Fun in Englewood - Cover

Fun in Englewood

Copyright© 2017 by WelshWriter

Chapter 1: Joe, A New 'Special' Friend

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Joe, A New 'Special' Friend - Fun with on vacation with our landlord

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I’m a seventy year old man, married to the sexiest wife anyone could ask for. She’s a little older than me but still has a fabulous body for her age and until recently we had a sex life that most men would give their right arm for. We were swingers, concentrating mainly on the MFM threesome side of the scene. My wife, Hazel, had always enjoyed having two men to satisfy her but two years ago, old age and ill health brought that side of our sex life to an abrupt end.

When my wife reached seventy she lost a lot of her confidence and I was diagnosed with COPD, meaning my ability to perform for any length of time was severely restricted and our extra marital sex life took a nose dive. My wife never complained but I always had the feeling that the short sessions of sexy fun I was able to give her weren’t leaving her fully satisfied.

Last year however, while we were on holiday in Englewood, Florida, we got friendly with Joe, the guy who lived across the street from the place we’d rented. The rental was on the banks of a canal and Joe would often come and join me while I was fishing. One particularly hot afternoon, while Joe was with us, my wife was sunbathing, wearing her bikini and I went inside to get us all a cold drink and looked out of the kitchen window I saw Joe was sitting on a lounger next to my wife and they were laughing about something.

After Joe had gone back to his own place I asked my wife what the joke had been and she said she’d remarked on the bulge in Joe’s shorts and he’d said if ever she wanted to see what had caused it, we knew where he lived. It was pretty clear from her smile, that my wife was intrigued by the invitation but it wasn’t until later that week that we took him up on it.

That evening Joe had invited us over to his place for dinner and after we’d eaten and my wife had consumed a bit more wine than she usually did Joe started flirting with her. At first it all seemed to pretty innocent and we all laughed about it but gradually, as we consumed another bottle of wine, the flirting became more openly sexual. I was sitting in a chair across from my wife and Joe listening to their sexy banter when I saw Joe slip one strap of my wife’s sundress of her shoulder and slip his hand inside. My wife’s reaction was instant but not in the way I’d expected. Instead of pushing his hand away she leant over and kissed him passionately and my cock started to stiffen as memories of our past adventures flashed into my mind. I watched as Joe pushed the other strap down fully exposing her mature breasts and I could see that her nipples were already hard and realised that my wife was really getting turned on by Joe’s attentions and seemed oblivious to the fact that I was there. I wasn’t complaining though, I was more than happy to sit and watch Joe seducing my sexy wife.

Joe groaned as my wife’s hand moved down into his lap and stroked the bulge in his shorts, then unzipped his flies and slid her hand inside. I heard her gasp as her fingers encountered his cock and she, looked across at me, finally acknowledging I was there. “Oh my God Mike,” she gasped,” do you mind?” I knew exactly what she meant and when Joe also looked across at me it was obvious that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. “No sweetheart. I don’t mind if that’s what you want,”I replied, “go ahead Joe, she deserves it.” Having got the all clear from me, Joe wasted no time and my wife gasped loudly as Joe cupped one of her breasts and took the hard nipple into his mouth. It was clear that my wife was enjoying the way Joe was treating her mature breasts and she closed her eyes and surrendered herself to him.

Obviously spurred on by my acceptance of what was happening, Joe was becoming more adventurous and stood up and pulled my wife to her feet. Joe was over six feet tall and when he pulled her close to him, he towered over her and I watched as she stretched up on her toes and kissed him, a long, lingering, sex loaded kiss as their tongues explored each others mouth. As they kissed, Joe reached around her waist and push the dress lower down until it dropped to the floor around her ankles. Now my sexy wife was standing there in just her panties and Joe slid his hands down her back and began running them over her silk covered ass cheeks. I could hear my wife’s loud sighs as they kissed and Joe continued to massage her buttocks through the thin, silky material. Looking across at me again, Joe moved his hands to my wife’s waist, slipped his thumbs into the waistband the panties and eased them down. Now my wife was standing totally naked in front of him and I knew something I’d been missing for so long was inevitable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.