Sod's Law - Cover

Sod's Law

Copyright© 2017 by Always Raining

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - David meets Helen. There is instant rapport. What could go wrong? Sod's law says if it can go wrong it will go wrong, probably catastrophically. Can they ever beat Sod at his evil game? This is a long, slow meandering story, you have been warned.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

Saturday 2nd July 1983

The knock I half expected did not come, but the door suddenly burst open uninvited and yes, it was Helen who almost fell in, leaving the door wide open, and moving rapidly to where I was sitting. In no time she was on her knees and her head was resting on my thigh, looking away from me.

My spirits soared, and I placed my hand on her head, gently massaging her hair. No word was spoken, but she hugged my legs and I stroked her cheek and her hair.

I caught a movement at the door, and saw Nuala smiling broadly as she quietly closed the door to leave us in peace.

It seemed a lifetime before Helen raised her head, turned, and looked up at me, her eyes brimming with tears.

“Sorry,” she whispered, and one tear found its way down her cheek.

She was so desolate, so vulnerable, it got to me, and I filled up as well. I felt a real heel. There were tears in my eyes.

“So am I,” I gasped. “I was stupid. We hardly know each other and I was petty about when you got back.”

“No, you were right. I didn’t show I was pleased to see you. I was, you know. I was just so tired by then.”

I reached under her arms and pulled her up to my lap. She climbed on, bent and kissed me softly, then snuggled her head onto my shoulder, nuzzling into my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Her long bare legs warmed my lap.

“I did miss you,” she said quietly. “But it’s true about my parents: if I’d asked to use the phone I’d have got the third degree about you, and they’d have pressured me to bring you home. I wasn’t ready for that.”

“It’s OK,” I said.

“It’s just that I’ve always kept my relationships private from them because they fuss. Perhaps it’s being an only child. All their attention is on me and they’re so protective. David I promise you that at a suitable moment, I’ll introduce you.”

“Helen, it’s OK – really!”

She lay still for a while. It was no hardship: she was sitting on my lap, head on my shoulder, and her breath tickling my neck. My body reacted accordingly, and I knew she felt it. In fact her next comment proved it.

“I think you like me sitting here like this,” she said with a little chuckle. Then she sat up, and looked into my eyes. “You know what we talked about before I went home? I mean cooling things between us?”

I nodded.

“I think that was another factor in my reaction to you when you arrived. I was tired but I thought I ought to be cooler to you, sort of keep you at arm’s length.”

“Yes?”

“Well, I’m not so sure that was a good plan.”

“You mean?”

“I don’t want another falling out. I think we should let things happen naturally.” She snuggled down again. “We felt a connection from the start. Perhaps we’re meant to ... You know ... let nature take its course. I feel right, being as close to you as possible.”

So saying, she stood up, went to the door and locked it, then, as she walked back towards me she pulled off her teeshirt, dropping it on the floor, then reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall forward and off.

Her breasts! As slim as she was, her breasts were medium sized, soft yet firm and inviting, gently bouncing as she walked, the nipples pointing slightly upwards. She came and straddled my thighs, and deftly undid the buttons of my shirt – yes I had worn a shirt to work that morning, though without a tie.

She pushed it off my shoulders, nimbly sat on my knee facing me, and pressed her bare chest against mine as she leant in for a kiss. Her warm lips moved softly against mine as we nibbled at each other, until with open mouths our tongues began to play.

Our lips parted and she sat up.

“Hold them,” she said softly. “Touch me.”

I lifted one hand to enfold her swelling left breast, cupping its fulness, and gently pinching and fondling the hard pointing nipple, evoking a moan and gasp of pleasure. I brought up my other hand and did the same with the other tit, and she began to pant, looking down at me with rabid desire, before holding my face in her hands and bending to kiss me again.

We parted once more and she again relaxed against me, nibbling my ear as I left her breast and stroked her thick silky shoulder-length hair. She sighed.

It was strange really. I could have taken things further, responding to her obvious passion. I could have run a hand to her leg, stroking upwards along her thigh and along her crotch pressing her sex over her shorts, or travelled across her stomach to undo her shorts and plunge behind beneath her knickers.

Equally, she could have stood and pulled me to my feet, leading me across to the bed, to complete the stripping of herself and then me.

Neither of us did that. She rearranged herself to sit sideways on me and we then simply half sat, half lay in the chair, she on top of me, the side of a lovely tit pressing on my chest, idly stroking each other wherever we could reach. It was so good just to be with each other again and at peace, we wanted no more than each other’s presence.

It was the hot sun beginning to cast its beams into the room and the consequent rise in temperature that eventually moved us.

“Shall we go for a drive?” I asked her. “We could go to Lyme Park, walk a bit, then have some supper at the Red Lion. I think there’s just time.”

“Yes! Great idea!” she said with some enthusiasm, sitting up and then leaving my lap.

“I need to change into something cooler,” she said, pulling on her teeshirt as she left the room. I put on a tee shirt.

“Ready!” she said coming back to the room. She had on a mid thigh sundress with a plunging neckline which left her shoulders and a good deal of her upper chest bare, her breasts swelling enticingly half displayed under the fabric. I looked, and smiled.

“Glad you like it!” she grinned, and we set off for Lyme Park.

Conversation on the journey to the Park was light and occasioned by what we saw, the actions of other drivers and even the unaccustomed heat of the day.

Once there we bought ice cream and walked hand in hand along the road to the more wooded area, accessed by a tall stile with steps either side beside a wide gate. We ventured along the rougher track a mile or so, then retraced our steps. It was cooler under the tree canopy.

Once out on the undulating open ground once more, we were among the weekend families and couples, playing frisbee, cricket, or catch. There was even one father and son trying to fly a kite in a dead calm! Others were walking, cycling, picnicking. A lovely hot summer’s day had brought them all out. We commented on the groups as they played, and smiled at toddlers and small children tottering along with their families. The warm feeling it gave us did not just come from the weather.

The meal at the Red Lion was delicious as always, and in keeping with the rest of our outing we chatted casually about this and that. It felt comfortable not needing to rehearse the angst of the morning and the previous days, so the journey home was completed mainly in relaxed silence.

We needed no conversation when we arrived home to resolve on our next destination – my room. What I did regret was the lack of couch, sofa or setee – indeed any two seater furniture. I only had two armchairs, and once again there needed to be no discussion about where we could recline together.

“Would you like something to drink?” I asked.

“Whisky?” she asked, “Christian said you have a collection of malts, some very special?”

I was delighted! My girlfriend liked whisky!

“I have just the thing.” I extracted a bottle of the Singleton of Glen Ord. “This is a very mellow, smooth Highland malt. You can’t buy it in the shops, it is for the Asian market only, so you have to get it by visiting the distillery.” I poured a generous dram and offered water, glad to see she used a splash only. My new girl friend was a proper whisky drinker!

I took my glass to my bedside cupboard and sat down on the side of the bed, expecting her to join me, but instead, having carefully put her glass down next to mine, she stood before me and in an almost casual gesture slipped the sundress over her head and cast it upon one of the chairs. Her pale yellow bra and minimal bikini briefs set were all she was now wearing, hard points pushing out the soft bra, and the knickers outlining the crease of her sex.

I stared and she stood for a moment for inspection with a half smile, before pulling the duvet off the bed and climbing onto the under-sheet, going behind where I sat and settling against the headboard, her nearer leg bent at the knee and lying on the bed. Her bikini pants stretched tightly over her sex, outlining it even more clearly.

“You too?” she asked, the first words since we entered the House. I stood up and poured two more triple whiskies, added a dash of water to each and returned them to the bedside cupboards.

Then I pulled my teeshirt over my head, unfastened my trousers and stepped out of them. I still had on my boxer shorts, that I’d worn for coolness in the heat, and thus attired climbed onto the bed next to her.

Before I could lie down, she sighed. “David, my love. I think you should undress me properly.”

I was getting the feeling that she would always be the person who was really in charge of our relationship! I did not need any encouragement to strip this girl.

I slipped the straps of her bra down her arms then pulled her up towards me, enveloping her in my arms while I, quite deftly, I thought, unclasped her bra, pulled it off her arms and threw it on the floor.

I looked down and held my breath. Unencumbered, those breasts were just perfect in proportion to her slim body, from their upper slopes to the perfect roundness underneath, topped by pencil sharp nipples sitting in the discs of her areolas. They stood on her chest proudly and begged to be touched, fondled, mauled, sucked and bitten.

I raised my eyes and found her staring hard and apprehensively at me. I let out a breath and my face must have shown my admiration, for immediately her face was lit by a shining smile. I leant in and kissed her lips, pulling her to me and pressing those sharp nips against my chest for the second time that day.

She lay back, exhaled and gave a little moan: “Oh, David!” Now she guided my hands to her bikini panties. “Yes, please!” the words forced from her throat.

So I took hold of what little waistband there was and as she lifted herself off the bed, drew them down to her knees then completed their path until they were off her feet and joined her bra on the floor.

Her knees fell apart, until they were nearly resting on the bed, blatantly exhibiting her so private places. She did not shave, though she obviously trimmed, and from the shine she was excited and ready.

I knelt beside her and took in the whole of her. She was perfect, beautiful. Her proportions were perfect, but I knew that already from her partial strip-tease when she was painting her room, but her sex was neat and her outer lips covered the inner labia and fitted together tidily. The curve of her waist flaring gently to her slim hips and slender thighs and calves took my breath away.

Why had I never appreciated slim understated proportions in women? I could have gazed on her body and her pretty face and shining hair for ever.

“David?”

I awoke from my trance, to see her mischievous smile and shining eyes. “Oh, sorry, love, you’re so beautiful, so perfect!”

Her smile morphed from mischievous to soft and sensuous. “David, please – touch me!”

I rolled onto my back and slipped off my underpants, then turned, kneeling up to obey. I touched her – on her shoulder, then her hair, then her ears, neck, eyebrows before stroking down her flanks with their delicious curves. Over her hips and down her legs.

Meanwhile her hands were randomly caressing my back with more and more intensity.

I brought my hands back the way they came. It cannot have escaped the acute observer that I left alone the most erogenous parts – backs of her knees, inside her elbows, nape of the neck, oh, and her enticing breasts and mesmerising sex.

She was moaning and groaning with exasperation. “David! touch me!”

I was beginning to enjoy this, but I also had a lesson for her. “I am touching you. Haven’t you noticed?” Yes, I was teasing her, but with the purpose of enhancing what was to come.

“David, stop it! You know what I mean! TOUCH me!” and she couldn’t help giggling while writhing urgently and reaching to grab my erection.

I had been kneeling by her and now dived on her breasts, engulfing one in my mouth and tweaking the other nipple with a finger or two.

“O-h-h! Yes-s-s!” Eyes closed and mouth ajar.

I licked and gently sucked while stroking and gently nipping as she became more vocal. Then I pulled away.

“No-o-o –” Her frustrated cry was truncated as I now dived on the previously manhandled tit, while giving manual attention to the wet one.

“A-h-h!” It was a relieved yet excited sound, and one hand was now tugging at my manhood while the other tousled my hair.

I kissed my way down over her waist and gently rounded belly, arriving at her mound and now spreading her outer lips wide as I blew on her wet slickness.

“O-h-h! Uh! Yes!” she keened as her hips moved randomly.

Since I was now facing away from her face, I kissed those nether lips till my tongue was at her entrance, then brought the underside of my tongue up her crease and thus stroked her clit. She twitched and gave a little cry. Now with my nose buried at her vagina’s entrance, I began to lick. It did not take long.

“A-h-h! Yes-s! Oh my darling I’m so near! I’m Argh!. Her thighs gripped my head as she humped off the bed again and again, uttering wordless cries and groans. I licked on until she released my head and pushed me away. “Too much!” she moaned. “So good! So ugh complete!”

She pulled me over her. “Go easy, my love, but I want you now. Take your pleasure sweetheart.”

When I entered her it was clear there was no need to go easy, she was fully prepared. Gazing into her eyes as I sank steadily deeper within, I could see her worry change to contentment then to desire.

She exhaled a deep sigh as my root settled on her mound, and she pulled me down into a kiss which said much of her feelings for me while her sharp nipples bore into my chest.

“Part of each other,” she whispered. “You’re deep, I’m full of you. It’s so wonderful at last.”

“You’re so warm and snug round me. It’s like being home.”

She smiled at that, and I smiled in return.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.