Gang Beating and Humiliation - Cover

Gang Beating and Humiliation

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Sacher-Masoch

Chapter 3: I’m Fucked Now

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: I’m Fucked Now - A 14-year-old boy has been watching the women in his family change clothes. He has his first gay experience with a male cousin then goes back to voyeurism. He then gets caught by a female cousin. The result is extreme BDSM, with him as the sub, at the hands of all the women he's been watching.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sadistic   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I looked over my shoulder, and Dana was strapping on a large dildo. This thing was at least 10 inches long, and 7 inches in circumference. Mom was still holding me in place, as Dana walked up behind me. Some girls use two-ways, so they are fucking themselves at the same time they are fucking somebody else, they get the physical pleasure. This wasn’t that. It was a strap-on. She didn’t get a physical sensation from it, it was all about the domination.

It’s not like I had never stuck anything up my own ass. I had experimented. But never with anything nearly so big. I still had mom’s panties in my mouth, so anything I tried to say was muffled. I was shaking my head and trying to say, “Not that. It’s too big!”

Dana squeezed my bruised butt cheeks hard and smacked them hard. She said, “You’re going to take it, wench. You’re going to take it all.” She picked up a jar of Vaseline and smeared some all over the dildo, putting it a bit thick on the head. Then she got some more Vaseline on her fingers and started sliding them up my ass. She thoroughly coated my anal canal with the Vaseline, but didn’t stop with that. What started out as lubing me up turned into an extensive finger-fucking.

After a few minutes of this, my dick was limp but I was still precumming like crazy. My nervousness at the prospect of that huge dildo gradually melted away. Still being held by my mom over her knee, I relaxed and enjoyed it. I let out a groan and arched my back a little, trying to push my ass up in the air. I couldn’t get enough!

Dana kept on finger-fucking me. She snickered and said, “You’re such a filthy whore.” As she fucked my ass with the fingers from one hand, she repeatedly smacked it hard with the other. Then she squeezed my cheeks hard and spread them. The initial dildo insertion was slow. My ass wasn’t ready for something that big. She just put the head of it in at first.

She was gentle at first. She took her time, fucking me with just the head. She proceeded to slowly push more and more of it in. As she fucked me, she also swung her hips right to left, even throwing in a swirling motion here and there. Gradually getting more and more of the dildo up inside me. The dildo stimulated my prostate, and I loved it. I know I was moaning in pleasure.

Eventually, she got it more than half way in. She smacked my ass some more, saying, “You’re going to take it all, bitch.” She kept on fucking me slow, pushing more and more of it in.

When she finally pushed it all the way in, up to the base, it hurt like hell But was also a major turn-on. I was trying to squirm away, to no avail. She began fucking me harder. Dana gradually increased in speed, fucking me faster and faster. She fucked me hard. She fucked me rough. She fucked me deep with the full length of the dildo.

Somebody handed Dana one of the ping-pong paddles. She paddled me as hard as she could while she continued to fuck me hard, fast, and rough. She scolded, “Stop squirming, bitch! You lay there and take it! I’m going to wear that ass out!” Dana alternated cheeks with the paddle, spanking and fucking me.

I tried not to make a sound, I didn’t want them to know how much I was loving this. My mom keeping me pinned over her knee while my cousin fucked the hell out of me. I was in heaven! Dana beat my ass hard while she fucked it even harder. She was like the Energizer Bunny of sodomy. She just kept on going and going. I was screaming like a girl having an orgasm.

Dana kept on spanking and fucking me. She said, “You gonna’ scream like a bitch? You like it, don’t you, tramp. You love that big dick in your ass. You’re just a filthy whore, aren’t you? Aren’t you?”

Mom pulled the panties out of my mouth. She said, “Answer her.”

I was screaming in ecstasy. “YYYEEEEESS!”

Dana fucked me harder. “Say it! Say you’re just a filthy whore!”

“IIIIII’M JJJUUUUSSSSSTTT AAAAAA FFFFFFFIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLTHYYYYYYYYY LLLLLIIIIITTLLLLLLE WWWWWHHHHHOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEE!”

She paddled and fucked me for quite a while longer. She kept on talking dirty, calling me every degrading name there is. After she stopped, mom slid me off her knee onto the floor.

Grandma said, “Look at him. Look at what a sick pervert my grandson is.” To my mom, “I blame you for this. Go cut me a switch.”

My mom obeyed her mom. She picked up a pocket knife and walked out into the yard. There were many trees around the pool, and she cut a fresh green switch from one of them. She brought it inside and handed it to grandma.

Grandma gave it a few test swings in the air. She said, “Yeah, this’ll do.” To my mom, “You know what to do.”

As mom bent over the back of the couch, grandma trimmed the twigs off the switch and made it smooth.

Grandma stood on mom’s left side and swung the switch with all of her considerable might, solidly impacting mom’s ample backside. Mom let out a loud yelp and jumped, but stayed bent over. Grandma said, “Stay in position, young lady” and hit her again. Mom cried out but stayed in position. Grandma didn’t even raise her voice. She calmly said, “You are a bad mother” and hit mom again. Mom cried and wailed, but barely flinched. Grandma said, “This is how you discipline a naughty child” and hit her again. She switched my mom slowly and deliberately, maximizing the impact of each strike. Mom was howling at the top of her lungs, staying bent over the back of the couch, taking it. Grandma hit her again. And again. And again. After 7 licks of the switch, she went to mom’s right side. She kept on switching my mom as hard as she could. A total of 14 times. She said, “That’s one for every year you’ve been a bad mother to him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.