Scourge - Cover

Scourge

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The future is not good for humans. A fungal/plant hybrid has taken over, covering much of the planet, choking life from it. What humans remain are used in its reproduction or are fighting against it. The question is: who will win the war?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Violence  

Several days since her betrayal to her fellow humans, Audra is awakened to noise. Not needing to don on any clothing, she leaves the small room she had been given for her loyalty. Rather than being turned into a breeder, she was told she was going to be made a stalker like Saige. Of course, that all still depended on the accuracy of the information she had provided.

Once outside, she notices the bustle of guardians, stalkers and chasers. The queen isn’t taking any chances. Audra assumes that a small force is going to stay behind as protection along with her. In just the last few days she has learned that the queen would be among those attacking. She is a hands-on leader, which is the reason why the Scourge has been successful to date. Whether this is because of the person the queen was before becoming so or because of the infection itself, Audra doesn’t know. She’ll find out soon enough. That is if she remembers any of it afterward.

She is wandering among a throng of Scourge controlled men and women when a chaser stops sort of her and hands her a note. The fact that paper and writing are still being used gives her hope that once she is converted she’ll retain some of her humanity. She isn’t all that sure that humanity is needed for the pleasure she receives, but she is still hopeful.

Before she can thank the courier, it is gone. With a shrug, Audra opens the small piece of folded paper and quickly takes in the words. She is going to be riding alongside the queen on the attack. She isn’t sure how to feel. This is her home now, but at the same time she still feels the flame of rebellion against the Scourge somewhere deep inside her.

Audra returns to her modest room and sits on the edge of her bed, lightly stroking her nipples while she thinks. Slowly, the thoughts of the people that she betrayed, her friends, cloud her mind. She realizes that those people had never made her happy like the Scourge has. Instead of pleasure and bliss, she was thought to fight and hate. She can’t understand why anyone would want to fight this invader, why no one just gives in. All they want is to keep people like her away from the pleasure, the bliss, the endless fun.

Soon, her arousal begins to grow as her nipples harden. Imaginings of those friends creep into her mind—those that she would like nothing more than to see on the ground, infected, trapped and made to breed. It is only a shame they get to have that same fulfillment that she does, that same acute pleasure. Joining the queen in the Scourge’s campaign won’t be bad after all. Her pending transformation will allow her a way into a whole new world.

Audra springs from her bed. A ravenous need wells up inside her, settling and throbbing between her thighs. She isn’t a prisoner here. She is going to become a stalker. The former rebel knows just what she wants, what she needs. She springs to the door and back outside into the warm air. She catches the eye of a passing guardian and quickly directs him over to her.

She is back on the bed, legs spread and beckoning the man forward. Without hesitation, the guardian is fully hard and pressing himself between her legs. Half of his length slides easily through her damp lips. Audra lets out small, even breaths as she begins to thrust herself down upon his shaft, burying more of it inside her. With each passing moment, the feeling of being filed drives her to quicker, harder thrusts. Her breathing becomes more ragged and uneven. The scant room fills with her moans. Anyone passing outside doesn’t even take a look—this is an everyday, normal occurrence with the Scourge. That thought alone is cause for the young, one-time rebel to become boisterous.

Audra looks down to see the man’s thick member pressing into her trembling pussy. She loves the way it splits her, opens her up and fills her. She bites down into her lip as she feels herself gradually begin the downward spiral to orgasm. But before she can finish that journey, she feels the cool, smooth skin of a woman press into her back. She arches her neck as a pair of hungry lips kisses and nibbles up and down it.

A pair of beautiful, silky legs wrap around her waist. A naked, slippery pussy strokes up and down Audra’s trembling spine. She turns her head to meet the lips of her friend, and one time captor, Saige. Their tongues eagerly dart into the recesses of one another’s mouths. For Audra, there is nothing sweeter or more sensual than kissing this woman. For some reason she had bonded to this woman from the moment they first came together. That moment feels like forever ago, and yet like it just happened.

Suddenly, Audra feels her friend’s freeze and her pussy explode into orgasm. Saige’s lips briefly leave Audra’s and in that juncture of time, Audra is sent over the edge. The sudden and unexpected fluids splashing against her back sends her over her proverbial edge. She collapses backward into the chest of her lover. Audra lightly teases and licks the long, thick nipples that present themselves to her while the guardian continues to ram himself into her.

“You may go,” Saige abruptly says in an almost hushed tone.

The guardian wordlessly slips from Audra and leaves. The young woman gasps at her sudden emptiness and abandoning.

“We are sorry that we have been busy as of late,” Saige picks up as if the incident never happened. “But we am here now and we have some time before our departure.”

Audra looks shyly up into the eyes of her lover. She instantly feels ashamed for her reaction to the man’s dismissal. Slowly, she is learning what it means for the world to be ruled by women. The Scourge only needed a male for breeding and the occasional pleasure fuck. There is nothing a woman can’t provide another woman. It is the absolute for the Scourge.

But Saige doesn’t reprimand Audra for it. She was there once, long ago. Change doesn’t come easily, especially when the human way is hate and cowardice. Instead, she looks down at the young woman and says, “Show us what you have learned.”

Audra nods and slides off the bed, turning and kneeling. Saige slides into the warm, vacant spot, with her legs braced against the floor and her ass barely resting on the bed. Audra leans forward and begins to lightly lick the stalker’s clit. She circles her tongue around it, listening closely to the changes in Saige’s breathing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.