Sod's Law
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by Always Raining

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - David meets Helen. There is instant rapport. What could go wrong? Sod's law says if it can go wrong it will go wrong, probably catastrophically. Can they ever beat Sod at his evil game? This is a long, slow meandering story, you have been warned.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

Sunday 20th October 1985

On Sunday I went home to Mum’s and had to rehearse what happened on Friday, and announce the lack of a wedding on Saturday. She deserved a full accounting after her sterling defence of me at the hotel. The members of the family who were assembled did not understand our delay in getting together again, and Mum, being ever practical, made a very pertinent comment.

“So, with Helen having a week off next fortnight for what should have been her honeymoon, what are you going to do about that? Can you book a week off? Otherwise she’ll be at a loose end all day everyday. Not good. Bit of a let down when you think of what she might have been doing had we not intervened?” She smiled, full of innuendo.

I mentally slapped my forehead. It was so obvious! Why hadn’t I thought of that? I thought there was nothing I could do about this week, and anyway we had decided on being apart for the week, but the week after? I could book a week’s holiday: there were few applications for time off at his time of year. Providing I got in early on Monday and ask for the time, I was fairly sure my diary could be kept free.

“Mum, you’re a genius! I’m sure I can take the second week off – I have holiday time unused.”

When I retuned to the House, the phone began to ring as I entered, and in the absence of anyone else – on Sunday people were in bed or out, I went to the office and answered it.

“David, I’m in a phone box about two minutes away. I need to see you urgently,” and the phone went dead.

I waited, wondering what had happened now, what further disaster was impending. Then her car swung into the parking area and she leapt out, running for the front door which I opened.

“David, quick,” she panted, out of breath. “Your room. Now!” and she turned and ran up the stairs. I hardly had time to admire the frantic sway of her rounded bottom cheeks before she was at the top and had disappeared round the corner. I ran after her, to find her hopping up and down with urgency. Did she need the loo badly? I intuitively knew this was no time to talk, so unlocked the door and opened it.

She ran in ahead of me. I followed and shut the door behind us only to find when I turned round, she had not rushed to the bathroom as I expected but instead had discarded her outer clothing and was standing in a very fetching purple bra and thong set, with plenty of lace to hint at what was beneath.

“David, I can’t wait until Friday, I need you so much, I need you to take me or I’ll go out of my mind!”

“Helen–”

“Shut up, David,” she barked, “get your fucking clothes off. No words! I need you now!” and she reached behind her and unclipped her bra, letting it fall away from her before pushing down the wisp of thong to stand stark naked in front of me. Her hand went to her sex. “Here, David my lover,” she moaned as she fondled it, “I need you here!”

I knew for certain in that moment that I didn’t need to delay, nor any discussion either, but I certainly needed her, and I needed to be exactly where she had pointed, in that personal private space. I moved toward her, casting off clothing as I went, while she preceded me to the bed, throwing back the duvet and crawling on, her bottom waggling lustily, as if I needed any more enticement!

I was naked as I climbed on, she having laid herself on her back, her legs impossibly wide.

“Now, my love, now!” she urged, holding open her nether lips with the fingers of both hands.

I grasped my straining cock, dipped my waist and angled in, driving deep within her.

“Oh, my Sainted Aunt!” she cried. “Oh, Yes, yes, yes! Oh, fucking hell! OH! I needed this I didn’t sleep I touched myself I stopped doing that I needed you so bad I had to come take me my David.”

That garbled gabble drove me madly on and in, and I thrust hard again and again, our bodies slapping together with a loud clapping din, and a “Ugh, ugh, ugh!” expelled from my lungs with each pounding drive.

We were both making a lot of noise, grunts and moans rising in pitch until I came, hosing her vagina with my loving essence, as she climaxed immediately after, pulling me close in a tight hug as we twitched and shook as if it would never end, her feet drumming on my back

Phew! What just happened? I lay on her, my head beside hers on the pillow, her arms round me pulling me tight against her, her breasts pricking me while her legs stroked my thighs.

Nothing was said. We just lay joined, pressed together as if to intermingle our bodies until there was no distinction between us, as if we were one organism. It was only after my slowly deflating cock slipped from her, that the first words came from her mouth.

She gave a short laugh. “Sorry I ruined our week of distance. After all the emotion of Saturday I just needed you so badly it hurt.”

“I’m glad you came for your analgesic!” I laughed, as she pushed me off her with mock outrage. “No,” I said, “I’m really glad you came, in both senses.”

“David, you’re impossible!” she scolded. “But so am I – I mean glad I came, not that I’m impossible.”

“Not just possible, but real!” I offered, and gained a loving smile for my efforts.

I completed my roll off her and she came into my arms.

“I’m going back this evening,” she said indolently. “I think mother needs some support this week – she’s really devastated by the weekend. She’s still trying to make sense of it, and see the wisdom in what I’ve done in cancelling the wedding. In any case, you’re at work all week and I’d have nothing to do.”

At that, Mum’s suggestion came to me. “Helen sweetheart, if I can get the week off, how about us going away somewhere next week?”

Her face lit up in a brilliant smile. “Hmm, I’ll have you all to myself for a whole week!” she said seductively. “There’s a lot of time lost to make up.”

“Think where you’d like to go,” I said. “We’ll see where we can book when you get back on Friday.”

She made a happy noise and snuggled against me, her hand drifting down to my resting penis, which woke it up to become a stiff and eager cock.

“Once more with feeling,” she murmured, as she rolled over me, sat up, put me to her, sank down and fell forward onto me.

This time we had all the time in the world, as Louis Armstrong would agree, there was that gentle moving to and fro all the while, feeling my cock enveloped in a velvet clasp, and she gasped, so was obviously feeling the fulness.

We idly traced patterns over each other’s skin, enjoying the soft inner arms and thighs, our navels, fingers, necks and ears, playing the game of ‘bite the finger’ as it passed over our lips, and all the while she gently rubbed her clitoris against my root giving little moans and whimpers.

Of course in the end her movements gained speed and pressure, and I began to push my hips up in time and there came the gentlest of orgasms in her, and later more of my seed found a way from me to her ready vagina.

We ate beans on toast for afternoon tea, and in all the time we were in the kitchen, only Christian called in to greet Helen happily and to say he was away at a conference until Friday. He thought there was actually no one else at home.

Helen went on her satisfied and relaxed way to reinstate our week apart! I returned to my room with a bottle of beer and a small jug of water with whisky in mind, and settled to read a book.

As I expected, there was no objection to my taking the week off, and I began assiduously to clear my outstanding work load for the rest of the week. It kept me busy working longer hours, and helped the time to pass before I could see Helen again.

We were both careful not to contact each other all week, according to what we both realised was a now ludicrous rule of separation.

It also gave me an opportunity to work out possible holiday destinations, or, if she wanted to stay at home, things to do locally.

Since only Chris knew of Helen’s brief though intensive visit, the whole House was even more eager for her arrival than I was, and I was met with ‘Only three more days!’ or ‘Nearly Friday!’ and so on, always with a conspiratorial grin. I smiled and kept my secret.

Sure enough, Friday arrived and I went to work, leaving a key to my room with Kim, who had no lectures on Friday that year and though she usually disappeared for her longer weekends, had no engagements that particular weekend. Personally I thought, romantic soul as she was, she wanted to be there for the grand reunion.

At work I checked I had completed everything, had left instructions as to who would take my calls and mail, and finally went and signed off with Ezra Seddon at lunchtime, being told to go home and good luck.

I arrived at the House and saw Helen’s car in the car park, so parked mine next to hers. I checked the kitchen but there was no one there. Up the stairs and into my room, and there she was, talking with Kim.

“Hi David,” Helen greeted me, looking quite serene.

Kim jumped up. “I’m off!” she said with a happy smile. “So glad!” she added as she gave me a quick hug and a kiss on my cheek, before leaving the room and closing the door quietly behind her.

When I turned back to Helen she was standing before me with a sultry smile, and I stood rooted to the spot, gazing at her. She was back. But there was something...

“I only arrived ten minutes ago,” she said. “I couldn’t wait to get here.” she laughed nervously. “I mean get back to you,” she added and ran her tongue round her lips.

I propelled myself forward and took her in my arms, hugging her tightly. She hugged back, her face buried in my shoulder. I stroked her hair.

I pulled back and looked at her. It was still the same Helen, and I was sure now we still that that connection, that rapport, that I thought we had the previous Sunday, though now I felt there was something different between us.

Our relationship was not the same as it had been, not as carefree, or perhaps more mature. But so what? There were all sorts of events in a couple’s life as a result of which the relationship has a shift.

She saw something in my expression. “Something’s changed, hasn’t it?” she said.

“Helen, I was destroyed when you left so suddenly, I was distraught, but I’ve learned that you were too. Both of us were deeply distressed and you tried to begin life afresh with Barry, whereas I just felt empty. I suffered from depression. I was living a half-life.

“Then Harry got me going and I was like a bloodhound looking for any mistake, anything overlooked. It became desperate when you wrote and refused any contact, and your parents backed you up, so as soon as I could find a way to you, I took it. I think that shows that not only do I want you, I need you in my life.”

She sighed with relief and fell into my arms, and this time we kissed. It was quite savage, as if we were trying to quench our thirst for each other. Our hands were roving over each other, finding and pressing those intimate places only lovers should go.

Then she tore at my clothes, pushing off my jacket, undoing my tie, ripping the buttons off my shirt and shoving it off my shoulders. At the same time I was pulling her teeshirt over her head, unhitching her bra, and unzipping her slacks, pushing them down her legs, while she did the same to my trousers, until we both stood, trousers round our feet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.