So Night Follows Day
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by T. MaskedWriter

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Contessa Helena de San Finzione is in Seattle. So are her dearest friends. So is Springheel. So is the man willing to kill her over it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery  

“Suki, honey, weren’t you right there with me?
I seem to remember chasing you from tree to tree.
Those prehistoric nights
are coming back to me.
We must’ve been the first
to go down in history!
Where were you when the monkey hit the fan?
Thrill my gorilla. (Thrill my gorilla!)
Where were you when monkey turned to man?
Thrill my gorilla!”
-Alice Cooper, “Thrill My Gorilla

She was no longer Julie Equals. He was no longer her husband and best friend for life, Troy Equals.

Those were the two people who’d entered their bedroom, undressed, and crawled to snuggle into the position he’d held her in since her earliest childhood bad dreams. The way they slept most nights since they’d first become one in the last way that they hadn’t always been; him wrapping his arms around her, Julie snuggling into his embrace. The ‘Had the Pool Dream’ variant of the position was called for, so the embrace was extra-tight, and her face was buried in his shoulder.

He was no longer the man who’d whispered into her ear a litany of all that she was to him and would be forever, punctuating each with a tiny kiss on the top of her head. She was no longer the woman who had replied with her version with a similar kiss on his chest. That he was her Master just as she was his Mistress, that he was as much Her Boy as she was His Girl, her Math Boy as much as his Sunflower, Boy/Girl Next Door, Boy/Girlfriend, Husband/Wife, best friend, true love, partner-in-everything, the other half of each’s soul, a tiny play-argument over who was whose Better Half and who loved the other more before agreeing on ‘My Equal;’ with him tracing gentle spirals behind her earlobe, and her sighs deepening as each response became more distant.

The path to becoming what they were now began when he instructed her to Go Deeper and Relax. It led to him laying her unresisting form on her back, telling her how happy she had always made him before they were lovers, and ever since. How thrilled and how fucking hard she made him every time he explored her body and learned another of those last intimate details that they’d both spent far too long denying their desire to know about each other.

How he delighted in each new way he discovered that his best friend enjoyed being held, or touched, or kissed, or caressed, or licked, or fondled as he demonstrated those he’d already learned, taking her deeper. Each new secret shared with the person they both thought knew them completely taking them back to the morning after their first time, when they talked over this new aspect to their relationship, and she spelled things out for his over-analytical mind.

Her sighs became mewling as she dreamily confessed about moments throughout their lives when her best friend had innocently done something that made her wet enough to consider jumping him on the spot. She fell deeper as she admitted to how much more intense the sex became when she’d been with other men and Troy had entered her fantasies. How, when they shared an apartment and Troy would walk in on her with another guy and they casually said hello as he went to another room, it always made her cum harder when she thought “What if Troy joined us?”

If she walked in on Troy with a hot girl, she’d suppress the urge to ask them and either whoever she’d brought home would be getting the fuck of their lives that night; or if she was alone and drunk or high, how she wouldn’t even make it to the bed; just close her bedroom door, lean against it, and finger her dripping cunt as she tried to convince herself that she was listening to the girl getting so seriously fucked through the wall, rather than the one fucking her so well. She’d then finish the journey to the bed and try to give Helena a booty call with one hand as she worked the toy that would later be named Troy 2 in and out of herself with the other. Some nights, after Troy fell asleep, if Julie encountered the other girl out in the living room, she’d Do What They Do and convince her to come spend some time in her room.

And if the other girl WAS Helena? If she and Troy had been having one of their “I’m horny and need someone right now, and our breakup has turned out to be entirely technical, so, if you’ve got a moment...” nights? If her semi-secret girlfriend was the one riding the cock that she and Troy had always been either of them making the slightest move away from discovering was Her Perfect One? The one that she would choose of her own free will to forsake all others for? Despite its co-owner’s occasional reminder that she had no obligation to do so? And that it might even please him to see his own best friend satisfy other men with His Perfect Pussy as much as it pleased her to see him satisfy other women with Her Perfect Cock? Future Troys 3-5 would also come into play while she waited for Helena to visit her room after she was done with Troy. And how she’d try to ignore how much better her girlfriend tasted after she’d been with Troy while Helena panted out every hot, dripping detail about her adventure with it.

Mewling became moaning as he kissed his way down her body, stopping to visit his favorite breasts in the world, assuring her that he was hers forever before continuing to his mouth’s ultimate goal. That the love and pleasure she felt with each eager stroke or flick of his tongue belonged to her; had always been meant for her, and he would give them to her forever.

As the sensation and the trance and the words and the love bypassed any doubts of her conscious mind and became absolute fact in her subconscious; and through it, her heart and soul, was when it happened. When her body joined in their full understanding of the words that she no longer could, and sent her mind to sleep; assuring it that it could take a rest, it wouldn’t be needed for a while.

The creature took hold of the hands squeezing her breasts and gazed at the head between her legs, raised it up so that her eyes met his, and silently conveyed their new names and roles to him: She was His Woman, and required Her Man inside her. She pulled him up to her, tongue snaking into his mouth as he slid effortlessly into her flowing need for him.

It wasn’t the happy, laughing, “I love making my best friend cum” sex that the people they used to be would have had, but screaming, pounding, scratching, biting NEED that drove them now. Man and Woman gave way to animals; predatory beasts of raw instinct, raised together as cubs, always destined to be lair-mates, to spawn a pack of their own when they matured. The nipping, biting, chasing, clawing games they’d played through the trees their whole lives; now making blinding, hot, pulsing, howling, explosive sense to both. She held him atop and inside her as they caught their breath together. Neither spoke, nor did they need to. The message passing back and forth between their eyes was familiar enough to both that thought was not required to deliver it: You have officially fucked my brains out.

He rolled off of her and into the position that was as much instinct to both as their mating had been, taking her place in his arms. Although she was thoroughly satisfied; she knew that just a few strokes of his hand over the right parts of her body, and need would fill her again in an instant. Woman closed her eyes, listening to the words that Man said to her, that she still could not understand, but did not need to, because her heart understood all: That Her Man would always give her the feelings that her sleeping mind, still incapable of doing anything but enjoying the vivid, intense dream of their love that it was lost within. That Man and Woman could handle anything together as easily as he had handled her down into this place that Woman would remember completely. That Man was in no more danger than Woman had ever experienced in his arms, and she needn’t fear for Her Mate. That any fear she felt would not overcome her, but be turned into an asset; causing her conscious mind to calmly focus on her instinct to defend Herself and The Pack, instead. The Pack that included Man’s other Hot Bitches, though Man did not use those words to describe any of them; they were merely her subconscious mind’s contribution.

Woman slept in Man’s arms and words. Her mind gently floating back to the surface of consciousness at her own leisurely pace; waking pleasantly from its restful nap, and remembering perfectly every detail of her body’s adventure in its absence. When it reached the surface, Julie Equals peacefully opened her eyes to the sight she always loved seeing upon waking: The adoring face of her husband and best friend for all eternity, Troy Equals.

If Troy had given her any additional instructions or commands, Julie neither noticed or cared. He was Her Troy, and anything he chose to leave of himself inside her, physically and mentally, would be treasured, just because Troy had been the one to do it. She didn’t question. If Troy had made her forget anything, he either had a fun/sexy surprise planned, or some other perfectly good reason. Her own expressive face told him, though, that she required the taste of his mouth before any words could be said. She gave her cunt’s best friend a couple of soft, gentle “thank you” strokes on its trip back to sleep, hoping one last drop of him might still be in the chamber that she could catch with her fingertip for a little something after the kiss. When it ended, she looked at his face for a few more seconds before speaking.

“Mmm ... Love you, Master.”

“Love you, Mistress.” Troy said, stroking her hair. “Are we OK?”

“Yeah.” She nuzzled his chest. “You’ve always been good at putting things into perspective.” Julie took hold of his hand and guided it down between her legs. He brushed her nether lips, and she sighed. “And you’re REALLY good at putting things into MY perspective.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.