Accidental Werewolf
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Nigel

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man takes a risky short cut to a hot body: magic pills from a wizard in a strange magic shop. The pills work, but when he overdoses he starts to become a particularly horny werewolf. Can he and the girl he spurned find a cure before he turns completely? Why is a mysterious (and sexy) assassin trying to kill him? Story codes include future chapters. Contains some brief scenes of violence/gore, none of which are in close proximity to the sex.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Were animal   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation   Violence  

Cameron had always been a little small for his age. He was no dwarf, but any of his father’s dreams of raising a star quarterback were futile. As a child this had only been an inconvenience, but now, in his third year of high school, he was still scrawny and it was screwing up his love life. Or at least his attempts at one.

Maybe there were girls who would have gone out with him, but he couldn’t stay in his own league. He’d asked out Holly Light, the head cheerleader. Her eyes got big with surprise and politely explained that she was already going out with Randall Scott. He, naturally, was the star quarterback. And he’d tried to see a movie with Jessica Redstone, the lacrosse babe, and she said yes, but he could tell she was just being nice. She gave him a total friend-zone peck on the cheek after the movie and that had been that.

Recently, Cameron had been after Beth Silva, trying to arrange a time when they could see a play together. But for one reason or another, Beth would always be busy, or have something else planned. Cameron wished, for once, someone would just tell him “no” to his face. He thought he had seen some of Beth’s friends giggling when they saw him approaching her the last time.

Maybe he should have dated someone more in his range, but that would have meant going for one of the band geeks or one of the goths. They were all right to hang out with, in fact he used to be friends with them in middle school, but he wanted to date girls he wanted to bang, and Cameron wanted to bang babes.

Images from today’s encounter with Beth were in his mind as he walked home from school. The cool April air nipped at him with little bites. Her friends turning away a little as he got near, like they didn’t want to look at him! Her look of steely resolve, as if she had planned the conversation already and just wanted to get through the script.

“If only I was more muscular,” he thought. That was never going to happen. Guys like Cameron didn’t go to the gym. His dad had signed him up for a local gym at the beginning of the school year, but he just couldn’t stand spending an hour every other day in a stinky place lifting things up and down. What a waste of time. Cameron was so lost in his own misery he didn’t even see where he was going.

“OOF!” said a fat man as Cameron ran flat into him. “Watch it, shrimp!”

“You watch it, wide-load!” he spat back.

Cameron bent down to pick up his math book. As he recomposed himself, he looked around as if seeing the street for the first time. He had walked home this way a hundred times, but he had never noticed that there was a doorway between two storefronts that led to a store on the second floor. He always wondered what retailer would buy space on anything but the first floor of a building. After all, how many stores does anyone go to that are on the second floor?

“Magick Within Reach,” read the stenciled letters on the window. Below the words was an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of bright green paper with words hastily written in sharpie reading, “Want to get ready for summer but don’t have time for the gym? Come see us! Weight-loss / exercise products half off!”

At first, Cameron didn’t think that the paper sign went with the magic store. After all, a store named “Magick Within Reach” was probably a hangout for LARPers and 12 year-olds wanting boxes of tricks, and weight-loss products were usually found in GNC nutrition centers. But there was no other tenant listed on the door.

A sudden gust of wind sliced at him, and without thinking Cameron stepped in the door. It was warm, an old steam radiator clanging cheerfully at the bottom of the staircase. He looked up the stairs, then looked outside. It had started to rain.

Well, he did want to get in shape for the summer. But what could a store with a name like that offer? Taking one last look at the steady rain outside, Cameron turned back around, and climbed up the stairs.


The door in the hallway at the top of the stairs was wooden, dark and heavy-looking. It didn’t seem to match the vinyl tiles and greenish fluorescent light of the hallway at all. An ornate etched sign on the door repeated the name of the store from below, “Magick Within Reach.” Cameron leaned toward the handle and pushed. It weighed a ton. He opened the door enough to allow him and his backpack in, then let it slam shut.

The interior of the store matched the door much better than the hallway had. It was lined all in dark, splintery wood, except for the floor which was worn smooth with age. The place was full of clutter, with shelves and cases everywhere holding knickknacks of all sorts. Some shelves were stuffed with heavy leather-bound books. Others were packed with variously sized unlabeled bottles filled with strange liquids. Here and there were small brass instruments, little iron sculptures with no discernible purpose, and even a case of jewelry.

Despite the clutter, there was very little dust anywhere. Although some of the bottles were cloudy with age, the air was clear, if a bit stuffy.

“Ah, hello young man!” came a voice from somewhere out of sight beyond a bookshelf to the left. An old man in an apron and carrying a feather duster appeared. He had a large nose and little tufts of white hair. He wore a number of pendants and rings, which jangled sweetly. A small pair pince-nez glasses perched comfortably on the nose without fear of falling off. He gave Cameron a brief but cagey once-over.

“Here for the half-off special, I presume?” he asked encouragingly. Seeing Cameron’s hurt look, he put up his hands in defense. “No offense meant, of course, I just assumed between the nasty spill I saw you take outside and your, ah, difficulty with the door, perhaps you saw my new sign.”

“Oh screw you grandpa -- I might be in here for, I dunno, a game of D&D or something for all you know!”

“D&--? Well I apologize, I meant nothing by it. My mother always said I should learn to keep my mouth shut. As you can see, I still have a ways to go on that one!”

“You know what, I knew this was a waste of time,” and he turned to leave.

“But Cameron, I think I can help you.” Cameron stopped, and turned cautiously.

“I didn’t tell you my name.”

“No, but this is a shop that specializes in magic, and among other things we sell this small pendant of identification for only $59.95 ... It’s a very good deal.” The old man was holding up a small hunk of amber on a chain.

“You’re joking.”

“No joke! Here, try it on -- free sample!” The old man took the chain off his neck and held it out to Cameron. He took it gingerly.

“This is a lower-end model, it simply gives you names, but for just another hundred dollars we have one that will also get you anyone’s address and phone number. Great for a night on the town, know what I mean?” The old man smiled brightly.

Cameron, in a trance-like state, put his math book down on a nearby shelf and put the pendant on his neck. The man’s name was Benedict Fudgepacker.

“--Fudgepacker???”

The old man grinned from ear to ear. “Ah, no of course not. But, what would a spell be without a counter-spell? I’m wearing our ruby ring of dis-identification -- only $74.95. Perfect when you wish to remain unknown amongst those you dislike. But please, call me Ben.” He kept smiling.

Cameron clumsily removed the pendant and handed it back to Ben, still in shock. It had worked. He wouldn’t have believed it, but the name had simply popped into his head. And he hadn’t even said the first name which -- Ben, he now knew -- had offered to him. It couldn’t be a trick. Cameron’s backpack started feeling heavy and he was feeling queasy.

“Now, young man, I think I can help you, but I need to know exactly what you want.”

“Well, uh,” Cameron stammered.

“I can assure you, we here at Magick Within Reach keep our customers in strictest confidence. We couldn’t do such good repeat business if we didn’t. My highest desire is to make your desires reality.” There was a twinkle in Ben’s eye now.

Cameron had a feeling Ben knew exactly what Cameron wanted, that he could peer into his head with one of his many magical pendants and rings. This didn’t make him afraid, however. If Ben knew what he was thinking, he had nothing to hide now. Better to just tell him.

“I’d like to be larger, more muscular.” He said it quickly, giving voice to thoughts he had never uttered aloud. “More attractive to women.”

Old Ben smiled. “And who wouldn’t! Which is why I’m here. I think I have just the thing.” He shuffled off, the sound of jingling getting softer. Cameron stared at the floor. He put down his heavy backpack. How could this work? It was getting dark, he needed to get home and get working on his history paper.

A shuffling and jingling sound brought him back to reality.

“I think you’ll find that this will have the effect you’re looking for,” said Ben, and he held up an orange prescription bottle full of blue pills.

“Ew, what is that, your Viagra stash?” Cameron’s face screwed up in disgust. He knew this was a bad idea.

“Young mister Cameron, you really have an attitude problem, you know? One day you’ll discover that your first instinct is not necessarily correct. Now I could have given you this spell in the form of a potion, but I don’t think a musty bottle of liquid would blend in well with the belongings of a young man such as yourself, mm?” Old Ben narrowed his eyes shrewdly. He had a point.

“Take one of these per day, and take it for the number of days equal to how much heavier you wish to be. You won’t just gain weight, you’ll add muscle and height in proportion. Furthermore, you will find the ladies more interested in you than normal, even aside from the simple change in physique. The people around you will not be surprised by the sudden change, however, but will believe you’ve been working out for a while.”

Cameron looked at the bottle. “What if I take them all at once?”

Ben frowned slightly. “It’s not advisable. You’ll grow twice as fast, but the part of the spell keeping others believing the growth is normal won’t keep up. You’ll be answering a lot of ugly questions and getting kicked out of sports programs, I imagine.”

Now Cameron frowned too. It sounded like taking them once a day wouldn’t be so bad. If he took the pills for two months, that would be enough to get as large as he wanted to be.

“How much?” he asked.

Old Ben looked at him closely. “$600.”

“So with half-off that’s 300$?”

The old man grimaced. “That is the sale price.”

“Six hundred dollars??” Cameron nearly yelled. “I’m in high school, I don’t have that kind of money! How is that ‘within reach’??”

“Yes, well, I’m sorry mister Cameron, but this is very special stuff. It’s safe, it’s effective. Your people’s prescription drugs have been known to cost ten times that.”

Cameron was getting desperate. Here was his ticket out of his crappy social life being dangled in front of him, and the old bat was snatching it away.

“I just can’t get that kind of money ... Can’t I get half the pills for 250$? That’s all I have saved up.”

Old Ben remained firm. “I’m sorry, young man, but the number of pills does not drive the cost. If you like, I have a slightly different formula...” He reached in one of his pockets.

Cameron rolled his eyes. He should have seen this bait-and-switch coming.

Ben held out another prescription bottle. “These are fast-acting but short-lived. You take one pill for every 10 pounds you wish to gain, and you’ll achieve that in five minutes. The attraction effect is also magnified. It will only last for four hours, however.”

Cameron considered this. “That might be OK before every date...”

But Ben shook his head. “These are going to be too expensive and too dangerous for long-term use. But if you can show someone a good time once, you may find they will be willing to put up with your regular size on other occasions.”

Ben smiled as he saw Cameron grimace.

“Oh cheer up, you young people always think you’re uglier than you are. Now, these are typically 300$ for the bottle, but I’m willing to give them to you for the 250$ you say you have. I’m so confident you’ll like them, I’ll even give you four of them for free, right now, as a sort of trial run.” Ben opened the top of the bottle and shook out four small orange pills into his hand.

This might be worth it, he thought. If the pills really did what the old man said, he could take one before he asked Beth out, and then three on the actual date. That might be enough to get her to hook up with him more often.

“Deal,” he said. “but I can’t buy the full bottle until next week.”

Old Ben smiled widely, showing yellowing teeth. “Excellent. I do have to warn you, these pills are more unstable than the others. Do be careful.”

He took the four pills and dropped them into a third bottle and handed it to Cameron.

“Sure,” said Cameron, and he took the bottle and shoved it in his pocket. His mind racing, he almost forgot to grab his math book and bag on his way out. It was dark out now, but the rain had stopped. He pulled hard on the door, and left.

Ben smiled as Cameron left, furrowing his brow as the door slammed shut. He was glad he was able to come up with that story about the dis-identification ring. He’d have to look at the identification pendant and figure out why it was broadcasting silly last names. Magic could be so troublesome at times!


Cameron lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. If he hadn’t had the bottle of four pills on his desk, right there, he would have written off his experience that afternoon as a fever dream. But every time the logical part of his mind tried to argue that magic was impossible, he remembered the experience with the pendant. There was no other explanation for how he had suddenly known the old fart’s name, like he had known him for years. He had fastened the chain, and pop! -- he knew.

If the pills were as real as the pendant, Cameron knew he should use them wisely. Any number of things could go wrong, so if he took them all at once there’d be a chance he couldn’t make use of them. It was going to cost a lot of money to get the next batch, so each pill had to be used carefully.

A plan began to take shape in his mind. He would take one pill toward the end of the school day and then ask Jessica out again. She had recently given him a pity-date, and if the pills truly made him more attractive then she would probably give him another chance. Then, right before their date, he would take the rest, inflicting himself with the maximum effect he could afford right now. He would dig in to his savings for a motel if it came to that. There’d still be enough for the full bottle next week.

It was a long time before he fell asleep, and all too soon before his alarm woke him up again.

Morning classes were torture. Cameron kept the bottle of pills in his pocket and couldn’t stop touching it, rolling it in his hand. If they worked, it meant the end of 17 long years of waiting and anticipation. He was going to take the first pill during lunchtime, but the clock was moving so slowly, the minute hand lurching forward reluctantly. He had half a mind to just take a bathroom break and take the pill, but he knew he shouldn’t. He wanted to make sure the change worked and that nobody noticed it, because the worst thing would be if he came back to class and everyone started asking questions. More than anything, he wanted to avoid a one-way trip to a medical lab or suspicions of steroid use.

No, he’d wait until lunchtime, scarf something down quickly, and then go to the bathroom on the basement floor. People rarely used that bathroom. It was out of the way and was a single toilet with a locking door, providing plenty of privacy. Then, depending on whether things went well or not, he could take the back stairs outside and go home until the effect wore off, or he could go back upstairs and catch Jessica before she got to her next class.

Finally the bell rang, and it was time. Cameron gathered up his things, hands shaking, and started toward the cafeteria. He didn’t make it far.

“Hey Cam,” said a voice behind him. He turned around to find Chelsea, one of his friends from middle school. She was nice and all, but since she had gotten to high school she’d turned goth and started hanging out with the stage crew guys. She had also started calling herself “Raven,” explaining that “Chelsea” was a boring name. Today she had Egyptian-style eye-liner on her powdered skin.

“I was wondering if, uh,” she hesitated.

“Hi Chels, sorry I can’t chat, I’m, uh, going to lunch.” Cameron didn’t have time for this. He started to turn back, but saw that Chelsea looked like she was about to cry.

“What, no time to spend with your old friends from middle school any more? Got better things to do and prettier girls to hit on?” she said, suddenly defensive.

Cameron was livid. He needed to eat his lunch so he’d have time to take the pill, and this chick was costing him time. Had she just stopped him in the hall to yell at him?

“What’s your deal Chelsea? I’m just busy now, maybe we can catch up later. I’m sorry.”

“That’s what you said last time. There’s never ‘later.’”

“What are you, my girlfriend?” Cameron was trying to keep from making a scene, but Chelsea was starting to piss him off. “I don’t have time for this shit right now. Go hang out with your stage crew nerds and have a good time. I gotta go.” He turned, and started walking away.

“Well fuck you very much, asshole!” she yelled, causing some heads to turn. Tears were in her eyes now, and the eyeliner was starting to run. She dabbed at it with her hand. “Now I have to reapply this goddamn makeup!” She stormed off, and Cameron continued on down the hall.

What was her problem? It’s not that he was avoiding her, they were just older now and she wasn’t really his type. Too flat.

He started down the stairwell. But instead of getting off at the first floor for the cafeteria, his feet kept going down to the basement level. It was better not to risk any more interruptions.

“Fuck it, let’s do this thing,” he thought to himself. “I’m not hungry anyway.” His mouth was dry, and he was breathing fast.

He reached the bathroom and went in, locking the door. It was dark, the only light coming from a single overhead fixture that buzzed and flickered. The floor was damp, but thankfully there was no bad smell. He put his backpack in the corner and then took the bottle out of his pocket and put it by the sink.

“I should probably strip, right?” he thought. “See what’s happening?”

But despite the locked door, he couldn’t bring himself to. He was only going to gain 10 pounds, so he wouldn’t be bursting out of his jeans or anything. Besides, it was still a school bathroom he was in, it wasn’t the most hygienic environment.

He opened the bottle and shook one pill into his hand. He checked his watch.

“The old bat said five minutes. Banzai...” he mumbled to himself.

He put it in his mouth, and swallowed.

At first, nothing. But of course there’s nothing right away. Then, a tight feeling in his gut, spreading slowly up and down.

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.”

He was having trouble keeping his balance. He was getting lightheaded and the room was starting to spin. He was getting thirsty. The tightness was spreading to his arms and legs. He looked at his hands, his arms, but couldn’t see any difference. He glanced at his watch. Only two minutes had gone by.

The tightening got worse, coming close to real pain. His limbs were hot, like they were sunburned. His mouth was bone dry. He was losing control of his muscles as they spasmed and seized. He staggered around the room, crashing into the wall. He hoped no one was around to hear. He struggled to keep his mouth closed, to not cry out in pain. He needed water, badly, but he couldn’t control his legs well enough to get himself over to the sink.

“Only one more minute, only one more minute,” Cameron reassured himself. The burning was getting worse. It was like touching a hot burner, but he couldn’t pull away. He squatted against the tiled wall, not trusting his legs to hold him up, twitching as ... something ... happened to him. Was this right? Was this how it was supposed to happen? If it wasn’t over very soon he was going to pass out. The pain increased more, and Cameron thought he was going to lose it.

And then it drifted away, the burning subsiding, his limbs loosening, his muscles calming. Cameron was gasping for air. He ran over to the sink and dunked his head under the faucet, drinking the tepid water.

“If ... that was... onepill*,” he said, sputtering.

After catching his breath, he looked at his watch again. Five more minutes had passed since the pills finished. As he looked at his watch, though, he noticed the arm it was on. It looked good.

Cameron moved his arm away to get a better look. It wasn’t bulging through the long-sleeve shirt he had on, but there was definitely a muscle there. Definition. His breathing slowed.

Cameron flexed his arm. Then he flexed his other arm. He had actual biceps, not just thin spaghetti-arms. He lifted up his shirt.

He gasped -- abs! Not a chiseled six-pack or anything, after all he had only taken one pill, but there once again was unmistakable definition of muscles. He took the whole shirt off, and look at himself in the dingy mirror.

He posed in front of the mirror, seeing what showed off his new form the best.

Looking down, he noticed his pants were noticeably short. He must be taller by at least an inch or two. From what he could see of his calves, his legs were much more solid too.

“I’ve gotta see,” he thought, and loosened his belt. He dropped his pants and began to admire himself. It didn’t take him long to notice the bulge in his underwear, and it wasn’t long before he knew the bulge was getting bigger.

He listened for a moment, just in case, and then dropped his underpants. His cock was definitely longer and thicker and was now throbbing its way to full hardness.

“Well why the fuck not?” he reasoned, and started stroking it, losing himself in the pleasant sensation. He watched himself in the mirror as he did, gazing at the athletic body in the mirror as it jacked itself off, seeing the muscles flex and move as he worked his cock. Pretty soon he came and blasted a thick jet of come into the sink.

He sighed, and quickly came back to reality. He needed to get moving if he wanted to see Jessica in the hallway. He threw his clothes back on, cleaned off the sink with a paper towel, put the pill bottle in his backpack, and turned to face the door.

Old Ben had said that people wouldn’t question his new look, but would they really? The pills had worked so far, but just in case, he’d have to stay near an exit in case he had to make a getaway. He took a deep breath and unlocked the door.

Cameron spent a while loitering in the stairwell, trying to see if anyone noticed him, but no one stopped or said a word. They all just passed by him. Cautiously he climbed the stairs, and stepped into the crowd.

Being in the hallways was a strange experience. Nobody pointed at him and said “what the fuck happened to you?!!”, but people were treating him differently somehow. Freshmen moved to give him room. He even caught a couple girls checking him out. At first he had thought that they were treating him different because he had changed, but pretty soon he realized they were treating him different because he was smokin’ hot.

And he liked it.

Cameron began positively strutting up and down the hall, just soaking in the positive attention. Soon he spied a particular gaggle of girls with cleats and knee-high socks, and he knew he had found Jessica. She was facing away from him, her straight blond hair shining.

“Hey, Jessica, what’s up?” he asked.

She heard his voice and her shoulders slumped. She started turning to face him.

“Heyyyy Cam...” she began, and then she saw him. “Uh, hi! not much, you?”

She looked up and down at him, shamelessly checking him out. It was as if she wanted to remark on his appearance, but then her face changed. It looked like she remembered she always knew he looked like that. How could she forget what a stud Cameron was?

“Ah, nothin’, just worried about the bio test next week. Hey, I’ve got reservations for two at that new Japanese place, but my other date skipped out. You want to come?”

Jessica looked shocked that anyone would consider canceling a date with this hunk. Imagine! Her friends giggled, but it was a different giggle than Cameron was used to. It was a titillated giggle, embarrassed for themselves.

“Uh sure, of course! What, uh, time?”

He had never seen her so disarmed. “7 o’clock. I’ll pick you up again?”

“Yeah!”

“See ya then, bye girls!” and he turned to leave.

Jessica seemed to find her voice.

“Oh and Cam,” she said unsteadily. She paused as he looked over his shoulder. “About that bio test next week, I was worried about it to. Maybe we can study for it together.” At this her girlfriends nearly had a fit.

Cameron smiled, and went on to his next class. This was how girls were supposed to act when getting asked out!

The rest of the day flew past and Cameron felt on top of the world. Everywhere he went he felt eyes on him, but instead of feeling threatening or belittling, it felt good. He thought that the physical changes alone couldn’t account for everyone’s change in attitude. He looked better, but he was still not the biggest or strongest kid in school. A lot of the difference had to be due to the magic in the pill.

Magic pills. It was getting a whole lot easier to believe in magic, and Cameron thought of the many books and potions he had seen in the shop. Was there a potion to pass tough exams? A spell for playing the guitar? He was going to have to get a job so he could buy more magical items. He thought he understood now why the old man had had so much jewelry on him. Maybe he was a hundred years old, and those chains were all that kept him alive.

Cameron sat in his last class, Bio, thinking of all the spells he should ask Ben for. Slowly, he felt a change come over him. He was feeling loose, stretched. Sure enough, it had been four hours since he’d taken the first pill, and it was beginning to wear off. He started getting worried, and glanced around the classroom. Why hadn’t he thought to take a bathroom break? What if he started moaning and spasming all over the place?

But he didn’t. He just felt his muscles loosen and become less dense, as the previously well-sculpted shapes became flabby and formless. Soon he was back to his normal stature. He also thought he detected a slight change in the atmosphere of the room, and it was as if everyone in the room had been thinking about him, aware of him, and now they were not. He was, once again, the invisible shrimp.

In the hallways after class, it was back to normal. He had to push and shove to get through the crowds, and no one paid him a second thought. His frustration buzzed. Why did the long-lasting pills have to be so expensive? If only he could just win the lottery he could buy a lifetime supply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.