Gang Beating and Humiliation - Cover

Gang Beating and Humiliation

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Sacher-Masoch

Chapter 4: Now That’s a Switch!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Now That’s a Switch! - A 14-year-old boy has been watching the women in his family change clothes. He has his first gay experience with a male cousin then goes back to voyeurism. He then gets caught by a female cousin. The result is extreme BDSM, with him as the sub, at the hands of all the women he's been watching.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sadistic   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I was still crying hard from the switching Becky had given me. Grandma told me to bend over the couch as she trimmed the new switch. I asked if it could wait a minute, give my poor butt a break. With anger in her voice, she just said, “One.” I hurriedly started toward the couch. She counted quickly enough that I was able to take only a couple steps before she said, “Two.” Then Jesse stepped right in my path. I nearly rammed into her. I stopped in my tracks, the end of my still hard dick touching her. Jesse was smirking, trying not to laugh. Grandma said, “Three.”

Laughing a little, and yet sexually aroused at the same time, Jesse said, “Oooh, you’ve done it now! You get DOUBLE!” She giggled with glee as she took me by the hand and lead me the one step I had left to reach the couch. She guided my hips right to my mom’s wet spot, so that as she pushed me into a bent over position, my dick was pressed against my mom’s pussy juice. Then she stepped back.

Grandma stood on my left and swung the switch with all her considerable might. I wailed loud, shot straight up, and put my hands over my butt. Sue was standing in front of the couch. She reached over, grabbed my shoulders, and pulled me back bent over. Kneeling on the couch, she gripped my wrists tight, one in each hand, and held them in place to keep me bent over. As though that weren’t enough, she also pressed up against me, her crotch between my shoulder blades. Damned if it wasn’t just as wet as mom’s!

With the next swat of the switch, I screamed and fought against my sister’s tight hold on me. Aside from my legs swinging, I barely moved at all. Grandma said, “Hold him tighter, dear.” Sue wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. She slid closer to the back of the couch, pressing my body against it. My face was buried in the back of the couch. The switch impacted my backside again, and my legs were the only part of me that could move. My howls were muffled by the couch. Grandma said, “That’s much better.”

She switched me slowly and deliberately, maximizing the impact of each strike. I was screaming, and fighting with all my might to get off the back of the couch. My legs kicked wildly, but Sue kept the rest of me in place. Grandma hit me again. And again. And again.

She said, “Stop kicking!” and hit me again. Then came a couple more swats. Moving to my right side, Grandma continued to swing the switch with all of her considerable might, solidly impacting backside. I was crying loudly, unable to do anything but stay bent over. Grandma said, “Stop kicking, young man” and hit me again. I wailed and kicked. Grandma didn’t even raise her voice. She calmly said, “You need to stop kicking” and hit me again. I was in excruciating pain, but exceedingly turned on at the same time. I couldn’t help but struggle and kick. Grandma said, “Once you stop kicking, the swats will count toward your punishment. These don’t count.” Then she hit me again.

I was howling at the top of my lungs, still kicking. Grandma hit me again. And again. And again. After a while my kicking became less and less emphatic. I was settling down, close to going limp. She kept on switching me as hard as she could. Between mom and me, we had to have been in the high double digits of the number of swats grandma had given. She showed no sign of tiring out. Each swat of the switch was just as hard. She moved back to my left and continued switching me.

My dick was about to explode at any second, throbbing against my mom’s wet spot. Sue kept on squeezing me and pressing me into the couch face first. My muffled cries and screams were loud as fuck. I heard grandma say to someone, “This switch is starting to get worn out. Go cut another, and trim it good.” As she said this she continued to switch me in the same slow, steady rhythm. You could say she didn’t miss a beat. I could hear the excited giggle of a girl in her late teens or early twenties rush out the door. Grandma said, “You’re still kicking” and continued to switch me. The giggling girl came back in. Grandma said, “Yes, that’s a real good one. Give it a good trim.”

Then the girl spoke, and I recognized the voice of Tammy. She said, “I’ll trim it just right. I can also use it. If your arm gets tired, I would love to take over! I’ve wanted to beat that brat’s bottom for a long time.” She giggled again and said, “I love how purple and swollen you’re making it!”

Grandma moved back to my left and said, “I don’t think that will be needed. Thanks for the offer.” She gave me a few more swats. I finally kept my legs still. Then she said my name and, “That’s much better. Hold still now.” And to Tammy, “Hand me that one.” The fresh switch stung a bit more than the one I had brought in. She gave me 5 good swats with it. She stopped long enough to say, “Good. Now your punishment can start. 15 on each side. Who wants to count?”

She was about to give me 1 one of 15, when Jesse said, “Wait a minute, grandma. He wasn’t bent over by the time you counted to 3! Doesn’t that mean he gets double?”

Grandma said, “Oh, that’s right! Thank you. 30 on each side.” She switched me slowly, just as hard, as everybody counted from 1 to 30. She moved back to my right side and they counted out 30 more swats. Then grandma said to Sue, “Ok, you can let go of him now.” She did. And then to me, “You can get up now.”

I was sobbing uncontrollably, barely able to get to my feet. Grandma gave me a strong hug and I hugged her back. My throbbing cock was right against her thigh, with a steady stream of precum coming out of it. Am I crazy, or are her nipples hard? Or both? I think it’s both! She took me by the hand and lead me around the couch to the front of it. She sat on the couch and had me slowly turn around multiple times.

Grandma examined the bruises on my ass and on my balls, and the cigarette burns on the head of my dick. She stroked and gently squeezed the bruises and burns. As she did this, she said, “You were a very wicked child, peeping on all of us like that. And then all that carrying on, fighting your punishment. There is still more to come. For now... “ She stood up, and began to guide me by my hips to lie on the couch “ ... you’re on a time-out.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.