Gang Beating and Humiliation - Cover

Gang Beating and Humiliation

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Sacher-Masoch

Chapter 1: Hole in the Wall

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Hole in the Wall - A 14-year-old boy has been watching the women in his family change clothes. He has his first gay experience with a male cousin then goes back to voyeurism. He then gets caught by a female cousin. The result is extreme BDSM, with him as the sub, at the hands of all the women he's been watching.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sadistic   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

My much older sister, Sue, spanked me many times when I was growing up. Our parents were divorced and much of the time dad wasn’t really in the picture. I got to see him like every other weekend and the odd holiday here and there. Being my elder by 12 years, Sue had total authority over me, second only to our mom. This story isn’t really about that, it’s just a factor. Sue was only 17 when she gave birth to twin girls, Jenny and Julie.

The main story is about an incident that occurred when I was 14, involving mainly the female members of the extended family. I am prefacing it with one from a week earlier.

Mom and I had a swimming pool in our backyard. Relatives came over quite often to use the pool. Even relatives from my dad’s side of the family. There is a small closet adjacent to the bathroom closest to the back door, the one used as a changing room for the pool. I had drilled a hole in the wall, and would sit in the closest and watch people change. I touched myself watching my aunts and cousins, my sister, and especially my mom. I learned to be very quiet when I jacked off. I even stole my mom’s panties to hold in my mouth when I played with myself, to muffle any sound I did make.

I also let other people use the hole, for a small fee. Jerry, my cousin on my dad’s side, had paid a few bucks to watch cousins from my mom’s side. There were 8 of them altogether, ages 16 and up, using the changing room 1 and 2 at a time. I was 14, Jerry had just turned 15. I was in the closet with him as he looked through the hole to watch my cousins strip naked and change their clothes. We were both just wearing swim trunks. I noticed a bulge forming in his trunks, and then he started to rub it.

Next thing I know he’s pulling his dick out and starting to play with it. I put my hand on his hand to stop the motion, and whispered in his ear. I told him that his dick really should go in my mouth, rather than in his hand. He agreed, and I proceeded to suck his dick while he continued to watch the girls changing. I made sure he had his hand over his mouth to muffle any sound he made.

I loved the feel of Jerry’s thick, hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth. He was on the wrestling team at his school, so you know he had a nice body. I kept looking up at his chest and abs, rubbing his muscular thighs as I sucked his cock. I stopped a few times and took it out of my mouth to kiss and lick the head and shaft. Precum was coming out of it, and I happily licked it off the head. My dick was already throbbing inside my trunks.

I was trying to make it last longer, to savor sucking that big dick. It was over entirely too fast. After a while his cock started to throb. I loved the feel of it throbbing. If I could have kept it in that state, I would have. I would have sucked his throbbing dick for the better part of an hour. Or at least until my jaw got too wore out. It didn’t last long at all, though.

Jerry’s hand was actually inside his mouth at this point, blocking as much sound as it could. It blocked a lot. As far as we knew, it blocked enough. He put his other hand on the back of my head, and grabbed a handful of hair. Pulling my hair and holding my head in place, he proceeded to fuck my mouth. This part lasted just a few seconds, but I loved it. Jerry fucked my mouth hard and fast, and shot a big load down my throat.

He later started to apologize for fucking my mouth like that. I told him he had nothing to apologize for, except maybe for finishing so fast. I said we really should do it again some time. We did it a few times over the course of the next several years.

What we didn’t know is that we had made enough noise that it was suspicious. The women and girls who were there wanted to know what that noise was. They already suspected it was the two of us, so we were left out of the discussion when they talked about it. They didn’t really know, but they believed it was the 2 of us in the closet. They are right. The following week, Jerry wasn’t there, but the girls were. They set me up and caught me red-handed.

I had slipped out of my trunks. I was sitting in the closet naked, dick in hand. Aunt Mary had just finished changing, and I was playing with myself watching. Sue took Jenny and Julie into the changing room. They were 9 years old. They didn’t need their mommy to change their clothes for them. I could give a rat’s ass about their being in there. I still had my hard dick in hand, hoping I would get to see Sue take her own clothes off.

It was at this time that Aunt Mary’s daughter Jesse barged into the closet, saying, “Ok, what’s going... “ She stopped mid sentence, having seen what was going on. Her eyes got as wide as Buick hubcaps, ogling my hard cock. Yes, she was shocked, but I thought it was quite evident she also liked what she saw. She got a bit of a devilish grin, moved toward me a bit, and opened her mouth. Was she going to go down on me? It looked like it. I was already looking forward to returning the favor. Instead, she yelled the word “mom.” She strung it out like kids sometimes do, “MMMMMMOOOOOOOMMMMM!”

Aunt Mary was behind her at the speed of light, saying “What?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.