Tingling Fingers - Cover

Tingling Fingers

Copyright© 2017 by Raven Newmoon

Chapter 1: Tingling Fingers

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 1: Tingling Fingers - This story is based on the characters from the TV show, Wynonna Earp. Doc Holliday realizes he has feelings for Bobo del Rey.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Doc Holliday woke up shaking. He tried to will his hands to stop the shaking the dream caused. There was no reason for it.

He swung his legs out of the bed and put his feet onto the cold floor. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair. Nothing like this has ever happened.

He remembered the dream vividly and realized this was not anything normal for him. He was a straight man with a healthy appetite for the ladies. He didn’t see how this dream could happen for him right now. Or for the last three nights.

His fingers still tingled at the touch. The touch of Bobo del Rey.

His dream started with a fight they had a week before. They were always fighting and it was usually because of how evil Bobo was since he got the Earp curse. He was a good guy in a past life, but Wyatt Earp had killed him and, after many years, Robert became this new creature named, Bobo. Bobo and others like him, called the revenants, were hell bent to kill all the Earps they could. He didn’t trust Bobo or any of the others, but now there was a stirring.

Bobo was wearing a warm fur coat, black tight pants and black boots that would make the military drool. He walked to Bobo, and without thinking, opened the leather straps holding his coat closed. He looked up into his eyes and saw a smile cross over Bobo’s lips. His soft lips. Doc ran his hands down both sides of Bobo’s chest, feeling how lean he was, mapping out the texture of his muscles and feeling his ribs. He moved in closer for a kiss...

And then he fucking woke up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.