Tingling Fingers
Chapter 4: No More Shadows

Copyright© 2017 by Raven Newmoon

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 4: No More Shadows - This story is based on the characters from the TV show, Wynonna Earp. Doc Holliday realizes he has feelings for Bobo del Rey.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

The doors to the bar opened and in walked Doc. He saw Waverly and Wynonna at the bar. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to run or just go over and own when they both now knew; he was in love with a revenant. How would they see him now? Just over a hundred years ago he was screaming at Robert Svane, Bobo in another life. Now he was in love with him. They were too different people now, Robert and Bobo. That really shouldn’t make a difference. But at the moment all he could think about was how his friends would see him. Also, if Wynonna used Peacemaker on Bobo, how long would he have to wait for him to come back again?

Might as well get this over with.

He walked over to them and ordered a drink. With their eyes on him, they looked like they wanted to ask what he was thinking.

“Yes, ladies?” He asked. “Oh, Nothing!” Waverly shook her head. “And you?” He asked Wynonna. “Yeah, I wanna know. Why Bobo?” she almost spat at him. “Why Bobo what?” “You know what I’m talking about. I know what I saw. Why are you and him, pole licking?” “Darlin’, we’re pole dancing too!” He smiled. Waverly also smiled. Wynonna looked like she was about to kick his ass. “Since when do I need to ask for your blessings for anyone that I want to be with? You’re not my mother, and you’re not my wife. I also have never stuck my nose into your sex life. It’s not my place to tell YOU who to fuck. It’s my life if I want to spend it with Bobo.” He downed his drink and walked out.

He got into his car and took off for Bobo’s lair. He was hoping to get there before the alcohol went to his head. He was pissed off at his friend, but he said what he needed to and if in the end she doesn’t approve, then that’s her problem.

He pulled up to the trailer park where Bobo and his kind lived. A few of them came out with their guns and bats and whatever, and blocked his way.

“I need to see Bobo. NOW.” He told them. From behind everyone, came Bobo’s voice. “Everyone, away!” he walked through the crowd who had gathered for the intrusion Doc made. “Can we go for a walk?” Doc asked him. “This what I think it’s about?” Bobo asked. All Doc could do was nod.

They walked out into the field behind the park and Bobo could tell something big had happened. After Doc told him everything, Bobo took his hand in his and kissed it. “What if the others see? I mean, we’re still close to your people.” “Doc, they know that if they do anything to piss me off that I have ways of hurting them beyond their worst nightmares.” Bobo felt Doc shaking. “Are you cold?” “yeah. And a little drunk.” he half smiled. They walked back over to the trailers and Bobo pushed Doc into one, before joining him. “Here.” Bobo handed him a blanket that was made from some kind of fur. “It was warm on the animal when it had it.” Doc wrapped it around him and sat down on the edge of a bed. After some time passed, Bobo finally asked, “Would you have been happier if we were hidden from your friends? Would you want to live a life of lies, trying to come up with excuses as to why you were not dating anyone or why you were never around?” “No...” Doc moaned. “But I would have wanted to tell them at a different time.” “Maybe the time was right. I’m sorry that I caused Wynonna to walk in on us. I was so full of pleasure at that moment that the demon scream just kind of came out.” “I don’t blame you. I guess I’m just scared of what will happen to you now.” “Doc, don’t worry about me. I’m sure everything will work out in the end.” Bobo sat next to Doc on the bed. “Stay the night. You don’t need to crash into anything on the way home.” Doc smiled and settled into the bed with Bobo holding him in his arms. “You’re too good for me.” “I know.” Bobo kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.