The Harris's the Beginning - Cover

The Harris's the Beginning

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 7: Narrated by Steve Harris

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Narrated by Steve Harris - A family, consisting of a husband, wife, son 16 and a daughter 14, is turned into sexual play things by the wife's best friend and a physiologist friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex  

When we got back to the party Stella was on her hands and kneed and a man I didn’t know was fucking her up the ass. I had never fucked her ass and I was a little jealous of him I had assumed that he had been the first man in her bowel. He wasn’t he was actually her third tonight.

Greg cut the plastic wire tie around my wrists with a knife from the kitchen when we passed through it. When we came upon the orgie surrounding my wife, Mary had me crawl under her in the sixty nine position and eat her snatch while men fucked her ass. Occasionally one would want to fuck her snatch and he would push my head away and drive it straight into her till their loins smacked together like a head on car crash and fuck her like a street whore.

What amazed me was number of times she came like a freight train. I was amazed that she was able to withstand their assault, but she did and fucked back at them as fiercely as they slammed into her.

Gobs of sperm leaking out of her ass drizzled down into my mouth and face as the man pounded her cunt. Occasionally she would let my dick slip into her mouth and she would hold it there until she felt me squirm in preparation to cum and then she would abandon it. After ten or fifteen times of her doing that my balls began to ache.

At one point someone grabbed my feet and hauled me out from under my wife. I looked at him and he seemed familiar to me and then when he dropped his pants I knew immediately who he was. The man with the long cock.

He flipped me over on to my belly and yanked up on my hips. Now I was looking into my wife’s eyes. She gave me a crooked smile and groaned as someone jammed a cock up her twat ... or ass I couldn’t tell which.

I looked behind me, a lady I had never seen handed him jar of something. He scooped some of it out and spread it on his lengthily cock. I assumed it was some kind of lube and he confirmed it was when he jammed two fingers up my asshole.

I groaned and a tear leaked out of my eye. He fucked me with his fingers for a minute or so then added another finger. I faced forward again and Stella’s crooked smile had grown into a wide grin. I leaned forward and we kissed. I told her I loved her and said the same to me.

Then the fingers in my butt were gone and I again looked behind me to see the man kneel behind me and line his cock up with my asshole. I watched as he pressed forward and I felt the head spread me open. I was glad he had used his fingers on me because there was no discomfort at all, just a bit of pressure and the weirdest feeling as he slithered up inside of me. When he bottomed out I turned back to Stella and saw that the man who had been fucking her pulled out and another took his place.

She closed her eyes as he slid into her. When she opened them our eyes locked and even though we were being jarred by the men fucking us our eyes remained on each other. That is until I felt an orgasm rising inside me. I told Stella how fantastic the man’s cock felt up inside of me and she smiled in recognition of the feeling. I blasted my nuts out and my sperm landed between our arms we both giggled as we watched it soak into the cushions below us.

When I came my asshole tightened up and that must have triggered the man’s climax, because he instantly filled my colon with his seed. I groaned in regret when he withdrew from my innards.

He asked if anyone else wanted to use my ass. Apparently there were no takers and I was instructed to crawl back under my wife and clean her with my mouth. I licked as much slime as I could get from her crotch and lay my head back to the cushion and watched some man’s nuts swing inches over my face

I have no idea how many men availed themselves of my wife’s body, but after what seemed like hours of eating sperm and Stella’s orgasmic discharge. Someone helped Stella to her feet and she walked unsteadily with then over to the outside shower and turned the cold water on.

She screamed when the spray hit her and tried to move away, but two men held her arms and kept her in the direct flow. When they decided she was sufficiently clean on the outside they moved her into the grass where another man had a water hose and he shoved it up her cunt and let it run as she shivered from the cold air and water. Then he jerked it out of her snatch and pushed it up her ass.

Her sphincter closed around it and for a few seconds nothing came out. Then she doubled over as if she had a stomach cramp and water shot out of her ass with the force of a fire hose.

He pulled the rubber tube out of her and she gasped with relief, but her ass was still shooting a fair amount of water from her bowel. In addition to water a few turds plopped out of her butt and several ladies gaged as bile rose in their throats. No one actually threw up but it was touch and go for a while.

I staggered to my feet and was directed toward the cold shower as well. I hoped they weren’t going to shove that hose up my ass and my prayers were rewarded as they must have forgotten in had an ass full of sperm or they didn’t care.

Stella looked like a drowned cat. Her long hair was draped over face. She was shivering like a dog that had fallen through the ice into the river and somehow managed to make it to the bank. Her long legs looked as though they could barely support her.

They brought her to me and tossed me a towel. I began to dry off my shaking wife. When I had her mostly dry I quickly dried myself. Mary told me to take her up to the guest room and to take care of my duties as her cuntstodian.

I guided her to the stairs but her legs were too weak to climb them so I picked her up and carried her to the top landing. It took everything I had to manage that and together we staggered the rest of the way to the bedroom that Mary had sent us to.

To my surprise there was a first aid kit on the night stand. I opened it and saw there were various ointments, some iodine, a few bandages, some aspirin and Tylenol, in addition to several assorted minor medical tools, like blunt nosed emergency sizisors, tweezers and a thermometer.

Stella had quit shivering for the most part with a chill running through her at random intervals.

We looked at each other. She said, “Well that was intense.” and gave me a weak smile.

I asked. “Are you ok? Are you hurting anywhere?”

She surprised me with her words because she never uses them. “My pussy’s raw and my asshole is sore. My jaw is tired, but other than that I think I’m doing pretty dammed good considering.”

I leaned over and we kissed intimately. We again told each other that we loved one another other.

I took some Neosporin from the kit and rubbed on her vagina and surrounding tissue. I asked. “Do you think you need some salve inside of you?”

“No just the mouth of my cunt where the redness is should be sufficient, but you might put a bit up my ass as far as your finger will go though.” She added. “I kind of ache back there rather than burn like my snatch does.”

A administer to her as she breathes deeply and sighed often. Then she observed. “I thought I knew what an orgasm was, but it turns out I had almost no clue.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well when you eat me and I cum it feels great, but since I never had an orgasm when you were fucking me I had no idea it could be this intense. When Bart jammed his fat cock up my cunt I blasted off like a roman candle.”

I nodded. What she was saying was I was not an adequate lover for her and that I hadn’t been a sufficient lover during our entire marriage. It wasn’t really a surprising revelation. I was fairly certain she had never cum while we made love but hearing it from her like this hurt.

Suddenly she realized what her words implied and tried to back track. “All though you have always been a fantastic lover and I adore you, you know that don’t you?”

I took her hand and looked into her apologetic eyes and said. “I love you and I’m confident you love me...”

“Oh, sweetheart, I do.” She interrupts.

I continued. “But after all that has happened in the last twelve hours let’s not blow smoke up each other’s asses. We need to be honest with each other about what we are feeling and what is going through our minds. If we start mind fucking each other now, I’m afraid our marriage won’t survive this experience.”

She nodded. “I understand. I just didn’t want to hurt your feelings.”

“I know, and I will say that not being the man who could give you those orgasms did sting a bit, but the truth is that I want you to have those feelings even if I can’t give them to you. I want you to experience every pleasurable thing that life offers and if it takes a man with a big cock to make you climax to your maximum capability, then I want that man give them to you.”

“I knew there was another reason I loved you. Did you know that I could be such a slut?”

“I had hoped you could, but it took Mary and Bart to bring it out of you. I never have could have done it, and speaking of sluts. Our daughter is as big a slut as you are.”

“How do you know?”

“Greg took me to our house around midnight and we watched her fuck three boys at the same time through the front window.”

“I begged Mary not to corrupt her and even though she insinuated she wouldn’t, deep down I knew she would, if not tonight then soon.”

“What were they doing?”

“She had a big black boy under her fucking her cunt, another big black boy fucking her asshole and Larson was fucking her mouth and she looked like she was loving every second of it.”

“Oh my God, I haven’t even done that yet?”

“But that’s not all. As soon as the boys finished filling with their sperm Sterling went down on her and cleaned her out!”

“He DIDN’T!”

“He did and they both seemed to love what the other was doing.”

“I guess like father like son. Huh?”

“Yeah, just like mother like daughter.” I chided her.

“Touche.” Stella concedes. “What time is it?” she asks.

I looked at my watch which was the only thing I still had on other than my wedding ring. “It’s almost five am.”

“I wonder how long they will let us rest up here?”

“I’ll go down and ask and see what plans they have for us for the rest of the day. You stay here and take it easy. You got much more of a workout than I did and I would assume that all future adventures will be much the same. That is assuming you want to continue playing their games.”

“Don’t you?” she asked.

“More than anything, but I’m not the one taking the brunt of their reindeer games.”

“Don’t be mad at me Steve, but I had more excitement and fun last night than I have had in my entire life and I don’t want it to stop now.”

“I could never be mad at you dear, and I agree. Last night was a blast and as long as you want to put up with their shit I will too. So you just let me know when you are ready to call it quits.”

“I will sweetheart.”

I got up my dick was no longer pointing the way as I tiptoed down the hallway. I looked in the master bedroom and saw Mary and Bart asleep entwined in each other’s arms on the bed, as Greg snored in an overstuffed chair in the corner.

I went down stairs and there were naked body’s strewn about like beads in the streets of New Orleans after mardi gras. Most of them men, but there were a few women. Two of the females were getting fucked by a couple of men while some laid around and watched.

One of them saw me coming down the stairs and said. “Here comes the cum guzzling fagot. Hey man, where’s that hot slut wife of yours.”

“She’s asleep.” I told them.

Another said. Hey, come over here and suck my cock.”

“I’m off duty.” I said.

“Bullshit!” he snarled. “Fagots are never off duty. Get your ass over her and blow me.”

I ignored him and continued through the living room and into the kitchen.

There was one guy in there in his boxer shorts reading the paper and drinking a cup of coffee. It smelled good. He glanced at me and recognition registered in his eyes and he nodded. I nodded back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.