A New Job - Cover

A New Job

Copyright© 2017 by Seigmann

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young woman starts working in a adult shop.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

After a few weeks, Susan and I had made quite an amount of extra money from our agreement, and Tom was happy too. He asked us if we would like to model some items for him at the fetish convention next weekend. We both replied that it depended on the Items ... This is after all a public event, and it is possible that we will meet someone we know, I said. He thought about it for a while, and said: You know my sales have exploded lately because of you girls, and I know you girls can’t afford to buy whatever you like in here, because most of the things are pretty expensive.

Here I thought he had a point. After wearing rubber and leather every day in the shop, I was really getting to like it a lot. I just loved the feeling of rubber against my skin, and usually I kept on my latex underwear after work. This is my proposal, he said smiling: You pick out whatever you want to wear, and after the convention it is yours to keep. However your pretty faces must be visible and you must be able to walk and speak. How does that sound? It sounds great, I said and Susan agreed quickly. We wandered around the shop the next days, trying to figure out what we wanted. The shop was closed that Friday, so that Tom could set up his stand and get ready.

Susan and I were to meet Tom there at five o’clock all dressed up. Susan had picked out a black latex dress and a pair of 5” knee boots, and I asked her: Is that all you really want for yourself? She said she was afraid to meet someone she knew there, and asked me what I was going to wear. I showed her my selections, telling her that I needed some help putting it on. It was a Black latex catsuit, a black latex corset with purple trim, purple latex opera gloves, purple latex stockings, a purple garter belt, latex panties with a pair of big remote controlled inflatable vibrating Dildos inside, and a pair of black patent thigh high ballet boots.

Are you sure, Susan said, you’ll never get through the day in all that.

“Tom never said how long we had to walk, and I’ve been in boots like that for quite long in the shop...” Susan stared hesitatingly at the pile of rubber. “Remember we can keep all we wear afterwards...” OK then, I think it would be cool if we look the same, and this looks absolutely wicked, she said. I told her that we could put on a wig and a lot of makeup, to avoid being recognized so easily.

Friday Susan and I met in the shop at 1230 to get ready, both pretty nervous. We had a beer and shared a bottle of wine to build up some courage and ease up a bit. After about an hour we started helping each other into our gear. First we had to prepare for the panties. Ever since I saw Susan wearing dildopanties the first time I knew I would have to get one for myself. I really wanted the remote controlled ones, but unfortunately those in stock came with dildos in sizes that had me worried.

They were at least 8 inches long and 2 inches wide before pumping, in addition to be made for extended wear featuring a catheter with a hose connecting it to the rear dildo. This means that all my pee will be forced into my ass. It was a bit extreme for my taste, but i wanted the dildopanties so bad and it was the only type in stock at the moment. It was possible to collect the pee in a bag, but it did not look very sexy having a bag of pee strapped to our legs, and going to the bathroom the normal way would prove difficult ... After a short discussion we decided all or nothing. First thing was having an enema, thoroughly cleaning out my bowels.

First I covered both of the dildos and both my holes in KY jelly, and then I started pulling the panties on. It was really weird feeling the dildos hanging upside down because of the weight, but Susan helped me steering them into the right place. The front one felt good, but the one in the ass was really painful at first. I was having second thoughts as I felt the rubber cock, threatening to split me in half slowly sinking into my ass. As I gradually pushed the intruders further in, an explosive orgasm took me by surprise. I fell backwards in the chair jamming them both in as my ass hit the chair. I just sat there several minutes as my orgasm subsided and my mind returned to normal. Never have I felt so absolutely full, even without the pumps this was the biggest things I’ve ever had inside me. Susan got hers on a bit easier; she had been wearing them quite a few times now. Next we put on cat suits. We pulled them on, routing the pumps out of the suit trough the crotch zipper struggling and wiggling into the rest and pulled up the zipper.

I felt the catsuit pushing the dildo’s more firmly in place, and I could feel them shift around as I moved. This was really going to be fun. Next came stockings and gloves, and almost everything was covered in smooth rubber. By now we were both starting to feel a bit tipsy from the wine and beer, as none of us were accustomed to drinking. Susan found out that we should eat something to avoid getting too drunk when we were to leave the shop. She went to the phone to order a pizza, while I started putting on my ballet boots.

I put the toe pads in place the bottom and pulled them on forcing my feet straight down. She helped me with the laces, and then we put on hers. It took a lot of concentration walking in them with those panties on, I came several times the first few minutes, and had to be really careful not to fall. Susan asked me if I was having second thoughts, but I said all or nothing remember? She laughed and told me to put on the corset and lay down on my stomach on the packing table so she could work the laces. I was really struggling for my breath when she announced that she was done. My waist had been reduced by at least 4 inches, so I stood up and looked in the mirror. My reflection was awesome, looking like a kinky cat from hell ... J

ust as we started with Susan’s corset, the doorbell rang, so I had to open it. I walked carefully towards the door, feeling the pumps from the panties dangling between my legs and wondered what people would think they were. Finally I reached the door, and opened. It was the pizza delivery, and boy was I in for a shock. There was my brother’s best friend, delivering the pizza, and I was hoping he did not recognize me. I had no makeup and wig on yet, so I was sure he did. He said nothing, except for telling me I looked sexy in my outfit. I said thanks, paid him, and he went to the door. Just as I thought the danger was over he called: Heather? Startled I turned around again, only to see his cell phone with a camera pointed at me. He took a couple of pictures, and was out the door before I could get my voice working to protest. Instead the humiliation I felt triggered a huge orgasm. It was really strange, and it took me by surprise. All I could hope for was that he kept it to himself, but I doubted it.

I went back to finish the lacing of Susan’s corset, telling her what had happened. She laughed, and said this was going to be fun. We had a couple of beers while eating, and agreed to put on a short purple mini skirt to hide the pumps a bit. They were still visible below the skirt, but not quite as prominent. The last thing was to finish off the outfits with some silicone lube. We polished each other to a shining perfection and it was so nice. Then we went crazy with our make up and put on our wigs.

Well dear, Susan said, it’s now or never and then we went out the door. We were going to catch a cab from the cab company around the corner, but before we made it to the corner a familiar voice called my name. Need a ride somewhere? It was my big brother Paul and the pizza guy Frank. My brother smiled from ear to ear, and said that this was the first time he had considered his little sister sexy. He commented the boots and smiled as we slowly and a bit unsteady teetered our way to the car. It was a bit more difficult walking in them on uneven ground. I yelped as I sat down in the back seat. Sitting caused the dildos to move even further in. Paul spotted the pumps as I tried to pull my legs inside, and he was obviously shocked as Susan explained about the panties. She showed them the remote and pushed the button, making me cum twice before turning it off. It was so humiliating, orgasming in front of my brother, but this seemed just to enhance the pleasure.I panted and breathed telling him that the plan was to keep each other’s remote to make it the most fun. As we drove off sitting wasn’t easy, and certainly not as relaxing as I hoped for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.