Accidental Werewolf
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Nigel

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man takes a risky short cut to a hot body: magic pills from a wizard in a strange magic shop. The pills work, but when he overdoses he starts to become a particularly horny werewolf. Can he and the girl he spurned find a cure before he turns completely? Why is a mysterious (and sexy) assassin trying to kill him? Story codes include future chapters. Contains some brief scenes of violence/gore, none of which are in close proximity to the sex.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Were animal   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation   Violence  

Later at home, his mother Janey noticed him looking dressed up for the evening.

“Going somewhere tonight?”, she asked, peering down at him from the staircase.

“Uh, yeah,” he said. Moms. “Getting dinner with someone from school tonight.”

“‘Someone?’ Well that’s great, Cam!” She beamed. “Is she hot?” Janey was always trying to be the cool mom. It was painful. Cameron rolled his eyes.

“It’s no big deal, just dinner.”

“Of course hun. Just be back by 11, I know how boys can lose track of time...”

“Mom, please!” Cameron said, exasperated.

“‘Mom, please,’” she said, heading upstairs. “And really, that shirt is too big for you. I know your Aunt Susan got it for you but you don’t have to wear it. Girls notice these things!”

Cameron smiled inwardly. “I guess you’re right, I’ll change it before I go.” He had no intention of changing his shirt. His body, however...

He left the house at six, taking his old beater of a car. He had to stop somewhere private to take the last three pills. The only place he could think of was that basement bathroom at school. Nighttime community classes were held at the school all the time, so the doors would be open.

Sure enough, he got inside with no trouble and back into the dingy, flickering bathroom. He locked the door again. This time he was better prepared. He’d brought a large bottle of water, for one. He opened it and placed it by the sink. Then he took a breath and stripped off his clothes. With the school nearly empty he wasn’t worried about being bothered. He also put his watch by the sink. He looked in the mirror, grimacing. His short, doughy reflection grimaced back.

He opened the bottle of pills put them in his mouth, and swallowed them with some water. He quickly placed the bottle on the floor in the corner.

The change came on much quicker this time. He felt the tightness build in his gut and shoot up and down his limbs. His mouth was immediately dry. His limbs were burning and he was already starting to shake. Cameron lurched over to the sink and struggled with all his might to reach for the water to drink. He gulped, downing half the water. This calmed the burning somewhat but the shaking remained.

Without his clothing he could see what was happening to his body. His flesh was bubbling, as if a hundred snakes were slithering madly beneath the skin. Everywhere his muscles were growing, moving, stretching him in every direction. Underneath he could feel his bones growing to accommodate his new height and weight.

“Oh god, oh god...” he grunted. The burning was back and he drained the bottle of water. He would need more water next time, he still had two minutes to go.

His legs were going mad now, forcing him to his knees in the dank corner of the bathroom. He looked down, and saw his cock between his legs gyrating in all directions like a loose firehose as his body was wracked with spasms. Cameron’s attention was diverted again by a sudden pain in his lower back, like an extra muscle growing suddenly, and he bent double.

“Gaaaaahhhhh,” he moaned. It didn’t feel three times worse as last time, it was five times worse, ten times worse. The burning became pain, and he thought he might explode into a million pieces.

And then the bubbling stopped. His limbs calmed, and finally his breath slowed down. He ran back to the sink again and stuck his head under the faucet, drinking at least another liter of water. The burning finally subsided and he felt calm again.

He reached over to his watch and pressed a button on the side. A three and a half hour timer started counting down. Every minute was precious so he had to move quickly. First, though, he wanted to see how he looked. He took a step back from the mirror and took himself in.

He was a god. From the mirror stared a football player -- no, a body-builder. Great round pecs topped a perfect set of abs. He was past six-pack, he could definitely see eight chiseled abs. His arms looked to be as big as his legs usually were, and the muscles he could see when he relax looked bigger than he had ever hoped for when flexing.

His thighs were gigantic, but he was most happy with the cock between them. It was long and thickly veined, already pulsing slowly.

“No time for that this time,” he mumbled. The deep voice that came from his throat surprised him. “Hello Jessica,” he said, testing it. It boomed in the small bathroom. “Want to have a good time?” He chuckled.

He pulled on his clothes, noting that even though he had picked out his largest relative-given items, they were still a tight fit. The shirt was difficult to button and it almost looked like he had chosen it to show off his pecs. He fit the watch on his wrist, struggling to make use of the biggest notch on the band.

He gathered up his things and headed back up the stairs to the exit.

“Hey good lookin’!” A voice called from behind him in the hallway. A plump, forty-ish woman was in the hall, apparently on a break from one of the night classes. “Ooh babe, if you’re looking for a good time you can just let me know! Mmm!”

Cameron ignored her and walked faster. How could she see him so well? The hallways were nearly dark at night, just a few lights on here or there. Yet she had come on to him from thirty feet away. He wondered just how strong the attractive force was.

He made it out to the car and drove off toward Jessica’s place. The extra driving had cost him time, he only had 3 hours left.

Jessica’s house revealed itself as he turned the corner, an old Victorian house with a large porch and a covered driveway. He noticed there were no cars in the driveway. He pulled up to the curb and stopped. He was getting short of breath again but it had nothing to do with physical effort.

“There’s no time for wimps tonight!”, he thought to himself. He wanted to sit there and agonize but he had under three hours remaining and if he wanted any chance with Jess, he needed to get out of dinner in under an hour and a half. He forced himself to get out of the car and walked up to the front door.

He pushed the doorbell.

Jessica Redstone was upstairs in her room, studying. Her parents had gone out to a movie this evening and the big house was quiet. She was an only child and being an only child in such a big house could be lonely sometimes. Her parents had let her put her bedroom at the top of the house on the third floor where the rooms were fewer and smaller. It was almost like her own mini house on top of her parents’ house.

In one corner of her room were her room was her lacrosse gear: pads, sticks, cleats. Her bed, covered with stuffed animals, was under one of the eaves, the ceiling meeting the right-hand side. Posters of young hunks lined the walls. She was already dressed in her pink nightclothes despite the early hour, which could be why she wasn’t getting anything done. They were making her think of sleep and that was making her tired and unmotivated.

All evening Jess had felt like she was forgetting something, as if she was supposed to be doing something. She couldn’t, for the life of her, remember what it was.

The doorbell rang and she looked out the window, confused. From her desk she could see the street, and in front of her house was Cameron Barnes’ junky old car. Then it hit her.

“Oh, shit!” she gasped. Somehow he had convinced her to make a date tonight, and she had totally forgotten. She had promised herself to stop stringing him along, that it was a bad idea for both of them, but there she went again, being too nice. He was cute and all but he was just so embarrassing, how he asked girls out like that without any subtlety.

Why had she said yes? She could barely remember the encounter now, it was somehow fuzzy and indistinct. She remembered saying yes, but her friends should have been on her for giving in. They had told her nearly as many times as she told herself how bad it was to encourage Cam too much. But instead they seemed pleased, even, now that she thought back, jealous? She shook her head. That made no sense.

The doorbell rang a second time.

She sighed. “Well, he’s here, I might as well go through with it.” She looked around the room and located her discarded clothes from that day on the floor. There was no time now to dress properly, and maybe he’d see how scrubby she was and get the hint.

Downstairs, Cameron was getting anxious. Precious time was passing, and she was upstairs fussing or something. Why couldn’t girls just throw something simple on and be done with it? He rang the doorbell again. The house looked awfully dark. Maybe she’d skipped out? Maybe when the spell wore off and she realized how ugly and stupid he was she went off with some friends to avoid him. That would be rich.

But no, a light came on inside, and he heard footsteps approach the door.

It opened.

Cameron looked at Jessica as she gasped, freezing on the spot. Oddly, she was dressed in her clothes from school, and one of her cute knee-high socks was inside out. She clearly hadn’t been fussing, but her jeans showed off her great legs just fine.

“Hello Jessica...” he began. But suddenly he was being pulled by the wrist. Cameron barely noticed the pull despite her athlete’s strength, but he decided it might be best to let himself be pulled. By the time he realized Jessica was pulling him into the house, they were already through the entry hall.

She was walking fast, yanking his arm. He couldn’t see her face in the dim light but there was a frightening determination in her stride.

“My parents are out all night. You are coming to my room right now,” she said, still looking ahead.

“What?” he stammered.

“You’re coming to my bedroom and you’re going to fuck me.” Still that determination. She knew what she wanted. The pills were gold.

They didn’t make it to the bedroom. They got as far as the living room and suddenly Jessica turned around and pulled hard. His newly-unfamiliar inertia pulled him off balance and he fell onto a white leather couch. In moments she was on him, pawing at his shirt, fumbling with the buttons. Her toned ass started grinding against him. The restaurant was quickly forgotten.

“Jess, are you--” he started, but she shut him up with her lips. She mashed them against his, pressing and testing, and almost immediately her tongue began invading his still-surprised mouth. He had never French-kissed before, but she didn’t seem to mind his technique. He opened his mouth and her tongue stabbed inward, swirling around. Meanwhile her hands were busy with his buttons.

Slowly, he reached one hand toward where he thought her chest was. His first tit! Cameron wondered briefly if it was too soon to start feeling her, but given her behavior so far he thought he might not be able to move quickly enough. He found her side, which was moving back and forth rhythmically as she continued grinding against him. He moved his hand toward the front and found her soft, round breast covered with her shirt and bra, and enclosed it in his hand.

“Mmmmmm,” she said softly. She was done with his buttons now, and she sat up and arched her back, forcing her breast harder into his hand. He grabbed harder, waiting for her to protest, but she didn’t. He moved to her other tit, and began to squeeze that one too. She made even more pleasant noises.

He looked up to see her eyes closed, her butt still working. His cock was rock-hard now and she was grinding the crotch of her jeans against it. If she kept this up he was going to come before he even got her clothes off.

She reached down with her hand and started tracing the contours of his new muscles, gliding a fingernail along the outline of his pecs, his abs. He continued exploring her tits, now moving to the hem of her shirt, pushing his hand up underneath it. Soon his hand found her bra, and he reached under that too. Her smile got bigger.

He wanted to find her nipple, but before he got very far she pushed his hand back down, out of her shirt. He frowned momentarily, but in a flash she had stripped off her shirt and now she was reaching around behind her back, working the clasp of her bra. Keeping his eyes on her body, he took the chance to finish removing his own shirt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.