Scourge - Cover

Scourge

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The future is not good for humans. A fungal/plant hybrid has taken over, covering much of the planet, choking life from it. What humans remain are used in its reproduction or are fighting against it. The question is: who will win the war?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Violence  

Upon arrival at the stalker’s camp, Audra notices that there are two massively built men at the gates, acting as guardians. Neither of the men moves as she and her captors pass by. She begins to wonder how fast the large men would move if she decided to suddenly escape. But why would I?

She is led through the encampment, which with the exception of the two men at the gates, have no guards. There are, however, a slew of breeders. They are lined up in rows and too far gone. Their limbs are covered in fungus, with most of their bodies. The fungus is all linked together, spread across the ground. The whole scene looks natural, like it’s all part of nature—or as close to nature goes, especially for one born after the takeover.

From what Audra remembers from her basic course on the Scourge, the women are infected with the fungus and just waiting to die. Usually humans are infected and die fairly quickly, allowing the fungus to reproduce and spread. The breeders are infected with a different strain that acts the same way, but the process is slower. Because of that, the breeders can reproduce offspring for the Scourge to do their reproduction.

She shakes her head at the thought. How many babies are born in camps like this only to be used for the fungus’ reproduction? She knows the men the Scourge catches are infected with the same longer lasting strain. This is just disgusting.

Eventually the small group reaches their destination. Audra didn’t see it before but after now seeing the large hanger, she knows they are on an airfield, most likely an airport. Now if I can just remember where there is one from the maps.

She doesn’t linger nor does she run like she wants to. Instead she follows her escort through a small side door. The chasers at this point do not continue. It is only the stalker and her. Why didn’t I try to run earlier? Why did I allow that the happen? It felt good, but...

There are even more breeders in the hanger than outside. Many are pregnant at various stages. Many of them are incredibly beautiful women with smooth skin and large breasts. Also, unlike the outside, the hanger has far more guardians standing around. Audra knows the men serve two purposes for the Scourge. They serve to protect and reproduction.

Audra is finally instructed to stop. She wraps her arms across her chest, trying hard to ignore the scent that fills the room and the temptation to fuck one of the large guardians in the room with their long, thick cock hanging limply between their legs. The smell is almost like the red mist that causes her to lose her mind and the cocks...

Audra licks her lips without thinking. When she does take notice, she silently censures herself for it. Remarkably, the building’s ventilation system is running and the giant fan blows a cool breeze downward onto her. It causes her nipples to harden and her arousal to grow.

Finally, Audra cannot contain her urges any longer and beckons over one of the thickly muscled guardians. She brushes a hand across the hanging member and watches it as it becomes animated. What’s one little fuck? Besides, it might make my escape easier if I play along. A sly smile spread across her face.

She slowly lowers herself to the cold floor, while never taking her eyes of the slowly growing member. Audra pulls her legs apart and draws them up against her breasts. The guardian moved quickly forward, his cock bouncing, eager to fuck her. She briefly wonders if he wants to fuck her of his own free will or if somehow, from somewhere, he is being compelled to. The thought doesn’t last long.

Audra gasps a moment later as she feels the large cock slide easily into her soaking wet cunt. The guardian begins to drive in and out of her as fast as he can. The feeling sends small shivers up her back. The muscles of the man ripple beneath his taut skin, and though he only touches her with his cock, his closeness adds to the effect he is having on her.

To add to the ecstasy Audra is feeling, two more guardians break away from the posts. They push her shoulders against the ground. One of them leans in and begins to slurp and tease her nipples, while the other presses the head of his cock against her cheek. Audra turns her head toward it and accepts it into the hot recess of her mouth. He begins to slurp and suck on it. The guardian thrusts deep into her throat, leaving a taste of raw sex.

Audra is gasping loudly onto the cock as it plunges rapidly in and out of her mouth. The feeling of having her nipples drawn into the second man’s mouth is amazing. She arches her back, trying to allow the man to take more. The man between her legs pulls back and out and then plunges back into her depths. But instead of ramming his rigid cock back into her cunt, he drives it though her backdoor. He doesn’t go slow either. It is rough and fast and with that single action, it becomes too much for her.

Audra collapses to the floor climaxing. The man between her legs pulls out of her ass after a few moments and slips his cock back into her pussy, mimicking his earlier behavior. This causes the girl to enter into a whole new pulsing orgasm. For the second time today, Audra is sent to a pace of pure bliss.

Soon, the men pull their respective mouths and cocks from the young woman. She is left briefly alone, her chest heaving with excitement and pleasure coursing through her lithe form. There is a shuffle above her as the guardians switch positions. The man, whose cock she had the pleasure to tastes, takes his place between her shapely thighs.

She didn’t realize how much bigger his cock was until its presses against her glistening entrance. Her thick, blood saturated folds close around the shaft like a tight fist. The guardian pushes her hips up, bending at his knees and allowing access to one of the other two. The second man then presses his cock into her asshole and instantly drops into a rhythm of in and out thrusting.

Audra loves the feel of more than one cock inside her to holes. The excitement of it nearly makes her orgasm then and there. Until earlier with the fungus, she had never had more than one hole used at a time. Now, having it done with two of her fellow humans, it is absolutely and incredibly amazing!

She manages to stave off the urge to orgasm for several more minutes while she enjoys the feeling of the two cocks working in her two tight hoes very close to each other. Audra gradually is able to recognize and distinguish each member as it moves through its respective passage.

Her asshole grips the cock and tightly locks it in her hot tunnel. She is close to climax as the other guardian begins to ram himself in and out in a circular motion, increasing the pressure on several sensitive areas of her pussy’s walls. Audra’s eyes are tightly closed as she strokes her tongue up and down the length of the third man’s thrusting member. She begins to plunge her hips as hard as she can on the cocks buried in her entrances. Then the girl lets out a loud, final scream as she finally erupts in orgasm.

She lies there recovering for several moments. The sudden sound of a female clearing her throat causes the young woman to open her eyes and look backward. Upon seeing the brunette and an exceptionally beautiful woman with white hair, she rolls over and pulls herself free of the men as she stands.

This whitehaired woman is stunningly beautiful. The brunette stalker that managed to capture Audra is beautiful, but she cannot compare to this woman standing proudly before her. Her breasts are large and natural and hang from her chest as proudly as she. Each is topped by large red nipples the proudly stand erect into the cold air. And displayed for all to see is a beautifully thick hamburger pussy—one that drips with arousal.

“It seems Saige was right when she said she had found someone special, fit for a queen,” the gorgeous woman says.

Audra glances nervously as the floor, trying to cover herself as much as possible. Only now does she realize how naked she is and how her behavior has become.

“But it seems she is quick to overcome the mist,” the woman then sneers.

Suddenly, the guardians Audra was just fucking are at her sides, pulling her to her feet. They force her arms away from her body while wrenching her legs apart. The young woman is left to watch Saige, her captor, step forward to kneel between the legs of the whitehaired queen.

She begins to lightly kiss the smooth thighs that lead to that beautiful, thick pussy. Soon Saige’s lips are pressed to it. The queen beckons the guardians forward with a curling finger and they comply, bring Audra within reach. The queen smiles as she thrusts that single digit into the young’s woman’s cunt. She forces it in deep then slowly drags it out.

The girl is mesmerized by the lazy movements of the hand torturing her pussy. She nearly cries out and demands release as the queen’s hand lightly rubs her outer lips before several fingers slip back into her tight hole. But to do so would only compromise her and she needed to escape.

The queen works her fingers like magic, and although Audra didn’t want to give in, she does. She just can’t help it. She tries to thrust downward on the fingers but the men holding her close their fists harder around her limbs. It stops her from performing any such attempts or any movement whatsoever.

Finally the queen releases a small shudder. She steps back and seemingly like magic, a red throne forms from the ground to allow the gorgeous whitehaired woman to take a seat. Saige follows her leader and lean against the woman’s leg. Her hand lightly brushes up and down the queen’s leg, as if she were stroking a favorite pet.

“We know just what humans want, what they desire,” the queen crows. “Yet we do not understand why it is they fight us. What is it that they fear?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.