Tingling Fingers - Cover

Tingling Fingers

Copyright© 2017 by Raven Newmoon

Chapter 5: You Said the Right Word

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 5: You Said the Right Word - This story is based on the characters from the TV show, Wynonna Earp. Doc Holliday realizes he has feelings for Bobo del Rey.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

After Doc left in the morning, Bobo was on a mission. He stalked off to find Wynonna Earp. He knew it was going to be dangerous. He might not make it out alive. But he wanted to stand up to her.

He found her at the bar and made a beeline for her.

“Miss Earp, I would like to talk to you in private.” He was trying to turn on some charm, but she was not buying it. “Please?” “Damn it, you said the right word.”

They took a table in the back where it was quiet. Bobo took a chair for himself and one for his feet.

“I know that you’re not happy. But I want to tell you that I’m not going to harm him.” “Do you love him?” She asked. Bobo had a pained look on his face. “Very much so. And I didn’t know it until a few days ago.” “So you can feel love?” Bobo wasn’t sure she was being sarcastic or if she really didn’t know. “For many people in different times. Right now, I love Doc. I’m pretty sure he loves me too.” “Wait! He’s not said it?” Wynonna hadn’t known either if them very well to know how they felt even about a pizza, but to see Bobo’s eyes twinkle as he talked about Doc, made her feel that she wanted that kind of love too. “Before you judge, I haven’t said it either. I haven’t felt the time was right. Just like Doc didn’t think the time was right for you to find out about us.” Wynonna saw Bobo tapping his left index finger on the table. “If you want to send me back to hell, do it now. But remember, Doc will hate you and this will break him.”

She saw he was ready for whatever her decision was. He wasn’t scared and he wasn’t using Doc against her to keep him around.

“I’ll need to think about it. I’m not sure how a feel about this.” She told him. “How about this? I’ll help you out with anything you need and if anything happens between Doc and I, you can send me back to hell.”

Wynonna wondered what Bobo Del Rey could ever help out with. “Deal. But don’t piss me off by hurting him.”

Bobo nodded and stalked out of the bar.

Doc saw Bobo leaving the bar and the only thought running through his head was, “Oh, no, he’s killed her.” Until he saw her come out of the bar and stepped into her truck. He got into his own car and floored it to Bobo. “Hey stranger, need a lift?” “Do you think me AND this coat will fit in that tiny car?” “We can at least try!” Doc smiled. Bobo rolled his eyes and got in. “why were you at the bar?” “I have an agreement with Wynonna. She won’t send me to hell as long as I make you happy. If anything changes between us, Peacemaker will end me.”

Doc’s jaw dropped. He didn’t think that would ever work. He drove Bobo home.

“Come in.” Bobo motioned to his door. Doc followed him in and as soon as the door closed behind them, Bobo started taking off all of his clothes. “You too.” Bobo crawled into his bed and, after Doc was naked, he joined him. Bobo pulled him into his arms and held him tight. “I lied to you.” Doc moved his head to look at him. “About what?” “Revenant sex is not intense. Revenant love is.” He paused, looking for the best words to explain it. “Those electrical pulses you felt were not sexual. It was love. I can’t contain my feelings when it comes to you. It pours out in my touch. Our first time together made it all flow out of me.” He kissed his head. “I love you, Doc.”

It seemed longer than it would normally take for someone to process news like that. Then he felt the arm that Doc was laying on get wet.

“Are you drooling?” Bobo looked down to see Doc crying. “did I say something?” “No. You said the right thing.” Doc kissed him. “I love you too!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.