Scourge
Prologue

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - The future is not good for humans. A fungal/plant hybrid has taken over, covering much of the planet, choking life from it. What humans remain are used in its reproduction or are fighting against it. The question is: who will win the war?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Violence  

Doctor Moxie Shane adjusts the aperture control on the microscope and peers down into the powerful machine. Satisfied, she straightens and turns to her assistant, a pretty young graduate student, Jean. Her smile says it all, and the younger woman claps her hands in excitement. Moxie brushes her hair behind her ear, taking a deep breath of satisfaction.

“Is it going to work?” Jean asks.

“I hope so,” Moxie answers. She switches off the powerful microscope and turns, holding up a vial of bright red fluid. “If this works then not only will I be healed but we can save millions of people.”

“Just think how rich we’ll get from this,” Jean comments delightfully.

The doctor looks over the younger blonde. The woman is tall and big breasted, petite, with a slim boyish body. She is beautiful, but sometimes her attitude is something to get used to—especially when thoughts of riches enter her mind.

“Money isn’t an object to crave,” Moxie admonishes the young woman. “We started this to not just cure me, but others with the same disease.”

“Absolutely!” the young woman exclaims. “We cure you and all the others of course. But making a little bit of money isn’t a bad thing.”

“Nothing wrong with that,” the doctor agrees. “But it is useless if everyone is dead.”

Jean drops her head, shaking it. “Yeah, I see your point,” she admits.

Moxie smiles at the other woman, changing the direction of the conversation. “No one but us thought to try genetic manipulation,” she says, her eyes alight behind her round glasses.

“Probably because it is a bit illegal,” Jean giggles.

“Yes, well,” Moxie blushes and pats her assistant’s arm. “That remains to be seen. We need to test this.”

“How are we going to get clearance for testing if we don’t even have authorization for what we have already done?” the assistant questions.

The doctor sighs. After a moment a sly smile forms of her face and it doesn’t go unnoticed by the assistant.

“What are you thinking?” Jean asks.

“I was thinking of testing it on myself,” Moxie promptly answers.

“But what if it doesn’t work?” Jeans asks, worried. “What if something goes wrong or it kills you?”

Moxie holds up the vial again. On one hand it she could be right and it completely heals her, on the other it will kill her.

“I’m already dead,” she says. “The measures we have taken have only slowed the growth. Eventually the fungus is going to win.”

“And if it does then what do I tell them?” Jean asks, even more worried. “You’ve already violated by hiding it. You’ve made me an accomplice. Once you die and the growth begins, the spores are produced and then I...”

“Jean!” Moxie gasps, and frowns at her assistant. She shakes her head. “We’ve been at this for over two years. Forget the consequences. Whatever happens, you’ll find a solution. Now, get a syringe ready.”

“You got it!” Jean chirps, dismissing her worries. The doctor is right, she’ll figure out some way to avoid any inquires that will follow.

Jean takes the vial and preps a syringe. Once done, she looks to the doctor. Ready?” Moxie asks. The assistant holds up the needle in answer.

“I’m not sure how much we should use?” Jean says just before she is ready to stab it into the doctor.

“It has to reach every cell in my body in order to mutate them to fight is infection,” Moxie states. “We better make use of the entire syringe.”

“Greater chance of definitive results that way,” the assistant murmurs.

Moxie nods and Jena pulls more of the red liquid into the syringe, filling it all the way up. The doctor takes off her lab coat and pulls up the sleeve of her blouse.

“Maybe you should sit down, just in case,” Jean suggests.

Moxie nods and pulls over a chair. She crosses her legs and her assistant’s eyes flitter toward them for an instant, before the girl gets a hold of herself. Jean has found the doctor attractive from the first day she met her, and she has tried her damnedest to ignore her attraction since. Jean positions the needle on the older woman’s arm. “Are you sure you want to do this, Doctor Shane?” she asks quietly.

“Yes, do it,” Moxie says with a nod. She closes her eyes and winces when the needle pricks her.

Very quickly, she feels the serum coursing through her veins. Jean pushes the plunger in slowly, gradually introducing the massive dose into the doctor’s bloodstream. Moxie shudders. She can feel it inside her, tingling and warm—a friendly presence in contrast to the fungus that has already invaded her body. It spreads slowly up her arm and then infuses her whole body. She sucks in a deep breath.

“Are you okay?” Jean asks, concerned.

Their eyes meet and the older woman nods slowly. “Yes, it feels strange. Done?”

“Yes,” the assistant replies with and. She pulls the needle out carefully and steps back.

Moxie stands, feeling good. The tingling is fading and she feels energized. She smiles and takes off her glasses. “It feels nice,” she says.

Jean smiles and asks, “Should we track this like everything else.”

Moxie matches the smile. “Yes, why wouldn’t we?”

The assistant’s face reddens slightly. “I was worried about the legality of what we just did.”

Still smiling, Moxie says, “It can always be destroyed, and if successful then we have everything documented.”

“Okay,” Jean says happily. Then a frown spreads across her face. “You said if...”

“There is always that chance of it going wrong,” the doctor replies, grimly. “But just the same, we better record the results on paper. The easier it is to destroy the better.”

“Good,” Jean says happily as she takes Moxie’s place in the chair. She slides over to a table and grabs a legal pad. “Alright, tell me everything you’re experiencing.”

“Well, I’m feeling really warm,” Moxie begins. She unbuttons the second and third button on her blouse.

“You do look a little flushed,” Jean says, turning to look at the doctor.

“You’re not warm?” Moxie asks. She looks over the young woman sitting there. She has never really noticed how pretty she is. Her big eyes, freckled covered face and plump full lips makes her really attractive. And that body that that lab coat hides is amazing. She has seen it on occasion, but never really thought much about it—being straight and all. Moxie gasps as she realizes what she is thinking.

“No, it’s pretty nice in here actually.” Jean says. “I think the serum is making you hot.”

Moxie licks her lips as she watches the girl work. The heat is starting to slow a little throughout her body, but between her legs the warmth is increasing. She feels her panties getting wet. Her nipples are hardening and poking at the fabric of her bra.

“You’re very pretty, Jean,” she says without thinking. The words kind of just spill from her mouth, uncontrolled.

“Excuse me?” Jean questions, jerking her head around. Her eyes are wide as she catches a glimpse of the ample cleavage protruding from the doctor’s chest.

“You heard me,” the doctor says authoritatively. “I know how you look at me, how you lust for me.” She raises a leg to rest on the edge of the desk. Her skirt slides up her thigh, giving her assistant a tremendous view of her shapely leg.

Jean is caught slightly off guard, but she keeps it together as she replies to the older woman. “Well, yeah,” she laughs. “You’re absolutely gorgeous. I didn’t think you were into girl though.”

“I do like men ... a lot,” Moxie pauses. She is straight, isn’t she? The tingling is back, centered in her overheated cunt. She can’t seem to take her eyes of her assistant. “But you’re different...”

“It has to be the serum,” Jean notes. “It must have some kind of effect on the fungus already in your body.”

“That may be the case,” the doctor agrees. “But right now I don’t care. All I can think about is seeing you without your clothes on.”

Moxie gasps despite herself. This isn’t me. I would never have thoughts like these, would I? She finishes unbuttoning her blouse, letting the fabric fall from her shoulders. Her breasts heave as her breathing gets faster. Her bra barely contains her breasts, while her dark brown nipples try to poke through the material. Who cares where these thoughts are coming from? This is too much fun.

“I can’t take advantage of you while the serum is doing this to you, Doctor Shane,” Jean says seriously. Like the doctor, she can’t help herself. She licks her lips while staring hard at Moxie’s heaving chest.

Moxie laughs. “I’m the one that will be taking advantage of you.” She gestures for the younger woman to stand up. “Take that shit off,” she orders huskily.

Jean blushes as she jumps to her feet, peeling off her lab coat. Whether or not the doctor’s actions are the effect of the serum, she is not passing up this chance. Her black t-shirt comes off next. The girl doesn’t need a bra because of the slim breasts with rosy red nipples sitting high on her chest. She kicks off her shoes and slips off her blue jeans.

“Oh fuck yes,” Moxie breathes hard. She pushes her slacks down before slipping her hand to her panties to rub her aching pussy.

The girl steps out of her jeans and cotton panties. “Do I ... please you, Doctor Shane?” she asks shyly.

“Most definitely,” Moxie groans, rubbing harder at her panties.

Jean smiles as she steps up to the doctor. She guides the older woman down onto the chair. “Let me help with that,” she says, nodding to the woman’s hand at her panties.

Moxie nods in agreement, leaning back and spreading her legs. The doctor’s puffy, wet folds strain against the black panties. Her assistant smiles and lowers herself to her knees. She kisses the older woman’s thighs, trailing her lips higher and higher. Slowly, Jean pulls those panties down, licking her lips as the doctor’s glistening pussy comes into view.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a very long time,” Jean sighs as she pulls the panties down the older doctor’s legs, leaving her completely exposed.

She extends her tongue as far as she can and burrows it into Moxie’s folds. Jean wiggles it as she gigs into her pussy, surprised how tight the opening is.

“Oh,” Moxie coos. “That’s nice.” She unsnaps her bra and shrugs it off. Her hands fly to her chest to rub and pinch her nipples as her assistant begins to explore her needy cunt.

The girl tongue fucks for a few minutes, her head wedged tightly between the doctor’s shapely thighs. “You taste amazing!” Jena moans, lapping between those heavy, thick lips. “I have never tasted pussy like this before!”

Jean is gasping a moment later when she finds the doctor’s clit. The swollen nub is thick and protrudes prominently. She swirls her tongue twirls around it with wide circles. Moxie arches her back and groans in response. “Fuck yes!” she cries, pushing her hips up to grind her clit on the young woman’s mouth. “Suck it! Suck my fucking clit!”

The girl obligingly takes it between her lips. Her tongue rolls around it as she starts to suck. She looks up at the gorgeous doctor, her tongue flicking the tip of the clit faster and faster. She has had a crush on the woman since her first day working for the woman. Her hope now is that Moxie wants this after the serum has cured her—if it cures her.

Moxie suddenly screams and bucks her hips on the chair, making it slide on the floor. Her orgasm shoots up from her engorged clot and travels straight up her spine. Her eyes rolls back in her head and her hands clutch painfully hard at her breasts. Her pussy leaks juices, leaving a tiny puddle of red on the chair. She shudders as she rides the wave of pleasure.

Jean pulls away with a trail of thick, sticky red liquid attached to both her mouth and the doctor’s pussy. “What the hell is this?” she asks.

But Moxie doesn’t hear the girl’s words. She is too far gone, too far out of things. Jean’s eyes focus on the sight of the older woman’s cunt. It pulses, and at first the girl believes it to only be from her orgasm. But the more she focuses on it the more she notices how differently it pulses, how much different from all the other pussies she has been down on. Something is definitely strange.

Moxie lies, breathing incredibly hard, her chest heaving up and down. Then her body is shaking, vibrating hard against the chair. Somehow she remains on it despite her violent throes. Eventually she shudders to a halt. Her body goes limp and she just lies there, seemingly dead. The room goes silent save for Jean’s breathing.

The assistant just sits, scared and staring. She’s afraid to move, afraid to speak. Her mind races, trying to piece together what just happened and what she is going to do now. Thoughts flood in at her like a dam bursting unexpectedly. Jean is paralyzed by fear.

Then suddenly, Moxie’s eyes fly pen and she emits a piercing scream. Jean quickly covers her ears, but it does nothing to help. The doctor’s cunt explodes outward with the red liquid. Jean flinches but the liquid doesn’t touch her. Instead it pulls back and drenches the older woman’s thighs.

The liquid is remains smooth—like latex. It slowly crawls up over her belly and down her legs. Moxie doesn’t move or make a sound. Her eyes remain wide open, yet lifeless. Jean cannot help but continue to stare. Part of her wants to run and hide yet part of her wants to watch, to see where this is going. This is their cure after all. This is Jean’s big break, her ticket to riches and fame.

The crimson liquid continues to spread all over the doctor’s body. And as it encapsulates her head, Moxie screams once more, a shriek far louder and longer than the last. Jean tries again to block out the sound and again it is useless. She is overwhelmed by it and then overtaken by darkness.


Jean wakes up sometime later not knowing just how long she had been out. She finds it odd to be sitting upright when she knows that she didn’t get off the floor before passing out. Even for the first few moments she isn’t sure of what happened. And when the memories begin to creep back in, she wonders if any of it was even real. It was definitely too weird to have been.

The assistant feels a presence behind her, but when she goes to turn around, she finds that she is unable to. Her legs and arms are bound to the chair. She struggles to no avail. That’s when she feels a pair of hands. They begin to run up her waist to her chest. She can’t see who they belong to, but she has the sense they are Moxie’s.

She sobs as the hands begin to squeeze her small breasts slowly. Then she groans as her untouched nipples are pinched and twirled between fingers. Jean quickly becomes horrified that she is experiencing pleasure and begins to cry out. Even if I is the doctor that she has be infatuated with, this is not what she wanted. Is it?

Pulling her from her thoughts, the girl feels a sudden quick, hot breathing on her neck as the invisible assailant lowers their head to begin licking her ear and kiss her neck.

“Please,” she weakly moans.

The hands slips back to her breasts, where they begin to pinch and play again. This time the heat and the touch of the hands brings an uncontrollable moan of pleasure to Jean’s lips.

“No, no...” she says, shaking her head. “I won’t enjoy this!”

The unseen assailant reassures her as her nipples are played with hard. “You’ll have a lot more fun in a bit, don’t worry.”

The voice! It sounds a lot like Doctor Shane, but a lot different. It is like two voices, one she recognizes and one she doesn’t, used in conjunction to speak the words. But what does it mean? Despite the current situation, the scientist part of the girl can’t help but wonder.

Suddenly, the hands are pulled away. A moment later Jean’s hidden assailant is stepping out before her. The figure standing before her now is tall, lean and muscular but still very feminine. The face has large white eyes and an elongated jaw full of wicked, jagged teeth. It could still be Doctor Shane, but Jean isn’t certain.

Then it speaks with that same dual voice. “This is incredible,” the creature says. “The serum didn’t kill the fungus, instead it mutated it, accelerated it, fused it. And the best of all is the need for female orgasm.”

“I don’t believe it,” Jena mutters breathlessly.

“You better,” the creature says. “We are the new Doctor Moxie Shane. We are the next step in evolution.”

The former doctor steps forward, placing her crimson colored hands to either side of Jean’s face. Held firmly in place, the girl cannot move her head. Moxie opens her fiendish mouth and a fine red mist starts to waft out. The mist smells sweet and fragrant and the young woman cannot help but inhale it deeply. As she breathes it in, she feels herself relaxing. Any inhibitions Jean felt are gone. The new form the doctor has taken now seems less frightening and the very thought of her begins to excite the assistant just as it had when Moxie was still ... human. A steady beat begins to pulse between her legs. A last remaining thought in the back of her head tells her that she should resist, but she can’t help but feel aroused.

The crimson colored skin of the doctor begins to ripple. From behind, something spurts out then grows. They whip through the air, long and semi-thick toward Jean. She gazes wide-eyed at the approaching tentacles, unsure what to expect or even think.

They shoot forward toward her breasts. They run around each of them, gently squeezing, rubbing and releasing. The tentacles open up at the ends, looking much like tiny mouths. They fasten to her nipples, and though the tentacle mouth’s teeth feel like sandpaper, the slow wet sucking is amazing. Jean feels pleasure and excitement growing. Then another tentacle shoots out and run up her thigh.

“No, Moxie! Please, please don’t do this to me!” Jean cries out. That voice in the back of her mind seems to not have let go.

The doctor seems to not hear the girl’s pleas. “Since your breasts and pussy is being taken care of, I’ll take care of the other end.”

Jean’s eyes widen as a long, thick cock seems to sprout right out from where Moxie’s pussy sits. But the girl’s attention is quickly taken off the sudden unexpected and unnatural member as the tentacle at her thigh moves directly between her legs. The satin-like feeling of it on her naked thighs sends chills through her.
Finally the tip of it presses against her bare, tight and puffy lips before beginning to push inside. It slides in a little and then pulls out. Then it slides in a little further before pulling out. Over and over it does this, prolonging the anticipation building up inside the young woman, as well as the pleasure and torture.

Jean hears a noise just before feeling her limbs freed. The ropes holding her to the chair fall loosely to the floor, but she has no intentions to try and escape. The glorious feeling radiating from her breasts downward to meet the spectacular sensations pulsing from her cunt upward is too much to give up.

And the good doctor is about to give her more.

Moxie easily lifts the girl’s tight, soft body and lowers her on the massive member protruding from between her legs toward Jean’s puckered asshole. She grips the girl’s thighs and forces her down hard on it. Pain shoots through Jean’s body, contrasting the pleasure she is feeling. When she opens her mouth to scream, Moxie’s waiting tongue pushes its way inside, fastening around the young woman’s tongue. Moxie bucks, forcing more of her cock inside Jean’s tortured hole. The bucking soon becomes steady and strong.

Meanwhile, the tentacle that forced its way into the young woman’s cunt is buried deep within her. The steady stroking in and out of her hot pussy and the sensual sucking on her breasts and tongue feel absolutely amazing. Jean has resigned herself to shame and accepts everything without resistance. Even her ass pounding is beginning to add to the already building pleasure.

Jean begins to realize she loves every sound, every twitch of the intruders inside her. Her cunt and asshole are spasming on the appendages. She hears Moxie groan as she releases a hot, shooting load of something into her bowls. The feeling is amazing and better than any man’s cum Jean has ever received. She doesn’t know if it’s because it’s in her ass. She has never had anything ever shoved up back there. Regardless, she is moaning and begging for it through the lithe tongue in her mouth.

The tentacle continues to force its way inside her, burying itself in her womb. The stroking of the tentacle against her clit and twitching wet folds is beginning to cause her to near her orgasm. She feels the familiar feeling of pleasure building until she can no longer maintain it and then she screams around the tongue. Her holes pulsate and squeeze the intruding appendages while her body gyrates on them.

When the release of her orgasm is released, Jean moves from a relaxed state to a more lustful one. Moxie eagerly rams the tentacle farther inside of her, filling up every bit of space the girl’s body will allow. Her sensitive pussy walls cause the young woman to scream as another orgasm hits her. The screams in turn cause Moxie to eagerly begin fucking her ass again. Her lithe, pink tongue whips free of Jean’s mouth, allowing for her to talk.

“How do you like me now?” the doctor asks, her voice hinting at mockery.

A part of the girl still wants to scream at the older woman, but that part of her is slowly disappearing. She can instead only reply with another moan as the sucking and fucking continues.

After a while, she begins to beg for more. “Fuck me, Doctor Shane. I want more. Fuck me, Moxie.”

The tentacle buried between her folds and lodged deep within her womb continues to move steadily in and out of her now widely stretched cunt. Moxie groans as she nears another orgasm. Jean’s hot, tight gripping asshole is too much. The doctor clenches the girl’s thighs and screams as she climaxes and, once again, fills her bowels.

A moment later, Moxie pulls her member from the girl. She sets Jean back onto the chair. The tentacles abruptly all retract to disappear back into the doctor’s new body. She grins down at the young assistant, “I’m sorry to end this so soon, but I do have to finish what it started.”

The meaning behind the words falls deaf on Jean’s ears. Whatever Moxie’s intentions or the fungus has holds no weight with the girl. She only cares about one thing—that with which only the good doctor can provide—pure unadulterated pleasure. “What about me?” she pleads.

“You my dear girl,” Moxie begins as she grins atrociously down at the young woman, “are destined to serve our beautiful plan.”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.