Accidental Werewolf
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by Nigel

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young man takes a risky short cut to a hot body: magic pills from a wizard in a strange magic shop. The pills work, but when he overdoses he starts to become a particularly horny werewolf. Can he and the girl he spurned find a cure before he turns completely? Why is a mysterious (and sexy) assassin trying to kill him? Story codes include future chapters. Contains some brief scenes of violence/gore, none of which are in close proximity to the sex.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Were animal   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation   Violence  

Cameron arrived at the next store with his chest puffed out a bit, still high from the sex. Liz was the first girl he’d fucked who’d really, truly wanted it, no help from magic at all. Although, now that he thought about it, he did have magic to thank for his awesome bod. But he felt like it had been more than just muscles. He now understood why people always blabbed on about confidence. He’d always thought that just meant he needed to act like an asshole, but it wasn’t that at all. If the counter-spell worked and he was no longer a werewolf, he probably would go back to his old, scrawny self. That had scared him before, but now he felt different. If he could hold on to that feeling he had picking up Liz, the ease, the lack of pressure, he wouldn’t need the body. But if it was possible keep the body, well, he’d do everything he could to figure out how.

Cameron found Raven on the bench outside the store, glumly poking out a text message on her phone. Despite the mass of delicious bodies around him, he found they were no longer an unpleasant distraction. They were quite pleasant, indeed.

“Hey,” he said, barely getting her attention, “I totally nailed her without even needing to touch her first -- I don’t need the spell!”

Raven rolled her eyes. “That’s really great. Nice shirt.”

Cameron beamed. “Yeah, she let me keep it. This is huge, I didn’t think I could actually get a chick to sleep with me without touching her first.”

“Uh huh,” she said, and got up. “Do you still want to buy more shirts?”

“Yeah I guess, but Raven, this is a big deal--”

Raven interrupted. “You know what, new rule: I don’t want to hear about it afterward. You’re just bragging, and what am I supposed to say? ‘Good job on tapping that?’”

Cameron closed his mouth. “Uh, OK. Sorry.”

The two of them went inside, but Cameron could tell Raven was really pissed. She was trying to keep it bottled up but wasn’t doing it very well. She was quiet, withdrawing. After a few minutes of browsing she announced she was going to check out the underwear section. Cameron correctly guessed that he wasn’t invited.

Cameron picked out some bulk shirts, and found a pair of jeans for ten bucks that didn’t look particularly well-made but would do the job. As he took them off the rack, a girl looking at the display next to him dropped one of her hangers and bent down to pick it up. He looked over briefly and caught a view right down her cleavage. He was transfixed, and felt a growl from within. She smelled good.

Cameron shook his head and resumed wandering around the store, eventually finding his way to the underwear section. Despite his earlier conclusion he went in anyway. He was surrounded again by young, hot girls all looking at frilly, sheer, tight-fitting things. They were all starting to look quite delicious. He caught sight of Raven in one corner and walked over to her.

“Something’s wrong,” he said.

“Uh huh,” she said, not looking up.

“I’m still hungry.”

At this she looked up, studying him. “You’re sweating again,” she noted. “So you’re probably not making it up.”

“No I’m not making it up!” he hissed.

“I dunno, you seemed to have a good time back there, maybe you just want another go.”

Cameron shook his head vehemently. “Sure it was fun, but this not cool. I don’t know what’s wrong, this has worked before, you saw...” he wracked his brain.

Raven sighed. She looked like she wanted to stay pissed at him, but that helping him with his curse was too important right now. “The other day, I saw you transform into a werewolf,” she finished. “And did you transform this time?”

“Oh shit,” he said. The wolf inside made an odd panting sound, which Cameron decided was laughter. Had it known all along that he didn’t have a choice? “What do I do?”

Raven looked at him like he was stupid. “I think you know.”

Cameron closed his eyes, testing his control of the wolf. The leash was still tight.

“I can wait until tonight and then we can go to the park again.”

“Are you sure?” Raven asked, studying him again. “You look pretty shitty.”

Cameron shook his head again. Even if he wouldn’t mind finding another hottie to bang, he couldn’t let the wolf win the battle of wills. “Let’s buy this stuff, I’ll change into these new jeans, and let’s get some lunch. I’ll be fine.”

As they checked out, Cameron found himself back where he started when they first got to the mall. The wolf pulled his attention toward every female and put thoughts in his head about what he could do to them. He could fuck the cashier against the register. He could follow that girl into the stock room. He could take that security guard on the segway just for fun.

He stopped in a men’s room to change his jeans and found he had to concentrate to keep the wolf hair beneath his skin. The wolf was pulling on the leash and it required all his strength to hold it steady. He was sure now that he wouldn’t last all day.

As he exited the men’s room, Cameron felt the leash slacken and the wolf pant. He waited, and still the wolf seemed calmer. It had been using all of its energy trying to get away, and now it had worn itself out.

“All tuckered out, doggy?” he thought. “You’ll have your fun, just be patient.”

The wolf seemed to be resigned to its fate. Walking around, Cameron found his attention wasn’t being pulled in every direction any more. Maybe he’d last the afternoon after all. Cameron had never owned a dog but he thought this must be what training was like. It took a lot of patience and determination to show who was boss.

He met up with Raven on the edge of the cafeteria. It was a large space with a fancy indoor water fountain in the middle surrounded by restaurant stalls. It was big and airy, with a few large trees adding some life and color to the space. Large windows in the ceiling let light spill onto the water, causing reflections to glint off every surface. Raven picked a table near the fountain and they took a minute to enjoy the gentle rushing sound it made.

“You look better,” Raven said.

“Yeah I think the little guy got all tuckered out.”

Raven stared at him. “Did you just say you jacked off in the men’s room?”

Cameron laughed so hard he snorted. “No, no! It’s like there’s a wolf inside me, I can feel it. It wants to go outside and play and I’m not letting it. I think it got tired of trying and gave up for now.”

“But what you’re talking about is not a new puppy. How many people did it kill before you took control?

Cameron grimaced. “I don’t even know for sure. But I think it knows that having sex is more acceptable than killing.”

“So it’ll try again.”

“Yeah.”

There was a pause.

Raven furrowed her brow in thought. “Does it realize that having sex doesn’t satisfy it quite as well as killing?”

“I dunno,” he said, depressed. “Let’s grab something to eat and get the rest of the stuff, I don’t want to be here too long.”

They went to their own preferred food stalls, Cameron picking something as cheap as possible to preserve what was left of his money. He met back up with Raven and they walked back toward the fountain.

“Oh God,” said Raven suddenly, then turned away from the fountain suddenly.

“What happened?” asked Cameron.

Raven whispered low. “It’s the Three Cheerleader Bitches from school. Holly and her minions.”

“Holly Light? She’s all right, I thought,” he said, looking around her at the girls. Sure enough, there was Holly, and two girls who looked a lot like her. One girl was a blonde, like Holly, only shorter and with not as big a rack, and the other was a brunette whose ass looked like it’d been modeled directly from an apple. They were sitting at the table that Cameron and Raven had been sitting at.

“You remember that day I tried to ask you out and you totally blew me off?”

Just before the first time he’d taken the pills.

“Uh, yeah,” he said.

“I just needed a friend to talk to because those three have been making my life hell for a year,” she said, her voice full of venom. “‘Course, you don’t know anything about her except how big her tits are. Kara and Caitlin are no better.”

“Uh, Sorry Raven. Should we move?”

“Naw, fuck ‘em,” said Raven. Then she sat down in a nearby chair and repeated herself. “No, actually fuck them.”

“What?” he said, looking for a chair of his own.

“Fuck them in the ass hard, one at a time. You can use their pussies too if you want.”

Cameron looked around. The wolf was stirring again. “Uh, Raven...”

Raven’s dark eyes were locked on the three girls. “Look at Kara, Cameron. She’s the other blonde. Look at those lips. Are you looking?”

Cameron was getting fidgety. If he was going to train his personal demon well he should resist temptations like this. But with Raven egging him on, it was hard not to look. Kara’s lips were done with light purple lipstick. “Yeah, sure...”

“Wouldn’t you like those big, soft lips wrapped around your dick. Sucking on the head, then taking you deep inside...”

Raven stood up and moved close to Cameron. The wolf growled inside him. Cameron couldn’t stop looking at the girls.

“She would enjoy it, Raven,” he said.

Raven whispered directly in his ear. “And I would enjoy watching. Look at Caitlin. Mmm, her ass is pointed this way. Wouldn’t you like to see your cock buried in that ass, dripping with sweat? I know I want to see it.”

Cameron imagined giving her ass a good smack. The moans she’d make. The wolf pulled on the leash, hard. Cameron only managed a grunt. He was sweating through his new shirt.

Raven’s voice lowered even more and Cameron was barely aware that she was speaking the words. They sounded more like his own thoughts. “And Holly. Look at those tits. Some girls say they’re fake, but I’ve seen them in the locker room -- she loves to show them off. They’re the real deal. What it would be like to give her nice big tits a good titty-fuck--”

The leash broke.

Cameron’s will gave and he bent double as the wolf blasted to the surface of his skin. His muscles twisted and clenched with pain and his chest expanded suddenly, the buttons of his beautiful new shirt popping off one by one as his body expanded, the fabric giving way until there was nothing left but scraps. His new jeans, the cheap stitching ripping audibly, quickly fell off his body. His skull stretched and rearranged and the werewolf howled not only in pain, but in satisfaction. Blood gushed to its cock, filling it rapidly to hardness. Cameron’s locket burned hot against his chest, keeping this display from all in the room but Raven.

Raven pulled her chair up close to the table, keeping her hands well out of view as they snuck down to start working her pussy. The thought of finally getting back at Holly had made her wet.

Cameron knew if he didn’t start fucking someone, anyone, the wolf would take over his mind as well as his body in its aim to feed. It might try to take Raven or it might try to eat someone. He directed his attention to the three girls and as it eyed their young, supple bodies the wolf had no complaint. He crossed the distance to the table in a few long strides, his bulging cock leading the way, dripping precum. He roared at the girls, but they only looked over at him like the wimpy teenager who’d cracked his voice mumbling “excuse me.”

“Uh, excuse you?” Kara asked disdainfully.

It seemed that the wolf didn’t quite understand how the spell worked, so Cameron helped it out by grabbing the back of her head and forcing her mouth onto his dick. There was a slight popping sound as her jaw opened wide. Her eyes grew large as the magic kicked in.

“Suck,” he growled.

The cheerleader got the idea as soon as she made contact and started running her hand up and down his shaft, tracing its ridges and veins. She couldn’t even get her hand all the way around it. Her mouth, affected by the magic, stretched bizarrely over the head, taking him in. Her other hand grabbed his furry thigh, holding on for leverage. She didn’t quite seem to know what she was doing, but the wolf didn’t seem to care. The contact of her teeth on his shaft didn’t hurt at all. It was already thrusting its hips, catching the back of her throat and causing her to gulp uncomfortably.

The wolf quickly turned its attention to Caitlin and it grabbed her hair, pulling her out of her chair with a yelp. It pushed her down and forced her to her knees in front of him, pulling her face against his balls, which were swinging back and forth as he thrust into Kara’s mouth. Spit and precum dripped onto Caitlin’s soft, white sweater, causing it to adhere to her breasts.

“Lick,” he growled as the balls slapped against her face.

Caitlin made an effort to comply but she was staring up at him with a wide-eyed expression. The wolf turned finally to Holly, who was also looking at the three of them oddly. What did she see, wondered Cameron. How could anything they were doing be made to look normal? Maybe all she saw was them standing there, talking.

The wolf leaned forward over the table, nearly touching snout to nose with Holly, looking at her with its deep, yellow eyes. The girl leaned back in her chair, almost defensively, but there was nowhere to go but in the water. The wolf opened its mouth and licked her face from bottom to top with its long, pink tongue, covering her face in saliva. Holly gasped once and spit, then gasped again in that sexy way women do when they realize they’ve just gotten wet.

In her leaned-back position her tits were prominently displayed, nipples forming points in the soft fabric of her own thin sweater. The wolf nuzzled her boobs, sniffing them and nudging them with its snout. Then it bared its teeth, gripped the thin cloth gently, and tore away her shirt, careful not to scratch her chest.

Underneath was a lacy white bra holding her luscious tits captive. A careful slice of the claw was all that was needed to remove that obstacle. Her boobs danced as they escaped and the wolf watched them for a moment before licking them, too. Its tongue glided up between them and then encircled each one in turn, licking concentric circles around each nipple, then dragging its length over each point, causing Holly to jerk and moan.

Cameron heard more moaning at his feet as both Caitlin and Kara had worked off their pants and were fingering themselves as they serviced his cock. He straightened back up again, looking down at the two pretty girls doing their best to give his giant cock as much attention as they could.

Kara took her mouth off of the cock, resting her jaw for a while, and motioned for Caitlin to try. Caitlin shook her head.

“I can’t open my mouth that wide!” she complained.

“Try it anyway,” urged Kara.

Cameron got impatient and interrupted their conversation.

“Yes, do!” he growled, and gripped his cock, pushing it into Caitlin’s mouth. At first all he got was teeth at the very tip of his dick, but pretty soon his shaft was sliding easily into her mouth. Caitlin looked shocked and quickly put her tongue to work.

Cameron looked over to where Raven was sitting and saw a grim, determined look on her face. Her legs were spread wide underneath the table and her hands were out of sight. He looked at her face closely again and saw that her grim look was just trying not to betray any pleasure as she fingered herself. He grinned.


Holly was transfixed, staring at her friends as they continued to suck the cock of the huge animal before her. When she’d first looked up and saw the beast leaning over her, she’d nearly wet her pants with fear. This had to be the creature that had killed all those people. They’d been torn limb from limb, and although they could have been killed by a stray big cat, she was pretty sure that it had actually been this thing -- this ... it had to be a werewolf. It was tall, sort of human-like with fur all over, a tail, and a wolf’s head, and looked nothing like the cougar that had been described by the local news team. When it’d opened its mouth, she’d thought that was the end, but instead it just licked her.

She thought she’d scream, but instead she felt a rush of pleasure at the contact. Moments before her brain had told her she was looking death in the face, but suddenly her brain was noticing how sexy it was. Randall Scott, head quarterback and current hookup, had nothing on the pecs that this beast flexed, and when it straightened up and she saw the magnificent cock, and her friends, Holly’s brain almost cracked.

The beast was looking at her again.

The two sides of her brain, the side that knew it was going to become lunch and the side that wanted to get eaten out, warred with each-other. She looked at her friends, eagerly pleasuring that huge cock, and realized what they must have realized -- if they were about to become lunch, there was nothing they could do to stop it. The fact that she’d never wanted to fuck as much as she did now, that helped.

“What do you want?” she asked out loud.

The beast grinned, rows of sharp teeth revealed.

“You,” it replied in a growl. Holly felt her pussy clench in anticipation again. But her rational brain wouldn’t stop imagining the meal she would make when it got tired of her. Couldn’t it just shut up and enjoy itself while it could?

“Are you going to eat me?” she asked.

The wolfman before her almost looked shocked, and paused, idly pushing the back of Caitlin’s head while she sucked its cock. “Only if you want it,” the beast finally replied. Holly felt relief wash over her. “But mostly I’m going to enjoy watching your tits bounce as I fuck you in the ass.”


Cameron was confused by Holly’s question. She asked it like she could see what he actually looked like, but with his charm that was impossible. He decided that she probably just wanted her pussy to get some attention. She was in no position to make demands.

“Strip. On the table,” he grunted.

Holly stood up and arched her back as she shucked off what remained of her top. She looked less uncertain now and seemed to be posing for him, arching her back to show off. She turned to face the water and bent over, shimmying out of her capris and panties with a pop. Her wet pussy glistened in the reflected sunlight. She stood up, gazing at him with a look of hunger.

Kara and Caitlin paused to watch her performance, their hands still stroking the ridged shaft.

“God Holly,” said Caitlin, “you are so fucking hot.”

As Cameron moved toward the table they backed off, reluctant to stop pleasuring him. They sat in their chairs and resumed fingering themselves as they watched.

Holly climbed onto the table on her hands and knees, then rotated away from him, pointing her ass up at him.

“On your back,” he commanded.

“Oh,” he heard her say as she flipped over. “I thought you’d want it that way.”

Why would she think that? She couldn’t know...

Cameron grabbed Holly’s thighs, spreading her wide and pulling her to the edge of the table with a squeak.

Holly’s pussy was slick and ready -- too bad for her. Cameron grabbed the base of his cock and stroked the head against her pussy lightly, just to tease her. His cock was plenty wet already. Then he lined up the thick head with the tiny bud of her asshole.

She gasped, looking wide-eyed at his cock. “It’s too much!”

“Oh, it’ll fit,” piped up Caitlin.

Holly was still staring. “How???”

Cameron smiled again and stuck his long tongue out.

“Magic.”

He pushed, holding on to her thighs with his paw-like hands, careful with his claws as always. Holly leaned her head back on the table, her eyes on the ceiling and her mouth agape. Her ass relaxed just a bit and Cameron felt the head of his cock begin to enter. When he couldn’t go any further he pulled the tip of his cock out and pushed again. The magic began to help him and he felt her sphincter pop closed over the head of his cock. There were moans of approval behind him.

“Holy shit!” said Kara, and she jammed her fingers in her pussy as she came.

“Ohhhhhhhh gawd,” Holly said, and looked down at her own ass in disbelief. “Fuck me, I won’t be able to do splits for a month.” She straightened out her legs so they were pointed in a wide V above the heads of her friends. She reached down to play with her pussy, but Cameron growled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.