Accidental Werewolf
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Nigel

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man takes a risky short cut to a hot body: magic pills from a wizard in a strange magic shop. The pills work, but when he overdoses he starts to become a particularly horny werewolf. Can he and the girl he spurned find a cure before he turns completely? Why is a mysterious (and sexy) assassin trying to kill him? Story codes include future chapters. Contains some brief scenes of violence/gore, none of which are in close proximity to the sex.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Were animal   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation   Violence  

“So, do you put out on the first date?”

Probably not the best line to try, but Cameron was feeling lucky. He’d really wanted to go out with Jessica again, but even with the influence of the pills she’d said she couldn’t make it. Instead he’d ended up on a date with Sara, Jessica’s friend with the fantastic tits and no fear of showing them off.

The hostess at the Japanese place had seated them in a booth somewhat out of the way. Maybe she thought Sara was less than adequately dressed and didn’t want the other patrons distracted. This meant more privacy for him and more opportunities to have fun.

“Hmph! Bad boy!” she squeaked again, and slapped him. It was light enough to still be playful. He was starting to dislike that noise, though.

“Well with a shirt that has ‘porn star’ written on it I thought it was worth asking,” he said, making it clear he was just fooling around.

“This is just for teasing you with, silly. And pissing off teachers.”

Cameron was actually pleased that she wasn’t ready to jump his bones at one-half pill level. He was closer to his regular scrawny self than the body he was starting to get used to, so it would follow that the effect would be enough for her to at least tolerate him.

The crushed pill and a half had dissolved quickly in the water while Sara was looking at the menu, and he started to sip it as he decided what to eat. He left the rest of the pills next to his seat, afraid the bottle would get crushed in his pocket. He thought it was funny, drugging himself. Your typical jerk usually tried to find ways to slip pills in his date’s drink, not his own. Cameron didn’t really know what to expect from the dissolved pills, but he assumed that if he drank slowly enough the changes would come equally slowly. His shirt and pants, new from the mall, had enough room for him to grow a few sizes.

Cameron didn’t even like Japanese food and the restaurant was pricey for his budget, but it impressed girls when he asked them to go someplace that wasn’t Arby’s, was where most of his classmates took their dates.

Soon the waitress came over to take their order, and Cameron thought he recognized her. She was Asian and about his age, and looked totally unhappy to be there. She asked for their order without even looking up from her pad.

“Oh, hi Chiu,” said Sara brightly. The girl looked up.

“Oh, hey. Sara, right? History?” The girl’s face relaxed.

“Uh huh! Sweet gig working here, yeah?”

“My dad owns the restaurant, he has me cover some nights. It sucks. Luckily I’m only on till 9.”

Cameron decided to butt in since they were ignoring him.

“I’m Cameron.”

“Hi. So can I interest you guys in some appetizers?”

When the food came he had drunk enough of the water that he could definitely feel the effects of the pills. He felt his muscles twitch a little, like he was high on adrenaline, and he thought he was a little higher in his seat. He looked down at the sushi he had ordered and realized that, on top of not really liking Japanese food, he didn’t know how to use chopsticks.

He looked up at Sara and grinned a little stupidly. “Heh, I hope they have a knife and fork.”

“No, silly, use the chopsticks!” she said. She seemed to be an old pro with hers, snaring a roll and delicately putting it in her mouth.

“I don’t think I’ve ever actually used them, uh actually.”

“Never used chopsticks? How?” But she didn’t press him, and instead starting making moon eyes at him and broke into a smile that nearly melted him into a puddle.

Cameron tried to use the chopsticks, but with his muscles twitching he couldn’t really control them at all and kept dropping the rolls. Sara smiled again and gently grabbed the roll he was chasing and guided it to his mouth.

Nope, he still didn’t like sushi.

When they had finished their appetizers he had drunk a third of the glass and had started to feel his legs and his arms thicken. The pendant was also starting to warm up. He thought maybe it got hotter as it had to work harder to maintain the appearance of normalcy for everyone else around.

He also noticed that Sara was starting to show more effect. She was shifting around in her seat a little and more than once adjusted the strap of her bra at her shoulders. This caused vibrations that cascaded from her shoulders to her “porn-star” covered tits, causing them to jiggle back and forth softly. The vibrations carried down to the thin fabric of the tank top, which waved above her belly button. She was trying to hide her discomfort but wasn’t doing a great job.

“Feeling OK?” asked Cameron. He was curious if she would deflect the question or if the pills were strong enough yet to take over her conscious mind.

“It’s, ah, kinda hot in here. Actually,” her voice dropped to a whisper, “this bra is being really itchy, but the tank is too thin without it.”

“Oh, that sucks,” he said, and almost knocked over his glass in his haste to drink more water.

Soon the glass was half gone and Sara look more uncomfortable than ever. Her nose was also bright red. She excused herself and left for the ladies’ room. Cameron, at this point struggling to maintain his muscle control, allowed his twitches to grow momentarily. He was getting very thirsty, but knew better than to drink the rest of his glass. So he reached across the table and downed Sara’s glass in two gulps.

Chiu came over soon afterward.

“More water?”

“Ah no thanks,” he said. He hadn’t touched her in any way, so she probably didn’t see his tremors. “More for the lady, though.”

She refilled the other glass. He drank half of it and his twitching died down and became manageable.

Sara reappeared and sat down. The pendant got suddenly warmer, and Cameron looked up. He nearly choked on his California roll. Sara had removed her bra in the rest room and the small dark circles of her nipples were plainly visible underneath the ‘o’ and the star. She looked at Cameron and smiled again, not looking the least embarrassed. She breathed deeply, causing him to be transfixed at the sight of her large tits appearing to grow and shrink gently. His cock stirred and he struggled to regain his composure.

“I thought the tank top was too thin?” he asked.

“I just don’t know what’s wrong with that bra, it was just too itchy. I had to throw it out,” she said matter-of-factly, although somewhat breathless. “Besides, do you really want me to put it back on?”

“No, no, of course not,” he said. She could have put her hair down over her chest to cover up, but hadn’t. “I’m just hoping the tank top gets itchy too.”

“Now that you mention it...” she said, but trailed off, staring at him. Then she burst out laughing, which would have made Cameron feel bad if not for the effect it had on her chest.

She shook her head and absent-mindedly smoothed the fabric of her shirt. All that accomplished was rubbing her nipples lightly, and they quickly formed hard points under the material.

Cameron forgot to eat as he watched, then quickly recovered and drank more water. There was barely a quarter of the glass left. The feeling of snakes on his insides started up again and he felt his arms and legs filling out his clothes now. He reveled in the feeling of barely constrained power and felt his huge dick straining against his pants.

Sara was starting to forget to eat too and did little more than push her food around. The redness of her nose had started to spread to her face, and she was giving him a dead-sexy look, one that said that she might jump across the table at any moment.

Chiu came by and he asked for the check.

Then Cameron felt something stirring below the table and a foot touched his leg. Sara was grinning more widely now. The foot traveled up to his thigh and didn’t stop. It finally came to rest at his crotch, the sole of her foot pressed against his hard dick. The pendant became warmer still, nearly hot. Even from their corner of the restaurant there were other customers in view of their hanky-panky and it was working hard to maintain some illusion of normalcy. Now that Cameron was bigger and stronger, his skin seemed thicker too. The heat didn’t bother him much.

“Mmm,” Sara said, nearly moaning, “feels pretty big, but,” and she sighed dramatically, “it could be better...”

“Better?!” exclaimed Cameron. He continued in a softer voice. “Babe, if we weren’t in a crowded restaurant I would show you ‘better.’” He drank the rest of the glass.

“Who cares about them? What’s stopping you?” she asked with a devilish grin.

That gave Cameron pause for a moment. Then he leaned forward, reached across the table, and grabbed her left tit roughly through her tank top, brushing the nipple with his thumb. Her tit filled his large hand nicely, and was soft but firm. He would never get tired of that feeling. The pendant was definitely hot now.

“Ohh!” she squeaked, but he had released her as quickly as he’d attacked. Cameron looked around. Not eight feet away was a middle-aged couple eating dinner and they hadn’t blinked. He liked the idea of other people watching, even if they didn’t see a thing. How far would the pendant let them go? As hot as he could stand?

Soon Chiu came by with the check, smiling innocently, and Cameron gave her some cash. She left without so much as a glance. Sara started pressing her foot rhythmically against his cock, and Cameron noticed that her left hand was below the table somewhere. Was she playing with herself? Cameron decided he could stand quite a bit of heat.

With one swift motion, he stood up and swiped all the dishes off the table, crashing them to the floor. The pendant nearly singed his chest hair, but the only reaction from anyone else in the restaurant was to glance at the dishes briefly. A normal occurrence in a restaurant.

He was getting a damp spot on his shirt where is cock was leaking fluid. His clothes, if anything, felt a little small. His muscles were tight against the fabric and he felt like he could pop a button if he flexed the right way. He reached over and grabbed Sara by the armpits, hoisting her up and onto the table.

A bus boy came by and quietly cleaned up the spilled food.

“Oooh!” she squealed. “What’s going on here?” she said in mock protest, looking up at him dreamily from the table. She pushed herself up with her arms, which served to squeeze her boobs between them, nipples poking greedily through the fabric.

“You parents are home, and so are mine,” said Cameron. “So I’m going to fuck you right here.” He reached down to the collar of her tank top and tore the flimsy material in half, spilling her tits out for all the world to see, only the pendant burned so that they wouldn’t.

She turned over on her back, humming with delight. She undid her pants and pulled the zipper part-way down to give herself better access. She reached one hand down her jeans and frigged herself in earnest. Cameron undid his pants too and removed them and his underpants, revealing his large cock, glistening with precum and sweat from his growth spurt.

He stroked himself, trying to get used to the burning sensation at his chest. He decided he could stand it better with another pill. That would mean three total, which would be the same as last time with Jessica. While Sara busied herself, Cameron fumbled with the pill bottle and downed one. He tensed as the twitching hit him.

“mmmm,” said Sara below him, looking up at his dick. “That’s not so big, I bet I can fit the whole thing in my mouth.”

She reached up, head hanging off the table, and grabbed his throbbing erection, guiding it to her upside-down mouth. It was obviously too big to fit, and Cameron was having trouble holding still. One particularly large contraction caused his dick to whip out of her hand, but she grabbed it again. Once her mouth reached the tip, however, something strange happened. Cameron couldn’t see his cock shrink, or her mouth grow, but somehow his cock fit, barely.

And it felt awesome. Her teeth scraped his dick a little, but only slightly. Her tongue was on the top of his dick, and with her head off the table he was able to keep pushing past the back of her mouth and deep into her throat. It was different than Jessica’s pussy, that was for sure, more alive and full of movement. He removed his dick, afraid of choking her. She sucked off the saliva loudly, smiling.

“Told ya,” she grinned up at him. “Not so big.”

“Girl you are asking for it,” he said, a little annoyed. He pushed his cock to her mouth again until his balls were in her face. He removed his shirt, and reached over and grabbed one of her big tits gyrating on the table, pinching the nipple. She moaned and pat his hip with her hand. He withdrew, long ropes of saliva still connecting them.

It was then, with his dick dripping saliva back into Sara’s mouth, his hand on her naked tit, and her hand buried in her pants, that Cameron felt a tap on his shoulder.

“Your ... changgge...” it was Chiu, holding some bills and coins. There was a moment, Cameron saw, between when Chiu saw the scene for what it was, and when the rest of the spell took over and it no longer mattered. She looked at him slack-jawed.

“I hope you’re off your shift,” said Cameron. He had stopped thrusting, but Sara’s tongue was still working on his shaft. Chiu nodded weakly, staring at Sara’s mouth which was back around his cock.

“Then suck my balls.” She nodded again and knelt down on the floor, tongue probing daintily at his balls while she started undoing her waitress uniform.

Cameron resumed fucking Sara’s face, pulling out from time to time so she could cough and catch her breath. He held on to both her tits, every so often tweaking the nipples, enjoying the spasms this caused in the lower half of her body. It also caused her to moan, which vibrated his entire cock from tip to root. Chiu gained confidence and her mouth engulfed his balls one after the other. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations, until he came, squirting down Sara’s throat. She gave an appreciative moan in return which was almost too much for him to stand. He knew this was no end but he pulled his dick out of her throat anyway, coated with spit and cum. Chiu looked at the dripping meat looming above her apprehensively, but Cameron didn’t insist she lick it clean. He’d need the lubrication.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.