A New Job - Cover

A New Job

Copyright© 2017 by Seigmann

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young woman starts working in a adult shop.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I woke up on Saturday around 1 pm by someone caressing my head. As I slowly became aware of things I realized I was still all dressed up in rubber with both the dildopanties and the ballet boots. I opened my eyes and saw Susan smiling at me as she continued caressing my body all over. Suddenly I felt the dildos came to life inside me as she kissed me deeply. I kissed her back and held her close to me as I had a nice slow but long orgasm.

She turned off the vibrations as we just lay in a nice embrace in the afterglow. This was a pleasant way to wake up, I said smiling. She just kissed me and told me that she had been very attracted to me ever since she got to know me, but she was unsure about her sexuality. I told her that I have always considered myself straight, but I was attracted to her as well. Maybe we feel different if we stop being so horny all the time by taking off our outfits?? We agreed to take our time deciding.

One more kiss turned into another round with both vibrations and some pumping making me cum screaming in pleasure. Just then mom came rushing through the door with big eyes asking what is happening. She saw us still dressed in our outfits holding each other she was astonished. She had gotten out of the outfit as soon as we were home, totally exhausted, and wondered how we still could take more of the stimulation.

Both her openings were sore from last night’s abuse. By the way we are having breakfast downstairs in 15 minutes, she said. We reluctantly let the air out of the dildos and got out of bed meaning to remove our outfits only to realize all the locks were still in place. This was not good; the locks were made from almost indestructible metal meaning that we would have to destroy our outfits to get out of them without the keys.

That was certainly not an option, as these were ours to keep so we decided to keep them on until we met Tom. A quick stop in the toilet emptying our bowels, and then we headed for the kitchen. It felt really strange sitting at the table all dressed up. Dad and Paul were almost drooling not being able to take their eyes off us. They had all heard our cries of pleasure and knew something was going on between Susan and me. All of a sudden sex was a subject during breakfast, not something I would not ever think possible until then. Our stomachs were quickly filled up as the corsets squeezed them in. After breakfast Susan called Tom to get the keys.

He was working to get ready for another day at the convention. When he realized we were still in our outfits he was really sorry, and said we could go to the store as the spare key was there. Tom also wanted to meet us at the store at 4 pm. He had an idea he wanted to discuss and he was sorting out all the gear he needed to make it happen. Relieved we asked dad to drive us to the shop, and he was happy to. The neighbor across the street was staring openly as we walked out to the car, so we smiled and waved at him but I don’t think he noticed.

At the shop around 3 pm we found the key and helped each other off with everything. Then we had a nice long shower together washing each other and really making out. Tom came just as we finished showering and we had a coffee listening to his idea. He started by shoving us a picture of a pony girl. The pony boots in the picture are not in stock, but I’ve got all the rest of it he said. He planned for us pull a cart around the convention a couple of times to get some attention. You will be covered in latex, inside and out except for your tits.

They will be pulled through an opening in the cat suits and fitted with a nipple stretcher with a small bell on the tip. Le looked at us back and forth several times pleading us, so we agreed. Tom was so excited and gave us the suits, corsets and harnesses. The rest is in my booth he said. Susan found that there was another pair of inflatable dildopanties as well. We sighed sins we were pretty sore after all the hours of being stuffed, but then had our enemas and lubed up the dildos. These had the same plumbing for extended wear so here we go again.

It really did not bother me anymore, and I did make $800 selling my pee the day before. I pushed both intruders into my now well stretched out holes without any difficulties. I came almost immediately after pulling the panties in place, contemplating how much I loved the feeling of being so stuffed. Further on we put on the cat suits, corsets and finally shiny black thigh high ballet boots. The suits came with attached feet but no gloves, and the corset had a special harness in the bottom. There was a big D ring almost at the hip on each side, a strap between the legs with a horse’s tail on the strap. I could feel my feet protesting a bit but overall it was all good. We went into the shop and picked out a jacket in latex to cover up our tits, an awesome dress, some underwear and another pair of boots for the evening.

We both walked quite easily in the ballet boots by now, but we wanted some other boots a bit less extreme for later. Susan called her mom us inside the telling her she was staying with me another night while I collected everything in a couple of bags, and off we went. Walking out of the safe confinement of the store was even more challenging because it was Saturday. This meant lots of people around seeing and commenting as we walked to the taxi stop.

The taxi stop around the corner were empty when we got there so we had to wait several humiliating minutes on our toes with pumps hanging uncovered between our legs, and the sun boiling us in the suits. Finally we got a cab, and Tom and Betty was excited to see us. After a few minutes of shit chat they eagerly started putting on a hood with horse ears and a reinforced hole in the top for our hair. The hood had mouth and nose holes, but we were completely blind. Then they produced a head harness with a bit and reins. Next was a rubber arm binder forcing our hands and elbows together and securing them to the to the corset harness.

This made our tits, the only part of exposed flesh even more prominent. Tom carefully played with the nipples, making them hard before fitting the nipple stretchers. They were simple but painful encircling the nipple by an inch. A spring loaded wire was looped around the nipple constantly pulling it out. In the other end a small bell was attached that would chime from any movements. The pain in my nipples was almost overwhelming.

I Tried complaining, but the bit made talking very difficult. It felt like my nipples was being torn off, but after a while the pain turned into a dull ache. Both finished we were lead to the cart and attached to it side by side. Every little movement of the bells transferred into my nipples reminding me how they were on display. My tits were also getting wet as I was drooling around the bit. It was a totally different experience walking blind and without being able to use our arms. I could not feel my arms anymore as they were completely numb.

Tom explained that the panties we wore had the electro play option in addition to vibrations. The brake handle on the cart was connected to the control box. He demonstrated and we yelped in our bits as we felt a jolt through our asses. He stated that shocks in the ass meant slower and in the pussy meant faster. The more powerful shock the more urgent it was.

He instructed us to lift the knees high to avoid falling as we could not see any obstacles that may come in the way. Finally he got in the cart and we were shocked lightly in the pussy signaling us to move. We could hear people cheering and talking as we trotted along pulling the cart and following the lead of the reins. We kept pulling the cart several rounds, stopping every now and then. Someone gave us some water every time we stopped and made sure we were ok., I lost all track of time as I existed only to follow the inputs from my orifices and the reins.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.