Seduction in the Highlands - Cover

Seduction in the Highlands

Copyright© 2017 by Grandad1950

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Helen's story of her plan to seduce her Grandfather. However, it isn't the only seduction that night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

The bus drove away down the valley road leaving me in a wild, but beautiful wilderness. My first sight of my grandparent’s house reminded me of the one in Psycho. I shuddered and opened the garden gate, expecting a ghostly creak from the hinges, but they didn’t, however as I approached the front door it opened and creaked its eerie welcome.

My foreboding was quickly dispersed by the warmth of the welcome from my gran, who waddled down the front path with wide open arms.

‘Helen,’ she beamed, ‘so lovely to see you.’

She hugged me then pushed me back so she could study me.

‘Darling girl, how you’ve grown in the past two years. Such a pretty girl ... or maybe you’d prefer to be thought of as a young woman now you’re 16.’

‘I don’t mind, Gran. Girl will be fine.’

While she appraised me, I cast my eyes over her. Unlike me, she hadn’t grown since we last met. Just as well with a build like Mrs. Doubtfire. She was more attractive than a female Robin Williams and, unlike the actor, I assumed her ample bosom was real.

She noticed my eyes on her generous sized chest and winked. Her wink threw me and my face reddened. Her smile widened at seeing my blush. She took my arm and led me towards the house.

‘Jock,’ she called out, ‘Helen’s here.’

‘Who’s Jock?’

‘Grandad.’ She chuckled. ‘Ever since he retired and we moved to Scotland, it’s no longer ‘Jack.’ Has to be Jock. He looked into his family history and found a long ago Scottish ancestor, so he’s adopted the name.

‘Jock’ walked down the path and greeted me. ‘Sorry I couldn’t collect you in the car, Helen, but it’s in the garage for major repairs.’

‘Not a problem, Grandad. I loved the bus ride from Edinburgh. The Highlands are spectacular.’

He put his arms around me and I felt the old excitement, so old I can’t recall the first time. As a child I had no notion of what the special feeling was whenever he touched me, but when I reached sexual maturity I knew exactly what it was. He never touched me in an inappropriate way, but I longed for him to do so. He hoisted my travel bag over his shoulder and I followed him into the house.

‘How have you been, Grandad?’

‘Can’t complain, darling. At 77 I’m grateful to have my health. Follow me, I’ll show you’re your bedroom.’

I felt sad. He was always so tall and fit. Now, in only two years he’d lost an inch or two off his height and added a little around the waist. He was frail, but still handsome – and still gave my pussy a thrill.

...

I looked at my watch. It was just after two in the morning and sleep had been impossible. After I’d enjoyed a feast with my grandparents and a long reminisce I’d gone to bed just after midnight. I looked around the bedroom and shuddered. There was nothing to be scared of, however my imagination and memories of childhood ghost stories was enough to make me shiver.

‘Gran,’ I whispered five minutes later, as I fast paced into my grandparent’s bedroom.

She sat up in bed. ‘Oh, hello dear. What do you want?’

‘May I sleep with you and Grandad?’

I saw a broad smile in the moonlight. ‘Of course.’ She moved to the middle of the bed. ‘Here, hop in.’

‘Can I sleep between you and Grandad?’

She was surprised, but agreed.’

It was a hot summer night with only a thin sheet on the bed, so I crawled over it and settled in between them.

‘What’s wrong with your bed, honey? Is it uncomfortable?’

I was pleased she couldn’t see my blush in the semi dark. ‘Err, no Gran. Please don’t take offense, but I find the house ... spooky. At my age, it’s silly, but I feel safer between the two of you.

She chuckled and patted my knee. ‘Not at all, dear. Have a good night’s sleep.’

‘Thanks Gran. Hope I don’t disturb you and Grandad.’

‘Nothing will wake Jock. As the Scots say, Dinna worry. Goodnight, honey.’

Before I could reply, she kissed me on the mouth. I was surprised at the length of the kiss and, for a moment, her hand cupped my breast. I turned away from her and muttered, ‘Goodnight, Gran.’

...

I woke to discover a hand roaming inside my pajama top. Fingers were caressing my nipple. Ooohh, Grandad, I thought. I wallowed in the bliss of the soft touch smoothing over it, coaxing it larger before squeezing it. I opened my eyes to see Gran leering at me. I grabbed her hand, wrenched it from my breast and started to do up the buttons she’d obviously opened.

‘Don’t you like your nipples being played with, Helen?’

‘Yes,’ I whispered, ‘but not by you, Grandma.’

Her only response was to push my hands away as she raised herself and straddled my waist. It was fortunate for her I’m slim, so with her weight she had no difficulty in restraining me between her plump thighs.

She easily undid another button and both hands pushed back inside and groped my naked breasts. I tried to push her off, but she was too heavy, nor did I realise how strong she was as I tried, without success, to pull her hands away. All I could do was lie on my back while her fingers took advantage of me. Her hands were free to roam over them, exploring every inch, occasionally rubbing my nipples. After a while, she took care of the remaining buttons and spread the two halves so my boobs were exposed. She sighed her approval of my 36 Ds before pulling hard on my nipples. Unfortunately, they responded to her attack by firming up. That’s when I accepted it wasn’t an unpleasant price to pay to share her bed.

I turned my head to see Grandad deep in sleep, oblivious to his granddaughter being assaulted.

‘Please Gran, I don’t want this.’

She silenced me with her mouth by pressing hard against mine. Her tongue was free to explore inside my mouth before I had time to think about closing it. Short of biting it, I had no choice but to allow it. She began to grown as she sucked on it, sucking so strong it felt as though she would pull it out at the root. Gran released my boobs and grabbed my wrists forcing my arms back into the pillows. She started to glide her breasts to and fro over mine and, despite her nightie, I could feel her rock solid nipples occasionally clashing with my equally firm nubs.

‘Mmm, you have such lovely titties, baby girl.’ She groaned as she kissed my neck. ‘Do you enjoy Gran’s titties rubbing against yours?’

I was, but I wasn’t about to admit it, so grunted instead.

She sat up and released my hands. ‘I can see by how firm they are, you’re enjoying this, but maybe if you saw my tits, you’d show more enthusiasm. Open my nightie, Helen.’

Gran wore a pink nightie with buttons down to her midriff. I had to admit how impressive her breasts were, even hidden behind the material and, in secret, I wanted to see her naked. Her mounds were large with thick, hard nipples pressing against the confines of the thin cotton. Trying to hide my eagerness from her, I undid the buttons, my fingers trembling with excited anticipation. I licked my lips as I slipped the nightdress off Gran’s shoulders. Even under duress, my pussy became wet at the sight of them. Beautifully shaped with a sexy droop, dark nipples and even darker areolae. I couldn’t stop myself. Instinctively, I took hold of both nipples and pulled hard. Her breasts lifted as I tugged on them. They stretched and I squeezed them. I was surprised at how excited I felt when she sighed, ‘Lovely girl.’ Why did it thrill me to please her when she’d abused me? ‘Don’t stop,’ she added and I didn’t. I couldn’t leave her nipples alone, lifting them high and watching the undulating mounds of flesh ripple when I jiggled them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.