Accidental Werewolf - Cover

Accidental Werewolf

Copyright© 2017 by Nigel

Prologue

Horror Sex Story: Prologue - A young man takes a risky short cut to a hot body: magic pills from a wizard in a strange magic shop. The pills work, but when he overdoses he starts to become a particularly horny werewolf. Can he and the girl he spurned find a cure before he turns completely? Why is a mysterious (and sexy) assassin trying to kill him? Story codes include future chapters. Contains some brief scenes of violence/gore, none of which are in close proximity to the sex.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Were animal   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation   Violence  

The pale girl’s eyes widened at the sight of the thick, hot pink dildo. It must have been twice the size of the last one she used. That one had been pretty nice, but not ... enough. It had left her feeling somewhat less than full. As she tried to wrap her hands around her new toy’s girth, she thought maybe this one would be able to satisfy her. With her parents out for dinner, there would be no need to hold back.

She lay back in her bed on a towel she knew would need to be washed very soon. She gripped the dildo with both hands, placing it at her entrance. It touched her folds and she felt an electric spark. It was so wide. Too wide, maybe.

She rubbed the cock up and down on her slit, getting it wet. Her nipples were stiff points in her nightshirt. Her eyes closed and her head tipped back, imagining that a man owning this huge cock was ready to ravage her. Her jaw slackened and she let out a low moan.

The girl pushed, her thighs opening wide. There was an intense stretching sensation as the head of the dildo, slick with her juices, began to spread her lips wide. As she pushed the feeling only intensified, as if she would be stretched apart forever. As if it might tear her in half. And just as she thought the cock couldn’t possibly fit, she would have to stop --

The head of it slipped in, and her pussy lips clamped around it, trapping it inside. Her mouth formed something like a smile, but the constant buzz of pleasure from the giant cock-head in her cunt took control. She was already close. She waited, not wanting to rush, not wanting to hurt herself, leaving her legs spread lewdly with most of the dildo’s length still outside her body.

After a moment, she continued pushing the dildo into her pussy, feeling it as it pushed her from within. After every little bit, she pulled the dildo back out to the head and slid it back in again, fucking herself slowly, pushing it deeper and deeper each time. Soon she met resistance, far up inside her.

And she came. And came, and came, and came, slickening the dildo even more, and now she could slide it in and out of her pussy, fucking herself with the giant pink cock into herself with long strokes, not too fast while she was coming, coming. As her orgasm subsided the strokes became shorter and faster, until she was pounding the dildo into her cunt, feeling it fill her up, feeling every inch of it stretching her. The girl wished she could see herself with the giant cock pounding into her, wished she could see the man that would be attached to such a cock, how strong he would have to be, and she came again.

This time the orgasm was so huge that she lost the use of her hands, and she just let the feeling wash over her as her body shook and she let out a scream. It went on and on, pulsing through her, the dildo hanging from her stretched pussy, jerking around as her muscles tightened inside.

And then it was over and the pulses faded, and she gently removed the dildo from her pussy, straining to get the head out from her lips’ grasp. The towel was nearly ruined. She breathed deeply, enjoying the afterglow. As even that subsided, she gingerly sat up in her bed and looked down at the thick, pink dildo, dripping with her cum.

Maybe if it was a little longer...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.