Chastened, Florida
Chapter 1: A Chastened Sampler

Copyright© 2017 by Paris Waterman

Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Chastened Sampler - A series revolving around a theatrical ensemble located in the fictitious town of Chastened, Florida. One can start at any point in the series as it does not strive for continuity. There will be plenty of sex amid the various relationships, which I hope will hold your interest. Happy Reading

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging  

It was a Friday, a week before the opening night of Cabaret. The girls were taking a break in the green room where performers and crew can eat or relax. As usual Mary, always the actress, although a dancer in this production, was regaling the lead female, Erin Lunceford, AKA Sally Bowles and Julie Jefferson, another dancer with the latest on her current boyfriend.

“We’re done,” she said flatly. “I told Madison that he asked for her number. I just wasn’t psyched to assist this match, but the only thing more pathetic than girls mooning over uninterested guys are girls who sabotage other girls, even annoying ones, as part of some futile intra-sex competition. As usual, Madison spent several minutes obsessing over tan lines and diet. She’s bowstring-thin with auburn highlights ... and don’t remind me Julie, I know Vaughn has this redhead fixation, but she’s no Firecrotch. This is a girl whose last boyfriend told me she wouldn’t scratch or massage his back because it would ruin her manicure. So let Vaughn have her and her listless leg-spreading.”

Mary threw her hands in the air to emphasize her next line. “Madison said, ‘Mary’s sloppy seconds? Hmm, I don’t know if I like his nose.’ Which kills me because I love his nose and can think of plenty of places for it.”

She sighed adding to her little drama. “But I left Vaughn’s number with Madison before hanging up; fuck it, the bimbo can call him if she realizes her awesome luck.”

Mary looked directly at her two friends before continuing. “Anyway, I’ve hooked up with Wade again.”

Julie caught Erin’s eye and arched an eyebrow. Erin stifled a giggle, truly enjoying her moment with the two women.

Mary went on. “Would you believe ... I don’t know why I didn’t tell you this sooner, Julie, but Wade called from Club Med last Tuesday!”

Julie nudged Erin in the ribs with her elbow, as if to clue Erin in on Mary’s next line.

“I wanted to hear your voice,” he said, and to make plans for Friday the day after I return.” The shit reduced me to useless puddle of sap. I veered from toe-curling sex fantasies to sugary mental pix of couple hood and back again for several hours.”

Julie was impressed: “You had what? One date and he’s asking you out from his Club Bed vacay in the Caribbean?”

Mary beamed at the two of them. “Yeah!” she exclaimed and smacked her lips.

“Jesus, Mary,” Julie said sarcastically, “If Wade had any more nerve; he could give my clitoris a run for its money.”

Mary ignored the remark and continued on with her tale of the day. “So there I am, all buoyed up on Thursday ‘cause we’re gonna meet in like in less than 24 hours, ya know?”

“I’m feeling minimal pain when I practically mowed Vaughn down in the corridor. He began yapping about Madison again. So I bluntly informed him I’d already given Madison his number, told him the ball’s in her court. Vaughn tried to conceal his telltale face-fall and asked if I wanted to grab a latte somewhere. Told him I was on my way to meet a guy for dinner (never mind that it was my dad). I’ve no use for Madison’s “sloppy seconds,” to borrow the charming girl’s phrase. Let Vaughn find some other consolation thighs.”

“Ya know,” Mary opined reflectively, “I should really focus on my lines today, but I just left Wade, who by the way, is cooked to a crisp from the Caribbean sun. So I’m decompressing. Last night he accompanied me to a photo exhibit I was dying to see, which scored major points because he’s no culture-vulture and simply wanted to make me happy. There was one mortifying moment, though: There we were, standing before a black-and-white, bird’s-eye-view nude photo of the artist’s lover, her face and breasts and tummy emerging proudly from the shadowy bed sheets. Wade’s behind me, his fingers tangled in the hair at the nape of my neck, when he remarked, at full volume: “She’s not that hot.”

“Christ, he wasn’t even being ironic - he was dead serious! Everyone, including the gallery owner, shot us a look like we were beyond contempt, and I don’t blame them. I mean, he’s a professional photographer but probably thinks the Mona Lisa has a dingy complexion. I know I sound like I’m unfairly harshing on the guy, but the incident underscored how disturbingly hung up on appearances he is. I mean, before that we watched some roller blader’s in the park, and Wade kept pointing out how this one had PMS -- premature mammary sag -- or how that one was packing the spandex with too much gut. He finally became so obnoxious that I told him I hoped he wasn’t spending this much energy secretly denouncing my flaws. He said I had nothing to worry about, because I’m as serious a gym rat as he is. Glad he wasn’t around a few years ago when I had my bout of exercise bulimia---his comments would’ve really cranked up my craziness.”

“Anyway, after the gallery, we go to Wade’s place, and while we’re fooling around shirtless, Wade interrupts the proceedings to ask if I think he’s gotten more ripped over the past few weeks. I told him I hadn’t noticed, and when I explained that I didn’t feel ready to let things go any further tonight, he immediately hopped up to mix himself a protein drink. Oh, yeah, guy, if I’m not going for the mattress-springing, it must be because your lat’s can’t cut glass yet!”

Erin was sure Mary had more to offer, but the choreographer waved them back with the other dancers and ran them through their paces three times in rapid succession.

Erin, having finished working on the arrangement of one of her songs, wondered if they were feeling a time crunch here. Julie sauntered over to stand alongside Erin as the others dance number wound down.

“I swear I’m gonna need oxygen after this number if we do it one more time.”

“Tell me about it,” Erin offered, by now feeling accepted by everyone in the cast. Although she suspected there were several cast members who didn’t like her one iota. Erin readily accepted that as part of being in the “Biz,” as she was wont to say these days. She had found she had time and help from various members of the production team as well as the director to explore the inner dynamics and relationships between the characters. But the writing was so good that most of Erin’s scenes didn’t require that much work in order for them to be effective. But she worked through them just the same, sometimes finding it a little tedious; but more often finishing the day with a feeling of exhilaration at having improved her performance level another notch.

The entire cast was now working at a collective rhythm. Erin found it a little odd, but very reassuring. She had learned from Kathrine, who had proven to be a sensational Fräulein Schneider; that sometimes that moment never materializes, and having attained it augured well for the musical when it opened.

Maddy & Red

Madison Williams was in no need of some guy’s number at the moment. Eric, better known as Red because of the flaming red hair adorning his head, was filling that purpose very well indeed.

Madison sat on her shins, straddling his thighs, and during the many kisses being exchanged, sucked his bottom lip softly along with his tongue.

The only article of clothing between the two of them was Red’s necktie, which Madison wore in a loose knot; the end reached to the point where her tan line vanished and her bikini line appeared. His hands smoothed over her back and shoulders while she stood stock still holding the tie with both hands. Until she sat down on the sofa to put them both in better position for what she wanted to follow. Occasionally, Maddy, as she was known to friends gripped his cock, but most of the time she was content to touch only above the waist. They may have remained nearly naked on the sofa making out for close to half an hour — she was in no hurry to stop.

Eventually they moved to the bed. Red lay on his back; Maddy assumed the prone position over his chest with both legs stretching in the bay between his. As Maddy writhed under his kisses, she managed to drag her labia over his abdomen. Red’s hand on her leg opened up her thighs and fingered her pussy and the kisses continued without pause.

Before she took his cock into her mouth, the flat of her tongue swabbed its underside and his balls.

Five long, groan filled minutes later, the lithe Miss Madison Williams, on hands and knees, lowered herself onto the splendidly rigid penis striving to reach the ceiling, and ‘Big’ Red as she was now calling him, fucked her from below.

In her mind’s eye, Maddy envisioned herself as a tiny thing clinging to a big red haired man, clenching his shoulders with both hands; his cock with her cunt, while constantly spewing filthy words in an effort to get him humping harder and faster.

When he tired he wrapped his arms round her back and held her down while his cock was firmly embedded in her. The tip of his index finger found its way into her asshole and wiggled in to the knuckle; Maddy squealed happily. She loved liked being full front and back.

Later, he took her with both feet in the air. His body slammed onto hers from a height, and he used the sinews in his arms to lift his weight off her as he withdrew.

Still later, he fucked her again, this time doggy fashion, with Maddy’s calves extended beneath the arch of his thighs. He gripped her hips and powered his cock into her pussy, the glans prodding muscles and membranes far in the interior as the balls slapped her body with a loud clap.

They changed position slightly so that Maddy lay on her side in a bend, and Red fucked her from behind, slowly and softly. The penetration was less deep than before, but Maddy’s cunt felt more stretched out as the shaft slid against the walls in a molto adagio tempo.

Facing away, facing his feet, she watched them in the mirror on the wall. His cock had a long silhouette and a rounded edge. She balanced herself on top, and made an unhurried descent with the muscles of her vagina compressing around the shaft. Red held her by the hips, and raised and lowered Maddy over his.

The first time she came, Maddy stood on the floor, bowing at the waist. Her hand gripped the side of the bed. Red had one hand in her hair, and he hauled her backward by the thigh against his pelvis, which drove the other way, improbably fast, impossibly hard.

Somewhere in between — Maddy no longer remembered precisely when — Red folded her legs open and sucked her pussy. The cream from Maddy’s cunt had left his condom white. Holding a hand and a breast, he lapped the same wetness from her juicy folds.

The remaining fucks had a similar shape: they constantly changed position, each seeking to experience their partner in every conceivable manner; desperate to enjoy the totality of the experience, to make it last.

Maddy never gave a single, solitary thought to Mary Jones, her so-called best friend, who earlier that same evening had referred to Maddy as a listless leg-spreader, and no Firecrotch.

But the auburn haired Madison had cum seven times under the artful fucking of her red-haired lover. She would have trouble walking the next day and when asked---Mary would be the one to do so—would say her period had arrived early, and leave it at that.

She would keep Red to herself as long as possible. That would be about ten days in Chastened.

The Newlin’s on Board the Hoar’s Nook

Marcie could hear the crowd noise from The Quay Club building and it was only 7:15. Marcie and her husband, Mark—the Newlin’s, resided on a houseboat in Katy’s Marina, which was located at the foot of Seminole Landing.

Marcie loved the houseboat despite its seeming confined space. The Hoar’s Nook was a name she hoped to change, but other than a few minor details like draperies and restocking the dinnerware, she loved everything about it. The boat was only 56 feet in length, somewhat less than most, and just 15 feet wide, which didn’t leave much room to rearrange anything. But there were two fairly spacious bedrooms and one and a half baths. More importantly, it was affordable. Her only regret was that there was no room for a piano, an instrument she played professionally, but she was able to practice on a smaller, lap sized version, and that satisfied her for the time being.

Just then, she was selecting her outfit for the party they were attending later that night. Marcie picked the ‘special Maid’s outfit’ just to tease him and held it up to the window and stared at the motes floating in a shaft of sunlight and thought about being free like them. But they’re only dusty motes, she thought and returned to thinking about the ‘outfit’.

She’d told him once she had bought it on a whim, thought about wearing it to a party, but then chickened out and settled on something slightly longer, slightly less daring. It was daring. Enough so that some people would use other, less kind, descriptive terms. The black skirt ended just fractions of an inch below the smile of her ass cheeks---and that was when she stood straight on her smooth, toned legs.

The first time she saw herself in a full-length mirror Marcie couldn’t imagine that bending over or sitting down would not reveal far more than polite company permitted. The waistline was also quite low, hugging her full hips. It almost looked more like a fat leather belt than a skirt.

Her top didn’t help either. She had the thin black blouse with white trim unbuttoned, with the tails tied in front. This showed three things. First, it bared her midriff and confirmed that her belly was still flat and firm. Even swollen with growing child, it had sparked no end of lust in Mark. Six months after the blessed event, only she and Mark could see any real difference. Her husband found the few lasting changes even sexier and did his best to show her that. Second, the way the fabric of the blouse was filled showed that their child continued to make Marcie’s already gorgeous breasts truly breathtaking orbs. Third, said breasts were at the moment unrestrained (and only partially hidden) by anything other than the nearly translucent blouse. Sandals that were basically only thin black straps barely holding wafer-like soles on her feet before twining halfway up her calves completed the ensemble.

Marcie was right about the skirt not being able to hide anything that way. Even less is hidden, she discovered if the wearer forgoes panties. Just then she heard the toilet in the head flush and decided to tease her man a little before they received the new sitter and left for the party.

I love quickies, she thought, and giggled happily. Maybe it will last a little longer than just a quickie. And wouldn’t that be nice! Marcie opened the dishwasher in the galley and pretended to place some dishes in it.

Mark came into the room holding that day’s newspaper and an empty glass he’d found in the head. A man of strict habits, he placed the paper under a small table and straightened up only to be stunned by the sight of his wife’s slightly parted legs, through which he could easily see the lightly furred outer lips of her pussy, just visible under the black hem of her almost skirt. Her rump and thighs jiggled and shook a little as she continued leaning over fussing with the alignment of some silverware. He almost dropped the drinking glass he was carrying to the galley, but had the small presence of mind to put it in the sink as he moved behind her.

Marcie was secretly pleased with his reaction and straightened up as she turned to him hiding her lower charms behind their leather cover, and innocently displaying her upper charms. She smiled, flicked a few droplets of water at him, and giggled as she disappeared in a flash of curls into the salon as they liked to call the main living area, leaving Mark with his shorts distended and staining against the force of his latest erection.

A few minutes later, Mark was bent over sorting through some old magazines in the galley when something pinched his rear end fairly hard. He flinched and hit his head on the bottom of a cabinet. Before he could curse his luck, Marcie was shushing him so as not to wake the baby then walked slowly away, hips moving invitingly as she meandered into their bedroom.

He followed her, of course, and caught up with her as she plopped down on their bed and parted her legs as if she were all alone. Mark could see everything. Her puffed up labia were full, the soft nether lips parted ever so slightly. He had seen them before, but never had they appeared so luscious, so inviting.

Marcie leaned back but did not close her legs. His gaze traveled up to her slowly rising and falling chest where her nipples clearly pressed into the thin fabric, and down again to her not so hidden secret garden as she loved calling it. There, the faint glisten of moisture along her silky slit finally pushed him into action.

With a low growl Mark fell on her, wedging a leg between hers as she innocently looked up at him with feigned surprise until his mouth found hers and then they were off and fucking.

Mark was good at it, covering a breast with one hand and rubbing and squeezing her full flesh through the sheer fabric. While the other hand slid smoothly between her thighs to cup her pussy, his middle finger pushing between the wet folds and curling into her.

Marcie gasped as their tongues began to wrestle. Mark’s eyes closed as well as he felt her hands trail up his legs to his waist, find the belt and unbuckle it. Marcie moaned softly into his kisses, and sent a hand up the leg of his shorts, found his testicles and began fondling them.

Mark quickly shifted position, divested his shorts, tossed them to the deck and half naked watched his cock spring upward and then bob around as if searching for something, anything to probe.

Marcie broke their kiss. Flushed and breathing hard, she pushed his hand away from her breast so that she could lean toward him, her soft hair running down his chest and stomach as he stood bent over her. Mark’s hand stayed firmly between her legs, which now opened more enticingly. His index finger pressed slowly in and out of her snug entrance, and his thumb ran up and down her furrow to graze her emerging clit.

“Oh, you are a motherfucker,” she moaned happily.

“You’re the only mother I want to fuck,” he replied, and then let out a loud gasp of his own as he felt her hot mouth envelop his cock, followed by her delicate, yet strong fingers wrap around its base and yet others managed to cup his balls.

Mark halted all movement for a moment to relish the sensation of her hands and mouth on him. Her head bobbed once, twice, and the third time he remembered to reciprocate with my fingers in her cunt. My free hand now traced its way around her back and up towards her head. He planned on entangling his fingers in her hair, to make sure she kept on doing what she was doing but Marcie had other plans.

She pushed forward, swallowing more of his member, and in doing so nudged her head into his stomach causing Mark to lose his balance and fall backward and land hard n his ass.

In the process, his hands left her neck and pussy, and yanked his dick from her suctioning mouth. That proved rather painful and he let out a howl of distress that woke the baby.

Ever the mother, Marcie was up and running to the baby’s room, but he was laughing hysterically as she did, thinking of how she would tell the girls about the mishap.

“Beedle Dee ... Indeed”

Jim & Aimee

It was during the third dress rehearsal of Cabaret that I got ... shall we say, better acquainted with Aimee Moreau, the singer/dancer playing the role of Inge during the Two Ladies number.

Me as the Emcee – ‘So, you see, everybody in Berlin has a perfectly marvelous roommate. Some people have two people.’

GIRL 1 – ‘Beedle dee, deedle dee, dee!’

Aimee as GIRL 2 – ‘Beedle dee, deedle dee, dee!’

The girls were holding my hands and doing a sort of intricate dance weaving around my body.

Me as the Emcee – ‘Beedle dee, deedle dee, Beedle dee, deedle dee, Dee!’

Both Girls – ‘Beedle dee, dee dee dee...

Me – “Two layydies.”

And as we repeated this repetitive lyric, Aimee brushed over my cock once or twice, but the third time round, she grabbed me there. Members of the crew and several female volunteers who would work odd jobs at the actual performances and were serving as our audience had to have seen her do it. I know this for a fact as two of them mentioned it to me at a later time, married women are so hot to trot ... and no they weren’t together when they did.

Aimee released me quickly enough, but she’d sent me a message that I couldn’t refuse. We finished the number with Julie, the other dancer non-the-wiser about Aimee’s antics. And as the show went on to the next act, I sought little Aimee out and demanded to know what the hell she thought she was doing?

“I had to touch you, Jim,” Aimee answered while perched seductively on a bar stool that would be used in the following scene. She was petite, most dancers are, and wore a tight dark green dress that reached her knees, but would flare out revealing much more when she spun about on stage. Her hair was long and blonde, her features definitely Slavic and she was quite attractive.

“How would you like it if I grabbed you by your pussy?” I said trying to sound hurt by her sordid act on stage.

“Well, not on stage ... that would cause a fuckin’ riot. But right now would be okay with me.” Aimee quickly glanced around, saw no one interested in us and widened her stance causing the material of her green dress to tighten over the convex bump of her mound as she thrust it forward beneath her superbly flat stomach. Giving me a lewd smile, she flipped the dress up. Her sex was covered only by a pair of panties cut high on her thighs and plunged to just above her mons. She posed for a long moment for me to take it all in, and I did. From the tiny pea-sized clit evident because she was perfectly shaven there, to the long pendulous lips with their gold rings. Aimee reached down and grasped a ring in each thumb and forefinger and stretched her lips sideways, pulling them out into a thin membrane and opened her cunt for me to see into the dark cavern of her twat.

I lost myself in the idea of licking the moist mucus already accumulating there and dropped down, shoved my hands under her ass and lifted her several inches off the stool to meet my mouth, already descending to her cunt and licked along the wet slime from her slit to her asshole and back again.

“Jesus Christ! Are you crazy?” She gasped then pushed me away.

“Not here! Not now! Come to my place after the show!”

My cock jerked uncontrollably and I nodded in agreement. I knew exactly where she lived.

Surprisingly, I had no difficulty in the rest of my performance that night. In fact, I got a “well done,” from both Tim Lunceford and Mallory Wainscot, the show’s director and Choreographer, respectfully.


It turned out that Aimee was twenty-seven, married and taught at the local junior High School. Her husband, Arnold Moreau, was an auditor and at the moment in Chicago, performing an audit on one of his companies suppliers. That left Aimee at home with--other than her dancer’s gig at the theatre--nothing to do. I have a theory about married women ... I know, I know, they love their husband’s and families. Sure they do. It affords them security and who doesn’t want that? But it’s a big world out there and they can’t go exploring---and so they watch television or listen to other housewives complain about their husbands day after day, and wonder.

Oh yes, they wonder about that guy down at the garage, you know, the one with the sinewy arms and hairy chest, or the tall, dark and handsome very well dressed guy they passed by at the mall. They wonder what it would be like to lie under him while he pounds his ten inch dick into them so hard that they’ll have trouble walking the next day. Oh, the day dreams they have.

It seems that Aimee’s been dreaming and plotting to have her way with me for some time and dared to take the risk of grabbing my dick on stage during the performance. I had to wonder what she’d taken to give her the courage to do it. It turns out she just happened to have borrowed some special pills from a girlfriend, and yadda-yadda-yadda.

I followed her home in my car and parked conveniently enough, on a little side street two doors down from her front door. She was half naked by the time I walked into her living room.

“You must want it bad,” I said, kicking off my loafers.

“You don’t know how hot you are!” Aimee said hoarsely.

“Let’s see what you look like under those clothes.” I said, keeping my voice low.

Aimee had changed from costume to street clothing before leaving the theatre and sang a line from Two Ladies: ‘Beedle dee, dee dee dee...” with a sly smirk on her face as she quickly pulled the dress over her head and revealed her pert tits, nipples bright red from the lipstick she’d taken time to apply for my benefit. Then she slowly peeled her panties off while leaving her heels on.

I sat down on the couch and looked her over then I smiled and said, “Blow me.”

Aimee moved to me and opened the button to my slacks and then carefully pulled the zipper of my fly down. I leaned back into the couch cushions, I wanted this, but there was a concern that the members of the show would learn of our tryst and make trouble for one or both of us.

She took hold of the slacks and slid them down as I lifted my hips to facilitate their removal. Shorts, loafers and socks followed.

Aimee was barely breathing when she finally looked down at my bare crotch. I wasn’t used to having someone carefully examining my package. It threw me off balance, if you know what I mean.

“You’ve really got a nice one. I mean, it’s not up to full size and yet I can see it’s nice and thick, or will be. How long is it, when, you know?”

“A little over 7 inches,” I replied in a thick tone.

“Mmmm, two more than my hubby; but on his behalf I gotta say he’s a repeater.”

“A repeater? What’s a repeater?”

“Oh, he, um, keeps going after we do it the first time. You know? He doesn’t need to recharge, he stays hard and goes until he cums a second time. Then we rest a while and finish with a long round three.”

“If he’s that good why are you here with me?” I caressed her breast for the first time, it was firm yet resilient to the touch, she purred softly before answering my question.

“He’s not vibrant,” she said, and I believed her.

“And I am?”

“Well, you like the spotlight, right?”

I nodded.

“You fuck around ... I mean I don’t see a wedding ring on your finger. You’ve dated Nora and a couple other girls in the show that I know of.”

“They tell you something about me that set you on my tail?”

Aimee laughed long and hard at that. I waited her out.

“Yes and no,” she said. “No they didn’t talk out of school. Yes they had a good time, and that told me a great deal.”

While she was talking, she picked up my balls and seemed to weigh them. I looked at her, questioning her without speaking.

“They’re kinda heavy, you know?”

I nodded my head again.

“Want me to lighten them a little?”

“That would be very nice, Aimee.”

She cupped my balls with one hand and squeezed my dick with the other while leaning in close enough to allow me the pleasure of feeling her breath on the head of my cock.

I let out a soft groan of my own and stared at the ceiling through half closed eyes.

I’ve found that the first time I have sex with someone; it’s beneficial to try memorizing the various highlights of my partner’s performance. That way I can find ways of improving my own performance. It seems to work, as I’ve had several partners tell me I surprised them during our second time together and they were looking forward to our next time.

So, when Aimee’s nose made contact with the crease of my leg, I filed it away; as I did on hearing her sniff my crotch as she drew even closer. There was that little squeaky sound again; apparently she was pleased no unpleasant odors awaited her, for she kissed the point at which my cock ended and my testicles began, and then after giggling a little, absorbed them both into her saliva filled mouth.

Her hand was busy too, as she rubbed the flat of her hand over my cockhead while pressing it against my belly. I was very pleasantly surprised when my balls involuntarily contracted from an undeniably pleasant stimulus.

Aimee’s tongue was quite talented.

I felt my cock engorging with blood; I knew Aimee did as well, for there was no denying the fact that the skin on my dick was taut as a drawn back bow. In fact, the gentle friction of her rubbing sensitized the top half of my crown until it was red and aching for attention.

Aimee’s hand definitely couldn’t contain all of me any longer, and I was in that uneasy state that results when you can no longer be still and ignore the sensations you are feeling. She handled that by sliding her fingers to the side and wrapping them around my shaft, grasping it firmly and pumping and squeezing it to force blood up into my rapidly purpling knob.

I would soon realize the Aimee had put some serious thought into pleasing me. There it was, my hot, pulsing, swollen head, left standing in the cool air, needing to feel more, with a very warm, wanton mouth mere inches away---hovering, but not encompassing it.

The anticipation alone was tremendous; I took hold of her right breast and lightly squeezed it. I could feel every beat of her heart in the palm of my hand.

Her swollen lips moved even closer.

Finally I felt the distended brim of her lower lip make contact with the very tip of my penis, and then after a very brief hesitation, continue on until two full inches of rigid phallus was lolling on the edge of her tongue.

“C’mon, suck that baby!” I groaned, urging her on.

Aimee responded with a cackling laugh and extended her tongue to heighten the tension before the imminent plunge leading to gratification. The teasing contact of her probing, soft flesh across the very tip of my sensitivity made it achingly apparent that it was very much closer.

I remember clearly the uncontrollable intake of breath I made when that longed for first suck slammed home. What a scorchingly hot, intense sensation resulted as her mouth slid down over my cockhead. She turned her head, to take me straight on, as the fleshy flanges of my flaring, mushroom head passed the corners of her mouth to form a nice, tight seal and planted itself inside.

Aimee later confided to me that she has always loved eating pussy; ‘and that this was like that, but with more carnal intensity. Ones mouth is really ones most personal space, right there on your head, where your center of being and thought is. Eating pussy occurs outside of it, this was happening inside of it! All that sexual energy encapsulated in this seven or eight-inch shaft provided a hot, wet, sexual action that was occurring inside my most personal space, where I could feel and experience it closer, and more vividly, than anywhere else. It was like a concentrated drug that gives off an intense high that you can’t get from general forms of the same substance.’

Make no mistake about it; this was a prolonged blowjob, executed with care and precision. I can testify to the fact that she gave of herself without regard to any future compensating reward from me.

I was floating on air as her soft, warm, wet suckling ministrations engulfed me. She took me deep before sliding up, sucking back all the way. At the top she slowly explored the sculpted tip that had such a powerful erotic allure to both of us. This was, after all, the focal point for all that sexual energy. She slid her lips around, mashing them into its smoothness. She ran that tongue of hers under its ridges and over its opening.

I was making sounds I’d never made before, or since.

I heard her laugh again. It was full of confidence and sexual exaltation as she formed a soft cup with her tongue and lips and with minute actions slid only my engorged head in and out with short sucks several times in a row, and then took it deeper. This went on with slight variations every few sucks.

It occurred to me that her jaw must be tiring and I asked if she wanted to stop.

“Mmm, no thanks; I’m enjoying it too much to stop.”

She did give herself several respites along the way by simply taking me from her mouth and descending to give each of my testicles some wonderful stimulation. There was another aspect to this treatment in that it left my cock exposed to the cool air as the heat left its moist surface. It was as if we had started anew when she took me back into the warmth of her mouth.

“Aimee ... I can cum anytime now.”

The words hit her like a tidal wave of adrenaline. She didn’t remove my cock from her mouth to answer, but plunged down again with unprecedented vigor, pumping with both hands as well as her mouth; sucking, stroking and thrusting then ... she must have sensed my ejaculate a split second before it happened.

She allowed my cock to clear her lips just as I jetted the first of several ropes of sperm. It splattered over her right eyebrow, and just enough went into the eye to cause her to raise her hand to cover it from additional assaults.

At the same time Aimee opened her mouth as wide as possible trying to capture the remainder of my load. She succeeded in part, garnering a good portion of the second line and some of the third, although most of the later wound up on her chin and neck.

Realizing she still had work to do if she were to finish the job correctly, Aimee backed off and swallowed what she had in her mouth while also extending her thumb down below my balls and ran it up the ridge that begins there. Then she squeezed from the base up to her mouth and shuddered along with me as the last unspent, pearly white drop left me to fall into her waiting mouth.

Only then did she release me and back away. I looked down and saw my engorged glistening flesh bobbing slightly over my stomach. I was completely spent and definitely needed some time to recover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.