Mollycuddling
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Nomie de Ploom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A 16-year-old has her turn after being traded on the blackmail exchange. She's in for a rough evening, made even more so when she finds out the buyer is her own uncle, and it's not a mistake...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Caution   Revenge  

Molly felt a little silly as she walked into the posh hotel wearing nothing more than sweat pants, a sweatshirt, flip-flops, and bubble gum pink lip gloss. A purse with her phone, wallet, car keys, and tooth brush was also with her, but none of the usual things like a bra or panties. As she made her way to the front desk she felt severely underdressed, and it seemed as though the eyes of other guests were on her, but she pressed forward.

She only waited in line a minute before one of the clerks waved her over. The man was older and as she approached it appeared that he was looking down on her, as if she was going to waste his time. “May I help you?” he asked with the snootiness of someone who definitely did not want to help her.

Molly was briefly annoyed, but she nodded and responded to him. “Yes, I believe you have an envelope waiting for me?”

The man raised his eyebrows in disbelief. “Name?”

“Molly Johnson.”

The man nodded and left to a back desk. He came back a moment later with a mild look of surprise on his face and he handed her the envelope.

“Thank you,” Molly replied before walking off. She was very disappointed as she opened the envelope–she hoped there wouldn’t actually be one. She pulled out the key card and headed to the banks of elevators.

Molly was relieved when there was no one else waiting at that moment and she was able to get into an elevator by herself. She knew from the message she would have to insert the keycard into the elevator panel, and as soon as she did the doors closed and the elevator started going up.

She still couldn’t believe she was here, and what was likely about to happen. For Molly everything had been going great, she turned sixteen a few months ago, got her drivers license, got her curfew raised, had her first boyfriend. Things were amazing until she made a dumb mistake.

See, Molly was texting while driving, and missed that a light turned red. She didn’t run the light, but by the time she looked up and hit the breaks, she ended up tapping the front wheel of a bike rider who had entered the intersection. Luckily the woman had seen that Molly was likely not going to stop and she had barely managed to stop and let go of the handlebars. Molly bent the rim of the woman’s bike. She knew she was going to be in trouble.

But all of a sudden she wasn’t. The intersection was rather empty, and the woman took a bunch of pictures. She threatened to call the cops, but Molly begged her not to. Molly said those words that she didn’t realize would get her into so much trouble. “I’ll do anything.”

The woman seemed to change her tone immediately after those words. She took a few more pictures, took Molly’s information and gave her a card after doing something with her phone. Molly knew she wouldn’t forget the conversation that followed from that.

“You want to do anything to get out of it? That’s fine, you’ll get your chance, but not by me. You’re being blackmailed in exchange for your not being sued and turned over to the cops. You’ll have to spend a night doing whatever someone else wants. I hope you’re ready for what’s coming.”

Molly wasn’t, she had no clue what that meant. She thought that she’d have to do work for someone. It wasn’t until she answered the questionnaire on the website that she realized that she had just gotten herself into sexual blackmail. She was kind of surprised as she read through things on the site, that people bought and sold blackmail material. She was also a bit surprised that a woman would sell her for men to use and abuse her.

She received the alert just three days ago. The instructions had her going to the fanciest hotel in the city Friday night. She had to convince her parents she was staying overnight with a friend. They were out of town so they didn’t worry too much about her being away from home. Come with minimal clothes, get the penthouse keycard at the front desk, knock on the bathroom door when she gets into the room and find the instructions to continue.

The teenager jumped as the elevator door opened, the sound breaking her from being lost in her thoughts. She stepped out and looked around, a bit surprised. She knew that she would be going to a penthouse room, but she didn’t realize when the elevator opened she would actually be in just a 10 foot hallway before a single door labeled PH1. Molly stepped forward, put the keycard into the slot and the door opened.

Stepping inside she was surprised by how nice the penthouse looked. Dark bamboo flooring, white marble everywhere, a full kitchen, projector TV. She was clearly amazed, and suddenly overwhelmed. She wondered what type of guy it would be to afford a room such as this and then buy a girl like her for the night. She gulped and stepped forward into the room and shut the door behind her.

As she looked around she saw only one closed door and realized that must be the bathroom. She knew she was to knock on the door and announce her presence then head to the kitchen. After knocking she went and found a note on the counter and a pair of handcuffs.

‘Strip, put your clothes, shoes, and purse (minus cell phone) in the safe hidden in the large cabinet and close it. Then put the handcuffs on and call out that you’re cuffed and ready to go.’

Molly gulped and went to the large cabinet next to the oven and indeed found a safe inside. It seemed like an odd place to hide a valuables safe, but she just shrugged. Who was she to judge after all.

Setting the purse in first, she grabbed her cell phone and put it on the counter. Her flip-flops came off quickly. It felt so weird to her as she reached down to the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulled it up and off. She looked down at her pale, freckley body. She was skinny, with decent breasts for her petite size, though she felt there were more freckles than countable numbers on her cleavage and arms.

The sweatshirt went quickly into the safe and she reached down and pulled the sweat pants down and stepped out of them. She bent down and picked the pants up and put it in the safe and shut it. She was stuck now, her clothes locked in a digital safe. She looked at herself in the reflective surface of the oven. Whoever this guy was would get a good looking teen girl. She looked down at her sculpted pubic hair and hoped it would be okay. She had never shaved her pussy completely, and hoped that he wouldn’t be mad that she didn’t this time.

She walked back to the counter and picked up the handcuffs. She locked one of the metal bracelets around her right wrist, and put her hands behind her back, using her right hand to lock the other cuff. She glanced down and noticed that her breasts were pushed out a little bit. It was time and Molly knew it. She let out a sigh and called out. “I’m cuffed and ready.”

She stood in front of the counter, facing the bathroom and waiting to see what was about to happen. She waited, and was about to call out again when the bathroom door finally opened and a rather portly man in a white hotel bathrobe stepped out.

Molly’s eyes bulged as her jaw dropped, her body naturally twisted as if to try and hide her nudity. Everything Molly expected just went out the window. This had to be a mistake, this had to be a joke. It couldn’t possibly be real.

The portly man had a devious smile on his face and a martini glass in his hand. “Hello sweetie.”

Molly could only shake her head in disbelief.

“Uncle Gary?” she said, her voice trembling with shock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.