The Private Teacher - Cover

The Private Teacher

Copyright© 2017 by 57185-1

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ines, a teacher by profession, is hired by a rich family to prepare their teenaged son for his exams. He moulds her and mostly her body to become his private plaything. How will her husband react? Will her marriage survive all the cheating and the reshaping of her body? (Plz. bear with my English, I'm a native German.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Transformation  

My wife is in her prime. She’s fifty years old. Some would say that’s pretty old but I’ve been accompanying her for the last ten years and in my eyes she gut prettier and prettier over the years. I’m not counting the little wrinkles getting more or the slightly increased waistline. I especially count in the mental health and beauty she oozes. She’s an average looking woman, more on the short side and with average build and she wears glasses. Her best features are her just slightly sagging ass and her nice D cups - all natural. When we met, she wore her shoulderlength hair in a non-existent cut, changing the colour from time to time. I got her to visit the hairdresser at least every two months and prescribed blonde hair color with a short spikey cut which looks best on her. In bed she’s a lioness demanding more and more which I not always can fulfill. Though, being younger, I’m often too distracted and my head is in the clouds with the day job and my time consuming woodworking hobby. We’re both teachers for adults in vocational training. My wife trains the students in business topics and English (Remember, we live in Germany, so English is a foreign tongue for us.) and I tell them how to use a computer. We work, err ... worked for the same company. We met there btw. The three daughters of my wife are already out of the house and we enjoy life in a little village near a larger city.

This spring she had a job offer she couldn’t resist and since business was slow in our company she asked for a one year leave to accept this offer and come back after that. Our boss was ok with this since he didn’t have to pay her. The job offer came from a friend of a friends friend. He knew what we were doing since one of his nieces had been our student once and she loved my wife as her teacher. It sounded like that: “You know the big estate on the hill? The owners run a business. They want their son get prepared well for his finals next year and thought of you, Ines.” “Hmmm, but I have a job.” “Yeah, but maybe you can take an outtime and do it. They want just you. Our niece was in the same class as their son and she told the parents everything about you and now you’re their first choice, if not the only one. They said, they will at least double your pay plus many incentives and freebies from the companies they run. You have to call them, I promised it.” “OK, I think about it and hear what they have to offer tomorrow.”

The talk on the phone the next day was quite short. Neither the parents nor Ines had much time at this moment and they made a date for Ines to visit the family the following week in early May. I drove her. The estate was very large. After the gate closed, we had to drive maybe another half kilometer until we reached the house. It was old, reminding me of a baroque castle, but everything was rebuilt and new. Especially the details stunned me, e.g. the clay plastering and its shape around a window corner. There was money, a lot, if they paid cash for this masterpiece. We were greeted by Steven, the son and planned future victim of my wife. He was a heartbreaker. Maybe 18 years old, dark short hair, blue eyes, maybe 1.95m tall and broad shoulders. A warm smile greeted us on his unshaven face. I knew, my wife was melting already. This was the type of men she liked since her youth. (Well, I’m looking quite similar but a lot older without the gym trained body and the blue eyes but with more grey in my hair ... yes, I’m a bit jealous sometimes. ;-) Steven invited us in and in the kitchen we met his mum and dad. We sat down with a drink and listened to what they had to say.

The big goal was to prepare their son for his high school exams in June and July next year. He already had to attend a class a second time and would barely make it into his last year. The problem wasn’t maths or physics but languages and his business courses gave him big trouble. So my wife was of course the right person for this job. She would have to work from noon to 8 p.m. in an office in their house (the baroque castle) to cover preparation time and after school lessons. Once or twice a month she would have to work on Saturday and/or Sunday. I was fine with that since I often went on craft exhibitions and markets showcasing my work. So I wasn’t at home over the weekend often. Ines told the parents her current salary and they instantly doubled it. Then they told us, how they made their money. They owned a chain of beauty and wellness salons, spas and other businesses centering on enhancing the beauty of females. For the year my wife would work for them, she could use all the services for free. And if their son would finish his exams with a B grade or better, she would get this for lifetime. Sounded great to me, especially since I have a little hair fetish. It was a relaxed atmosphere and Steven stood in the back of the kitchen, watching us closely and following the talk. My wife asked for a week to decide. Steven led us out after we said good bye to his parents and told my wife before we left: “One thing I can claim for myself. I’ll be the most interesting and exciting student you ever had. I hope, this will convince you to start teaching me. I’d be really happy and very grateful if you do so. I hope, I’ll see you next week as my private teacher.” Not 100% sure what to think about these words, though, his face was honest when he said them, we made our way out and drove home.

The discussion at home wasn’t long. I could already see on Ines’ face that she liked the mansion and the people within and would teach Steven when we were still sitting in the kitchen. So I didn’t have much work to convince her. (I had the incentives in mind.) So we just had to plan the steps to get her one year leave from work. The next day Ines got green lights from our boss and on paper that after the year she could come back for the same money as today. She called Steven’s parents in the evening and told them, that she could start the following week. Excitement and happiness everywhere.

New job, fresh air

Quick jump forward. We had mid June and warm days. Ines was already four weeks teaching Steven and had settled on her new job. So far it was working out great, not counting the one or two mistakes she made in the beginning. The two got along very well. Steven even visited us once and brought a book, Ines forgot. Everything went well, it was just a bit strange how Ines’ days went. Right the first day she was introduced to some unusual duties. Firstly she had to drink only the nutritions they provided her at work. They claimed, these were incredibly healthy. And I have to say, my wife really looked healthier after four weeks. Then she had to spend each work day the hour from 1 to 2 p.m. at the nearby gym. I already envied her after such a short time for losing twenty pounds - her tummy was nearly flat again. The negative side effect was the shrinking of her breasts which now were only a large C cup. The rest of her first workday and all Fridays after she had to spend on a beauty spa someway out of the city in the woods. She doesn’t tell much when she comes home late on Friday nights but I can see, how nice and glowing she looks afterwards. Knowing about my hair fetish, she just told me about the first workday.

After some pampering and tanning she was accompanied by Lara, a dark haired beauty in her mid twenties, to the hair dresser. The beautician discussed Ines’ hair and they decided with a computer animation to color her hair an even lighter shade of blonde which would contrast the tan of her skin she would achive much better in combination with her eye color and on growing Ines’ hair longer for a while. This would lead to more choice in hair styles later. So Ines got a new hair color on the first day. Additionally the beautician cut her hair a last time really short - she nearly shaved off all the hair in Ines’ nape and over her ears, leaving it very short and stubbly while retaining the 2” length on top and her asymetrical bangs. Then the beautician added a growth stimulant and had my wife using it each day after washing her hair. The result of the weekly beauty treatment is very notable. My wifes now whiteblonde hair grew to chin length within 4 weeks and she got a very nice allover tan. Lana and the beautician even talked her into a navel piercing. It healed nicely and the barbell with the red stone was sexy.

Her looking so good and mouth watering caused me to make her advances much more often which she readily agreed to. I don’t know anymore when we had sex so often and intense like these days. And she got even more adventurous than she already was. She told me, she read about this and that and chatted with Lara about another technique and I had to be her guinea pig to try it. Of course I readily agreed to the hottest sex I ever had. Life was good. This Friday night the 4th week on job she came home at 11 p.m, freshly coiffed and smelling lucious, and had news for me.

“Steven’s parents told me, I need to work next Friday to Monday. They planned a family trip to London over the weekend and I have to accompany them for teaching Steven.” “Sounds good I think. Do it. I will be either spending the weekend at the craft show.” “On Thursday I’ll go shopping for the trip and Steven wants to come with me. That’ll be fun to tease the young man a bit. Are you ok with this?” “Yes of course, you know I’m not jealous as long as you tell me every little juicy detail of your infidelity.” “Oh, I will tell you on Thursday evening while modeling my new clothes what went on in my dirty mind and what bad I did to the boy. Maybe you’ll like it and I can have a good bye shagging?” “Yeah, I’m sure I can make it. But why don’t you lose these slacks now that I can check the fresh tan on your ass?” Well, dear reader, you know where this led to and we finally came to sleep long after midnight.

Thursday came. Ines’ hair already touched her shoulder blades and you could see the dark roots growing daily. This hair growth stimulator must be devils work. Anyway, it was the day before her departure to London with her employers and their son Steven and my wife would be going shopping for new clothes for the trip. I came home later than usual. There was a computer problem in our school I had to fix. I really wasn’t prepared for how our living room looked. It was full of empty bags, the new clothes scattered around everywhere and somewhere in between was my wife, asking me to help what she should pack for tomorrows trip. “Well, that was successful, wasn’t it?” I asked. “Hi dear...” she came over and kissed me, smiling sheepishly. “Oh, successful is the wrong word, I think. I have a complete new wardrobe! ... and I had a very hot afternoon.” “What do you want to model for me first?”

Getting her in the mood

“Let me tell you, before I show off some garmets, how it went. When I came back from the gym and and tanning, the large entrance hall was busy with people. Steven welcomed me and told me, that we don’t have to go shopping, instead the shop comes to us and we would be home shopping. His mum, Steven and me sat down on the couch with a glass of bubbly and the sales show started. Two models showed some sexy clothes and then I had to try what I liked and model it for Steven and his mum. The sparkling wine glasses were steadily refilled. In the first hour I wasn’t able to tease Steven much, especially since his mum was sitting there with him and the second reason was, the outfits were all garmets and high heels and some platform sandals. Then his mum had an appointment and told me, that they would take over the costs up to 2,000 Euros. I was stunned and thanked her with a big hug. Like on command the clothes started changing to underwear and lingerie. I wasn’t too sure if I should model them for my student but one more glass of bubbly convinced me to change in the neighboring room into the incredibly hot stuff. It started out with beautiful corsets which I can wear together with jeans. Three got a thumbs up from Steven. Then it switched to bras, thongs and finally see through lingerie and stockings. Actually I was really turned on to model all these clothes for Steven. From the bulge in his pants I could see, he liked what he saw. Btw. yesterday I got my new stylish red and black glasses and I wore them today. Red, black and a few matching colours is now the theme of all the things I got for the trip.

The last outfit I modeled was incredibly hot. The thong were black strings with a little two inch red triangle of cloth which didn’t cover my slit. I had to decide what to hide. I was pretty embarassed since the hair growth stimulant also works down there. Lara advised my to apply it there as well each day. Since I use it, I daily have to shave and leave a two inch landing strip as you know. Well, after unsuccessful twitching and tugging I decided to let the string go through my slit which left my labia bare and the red triangle cover my clit and some of the landing strip. There still was plenty of it showing out bushy above. The bra was quite similar, a supporting mesh of three black wires and small red triangles of cloth for hiding my nipples. I wore red stay up stockings and black high heels. When I came out, Steven told me to turn, stick my ass out and pose sexy. Inspired by the bubbly and incredibly turned on I did so. While I stood with my back to him, he stood up, came close to me and whispered into my ear that I’m incredibly sexy. I could feel his breath in my neck but no hands on my skin. I turned my head, smiled and could feel the sparks. Then I told him that you liked that as well and asked him, to help me change and open my bra. Slowly he did. I held the cups with my hands in front, then I again turned my head and looked him sheepishly in the eyes, smiled and stuck my ass out moved my hips slowly and brushed the hardon in his pants twice. Then I slowly went into the other room, looking back over my shoulder once, and left him standing there. I could feel his eyes burn on my backside. I wasn’t sure if he would come in, too. So I waited a few moments excited and in fear, not knowing what I would do if he did. Finally I changed back into my own clothes, almost disappointed, calmed down a bit - I’ve been really really turned on - and walked back out as if nothing would have been. In the meantime, Steven had chosen the lingerie he liked (of course including my last outfit) and the sales staff had started packaging it. Steven gave me the rest of the day off. Since I still was quite woozy from all the bubbly, I asked him to leave my car there and drive me home. He did, the bags almost not fitting into his car. I gave him a peck on the cheek for good bye, thanked him for the clothes and the hot afternoon and told him that I’m looking forward to spend the weekend with him and his parents in London. It was an eventful afternoon for me. And now I need you to urgently relieve my extreme all afternoon tension. Sit down and watch what I got.”

Ines modeled a few different outfits. All had in common that they were very hot. When she finally modeled the lingerie in which she teased her student, I also couldn’t hold to myself and we finished the evening in our bed. Unfortunately my wife could have gone at least three rounds in her state of arousal from the days events and I was dead after one go. So I zoned out and she had to help herself to more orgasms in the living room and in the bathroom. I heard her loud moaning while falling asleep. The next morning when I woke up she had already packed her stuff and I drove her to her workplace at 6 a.m. kissing her a good bye until Monday evening. She told me what happened when she was back and this is her story.

Preparing her

It’s 6 a.m. and I’m tired as hell. I maybe slept only four hours. After this afternoon with Steven and my hubby just being able to come once, I still had the urgent need to cum. So I grabbed my two vibes, the small clitty massager and the big black silicone dildo, and went to the bathroom. While showering I came twice and on the couch in the living room, a porn flick with a threesome on the tv running, I came another three times. I imagined me and Steven and a huge black guy being the performers. They royally fucked me in every position and I finally got Steven’s thick rod stuck in me which I just brushed twice with my ass today but got my pussy tingle in lust. After recovering I packaged my suitcase - I threw the two vibes in as well - and at half past one I fell into my bed. At five a.m. I had to get up again. So here I am with my suitcase at the front door of my employers house at a strange time. Steven, my student - not sure if this description really fits after yesterday, opened the door, kissed me on my cheek and led me in. I knew now, why Alicia, his mum, had an appointment yesterday. She must have been at Lara’s beauty spa. Alicia is in her early fourties, quite tall, slender with a notable bust and ass. Usually she wears her dark hair in a bun. Today she left it open and it went down forever in thick rich ringlets until it stopped just below her ass. She looked hot. I thanked her for all the clothes and how I could give something back? “Make Steven happy and help him to get good grades.” was her answer. “I will ... I will!” I assured. “I know.” Alicia smiled and from the corner of an eye I saw Steven smile, too. “Let’s start with making him happy. I’m already styled for London and you still have to do so. I gave Lara instructions about what I have in mind for you for the weekend. She also had some great ideas. Don’t question her, just let her do her job for the next hours. Steven drives you there. I expect you two back in the afternoon, since our plane starts at 6 p.m. - have fun at the spa!” “Thank you, bye.” Steven took my suitcase and walked me to his car. We drove the ten minutes to the spa and got out of the car. Steven told me, when we met Lara: “I’ll be around all day, watching your progress. Don’t worry, I’ll bring in your clothes and all other things Lara and the other beauticians will handle. I already can’t wait for the results and how you’ll like it.”

Lara accompanied me to the spa’s tanning bed first. I usually tan at the gym. This tanning bed was very different to the normal one’s there. Especially it war much larger. “Strip!” Lara told me and grinned. “I need you completely naked.” I did so. “We need to apply this tanning lotion to all your body parts, hun. You do your privates. And really rub it into every fold, even massage some into your asshole. This machine will burn you at the uncovered place within two minutes otherwise.” I was a bit alerted and frightened but did so as she told me. I even stuck the finger with lotion into my ass to the first knuckle and wiggled it. Lara put my hair into a stubby little ponytail, something I haven’t been able to do within the past ten years, and positioned me on the anatomically shaped tanning bed. It was shaped in a way, that a rised fold parted my ass cheeks, went forward even higher and spread my legs in a way, the light would reach every hidden spot of my privates. “Rest your head here and close your eyes all the time. You won’t get goggles today since your eyelids need some tan, too. Don’t move for the next fifteen minutes, I’ll be rescueing you after the time.” were the instructions, Lara gave me. She closed the machine and I was alone with the humming, the bright lights and the warmth and wind from the fans.

I must have dozed off and slowly came to me when Lara opened the tanning bed and helped me out. I was still wobbly, not realizing where I was and standing beside the bed. Lara walked around me and looked me up and down. She even knelt in front of me and let me spread my legs that she could have a look at my pussy. “Perfect!” she said. I looked down and I wasn’t sure who the owner of all the colour was. Then I moved my hand and the colour moved as well. That was when I realized, that was my tan - and what a tan! It was a very light chocolate with a hint of orange. It was a much more natural tan than the usual studio tan or the spray on tan pornstars use. My skin looked like a latina. I smiled and petted my arm absently. Lana took my hand and guided me, stark naked, over to a shower. She started the water and I became awake finally. “Before you start showering, please take this pill. It will open your pores after the tan for your skin treatment.” I took the little red pill and a big gulp from a glass of liquid. Then I started cleaning myself. The water cooled me down a bit, I was still sweating from the tanning. But after some minutes I felt weird. I had to steady myself on the walls of the shower stall. As if Lana had seen it coming, she was with me and let me lay down on a bed with wheels she brought with her. She covered me with some soft towels and wheeled me out of the room to a second facility.

The room was white and there were medical instruments. I felt numb. Like through a curtain or like in a fog I could see and hear people. I couldn’t really move a finger. A man with a white lab coat I’ve never seen at the spa stood beside my head. His crotch was at my eye level when he spoke with Lana. I heard the door but couldn’t move my head to see who came in. Then I recognized Steven’s voice. He told the man in the white lab coat to do him a favor and add an area to his mums order. He should include my pussy and be qiet about Steven’s wish. I could hear an ok and then with Steven still in the room the towels were removed. My slow working mind realised that I laid naked in front of three people. “Beautiful already and nicely tanned.” I heard Steven’s voice. “I’m out for now and big thanks doc!” Then I heard the door again. The doctor and Lara put on latex gloves and started to spread a cream on my body. Lara put it liberally on my facial lips while the doc did the same on my breasts. It smelled awfully and felt cold and wet. Then they massaged the cream in and within five minutes it was absorbed by my skin. The doc put some more cream on my tits, this time only on my nipples. I didn’t feel anything. Then Lara spread my legs and the doc worked on my pussy and massaged the cream in there, too, an additional glob went on my clit and was also absorbed. They turned me around and I was laying face down when they did the same to my ass cheeks - generously creamed, massaged, absorbed. Lara asked the doc, “How long does it keep the swell?” The answer was one up to two weeks. They laid me again on my back and Lara wheeled me to another room. I knew this room, it was the hairdressers salon. That’s when my brain gave up and I drifted off to a deep sleep.

Get up, girl!

I slowly awoke. Lara sat beside me and had tried to wake me up for the last ten minutes. I somehow felt different. I was in a half laying half sitting position in the hairdressers salon at the spa, turned away from the mirrors. I was covered with a large towel. My neck was supported by a rest. Lara patted my hand. “You are finished with your London makeover, Ines.” she said to me. I didn’t completely understand but remembered yesterdays home shopping tour with Steven and his mum Alicia. “Are you ready to see the new you?” “Probably,” I answered and put on my red glasses which I spotted on my lap. “Help me up please, I’m still a bit sleepy.” Lara gave me a hand and held the towel closed behind me with the other after I put the high heeled red pumps on my feet. Already here I noticed my long whiteblonde hair. “Wow, how did this grow over some hours?” Lana answered, “Wait a minute until you’ve seen the rest. Then I’m more than willing to explain.” We walked in front of a fully mirrored wall and Lara let my towel slide down. I had to grab for Lara’s hand again after I saw myself. There was a whole new person in the mirror but with my face. Let’s start from top. I now had a whiteblonde mane of thick and full fluffy curls that went down to the small of my back. My very straight and thick bangs were cut dramatically asymmetric with the left side just a half inch long, crossing my face vertically in a sharp curve to the right side at shoulder length. It was amazing to see the contrast between the straight bangs and the wavy hair in the back. I remembered the deep tan from this morning - I looked like a latina. I got near by the mirror and looked at my face in short distance. They had plugged my eyebrows to pencil thin arches of hair and these remaining hairs were dyed in the same colour as my head, whiteblonde. There was one more place with hair on my body ... indeed, they had dyed my thick landing strip the same way. It stood out gross against my tan skin. It also didn’t reach the top of my slit anymore which now was completely uncovered. It looked strange ... swollen and slightly gaping open. The labia was peeking out fleshy like a butterfly. It was always hidden yet. Comparing my pussy with this mornings appearance in the shower it had gotten larger. I parted my slit and felt my labia. It never had been so fleshy. And I could see my clit peeking out a half inch from under its hood which never happened yet. My pussy looked obszene, like a bitch in heat.

There were more places where I felt swollen. My facial lips for example. I checked them in the mirror. Yes, they were swollen and larger. My tits and my ass felt tight as well. Right, my boobs were swollen back to my former D cup or maybe even a little bigger and had nearly no sag. Interesting was the fact that I had thick erect nipples and swollen aureolas without being turned on at all. Then I turned and watched my ass. A first look from the side confirmed what I felt. My ass stood out tight and a lot larger and rounder with no sag. It also added an inch or two to my hips that my waist looked even smaller. There was a slight tingle in all the swollen places. I think this was the reason why I felt funny when I woke up. My feet and hands also had changed during my sleep. Both were perfectly pedi- and manicured. My toe nails were now painted a bright red and I had long glued on acrylic nails on my fingers in the same colour shade. “Ines, before I tell you what we did, there is someone who wants to talk to you in private. He’s here in a second.” Lana grabbed my towel and went out of the room.

In exchange Steven walked in. He held a large bushy feather behind his back. I instantly tried to cover my nudity but didn’t have much luck. The mirrored wall in my back hid nothing of my lucious backside and my hands are not the largest. “Get out!!” I screamed, “I am your teacher, get out!” “Well, today my mum told you to start with making me lucky.” He stood in front of me and answered with low voice. A wanton gleam was in his eyes. “You can do this much easier if you take your hands down.” He looked me straight in the eyes and after half a minute of wrestling with myself, I slowly ... very slowly let my hands down. He started walking around me, taking in the image of my upgraded body. My heart beat heavily in my throat. Would he try something? How would I respond? We could nothing hear except my heavy breathing and his steps. He made a second round and stopped behind my back. I closed my eyes. I could feel the feather on my hair, slowly moving down to my ass cheeks. “Yes, you’re starting out very nicely to make me happy. Your silky long hair is fascinating and your ass is a pleasure to see and I bet, to feel as well.” With the feather he drew the line of my thighs upward to my ass crack.

“Would you do me a favor and spread your legs slightly that I can see an addon I asked for?” he breathed into my ear, walked in front of me and again looked me into the eyes. I couldn’t decide if I should comply to his wish. What would my husband think of me if I told him, I’m standing stark naked in front of my 18 years old student, spreading my legs for him? His feather tickled the hairs of my newly whiteblonde, thick and bushy strip of hair above my pussy. He moved the tip of the feather to caress my pressed together thighs and spoke on: “Look at this landing strip, it’s blonde and beautiful, something to twirl my fingers in. Your tanned skin is so nice, I’d really like to see if you’re tanned everywhere.” He slowly pressed his feather forward between my legs. I gave up and slowly spread my legs slighly. His feather went between and directed me to put my feet even wider apart. Since I had turned to face the mirror, I could see my obscenely swollen pussy come into view. My thick inner labia pushed my pussy lips apart and displayed its wet glistening red flesh proudly. On top of my slit, my clit peeked out like the tip of a pinky finger. I was so embarrassed. But I was wet, dripping wet. I was turned on and if Steven would have been my husband, I’d have raped him.

His feather now caressed my pussy. I jerked from the intense feeling that was added to the tingling. I felt a gush of fluids rushing down and my love canal twitched around an emptyness that needed to be filled. “Oh, beautiful! The doc is an artist. This is my little revenge for yesterday afternoon, Ines. You teased me so much that I had to relieve myself twice. I asked my mum to check the surveillance video for the scene and we came to the conclusion that you need a little stimulus to get out of your shell. And this is just the beginning.” Steven again walked around me, checking out my new features. His feather never left my skin. It slowly rested on my ass. “This is amazing, so round and inviting.” From the side the feather caressed my boobs and circled around my left nipple, then the other. They sprang to attention instantly and you could watch them elongating and thickening. They were glowing in a deep shade of reddish brown. “These breasts invite a mans hands to fondle and play with these nipples.” He moved his feather up to my slightly puffy lips. “I’m sure these lips can give a lot of joy. It would be even more joy if they would be bigger. You would look great with pornstar lips when you teach me business topics. I’d never learn easier than with the thought of them wrapped around something and sucking.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.