Reginald's Family
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Gordon Johnson

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Part three of the Reginald saga. Read "Reginald" and "Reginald's Wives" before you start on this continuation of the tale, so you know the story's development. There will also be a Part Four eventually.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Slow  

Reg returned to answer a barrage of questions, but each answer reduced the questions coming from all sides, until he had given enough answers to prevent any more. He took a deep breath as he finished.

“I shall take it that you all understand what we have to do, and why. For those of you who have not taken any self-defence classes, we shall arrange for these shortly. My four wives and I have all done the short course, so we will be your designated bodyguards for the moment.” Fiona, standing in the background, felt her face crumple, by not being described as a wife. Reg noticed, and added, “You will all have noted that I referred to those people who have done the course.” Fiona, who had not done such a course, suddenly cheered up and smiled brightly again. It was the twins who were now demanding answers.

“Reg, we have to go out regularly to do shopping for the family, and we normally go for a constitutional walk several times a week. Can we still do these things?”

“Girls, there is no restriction in WHAT you can do. The new rules basically mean that someone with self-defence training has to go with you, and you follow their instructions for your own protection. Is that clear enough?” They both smiled at him. Holly asked, “Fine, Reg. Does that mean that sometimes YOU will be coming with us?” She grinned even wider. He admitted, “It depends on who is available at the time, but that is a distinct possibility, Holly.” He was surprised at being able to tell them apart, knowing that it was Holly who had spoken; it must be experience, spotting tiny differences, how each did things, he surmised. Being able to tell them apart might prove useful in future. Frances now chipped in, as spokeswoman for the rest.

“Darling, do you want a timetable drawn up for outings? What about once we are back to our classes, and Carol and Holly on their own? Do they have to stay indoors while we are away?”

“A valid question, Frances. Taking the Sergeant at his word, I am afraid that will be the case. We shall have to get our shopping done after we get home. That makes sense in other ways, as neither of them has a car, and the shops are a fair bit distant. Someone loaded with shopping bags is more at risk than a person not so encumbered. The other possibility is to order the shopping online, and have it delivered, except ... the twins would be vulnerable when they came to the door to collect it. Ideas, anyone?” There was a short silence, then Erika ventured, “A cat flap?” Reg queried, “How do you mean, Erika?”

“I was thinking that somewhere, front or back door, we fitted a hinged flap, with a couple of bolts to make it secure when not in use. Our delivery instructions could be, ‘go to the back door and identify yourself, then the delivery flap will be opened, and you push all the goods through the flap to the person on the inside.’ When the delivery is complete, the girls bolt it shut again. That way, they never have to open the door to anyone.” Frances mused, “Good plan, Erika. What about the dimensions? They would probably be large enough for a man to crawl through, wouldn’t they?” Reg was not fussed.

“We could fit a metal cage onto the back door where the flap is going to be. It would hold the delivery, but not permit a man to get fully into the house. The cage could be padlocked in place, so not difficult for us to take it off to collect the delivery, but secure enough from the point of view of entry.” Frances was happy to agree. “I can get Daddy to order the alterations, dear. Are you sure you don’t want a vestibule to be built on, instead?”

“God, no. That is an unnecessarily greater expense, Frances. I don’t mind your Dad spending money where it is needed, but in this case, little is better; believe me.” Fiona came up to Frances to ask, “What was all that the policeman asked about Aitchisons? The policeman wanted to know if I knew them, but I hadn’t the faintest. Who are they, Frances?”

“You don’t want to know them, Fiona. That lot are a bunch of criminally-oriented nuisances. The boss of the family was a Squadron Leader in the RAF’s bomb disposal arm, but came from a landed family short of cash. He conned his way to a medal that should have gone to another guy; he has a grandson who is a burglar, and a nephew who is a bully and a car thief. We had a run-in with some of the family, and later they tried to bribe us to refuse to testify in court. This is the bunch that have disappeared, and the police suspect MIGHT have us in their sights. You have joined us, which makes you an additional target, Fiona. Sorry for that, but it was not our choice.” Freda had a question.

“Reg, when we go back to the university, what sort of personal protection will we have there? I don’t think the police have a remit on the campus, do they?”

“That is a matter worth investigating, Freda my love. I shall put it to Sergeant Phillips that some sort of protective measures should be put in place. After all, one of the perpetrators is a student there, even if he has disappeared for the present.” Prudence suggested, “Why don’t we also speak to the university security team, and ask them to liaise with the police force; sort of belt and braces?”

“Another good idea, Prudence. You girls are much better then merely pretty faces: you are clever as well as sensible and loving. I love it!” The girls all giggled at this praise, and Carol came out with, “Do we get included in this, Reg? Holly and I reckon we are good-looking and sensible; probably also clever and loving, even if your wonderful wives are your primary loves.” Reg made a quick calculation. “ALL of you girls are worth loving; it is up to you two and my wives how far that goes. Being naturally comely or naturally plain is not a person’s choice, so is immaterial when it comes to love and loving. Your personality is what determines whether you are lovable or not; and you all have great personalities, in my humble opinion.” Frances grabbed his arm and kissed his cheek. “Reg, your talent as a speaker has exceeded our tuition! That was a very political speech indeed, darling.” Quietly, he confided, “I had to do some quick thinking, my love!” She turned his face round and kissed him soundly on the lips. He responded in kind, and in moments found his other wives wanting the same. After Fiona had at last been kissed, he found that Carol and Holly had joined the queue. Accepting the inevitable, he granted them the same loving kisses. They were delighted. He turned them both away from him, and patted their bottoms to push them away, saying, “Now get on with your work, girls.” They giggled as they did so, having made their point. Reg now got to the phone, and first rang the university admin. Asking for the security team, when he got through and identified himself, he explained the police’s concern for him and his family, and asked if they would work with the police force to keep a protective eye on the Robertsons. Reg added, “Please include Fiona Prentiss, as she is now resident at the same address. The local police have suggested she may also be vulnerable.” He was told, “We will have a quiet word with the local bobbies, and come to an agreement. Who is your contact there?”

“Sergeant Terence Phillips. He knows everyone staying here.”

“Terry? I know him; reliable guy. I’ll speak to him myself and get the low-down. Leave it with us, sir. I presume you will be starting on Monday as usual?”

“Yes. I don’t think any of us needs to be there earlier. Thanks for any help you can provide. Oh, by the way, do you know if Jim Fitzgerald is coming back on Monday?”

“Jim Fitzgerald? Now, that name rings a bell. Hang on a mo,” he vanished from the phone for about thirty seconds, then was back on the line. “Jim Fitzgerald sent us a message yesterday, saying that due to a family bereavement, he would be delayed in returning. That was to ensure he would not officially be marked as absent from classes until he returns. You know about these things. The time can vary depending on who the relative is, and where the funeral is. It might be in Alaska, so the time away can be considerable; a week or more.” Reg agreed. “Yes, I quite understand. Where did Jim send his message from? Do you know?”

“It was a phone call, but it would be logged automatically on our call computer, with the number that he was calling from.”

“Excellent. I hope he will not be gone long. Thanks again. Bye.” Next, Reg called the Sergeant, and got him almost immediately.

“Mr. Robertson? I have only just arrived at the station, and you are calling me already? What has happened?”

“Nothing directly, sir. I was speaking to the university, to ask for cooperation with yourselves in protecting us at the university, and happened to find that Jim Fitzgerald made a call yesterday to be excused for a while, due to, quote, a family bereavement. I understand the university’s computer that controls the telephone system logs every call, including the number an incoming call comes from. I thought that fact may interest you.”

“Good God, yes! I’ll get in touch with them right away.”

“The chap I spoke with in security seemed to know you: called you Terry. He said he would contact you about cooperation.”

“Oh, that would be Gerald. I’ll speak to him as my first contact. Thanks for the heads up, Mr Robertson ... sorry ... Reg.”

“That’s all right. See you again, sir. Bye for now.” Reg put the phone down and pondered. He had done as much as he could to protect his flock, except get the others the same self-defence training from Tom Hancock, but that would have to wait until university classes resumed. Fiona would be simple to get trained there, but Carol and Holly? Perhaps Tom could be persuaded to come to the house to train the twins? Prudence was passing as he was thinking this, so he called to her. “Prudence, dear, can I have some input?” She smiled at him and said, I can give you input any time, my love, and I just LOVE your input, but I presume this is business?”

“It is. Do you think we could persuade Tom Hancock to come to this house and give self-defence training to the twins, and probably to Fiona as well?” She pursed her lips, then nodded. “I don’t see why not, Reg. Tom is pretty cool with the things we have asked him for. If we included an evening meal with the deal, I expect he would be happy to oblige. We can afford his fees for the training, so don’t concern yourself about that aspect, darling.” Reg grinned at her. “I’m much more solvent now, but my concern is more about my girls. That means you, my gorgeous wife. Come here for a cuddle. I want to feel your lovely breasts again. You have put on the amount of weight you needed. You become more attractive every day, my love.” Prudence gladly came into his arms and did her own cuddling.

“This is nice, Reg. If I didn’t have to share you, we could do this a lot more often.”

“True, but you are happy to share, aren’t you, my darling Prudence?”

“With these girls, yes. I have no idea how I could be so happy with them, Reg. They are so loving; but I was surprised how readily they – and I, for that matter – took Fiona to our hearts. It must be your influence: you have such a big heart, big enough for us all, even the twins if it comes to that.”

“Ah, yes. The twins. I was so much expecting them to treat me as a temporary infatuation, and find young men of their own, but so far it doesn’t look like going that way. Should we give them a bit more time to settle down before we seriously consider them for joining our family?” Prudence took another look at her husband, and noted how serious he was.

“Darling, you continue to amaze me. Another two girls throwing themselves at you, and your worry is about what is best for them? Seriously, I am sure that a delay would be a good thing, to allow them some more thought about their future. At the same time, we mustn’t let them imagine we are rejecting them. They have to know that at the end of a period of reflection, it will be their own decision to marry us or not, given that we regard it as for life. If they have the reassurance that they are still in our sights as possible wives, they may be able to see the delay as an encouraging sign.”

“I agree, but the restrictions put on us all by this exterior threat may prevent them from meeting eligible boys or men. Is there any way we can have them visit the university to meet some of the eligible young men there?”

“Interesting thought, Reg. Does the university’s outreach programme have a short course that might appeal to them?”

“I’ll go online and check that possibility out, Prudence.” His first search proved too broad, covering all the universities, so he had to use the single university’s name, and look for both short courses and outreach courses. Most proved to be about six months long, or were not much more than taster visits for prospective students, but he managed to locate a couple of three-week courses that might suffice. One was intended to be an add-on for midwives, doctors and nurses. It was about the problems which can arise during pregnancy and birth. Reg thought the twins would find that useful for the future. The other was a brief managerial course, intended for employees who expected to become managers in the near future. Managing a household the size of theirs was a tough ask in itself, so that learning how to manage might give the twins pointers in how best to manage their team duties. He noted that both courses cost nearly four hundred pounds, so he reckoned a discussion with Frances was his next task. Either course would mean them spending three weeks concentrating on that learning, to end up with a certificate indicating their competence in that field. It would be good for the girls to possess, should they at some time decide to work for another employer. He needn’t have worried, for Frances immediately told him, “Of course, darling! A course like that will benefit the girls and probably benefit us as well. Let me have a word with my Dad. I think he would like to see his nieces get some extra education. Have you spoken to Carol and Holly yet?”

“Good God, no! I needed to find out the possibles and the likely costs covered before I broached the subject with them.” Frances leaned forward to kiss him tenderly. “That’s my man. So considerate of others; one of the many reasons why I love you, Reg.” Reg blushed, saying, “I was just being practical, my love. I had to know what was possible before I made the suggestion to the twins. My longer-term plan was to have them meet eligible young men away from the house, rather than them being faced with me as the only man around.”

“I know. Prudence came to tell me, so I knew that in advance. It doesn’t stop me admiring your concern for others, darling.” “My main concern is for my wives, as you know, Frances. Everyone else is secondary. I don’t want to draw others into our ambit unnecessarily,” he told her passionately, almost apologetically. Frances shushed him. “Reg, I know. It is not your fault that so many girls now find you attractive. Your simple honesty and determination, your desire to help others, your natural feelings of love towards other people, it all has an unintentional impact on folk you meet, especially girls. Fiona was as much a surprise to me as she was to you, but there, your reputation had preceded you. The twins now, them I can understand. I can see their viewpoint, and more or less sympathise with it, but also see that you would never want to persuade them into anything that might possibly be detrimental to their future lives as young women. I am happy to give them the opportunity of seeing an alternative option for their futures. It will be of worth, no matter what the outcome.”

“Thanks, Frances. I’ll try and get the twins into my study, to have a quiet word with them. Are they free at the moment?”

“Last I saw, they were heading into the kitchen to start the preparations for our next meal. I suppose that once the food is ready for cooking, and it is in the oven, they will be free for about half an hour. Would that do you?”

“Yes, that would be ample time, assuming I don’t get blasted with questions!” Reg grinned. “Would you ask them if they can come and see me then? I can do some sociology research in the meantime: I want to catch up with Fiona’s subject matter.” When later the two girls entered his study, they looked unsure of themselves. Frances had not explained why they were wanted, leaving that to Reg. He told them, “Please sit down, girls. We must have a chat about your future.” They did so, still appearing uncertain about what that might entail. He decided to settle them first of all.

“Girls, I have been considering what might be best for you, in the short term, and in the longer term. All decisions remain yours. I am only exploring ideas.” They relaxed somewhat, and waited for him to go on with his explanation.

“I feel that you two need to take a short course at the university; a course that will first of all add to your abilities, and also give you a useful certificate, should you wish to move to another employment.” A gasp was followed by both of them insisting they did not intend to move, ever. Reg waved his hand for them to settle down, and told them his reasoning.

“There are several strands to this idea. One is the educational advantage for your CV; second is the opportunity you will get to be out of this house for a while; and third is the opportunity you will have to meet other young people, one or more of whom may invite you on a date. I want you to have this experience, so that you have something to contrast with a domestic future in this household.” The girls were calmer now, and Carol asked, “What are the courses you referred to, Reg?” He said, “They are both three weeks long. One is a short course in managerial techniques. It is aimed at young professionals who hope to gain a managerial position. I was thinking that you already have a household to manage, so it may be helpful. The other is an add-on for health professionals. It is about problems that can arise with pregnancy and maternity situations. If you stay with us for long enough, it would be handy to have that knowledge available, I thought.” He got smiles from both, and Holly suggested, “What if one of us took one course, and the other took the other course?” His eyes widened. “I had not considered that possibility, Holly, but that would indeed be a common sense approach. Brilliant!” Holly’s eyes lit up at the praise. Carol, was more practical about the future.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.