Mollycuddling - Cover

Mollycuddling

Copyright© 2017 by Nomie de Ploom

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A 16-year-old has her turn after being traded on the blackmail exchange. She's in for a rough evening, made even more so when she finds out the buyer is her own uncle, and it's not a mistake...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Caution   Revenge  

Molly Johnson couldn’t believe it, the man who was going to use and abuse her looked just like Uncle Gary. She had only met the guy a few times at family reunions, so she couldn’t be sure. As she looked at him while trying to twist her body to show as little as possible, he nodded.

“That’s right,” he said in a high-pitched voice.

She stared at him when he acknowledged it. “This is some weird mistake right. You didn’t know it was your niece?” she asked him hopefully.

The way the portly man grinned made Molly’s heart sink. “Oh no, I knew it was you. In fact I had been watching, waiting.”

The teenager’s jaw couldn’t have dropped further. “You were watching for me to appear on that website.”

Uncle Gary started walking across the room and headed to a chair at the glass dining room table. “Not exactly,” he started as he sat down. “I’d been watching your city looking for your mom, but when I saw you come up I figured that was more than good enough.”

Molly found her jaw could drop a bit further.

“You were looking for mom?” she asked incredulously. Gary was her mom’s older brother.

“First off Molly, you will address me as Uncle Gary, or Sir if you prefer. And second, you will come stand in front of me, legs shoulder width apart, and standing up straight.”

The shift in tone and how he spoke made it clear to Molly that it wasn’t conversation, it wasn’t an idea, it was a demand. She gulped and walked over to stand in front of him and put her feet apart and looked away, her face turning red from embarrassment.

“Much better. Now then, yes. Your mom and I had unfinished business from when we were teenagers.”

Molly didn’t know her uncle, he had never been to their house even though she knew he’s filthy rich. She had only seen him and her cousins at a few family reunions over the years and she knew her mother hated him, hence why he was never around. She knew something was off about him because it seemed like he would leer at the girls in the family in a creepy way during the reunions.

Two years prior, she was in a swimsuit because she was going to use the pool with her cousins and Gary had held out his arm to catch and stop her while she was running through the halls. He of course held his arm out and caught her right at the level of her breasts. The conversation was quick and meaningless, but at the end of it he had told her he missed her birthdays and he threw a hundred-dollar bill on the floor in front of her.

Of course when she bent over to get it, he gave her ass a smack. A missed birthday spanking he had called it, but then she was able to run off, a little bit richer. She had heard rumors that Gary had done something to piss mom off, but mom didn’t want to tear the family apart so she never reported it and just kept him out of her life.

He continued. “But when you came up, it was close enough. Would have wanted to anyway.”

“What do you mean?” She asked, pausing before hastily adding, “Sir.”

Another grin appeared on his face. “Emily, Riley, Jordan, and Charlotte.”

Those were her female cousins on her mom’s side of the family, and the way he spoke sounded ominous. “What about them?”

“I have spanked all of them, I’ve seen them all naked, and all of them have pleasured me orally.”

“You’re lying. You have to be.”

“One,” he said sternly as he got up and went around the counter top and grabbed an iPad. He went back to his seat and turned the screen to face her, a picture of her twin cousins Emily and Riley standing naked with her cousin Derek (Gary’s son) between them. All of her cousins except for Derek were older than she was, And Derek was a year younger.

He scrolled the picture and Derek was the same, but the girls were turned away and their asses were beet red. Again he scrolled and both girls were facing each other really close. It took Molly a second to realize a cock was in between them. Then Emily’s mouth wrapped around that cock, followed by Riley’s (she could tell from their different hair styles). Jordan and Charlotte’s pics were similar, with Charlotte having a picture that Molly recognized as being from a facial.

Molly tried to look stoic, but of course she couldn’t. “So I’m taking it I’m getting spanked and sucking your cock?”

“Two,” he said sternly again. “Well yes and no. Those things will indeed happen, but you’re an opportunity I haven’t had with any of your cousins yet. I mean I’ve fingered the twins while they sucked me, I’ve fucked Jordan and Derek lost his virginity to Charlotte, but those were all hurry up situations. But you are my toy for the next twenty hours.”

The teen girl was on the verge of tears as she heard this. She gulped but knew she would have to stay strong. Probably more than anything, she thought she would be sick.

“Any questions Molly?”

The girl froze as she stood nude in front of her incestuous-rapey uncle. “Why were you after mom?”

“Three,” he said before he laughed. “Back after your mom turned fourteen, we played a little game where I won, ended up seeing her naked, getting to explore her, and she sucked my cock. I made her do it several more times afterward with threats and the like, but never did get more than a finger into her other holes. The way she used to treat me as a kid, the way all our siblings did, I wanted payback. I don’t know if you realize this but the girls in our family are all pretentious, stuck up bitches, and they’ve needed lessons in humility.”

He motioned for her to spin around, and it took her a second before she realized it and did so, revealing her ass to him briefly before facing him again. “Actually from what I hear you’re the one sweet one in the family. But being a spitting image of your mother, I’ll take what I can get.”

Molly just shivered and looked away, her face burning in a combination of humiliation and anger. Her only crime was being her mother’s daughter.

“Did you prepare yourself like you were told to?”

She turned a bit more red as she nodded. “Yes sir, I used the enema stuff four times. I haven’t eaten since last night.”

He nodded to that and said, “Good, good. We’ll probably have to give you another one later, but for now that’s okay. But now it’s time for some questions. Are you ready?”

“Yes sir,” came her dejected reply.

“How many boys have you fucked?”

Wow, so he was getting right to it. “None sir.”

“Sucked?”

“Still none sir.”

Gary raised his eyebrows at that. “Kissed?”

She looked away and said, “None.”

Now it was Gary’s turn to be shocked. “You have that smoking hot body, and I’m presuming nobody’s touched it, seen it, kissed it, or fucked it until now? How’s that?”

Molly sighed and remained looking away. “I dunno, just shy in person normally with guys.”

“So I get to take your virginity. That’s enough for me. Walk over to the couch and bend over the arm.”

And so it began. Molly cringed but walked over to the nice leather couch and went to the side of the arm rest, bending over it. She waited there, exposed, until he came over. “Hmm, amazing ass Molly. I almost feel bad about what’s about to happen next.”

She felt him step close behind her and his hands started to trace her ass. She heard a moan from him before he moved a hand up to her left hip. She felt something fleshy pushing between the cheeks of her ass, pressing right on the skin between her pussy and her asshole. She felt the tip of his cock push up as he was against her and it touched her asshole.

“I hope you’re ready sweetie.”

Molly felt an incredible pressure as his cock pressed against her asshole, trying to push in. The teenager couldn’t believe it–before her first kiss, before her first time reaching second or third base, and before her first time making love, she was going to be buttfucked. The first guy to ever touch her was starting that touching by shoving his cock up her ass. As the cock started to pierce what was supposed to be her most private hole, she wasn’t sure which was worse, the pain from his cock, or the humiliation of the whole situation.

The moment the cockhead had breached into her rectum Molly knew that it was the pain for the moment that would win out. She let out an involuntary cry, not even thinking about with the penthouse there probably wouldn’t be anybody close enough by to hear her whimpered pleas as she squirmed and squealed with the unnatural intrusion.

Molly was sure enough that she’d be losing her virginity that once she had gotten the alert she did something that she never would have expected to—she watched porn online hoping to get an idea of what would happen.

Her mom had always failed against porn, the whole exploitation of women thing. While Molly didn’t have reason to disagree with her mom’s thoughts, she for once was happy about it, because she knew she would be exploited for sure.

Now that the cock was in her ass, she knew this was the part where the guys had usually waited for the girl to adjust before pushing forward. To only partial surprise she wasn’t shocked at all when Gary kept pushing forward immediately. There was a weird combination of heat and cool as the pole penetrated her rear passage more. As hands gripped her hips like steel traps and he pushed forward while pulling her back into the large-feeling cock Molly found herself thankful that her uncle had done her the kindness of lube.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.