “wrap that tight pussy around Daddy’s cock”. Mary Ann finally gets him completely in and starts to grind him. “ oh god I’ve never had anyone so deep” “ Daddy this feels great” “ Please don’t ever stop fucking me” are some of what Mary Ann cries out before she explodes on top of him. Her body shook more than I ever saw before, this had to be the strongest orgasm in her life. When she stopped shaking she fell on top of him and he started laughing. “the slut came so hard she passed out” Tom says looking at me. “Tim comes over and helps me get her up” I pull her off of Tom and he directs me to lay her on her back. I do so and he says for me to spread her legs while he starts to push his dick into her pussy. I never saw my wife so wet and open before but looking at Tom’s dick made me wonder if I was ever getting her back. He fucks her like this for another 5 mins and just as she wakes up he pulls out and moves to her mouth. “Take my cum and don’t miss a drop slut,” Tom says to Mary Ann. I’m shocked because in all the years we’ve been together she never allowed me to cum in her mouth and now she’s letting my best friend that she “hates” use her and swallowing his cum like it’s some prize. “oh god bitch you are 1 great fuck” “ Little Timmy, you better get comfortable because she’s not going anywhere soon” Tom said. Mary Ann swallowed all of his cum that he shot into her mouth and when he pulled out some dripped out onto the chaise and the tip of his cock. Mary Ann grabbed his dick fast to not allow another drip spill out as she sucked him deep. “ Yeah Mary Ann clean my dick, get your slut juices off me” Tom said pushing the back of her head down on his dick. “you’ll learn soon enough to take me completely in your throat, slut” Tom states looking at me as she gags on his big dick with tears and spit pouring down her face. “ that’s a good girl slut, Daddy is pleased now go over to Uncle Jerry and let him do whatever he wants to you and make Daddy proud,” Tom says pulling away from her and patting her on the top of her head.

Jerry puts down his phone and lays on the chaise. “Come here Mary Ann and get on your knees and put them pretty little lips around my dick,” Jerry says to my wife as she walks over to him a bit wobbly. With Jerry’s size after Tom’ Mary Ann can press her nose onto Jerry’s stomach taking him in completely. Jerry holds her head down until she starts to gag. “Get my dick nice and sloppy Mary Ann so I can fuck them big titties that have been driving me crazy for years,” Jerry says pushing deeper into her mouth. “That’s it whore please Jerry like a good girl should, make Daddy happy,” Tom says to Mary Ann which seems to have an affect on her because I notice her looking at Tom and sucking harder. “ Mary Ann wrap them big tits around my dick and titty fuck me,” Jerry says and Mary Ann does as he says. Mary Ann is using her tits like she’s a pro titty fucker, jerking off Jerry, her best friends husband and coworker and someone I’ve known since childhood. Mary Ann kept her tongue out to lick his tip every time he pushed up.

“Wow, I always dreamt of this, Mrs. Perfect naked letting me titty fuck her.” “ All these years you’ve acted like a prude and good wife and now look at you.” Jerry says with Tom adding “Yeah buddy she’s probably always wanted to be our slut haven’t you.”

Jerry slapped her ass and told her to lay on her stomach to which she did. “Tom look at her tight ass, I wish my wife had a sexy body like this, Mary Ann is one great fuck toy you’re a lucky man Tim,” Jerry says while looking at my wife in disbelief. Jerry pushed her legs together and started to slid his dick into her. “holy shit I thought with Tom’s big monster in her that she’d be stretched out but she’s supper tight.” Jerry says to us. Jerry starts to work it in and out a lot more gentle then Tom was and it seems to get a good response from my wife. “ oh god Jerry you feel soo good” my wife says as she turns her head to kiss Jerry while he lies down on top of her back. They make out like they are old lovers and Tom and I just watch. “Damn little Timmy it looks like your wife might have always had a crush on Jerry, I had to force her to kiss me,” Tom says laughing at me.

“Are you on the pill?” Tom asks her but she doesn’t reply because of what I guess the joy she’s having kissing Jerry. “No, she isn’t, I got a vasetami,” I say to Tom. Jerry pulls out of her and flips her on her back. “oh god Jerry put your dick back in me “ Mary Ann begs. Jerry slides back in her, puts 1 hand on her tit and the other along her cheek as they start to make out again.In all the years we’ve been together we’ve never made love so passionately and for so long. Jerry and my wife looked like they’ve been together for years, they seemed to be in sink with their movements.

“Jerry doesn’t cum in her, you can only fuck my slut if you cum outside of her slut pussy. “ Tom says to Jerry. I couldn’t believe that Tom thought it was his and not Jerry’s, Mary Ann looked like she was in love with Jerry and Tom’s session looked more like rape.

Mary Ann cries out “ oh god Jerry I’m going to cum “ “ oh yeah so am I baby hurry up and cum on my dick,” Jerry says to my wife while kissing her tits. Mary Ann starts to cum and grabs the back of Jerry’s head and forces him against her chest. “oh god Jerry I’m CUMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG “ Mary Ann screams as she has another hard orgasm. This one was different then the 1 she had from Tom but this one seemed to be more of love making where her orgasm with Tom seemed more of in ragged passion. As soon as she comes out of her orgasm Jerry pulls out and moves up to her tits. “ I’ve always jerked off thinking about cumming on these great tits. Oh fuck take my cum baby” Jerry says to her. Jerry’s first couple shots came out so hard that they hit her in the face, hair, and eye. Jerry laughed as he aims better at her tits, covering them with his cum. “holy shit you shot her in her eye” Tom says laughing. “ shit I need a picture of this” Tom grabs his cellphone and takes a couple pics of her with cum all over her face and tits. “come on slut lick your face, push your tits up and lick the cum off them” Tom commands.

Mary Ann does as tell and then Tom says to her “ Bitch whores clean the dicks off after they get fucked, now be a good whore and clean Jerry’s dick off with your mouth.” Mary Ann sits up and pulls Jerry’s dick over to her mouth as she starts so lick and suck his dick clean of her juices the whole while with cum still on her face, body, and hair. When Jerry pulls away after his dick is cleaned Tom tells her to grab the cum off her tits with her fingers and sucking it off of them. Tom said, “ STOP, leave it on your face, you look like the slut you always wanted to be, isn’t that right slut?” Mary Ann doesn’t say anything except a nod and Tom walks over and spanks her ass and tits. “Whore, don’t make me ask you twice” Tom commands. “Yes Daddy, I’ve always wanted to be a slut,” Mary Ann says giving into him.

Jerry goes inside to use the bathroom and as he comes out he grabs 4 beers. “Tim thanks for letting us use your sexy wife,” Jerry says to me but before I could comment Tom says “ Why are you thanking little Timmy, his wife is my slut now. You should be thanking me bro” Tom says to Jerry but then says to my wife “ Mary Ann tell these 2 so they don’t get it confused again who you belong to” Tom demands.

“I belong to you now Tom and no one else,” Mary Ann says with her head held down.

“Bitch get over here” Tom directs her over to him. Jerry and I give a look to each other confused on what pissed him off.”Bend over my lap you stupid slut” “Bitch if you don’t learn to call me Master or Daddy at all times I’m am going to make you pay.” “now count out each slap and thank me for it” Tom commands. “Sorry Daddy” smack “1, thank you Daddy” smack “ 2, Thank you daddy” ... smack “25 Thank you Daddy” Mary Ann cries out with pain in her voice. “NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE GIRL AND GO OVER TO THE FAR LOUNGE CHAIR AND WAIT THERE TILL I TELL YOU CAN MOVE!” Tom commands her. Mary Ann gets up still crying and walks over to the other side of the pool. The 3 of us watch as her red butt cheeks shake as walks to her time out spot.

For the next hour or so the guys and I talk about the home sports teams and not a word about my wife which made me more relaxed. As time went by I could tell that the guys were growing horny again as the looks towards my wife become more frequent. Just as I started to get nervous my wife’s cell phone went off and it was her father calling. I answered it since she was still asleep and not allowed to get up from her spot. When I answered it was my daughter, asking if we could come get her and that she was ready to come home.

“I think it’s time for Daddy to check on his slut,” Tom said to Jerry.

I got nervous that my daughter may have heard him so I started to walk towards the house. Trying to pay attention to my daughter but also watching to see what the guys do to my wife and wondering how she would react. I figured slept off the beer, shots, and weed and probably not as drunk and stoned as she once was. I expected her to resist them and maybe start to get angry with the 3 of us to let this happen to her. When I saw Jerry start to go down on her and Tom started to rub/slap his big dick on her face to wake her up. I could hear Tom say to her “Wake up my little fuck toy Daddy and Uncle Jerry wants to play with you” I was ready to run over to help if she started to fight them off but I think she was about to reply to him but once her mouth opened he shoved his dick in her. I still expected her to bite down on him since her buzz most likely wore off but to my surprise, she was still submitting to him.

As I was talking to my daughter my father in law got on and asked what time would be good for him to stop by to look at the hot water heater. I told him I would be out all day with the 2 boys but she’d be home. He wouldn’t take that for an answer and wanted to set a time for him to come by. He insisted on talking to his daughter to confirm with her.

I told my father in law to hold on so I could talk to my wife about when we could pick my daughter up and confirm a time but knowing Tom probably made that decision today. As I walked over I placed the call on mute. “Excuse me guys can I ask Mary Ann something?” I say to Tom and Jerry. “yeah but the slut must keep sucking while she talks” Tom commands. “Honey Devon (our daughter) wants us to pick her up now and also your father wants to talk to you about tomorrow,” I say to her. “Tim you go pick her up and leave the whore with us for the night,” Tom says to me. My heart since when I hear this, I don’t know if I thought this was a one-time thing or what but that comment cut me like a knife. I look at my wife and she just keeps sucking on Tom’s dick while Jerry brings her closer to an orgasm. Mary Ann was working on Tom’s huge dick like she was in love with it. “Slut talk to your father while you lick my balls and suck my dick and Jerry keep licking the sluts pussy.” “ Cuckold hold the cell phone up to her as she works” Tom directs everyone. “Hello,” Mary Ann says to her Father. As they talk she licks Tom’s balls and dick and sucks on the tip of Tom too. Mary Ann starts to get closer to her orgasm because I can see her trying to move away from her phone to moan. “ yes, tomorrow at noon is perfectly ok and we’ll be over soon to pick up Devon” Mary Ann says. As Tom is slapping her in the face with it but when she finishes her sentence he jams it back in her mouth and starts face fucking her with it. We can hear her father ask if she’s ok? Tom doesn’t seem to want her to stop or answer her father and my wife try to say something but it comes out funny because of the face fucking she’s taking. “I was choking on a big piece of meat,” Mary Ann says to her father as Tom and Jerry start laughing. “ bye Daddy we’ll be there soon” Mary Ann say as I move the phone a way “God yes, you 2 are making me cummmmmm” Mary Ann screams with joy. I grow nervous because I know I wasn’t able to hang the phone up in time for her father not to hear that but I’m hoping he hung up first. “we’ll drop her off at your house tomorrow before her father gets there, now run off cuckold”.Tom says to me as I start to walk to my car. I was so aroused at that comment I wanted to jerk off before I got to my inlaws.

I was nervous when I got closer to their house because of Mary Ann’s comment while hanging up with her father. Her Fathers name is Jack, he’s a Marine and a retired cop, he carries himself like he’s in control of every situation, thinks he knows it all and feels like he’s great at everything. He has a very domineering demeanor and usually wants things his way. He’s always gotten a long with me and I take him out with the guys on occasions like, fishing and sports events. He’s very vocal when it comes to women, he comments on them and even his wife and daughter.

“Tim, where’s Mary Ann at?” Jack said as I got out of the car.

“She’s with Pamela hanging out at Tom’s house,” I say as we’re shaking hands.

“Oh yeah his pool is done, I saw some pictures he posted on Facebook. It looks like an awesome bachelor’s pool for him” “ I’m sure he’s planning on some big bashes” Jack say almost envying Tom

“Yeah it’s really nice, he didn’t spare a dime getting it done.” I say

“Well hopfully they are taking a lot of pictures so I can see the fun on Facebook” Jack says

“Yeah Jerry and Tom were taking some while I was there” I say laughing inside thinking you probably won’t be seeing them on Facebook nor would you want to see your daughter getting fucked.

“So everything is ok because it sounded like a fun party over the phone?” Jack say with a strange look on his face.

Oh shit did he hear her and if so what should I say if he asks. I’m trying not to panic and turn red but I’m failing at both.

As were walking in the house I get a text from Tom, it’s a picture of my wife from Tom’s angle under her as she rides his cock and sucks on Jerry’s. I had to admit she really looked hot.

“what’s that a picture from Tom’s party? Let me see. “ Jack says reaching out to grab my cell. I quickly put it in my pocket and say “yes, it’s a picture of Mary Ann posing in her bikini so I probably shouldn’t show you. “ oh nonsense, I’m very proud of my daughter she works out very hard to keep her body. I think she should show it off as much as possible, it’s like her art. Don’t you think so Tim?” Jack says leering over at me.

“Yes I agree your daughter is beautiful”

“I should text Tom and ask where was my invite,” Jack says to me why pulling out his phone.

If this man only knew what Tom was probably doing to his only daughter he’d probably ring his neck and mine for not stopping it.

Jack and Tom are close they randomly text and when I take Jack out with us the 2 of them usually hit it off so I wasn’t shocked to see him text Tom.

Jack and I went down to his man cave in the basement to have a beer and wait for Devon to finish up her game with her grandmom.

Tom finally replies back to Jack apologizing and promising to have something next Saturday and for him to come over and to feel free to invite some friends for a guys day.

Jack replied back” What fun is a guys day at a great pool without any hot women” “ Tim said you took some picks of you’re new awesome spot, share some with me, buddy”

“Tom’s going to send me some pictures, he wants us both to see them” Jack say to me as my heart drops out of my chest. Oh god, he really wouldn’t send her dad pictures of him fucking his only daughter ... Would he???????????

A couple very nerve racking minutes later Jacks phone beeps. He moves his cell so we can both see the picture and it’s Tom and my wife. Tom’s behind her and it’s from above her tits. Her shoulders are bare so I know that they are probably still naked since I don’t see her bikini top straps but Jack probably assumes she’s wearing a tube top. Then there’s the 2nd one and it’s them again in the same position but bent over more. I can tell it’s taken from in the tiki bar and she must be kneeling on a barstool with Tom behind her. They were probably fucking at the time they got the text and Jerry probably pulled out of her mouth to take some of her father and to mess with me.

“Wow they look great and Mary Ann really looks happy in that second picture,” Jack says looking at the pictures.

God, she looks happy, yeah because I guarantee that 2nd picture is of Tom fucking your daughter, he probably still had his dick in her at the time Jerry took it.

My cell beeps and Jack looks up like a kid at Xmas, I see it’s from Jerry and it says here’s the real pics. I was right the first one Tom has his hands on Mary Anns tits and is fucking her from behind and the 2nd is her bent over the bar getting fucked by Tom and blowing Jerry.

“Let me see them are they from Tom?” Jack asks

“No it’s just a text from someone at work, Sorry” I lie to Jack.

Right then I’m saved by my daughter who calls out for me to take her home.

We say our goodbyes and Jack says” I’ll see you Saturday at Tom’s.”

When I get home my 2 boys are already home and ordered pizza. So I cook Devon and me dinner and go out to the family room where we all watch tv.

“Dad where’s mom at?” Koby asks

“She’s at Uncle Tom’s hanging out with Uncle Jerry and Aunt Pamela,” I say to them. Koby looks at me and then his brother with a strange look. I get nervous that maybe they knew Pamela wasn’t there today and assumed she’s with just the guys. “Some of your mothers work friends are there too,” I say trying to save me from my last comment

The night goes on smoothly and I try not to think about what’s mostly going on at Toms but that barely happens.

I can’t take the wait anymore, it’s 10 pm and I still haven’t heard from my wife or Tom since we left my in-laws around 6 pm. I can’t decide who to text my wife or Tom, so I text them both in a group text. “Mary Ann, what time are you coming home?”

Tom texts “ She not going to be home tonight, she’ll be staying here with Jerry and me.”

I get aroused and nervous. I reply “ Please have her home in time so she can meet her dad at our house.”

“YOU PUSSY, YOU BETTER REMEMBER THAT I’M HER DADDY NOW, YOU’LL GET PUNISHED FOR THAT” “ IF YOU NEED TO ADDRESS JACK YOU CALL HIM HER FATHER NOT DAD” Tom texts in all caps

The last text I got was 2 pictures, 1 was a close up of Mary Ann asleep on the chaise naked with cum all over her. Then the 2nd was from his back door to the yard vacant except for her asleep on that chaise.

Oh, my god, is he going to just leave her out there for the night. I really wanted to drive over there to make sure she’s ok but I didn’t want to upset Tom and if not Tom, Jerry would take care of her.

I went up to our bed and ended up passing out fast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.